Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2023, 12:07 PM   #16
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to suggest you write "bedwetter" either on your butt or stomach.
Old 01-05-2023, 12:38 PM   #17
littlechloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I would like to suggest you write "bedwetter" either on your butt or stomach.
Hahaha I think that’s the best one 😂😂
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 01:56 PM   #18
Tom__

I think bedwetter might be a bit of an understatement for being a full year in diapers.
Tom__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 01:59 PM   #19
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom__ View Post
I think bedwetter might be a bit of an understatement for being a full year in diapers.
I agree! How about "insert here" instead? 🙈
Old 01-05-2023, 02:07 PM   #20
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

I mean, yeah bedwetter is probably an understatement in reality, but I just figured it would be the most embarrassing when someone sees it.
Old 01-05-2023, 05:58 PM   #21
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlechloe View Post
Wow, are you saying that every diaper I wear (which is between 3/4 diapers per day) has to be changed by a different person?
Not quite. That wouldn't be possinle. Just not the same person twice successively.

Though I do think there should be as many different people as possible during the year. You should keep a diary of all of them and the dates.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:53 PM   #22
Tom__

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlechloe View Post
I agree! How about "insert here" instead? 🙈
Since you plan to go there with your plug inserted they will already know that you are into buttstuff
I'd say go with something that tells them that your wet pullup is just the tip of the iceberg.
Tom__ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tom__ for this post:
Old 01-06-2023, 03:41 AM   #23
littlechloe

Heart My report!

Haai,

I just got back from the waxing place, what an incredible experience

As promised, I wore my pull-up diapers (which I dribbled into for about 1 hour), and over them, I wore leggings, no bra and a longer dress. I wrote "bedwetter" above my vagina and "spank me" on my bottom (which took some figuring out, I ended up writing it upside down on the back of my leg just below my butt cheek). To top it off, I edged 4 times this morning and wore my butt plug. I took my diaper powder, wipes and fresh diapers with me.

When I got there I felt my nerves getting more intense, I started to regret my buttplug and body writing but couldn't back out anymore.

I entered the facility and luckily I didn't have to wait and go straight through to the treatment room. Once I got there there was a woman who introduced herself waiting for me, she asked me to undress and take place on the chair (it's sort of a gynaecologist table/chair). At this point I was so nervous that my hands started to shake somewhat, she noticed that and told me that it was ok.

I took off my leggings, and pulled down my pull-up, she was really surprised by that and I asked her where I could trow it out. She pointed me to a bin in the corner so I walked over there and threw it in. At this point my dress still covered my bottom, so she didn't notice my body writing or plug yet.

Once I got back to the chair, I jumped on and pulled my dress up, it sort of got in the way so she told me it was better to take it off. I pulled it up over my head, which lead to her second surprise as she noticed I was fully naked now. Just wearing my socks.

I could sort of see her face, and noticed that she sort of 'accepted' my shenanigans and went with it. She was actually professional and kept her act together.

As I lay down she noticed my bodywriting, and asked me if I wrote it there. I told her it was a dare, and that I had to. She asked me things about my diaper wearing, and I explained to her that I lost my continence and had to be diapered full-time. I also mentioned that even though I still wet my bed, I am not ashamed of it.

She started to wax my outer areas first and eventually moved her way inwards. By the time she reached my clit, I got turned on by her hand pushing and cupping my vagina after each strip of hair that was removed.

By the time she was done, she asked me to turn around. This was about 10 minutes in, and we had a lovely conversation during, I did my best to flirt with her a bit.

As soon as I got onto my belly, she noticed my body writing. She gasped, and as I turned red, she asked me for who that was for. I said that it was for her.

She didn't really respond to that, and instead asked me to spread my butt cheeks.

She gasped again as she saw my butt plug, it was sort of the last straw and she told me that I was a very naughty girl, she actually used the word NAUGHTY! I couldn't really say anything out of humiliation and shame, instead, I reached around and started to pull out my plug. I felt her hand on mine, and she said 'hold on, let me'. I couldn't believe what was happening, and as she pulled it out, I felt an instant rush of blood go through my vagina, from both getting turned on and the pain from waxing it earlier.

She applied her wax, and started to wax my behind. Normally you keep your own butt cheeks open, but she was very hands-on and did that for me. I took that as an invitation to push go a bit further. So started to push up my bottom towards her a bit, and as she turned around to get more wax, I quickly rubbed and touch my clit. As she turned back around I quickly removed my hand, still not sure if she noticed.

As soon as the last bit of hair was removed, I felt the tip of my plug getting pushed against my bottom. I welcomed the intrusion and relaxed my butt for her. She actually plugged me back up, which was totally unexpected.

When she was done, I said to her thank you. She then slapped my bottom and told me it was her pleasure! I got up and asked her if it was ok if I put on a fresh diaper. She said of course, and I quickly got my spare diaper out of my bag.

I stood there to put it on while standing, and she asked me if I wanted to use the chair table instead, I placed the diaper first on there and got on. As I diapered myself up, she looked at me with sort of an excited, horny and disbelief look on her face. After that, I got dressed and thanked her for the wax. She said that I'm welcome back any time!!

Hope you like my report, I think it's an amazing start of 2023 with hopefully lots more dares like this to come!

Thank you to all who contributed!!

Looking forward to reading what you come up with next
The following 3 users say Thank You to littlechloe for this post:
Old 01-06-2023, 05:51 AM   #24
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Lovely report and a lovely experience! It is a pity you didn't get the number of your waxer; she seemed thrilled ;-). Maybe you can make an appointment in 4 weeks to handle any new growth of hair!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 01-06-2023, 06:39 AM   #25
brianr

Whow sounds like a really amazing wax threatment and what a professional waxer!
brianr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brianr for this post:
Old 01-06-2023, 07:18 AM   #26
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Lovely report and a lovely experience! It is a pity you didn't get the number of your waxer; she seemed thrilled ;-). Maybe you can make an appointment in 4 weeks to handle any new growth of hair!
Unfortunately by then, I'm back in Spain, but they're a lot of great waxing places there too!

Do you have any other dares I could try out? Perhaps a location? Or situation? Open for suggestions!

XX
Old 01-06-2023, 07:19 AM   #27
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
Whow sounds like a really amazing wax threatment and what a professional waxer!
I was amazed by that too!! She is a true pro. Let me know if you might have any suggestions too

xx

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dare, diaper, public, submission