Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
MattOnALeash
Account Banned

Default The generic, personality lacking BDSM partaker.

Hey all, just wondering a bit about your experiences of slaves/submisses and masters/mistresses. In my view, many people try to exhibit qualities which they believe they should possess, so in the case of the submissive you often get a spineless, unquestioning person with the capability to utter but a few phrases, generally 'yes mistress(/master)'. Similarly, many dominants seem to think the only way to treat another is by kicking and screaming and saying 'I want! I want! I want!' and either having the submissive do pointless and mundane tasks or masturbating(or something akin to it).

Now agreed, I'm not the most experienced out there, and I'm sure in certain relationships things do work out better. But, I've also noticed that with this lack of communication (as the submissive would often be 'forced' to be quiet) the relationship cannot grow, at least not to the extent that a fully funtional conventional couple may.

This, I think, has been one of the things that tends to make me lose interest in the whole scene. So, would it be fair to say I'm actually not interested in this particular fetish/way of life? Or have I just not found the right person? Any advice, thoughts on the subject, or potential Mistress is welcome here. Thanks for reading. =]

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 04-06-2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: I edited your thread's title (and will reply to it tomorrow :)
MattOnALeash is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to MattOnALeash for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk