Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #601
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I believe it is 864.

Good chapter again. I was sure david would be missing on account that he could have been caught at any time and hiding wasn't an option. I'm thinking my idea on how i solved it was correct, but I think I'm overestimating by a bit.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #602
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Puzzle squares

Puzzle Squares
The correct answer and how to work it out can be seen below.

Attachment 1403

You can see the above method that i used to work out the answer to puzzled squares.

Well done to ms nudist, gayboi25 and Reixonac for getting the correct answer of 830.

The next chapter will be comming soon, please stay tuned for more STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

Hope everyone had fun solving this little puzzle as well as other puzzles, riddles etc and are enjoying reading the story. Please feel free to challenge friends and family with any of the puzzles found on the story but remember where you found it/them.

Love Rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #603
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I hate to disagree, but I reckon there are more 'squares' than that...
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #604
ewitch
Distinguished Member

I can think of another 12 squares.
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:50 PM   #605
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Rach wasnt part of this the same question as we had in our maths coursework at school? Just checked maths books and found question.

Cant understand where others have found extra squares unless they are counting them twice?

Excellently written as always. Cant wait for more.
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #606
dragonator
getDare Devil

nice job Rach. that was harder ten thot lol. cant wait for more story.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #607
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 70 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all puzzle square particpants. Remember that the puzzle was for 2d squares only.

Thank you everyone that has made the story such a huge success by replying, rating, giving a thanks, etc etc. Cant believe the story is now at chapter 70 with over 100,000 viewers and over 600 replies.

Anyway onto the story, I wonder what David did next?

Part 70 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

David quickly scrambled back into Dani’s bedroom. He was so worried about being caught naked in his friend’s bedroom. What would the adults have to say?

He quickly grabbed Dani’s small pink dressing gown and climbed out of the window. Luckily there was a tree with a big thick branch within reach of Dani’s Window. Scrambling onto this he quickly shimmered down the tree. He gave himself a tree burn as his ass scrapped along the tree branch. He was unaware that Dani’s mum had already gone down stairs.

David ran down the back garden path to the brown tall gate. He was in luck that the gate was unlocked and he was soon on the street outside. Where am I going to go? He thought to himself. He lived about a mile away and knew from experience that it would be about a 20 minute walk. However were else was there to go, he had no phone or money so he was unable to call a taxi and therefore started the stroll along the now dark street.

After a couple of minutes of walking he realised that he would be walking near to Adam’s house and decided that he would see if he could attract Adams attention. Just before he got there he heard a car brumming along the twisty narrow road. David turned around hoping that the car would be travelling in the opposite direction.

It was not his lucky day when the blue BMW came closer and the window was unwound. “Nice ass, does a chick like you need a life” the teenage boy asked, believing that David was a girl which he certainly looked like from behind at a distance. David hardly knew what to say; instead he just carried on walking alongside the narrow road with the car slowly travelling alongside him, David had with his head down hiding his real identity. David begun to get worried and luckily to his left, there was soon an alley which led away from the road size. David decided to turn down the alley and was relieved to finally get away from the posh car. David’s walking got quicker and quicker and he was soon out of sight of the road. After another couple of minutes walking he was approaching Adam’s house, what was he to do, as he was only wearing Dani’s pink dressing gown.

Strolling down the path David picked up a pebble of the drive way and threw it at Adam’s window. There was no answer and David begun to worry what would he do if his friend was out. He walked around to Adam’s sister’s bedroom window and threw another pebble at it. Suddenly there was a light …………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

All comments and feedback is much appreciated, more will follow shortly.

What was the light? was it a car, was in a torch, was it street lamp, house light, etc etc. Find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 11-14-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #608
Reixonac

ms nudist, gayboi25 and I should get cookies.

Loving the story, keep it up. x

Feel free to PM me. I need like-minded people to chat to.
Reixonac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #609
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davestrippoker View Post
Rach wasnt part of this the same question as we had in our maths coursework at school? Just checked maths books and found question.

Cant understand where others have found extra squares unless they are counting them twice?

Excellently written as always. Cant wait for more.
no what they did was they counted the extra squares left over on the side after you reach the 5X5 portion of Rach's little math problem which she didnt do and should have to get the real correct answer ... but then again we are back to the difference with british english and american english and the wide gap that is there with those types of word problems when the language has such play in it ...and actually come to think on it the only bit thats on there that is correct is the 1X1 portion of her math ... cause if shes reusing the area like that then shes missing a whole bunch of squares in her 2X2 and up just saying that when she did her 2x2 squares shes not been counting the 1x1 squares that she left over by doing her math the way she performed it

Last edited by rahamn; 11-13-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: proof reading my answer i didnt explain it very well
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #610
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great chapter Rach. So far I only noticed 2 mistypes and they are both in the third paragraph or second paragraph depending how you look at it. The first one is when you tried to spell luck instead of look and you accidently added a "w" to the word no in the last sentence of the third paragraph. Awesome chapter Rach I cant wait to see what happens to David lol =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #611
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 View Post
Great chapter Rach. So far I only noticed 2 mistypes and they are both in the third paragraph or second paragraph depending how you look at it. The first one is when you tried to spell luck instead of look and you accidently added a "w" to the word no in the last sentence of the third paragraph. Awesome chapter Rach I cant wait to see what happens to David lol =)
Way to be a douche and tell her the mistakes in post and not PM..

Anyways, yeah I figured my number was a bit high as I did not intricate math figuring lol. Good chapter. I don't remember if I stated that it was someone making noise outside or whatever, but oh well. I believe the light will be from the house, possibly a neighbor but could be from Adam's.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:51 AM   #612
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Im just trying to help I wasnt being mean She's an amazing writer I was just proof reading it for her like I always do.
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:00 AM   #613
dragonator
getDare Devil

Amazing chapter Rach! cant wait for more!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #614
archie21
getDare Succubus

neat turn Rachel.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #615
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please hurry up want more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk