Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Would you prefer to not know what the tasks are till the results are out
Yes, hide what each task is so we don't know what were in for 20 37.04%
No, I want to know exactly what will happen if I fail 34 62.96%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2018, 05:29 PM   #121
AllInGirl

Default Week 10

Well another week of challenges is done, I've been quite disappointed with how few players have actually been responding with how they went with their tasks over the last few weeks, if people could please actually remember to report back it would be much appreciated.

Beginners
9 the last ship
8 Njtallguy
7 Devoman
7 lakerlife123
6 Salo
6 ChastitySlave2016
6 Henk
6 saltychip
6 Rooster69
6 vanquisher90
6 JNoller
5 chasteboi2
5 Baby_puppy
5 Hix
5 Jorja
5 Princess Ashley
5 Realpiggy
5 Sarge90
5 tord
5 Greenrhogar
5 Thalia Grace
5 zlampre
5 Jope2
5 regog
4 Dreew
4 moistnugget
4 Nareth
4 submissive_s
4 Mo0510
4 SeaFlower
4 imrahil24
4 cyan-ide
4 sluttits
4 a7xisawesome101
4 devron_678
4 Carlito
4 jetalo
4 RebekaD
4 Miniuzi
3 Covelot, 3 Wedgie
3 dice7, 5 Hidden Public
3 despard, 2 humiliation
3 Erika, 4 Edging and Denial
3 TS*FtM, 3 Humiliation
3 wedgienator101, 6 Wedgie
3 wts, 3 Wedgie
3 i_need_diapers, 4 Wedgie
3 charlie9910, 1 Edging and Denial
3 Going_global, 3 Humiliation
3 person7, 2 Humiliation
3 BellyBelle, 1 Wedgie
3 Charlie1981, 1 Pain
3 BB123, 1 Edging and Denial
3 Gingerminger83, 2 Humiliation
3 sam.secret, 5 Hidden Public
3 thedesk, 4 Edging and Denial
3 littlekitten545, 5 Hidden Public
3 tshirtkid, 4 Messy
3 WedgieSarah, 1 Wedgie
2 Wedgieking090, 4 Messy
2 Samantha88, 6 Hidden Public
2 Fraser, 4 Pain
2 angua, 2 Pain
2 phoenix713, 6 Humiliation
2 atownesq, 6 Messy
2 Inthisforthefun42, 1 Pain
2 itsame2, 4 Messy
1 gorgeouswhore, 4 Humiliation
1 Marsipan, 5 Humiliation
1 Conn_Whore, 1 Edging and Denial
1 Lola Bunny, 4 Humiliation
1 Bae, 1 Hidden Public
1 Andom4444, 6 Humiliation
1 Tills, 5 Edging and Denial
1 Blockhead, 1 Edging and Denial
0 Chipick282, 4 Hidden Public

Brainiacs
14 boris_naked
13 SeaFlower
12 dght34
10 psos
9 Mreow
6 cyan-ide
6 AD
5 phoenix713
2 Conn_whore

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:30 PM   #122
AllInGirl

Edging and Denial
Task 1: You may not use your our hands in anyway to play with yourself for a week
Task 2: You must edge 3 Times each day till you have gotten into the top 10 of one of my challenges
Task 3: You must record the sound of your next orgasm, and have it as your ringtone for 24 hours
Task 4: complete the 12 days of Christmas, cum the same number of times as required by each day of the song
Task 5: You may not edge more then once in any location this week
Task 6: Roll 3 dice that’s how many times you get to cum during 2018

Messy
Task 1: Make a winter wonderland in your underwear using whip cream and icing sugar, then wear those underwear for a week
Task 2: Start your day by pouring pancake batter in your underwear, then go about your day as normal without emptying or cleaning them
Task 3: You must pour 1 meal a day into your underwear for a week
Task 4: Use 4 messy things to make yourself into a statue and pose for a picture, keep the picture for yourself for 1 week
Task 5: Get some pudding and whip cream, pour it into your underwear. You may not remove any of it after accept by it naturally falling out. You must wear that underwear for the same number of days as questions you got wrong
Task 6: Go out and order a milkshake, set a timer for 5 minutes, when the timer goes off immediately pour it down your pants

