Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Do you honestly carry out all the dares assigned if you know proof is not required?
I always do the dares I get 62 27.56%
I mostly do the dares I get 129 57.33%
I sometimes do the dares I get 32 14.22%
I never do the dares I get 2 0.89%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #1
nina@
getDare Succubus

Default Dare to be honest?

As a lurker I have noticed that a lot of posts with dares, tasks and punishments include for example hundreds and thousands of edges, push-ups, strokes, very long denial periods and many other things that sometimes seem a bit unrealistic to me and makes me wonder whether all these enthusiasts who always want the dares to get harsher and harsher also do them in reality.

Now I agree this is subjective and what may seem impossible to me might be totally doable by somebody else and respect that. I am just curious to know that if proof is not required by the task giver then how many people honestly do the whole task and I have created a poll for the same.

Just to be clear I am not saying that proof should be required because again to give or get proof is a matter of personal choice and discretion and may also depend on level of trust but just trying to figure out what a majority of the members here do. The poll is anonymous so that the votes are not biased. Also feel free to give your opinions on this matter.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk