Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 08-19-2020, 08:47 AM   #1
ella_ella

Default DP Training [reports diary]

I've decided to try out train my holes for DP because I've recently discovered myself to be quite the anal slut.

I've been given two dares in this regard already, and I'll be posting here my reports on those tasks, on DP oriented dice dares, and in case someone wants to try suggest me dares to perform, on those too.

The tasks I already have to carry out are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's work on that then. Insert your dildo in your pussy. Now start with your smallest plug. After ten minutes insert your medium. Wait another ten minutes and insert your large one. If you can't fit it in, work the medium one in and out of your ass for another ten minutes.

If you can't fit it in after that then stay with the dildo and the plug for half an hour before removing them.

If you do manage to fit the large plug wait ten minutes before inserting your second dildo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
For a new anal slut, I think some positive reinforcement is required.

Why don't you make sure you edge at least 5 times with anal only every day. This way your body remembers how good it is to has ass fucked.

And per post above me, have dildo stuff your pussy while doing it would be great.

Every time you have edged you have spank your ass 50 times with a tool.
You'll need 2 condoms so make sure you have them. When you wake up in the morning the fist thing you'll do is to rub your clit until you edge. This will prepare your needy pussy for the upcoming events. Take a refreshing shower. I assume it is hot where you live, so your shower will be cold. Not ice cold but with very little warm water mixed in. After your shower your smallest plug goes in your ass. When it is inserted hit the base 10 times with your balled hand while you clench down, you will feel that deep in your ass. This feels good isn't it little anal whore?

In your last threads it seems you can take your big dildo fairly easy in your pussy. I bet your fuckhole is begging for a good chalenge. Take a thick sock and put it over the dildo then roll a condom over it. This will add some additional girth and will also feel quite nice and soft. Look at this improved dildo, how does this makes you feel? Even your biggest dildo is not enough for your hungry fuckhole. Take some lube and insert this huge thing in your pussy as deep as it goes. This will stay inside you the whole day while working.

Next you are going to grab some tape and your medium plug. I know you are already stuffed full with this huge thing in your pussy, but since you have became an anal slut both holes have to be full. Remove the small plug and replace it with the medium one. Your poor ass and pussy might try to push out its invaders, but that's not what we want, right? Tape everything in, as good as you can so your holes have no other choice than staying stretched. How does this feel little stuffed turkey?
Pull your panties up and take a seat on your chair. Time to be productive with work stuff. You better get used to be stuffed so full, because for every sign of fighting of your pussy or ass you'll get punished.

Note on a piece of paper how many times you clench around your dildo or plug. For every clench your ass gets spanked. Time for lunch break and your first punishment. You can remove everything. Count the clenches, for every clench you'll get spanked 2 times with the fly swat handle.

You may ask yourself why you need two condoms, well your day isn't over and it will get worse. Put two socks over the dildo, maybe you can leave the first one on including the condom. roll the condom down again and enjoy this massive thing deep in your slutty pussy. Your ass is going to be stuffed with the medium plug again. Count the clenches again. When you are finished with work you can remove everything and spank your ass with the brush 3 times for every clench. There is also be a little twist, if you have clenched more than 8 times you have to go to your limits and insert the biggest plug in your ass while you still have the increased dildo inside. Hold this for 10 minutes. This will teach you to keep your loose, slutty holes relaxed.

As a reward for being such a good stretching slut take your big dildo again and fuck you hard while holding the vibe to your clit. You are allowed to cum
I look forward reporting on my journey!

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.

Last edited by ella_ella; 08-19-2020 at 01:07 PM.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 08:57 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I think you have done this and the new task is much easier compare to this one.

But if you like this one so much I don't mind you repeat it. lol

Would be fun to revisit it again.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 08-19-2020, 09:14 AM   #3
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I think you have done this and the new task is much easier compare to this one.

But if you like this one so much I don't mind you repeat it. lol

Would be fun to revisit it again.
Ah, I had quoted the wrong part of the thread!

Thank you for making me notice

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 08-19-2020, 09:22 AM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
Ah, I had quoted the wrong part of the thread!

Thank you for making me notice
Oh haha you are welcome.

FYI anal training is a new thing for me so it would be fun to explore with you as well.

That to be said, more ideas.

If possible use your shower time wisely. Fuck your ass in the shower with your rabbit vibe on clit to see which way get to you to edge faster. OR you can do the showerhead edging using water with the anal fuck. No need to start with thick dildo if it is too much for you in the first place.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 08-19-2020, 12:42 PM   #5
Max1328
Account Banned

Default DP to your limits

I'm looking forward to read your report on my dare here

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602

Last edited by Max1328; 08-19-2020 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Posted the dare in this thread
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Max1328 for this post:
Old 08-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #6
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
I'm looking forward to read your report on my dare here
Thank you for your dare Sir, I've added it to my list in the first post of the thread.

Old 08-21-2020, 01:45 PM   #7
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's work on that then. Insert your dildo in your pussy. Now start with your smallest plug. After ten minutes insert your medium. Wait another ten minutes and insert your large one. If you can't fit it in, work the medium one in and out of your ass for another ten minutes.

If you can't fit it in after that then stay with the dildo and the plug for half an hour before removing them.

If you do manage to fit the large plug wait ten minutes before inserting your second dildo.
I began my DP training today.

I began inserting the dildo in my pussy. It’s very thick, but I was very wet just thinking about what was going to happen, so I managed to slip it inside without too much trouble. It filled me up so much, and was already feeling stuffed, but I bent over and inserted the smallest plug inside my ass. It took me two tries, the first time I pushed out the dildo when I put the plug inside, then I found the right angle (laying on my belly, legs a bit spread), and stayed still there for 10 minutes, my holes feeling so very full already.

The 10 minutes went by, and I switched to the medium one. I was expecting it to be harder to get inside, but I had found that right angle, and I pushed it halfway in, and waited for my ass to just suck the plug inside. I was feeling even fuller than before, and my pussy clenched around the dildo all the time, but I set up the timer and waited my 10 minutes once more.

I tried to fit the big plug inside afterward, but could not.

So I fucked my ass with the plug for 10 minutes and tried again.

This time the plug managed to get in, but stopping at it’s widest part.
So I laid there, hole spread by the plug and pussy filled, waiting for the 10 minutes to pass, thinking about how it would feel when I’d slip the dildo inside.

10 minutes passed, and it was the dildo’s turn.

I slipped it inside and I felt so incredibly stuffed. My pussy burned, and felt stretched, and my ass felt so full. I never felt so incredibly filled.
I raised my legs so I’d be in a hogtie position, and just waited still for the time to finish, taking in all the sensations of being stuffed full and spread by those two thick dildos in my two fuckholes, and I have to say near the end I nearly came just by twitching and contracting around the dildos.

Thank you Sir for this training regime. Next time I’ll try add the edges and spanking suggested by Sir Garry0993 at each step, to be appropriately punished for being such a slut while I train myself to be a good fuckdoll.

Advertisements
Kink Talk