Pain
Task 1: Masturbate for 15 minutes, but apply hot sauce at the start and then every 5 minutes
Task 2: For every minute you were up later then midnight of New Years you must give yourself 15 spanks
Task 3: spank 10 pegs off your body, then remove 10 by squeezing them as you pull them off, repeat 3 times
Task 4: you must spend 2 hours a day with a butt plug coated in hot sauce in your ass for a week
Task 5: Use an elastic band on your genitals 100 times then rub it with hot sauce every 5 minutes for half an hour
Task 6: Hold 2 pieces of ice against the wall with your chest while wearing a tack bra till they melt, start with new pieces if they fall

Hidden Public
Task 1: You must spend a 24 hour period naked with your curtains open, if you get dressed for any reason you forfeit underwear (bra and panties for girls) for all of 2018
Task 2: Walk down a path for 15 minutes wearing just your underwear
Task 3: Make a set of clothes out of wrapping paper and go for a 15 minute walk wearing nothing but those, hope your good at making things
Task 4: start the day wearing underwear by the end of the day you must still have them but not be wearing them. No toilet seat or changing rooms may be used.
Task 5: You must be naked with the door unlocked or dressed with the door open anytime you use a public toilet or changing room this week
Task 6: You may not cum til you have completed the twelve days of edging outside. 1 edge outside in 1 day, up to 12 edges outside in one day

Humiliation
Task 1: For 24 hours you must have every swear word you know written down one arm
Task 2: Go for a 10 minute walk on all fours
Task 3: Till New Years you may only cum while looking at a picture of one of your pets or an animal if you don’t own an
Task 4: Eat a meal, naked, blindfolded, and wearing headphones, while masturbating, without being in your room
Task 5: For one week you must keep a print out of you naked in your room
Task 6: Flip a coin, heads no underwear this week, tails complete all task 6’s from each category

Wedgie
Task 1: Spend a day in a bra connection wedgie, both guys and girls
Task 2: You must be in a wedgie with your underwear pulled above the top of your pants for 24 hours no exceptions, if at any point it isn't, you forfeit your underwear for 2018
Task 3: You must practice giving yourself a wedgie every day for a week, don’t repeat the same one
Task 4: Fill your underwear with whip cream and maple syrup, and then give yourself a wedgie
Task 5: Go for a 15 minute walk with the most visible wedgie possible, if anyone comments ask them to help make it worse
Task 6: Put yourself in a hanging wedgie, leave it till you pee

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)
Old 01-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #123
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

I actually scored 9 =o
Can't wait to play again ^^
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 01:48 AM   #124
Phoenix713

Wow, I lost both. I'm usually much better at trivia
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:04 AM   #125
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInGirl View Post
Well another week of challenges is done, I've been quite disappointed with how few players have actually been responding with how they went with their tasks over the last few weeks, if people could please actually remember to report back it would be much appreciated.
I always post mine but this time with my orgasm ringtone I planned to do this after holidays (go to work etc instead of being with family all day)

This is tomorrow tho

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:16 AM   #126
Jolly*FtM

what a pity i lost.. was the first time playing, never saw the challenge before.. probably my last one too..

was too bold with the till new year thing.. just forgot, that there is a whole year.. i thought it's for a few days till new year.. kind of happy i'm denied currently..

Into: BDSM, orgasm denial, anal, vaginal, torture, pee, spanking, pet play, age play, humiliation, heavy pain, control, rules, diapers, wax, icyhot, ice, being used and abused
Limits: crossdressing, scat, permanent, blood, public, illegal, facepic, friends & family

KIK: Jolly.ftm
Telegram: @JollyJayRoger

Lovense: Jolly1234

Men only!
100% sub (no switching!!)

My toys
likes, phantasies and what i am looking for
My calender
PM Dares
Jolly*FtM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:05 AM   #127
nareth

Quote:
I've been quite disappointed with how few players have actually been responding with how they went with their tasks over the last few weeks, if people could please actually remember to report back it would be much appreciated.
My loss was already some time ago. I had to write slut on the back of my neck and keep it for 24 hours. Writing that with a pen in any readable manner turned out to be impossible for me . So I had to resort to my proven tattoo paper printouts (they allow really detailed fancy body writing and survive a few days). I have a picture of the result in my album pic.
I actually forgot that I still had slut written on my neck when I woke up next morning and went over to my neighbors to help them out with some house networking problems wearing a collarless t-shirt . I don't know if they have seen the "slut" marking or not. If they did they didn't say anything. It was quite a rush when the marking came back to my mind in the evening and I realized that it stayed longer than intended and was most likely quite visible.

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:17 AM   #128
going_global

I lost again. I think this is 4 weeks in a row that I've lost; I guess I'm not that good at trivia.

So I got Task 3: Till New Years you may only cum while looking at a picture of one of your pets or an animal if you don’t own one.

Since it's after new years, I'll do this for a few days so I'm still punished.

Likes: Nudity, light pain, games/challenges (battleship, chess, etc.), some semi/hidden public, truths

Dislikes/Punishments: Medium pain, anal, pee, excessive edging/denial

Limits: Permanent, friends/family, full public, illegal, non-consensual, face, exposure, blackmail

I reserve the right to refuse any dares I am uncomfortable with performing

Dirty Code
BDSM Test
going_global is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #129
Jolly*FtM

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_global View Post
So I got Task 3: Till New Years you may only cum while looking at a picture of one of your pets or an animal if you don’t own one.

Since it's after new years, I'll do this for a few days so I'm still punished.
I got the same and i thought it's till the end of this year.. I like your version more

Into: BDSM, orgasm denial, anal, vaginal, torture, pee, spanking, pet play, age play, humiliation, heavy pain, control, rules, diapers, wax, icyhot, ice, being used and abused
Limits: crossdressing, scat, permanent, blood, public, illegal, facepic, friends & family

KIK: Jolly.ftm
Telegram: @JollyJayRoger

Lovense: Jolly1234

Men only!
100% sub (no switching!!)

My toys
likes, phantasies and what i am looking for
My calender
PM Dares
Jolly*FtM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:16 PM   #130
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

I did much better than expected and really quite happy with the results so far... Keep up the good work

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:00 PM   #131
Princess Ashley

holy crap i actually passed!!!

add to my calendar make sure to use purple and leave your getdare name in the task so i can report to you. https://teamup.com/ksjyruutq4j4pq129r
read the info on the side bar

kik - princessashley0713
DO NOT ASK FOR PICS! in pm or here. not looking for subs nor beta males. dont kik or pm me for that.

Like wam? Come join the fun!
click the links above for more info

likes/limits see my webpage
website <--link

Princess Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:16 AM   #132
Phoenix713

So I'll be full report when I've finished my punishment. I wound up getting tails on my coin flip meaning all tasks for me.

So for some highlights, that's 78 orgasms in 12 days, then only 12 orgasms for the rest of the year. I was up until around 3:30 AM on New Year's, so that's 3150 spanks. Happy New Year everyone, this will be miserable for me but I hope you all enjoy the report.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #133
Yin

So, thanks to the thread I'm now denied since the 21st of November because I haven't gotten into the top 10 in a single quiz since then. It was quite bad luck that I got that punishment the first time I entered, because the punishments I got in the following weeks were driving me crazy due to the first one.

The first punishment I got was gagging myself with my underwear every time I went to the toilet. This wasn't so bad, but I got hard quite often while using the toilet, which made it a little difficult to pee at all.

The next punishment had me drink an entire bottle of pee over a day, and because I can only really drink pee while being horny, I was edging quite a bit that day, but I finished the bottle by the evening. I also have to admit here that I actually came once on accident during this punishment, but behaved since then.

Punishment #3 was that I had to lick a little bit of my pee every time I used the toilet, which wasn't so bad in itself, but still made me rock hard every time I used the toilet, knowing what was going to happen.
Now, the last punishment was the worst by far (not counting the denial, I guess). I hadn't picked the pain category so far and wanted to mix it up a little. I really didn't want to fail that time since I had rolled into having to fuck my ass with a dildo covered in hotsauce every day for a week. I did fail, and my ass really wasn't happy with me. As it turns out, Tabasco in your ass REALLY hurts, and not having cum for two weeks made me just so incredibly desperate that whole week, nearly looking forward to the assfuck that was coming in the evening.

Now, for the new challenge I have rolled quite a harsh punishment again, but I'm also fairly confident that I did REALLY well this time, so I'm eagerly awaiting the next batch of results.

Punishments: Spanking, nipple torture, ballbusting, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: Scat, public, mess, anything that can get me caught

24/m

Last edited by Yin; 01-03-2018 at 04:24 PM.
Yin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:23 PM   #134
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Thankfully there is a McDonalds about a mile away from the house. It's been really cold here so I felt a bit odd about ordering a milkshake. I stopped on my way home from work and went through the drivethru and ordered a medium vanilla milkshake. I had already set the timer on my phone, and started it as soon as I received it. I drove the short distance home and was confident I had plenty of time, but was still a little nervous walking from my car into my condo building, as I also had groceries and other things I was carrying in. I was a bit relieved when I got inside and the alarm still hadn't gone off. I quickly dropped everything and stripped down to just my tight, gray boxer briefs. It was really cold, so I turned the head up on my way to the bathroom. The alarm went off just as I stepped into the tub, so it worked out perfectly. I poured the milkshake down the front and it was FREEZING cold, immediately shrinking my semi-hard cock. I let out a bit of a yelp and immediately took off the boxer briefs and cleaned up with a nice, long, hot shower.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:12 PM   #135
AllInGirl

Default Week 11

Another week down, quite a good performance from our beginners this month, not so well done by the brainiacs but not bad. As always if you lost this week make sure to report back here after your punishment.

Beginners
15 Stlth
15 Leuler
14 SeaFlower
14 zlampre
14 herpderp42
14 Lola Bunny
14 Yin
13 aglaia
13 Regog
13 Rooster69
13 Vincentio
12 Njtallguy
12 Stefan123
11 Jerichohol1c
11 Sarge90
10 rorke
10 njimport 99
10 maxperv
10 subforfun86
10 lakerlife123
10 Princess Ashley
10 BellyBelle
9 Fgg
9 Atownesq
9 curveddicksub
9 scguycola
9 sissiesofmarvel3
9 Blockhead
9 hamsterjam
9 Undiesslave
9 Anomalous
8 Tesla87
8 fyk
8 BamaSwitch
8 rfire
8 dman1212
8 vanquisher90
8 chipick282
8 Kinkyguy91
8 imrahil24
7 chasteboi2, 4 Hidden Public
7 kay878, 2 Pain
7 justaboy, 4 Hidden Public
6 micropimmelchen, 2 Humiliation
5 Skor, 6 Humiliation
5 fanastyluver, 5 Edging and Denial
5 carlito, 4 Edging and Denial
5 Alwaysbound, 3 Pain
5 Fraser, 3 Edging and Denial
5 Thalia Grace, 4 Hidden Public
5 i_need_diapers, 2 Pee
5 abc12345, 4 Hidden Public
5 Greenrhogar, 2 Humiliation
4 Fishchips30, 5 Pain
4 Littlelukas, 2 Pee
4 Puddin'sHarleyQuinn, 3 Pee
4 juzy, 6 Hidden Public
4 Person7, 6 Edging and Denial
4 Mo0510, 4 Edging and Denial
4 hannah_slave123, 2 Pain
4 cyan-ide, 2 Pain
4 FlexingPete, 3 Edging and Denial
3 Bai, 3 Wedgie
3 Baby_puppy, 1 Pain
3 Wedgienator101, 4 Wedgie
3 anthem, 4 Pee
3 sluttits, 4 Humiliation
3 Salo, 6 Edging and Denial
3 phoenix713, 1 Pee
3 TS*FtM, 2 Pee
3 k, 6 Pee
2 Slavegirl, 2 Edging and Denial (Task may be incorrect)
2 allgirl, 4 Pee
2 thatboy, 2 Pain
1 Miniuzi, 6 Edging and Denial
0 smf0, 2 Edging and Denial
0 BB123, 1 Pain

Brainiacs
11 Anomalous
10 scguycola
8 Curveddicksub
8 SissySlave7980
5 samthegreat888
4 Matt:
4 GluttonFor
3 Skor
3 imrahil24
3 TS*FtM
3 cyan-ide
2 Mo0510
2 Njtallguy
2 maxperv
1 njimport 99
1 Slave4567
0 i_need_diapers
0 chipick282

Advertisements
Kink Talk