getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   1 Year fully diapered - Requesting a public dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421159)

littlechloe 01-02-2023 10:06 AM

Requesting dare for my waxing appointment

2 Attachment(s)
Haaai All!!

First of all, happy new year!! I hope you all had a wonderful time during the holidays, and wish you the best year ahead ❤️

Today for me is a special day, exactly one year ago I decided to wear diapers full time, and at the time never dreamed that I would make it to a full year. I feel really grateful for all the wonderful things that have happened over the last 12 months, and I have you all to thank for part of it 💋

I thought about doing a celebration dare (one that in its style I'd love to do more of in the future). So the theme of these types of dares is 'full submission' as where I have to agree and accept everything that will happen.

So how I imagined it would work is that I only pick the location, and you guys decide on the rest. For the location of my first dare, I want to go to a Wax bar for a full wax (all my pubic hair, including between my bottom).

You can all contribute by picking these things:
  • Outfit, what should I wear?
  • Any accessories, perhaps a buttplug or vibrating egg?
  • Type of diapers, pull-ups, medical ones, or ABDL ones?
  • Used or empty diapers?
  • Tasks, what I should do, how do I spark a sexual situation, are there any specific tasks you'd like me to do, maybe even humiliating ones?

The more creative, outgoing and humiliating the better! I'd love to hear what you come up with! If you have any additional questions let me know😄.

XX Chloe

My likes are: pussy penetration deep and hard, anal (stretching, and training), vibrator, wearing a plug, anal beads, nipple play, light pain, crawling, ageplay, spanking, clothing cutting, peeing, exhibitionism, BDSM, tied up, forced, anal training, enema, milk, food play, getting messy, being helpless

Edit - I edited the location (for this one as the store seemed to be more tricky

jjjks 01-02-2023 10:10 AM

wear pull ups and a dress no bra
put vibrating egg inside pussy and put your biggest butt plug in then pour syrup in pullup and go for a hike or go to a store, while you are there you have to orgasm atleast 2 times

wolf82 01-02-2023 04:41 PM

Ideas for tasks at the sex store:

- Ask a male employee for suggestions on enema kits and location of the largest dildos — you can specifically ask for bad dragon ones

- Find a woman to ask about suggestions for how to take large dildos in your ass. Maybe have a large dildo in your hand or be looking at them

- Find the lingerie aisle and spend some time looking through various options and wait for someone to pass by. Have two options ready to go, the sluttier the better, and ask them which one they think your boyfriend would prefer. Get and keep them talking about their choice. Make it clear this is your first time buying something like this and reaaaally want to make sure you get the right piece. Maybe even then grab a third option to compete against what they already chose.

lowlysub 01-03-2023 09:54 AM

Have an ABDL diaper as a spare. Ask an employee if they have a bathroom you can change your diaper.

For requested dress: Pick your tightest in diaper section.

lowlysub 01-03-2023 09:55 AM

Is your store a major brand sex store. IE if they have web presence we can give additional suggestions with the store name.

littlechloe 01-04-2023 01:52 AM

Changed the location

Haai,

I've decided to change the location (on the suggestion of @Bondageworld1874). I'm going to a wax bar instead, for a full wax (all my pubic hair, including between my bottom). my appointment is this Friday.

Looking forward to what you come up with!!

XX

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowlysub (Post 4971864)
Have an ABDL diaper as a spare. Ask an employee if they have a bathroom you can change your diaper.

For requested dress: Pick your tightest in diaper section.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 4971199)
Ideas for tasks at the sex store:

- Ask a male employee for suggestions on enema kits and location of the largest dildos — you can specifically ask for bad dragon ones

- Find a woman to ask about suggestions for how to take large dildos in your ass. Maybe have a large dildo in your hand or be looking at them

- Find the lingerie aisle and spend some time looking through various options and wait for someone to pass by. Have two options ready to go, the sluttier the better, and ask them which one they think your boyfriend would prefer. Get and keep them talking about their choice. Make it clear this is your first time buying something like this and reaaaally want to make sure you get the right piece. Maybe even then grab a third option to compete against what they already chose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjks (Post 4970792)
wear pull ups and a dress no bra
put vibrating egg inside pussy and put your biggest butt plug in then pour syrup in pullup and go for a hike or go to a store, while you are there you have to orgasm atleast 2 times

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowlysub (Post 4971866)
Is your store a major brand sex store. IE if they have web presence we can give additional suggestions with the store name.

littlechloe 01-04-2023 04:41 AM

For those of you who don't know how it works!

Link to a video :)

Tom__ 01-05-2023 01:43 AM

So a wax bar, since the employees are not part of your kink you might need to keep things a little down.
Maybe a soaked Pullup under tight leggings and a cute t-shirt, feel free to put a jacket on if you need something warmer.
You can use more powder than usual to add some smell.
When you are done, put on a bigger diaper and a toy you can easily insert into your butt.
After you put back on your clothes, ask them where you can throw away your pullups. A open bin in the bar would be ideal.

littlechloe 01-05-2023 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom__ (Post 4973439)
So a wax bar, since the employees are not part of your kink you might need to keep things a little down.
Maybe a soaked Pullup under tight leggings and a cute t-shirt, feel free to put a jacket on if you need something warmer.
You can use more powder than usual to add some smell.
When you are done, put on a bigger diaper and a toy you can easily insert into your butt.
After you put back on your clothes, ask them where you can throw away your pullups. A open bin in the bar would be ideal.

Heeey that’s a great suggestion thank you!

I will go for a squishy pull-up (which I will throw away there), leggings, cute t shirt and jacket. Bring another fresh diaper to put on afterwards. Make sure my I’m powdered up before I go in.

Should I wear a plug? And do some body writing?

You’re right that I’d be pushing it, but I kinda picked the place on that basis. It’s located in Amsterdam near the redlight district so I think I can get away with something naughty there.

Tom__ 01-05-2023 10:11 AM

It defnitly sounds like you want to wear a plug, so go ahead if you feel like thats a good idea, or wait for the next trip there :p

Bodywriting? How about something like 'Must always wear Diapers', 'Keep in diapers 24/7' or 'be careful, might leak'.
Somewhere on your butt-cheek would be cute, although might be hard to write there if you need to do it on your own.

I think you are up for a fun time :D I visited Amsterdam a couple of times, but i never really went to the redlight district.

littlechloe 01-05-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom__ (Post 4973688)
It defnitly sounds like you want to wear a plug, so go ahead if you feel like thats a good idea, or wait for the next trip there :p

Bodywriting? How about something like 'Must always wear Diapers', 'Keep in diapers 24/7' or 'be careful, might leak'.
Somewhere on your butt-cheek would be cute, although might be hard to write there if you need to do it on your own.

I think you are up for a fun time :D I visited Amsterdam a couple of times, but i never really went to the redlight district.

Hahaha I like those options, I’ll see what I can do!! It should be a surprise for her because you sort of start out on your back as she does the front, next you roll on your stomach and pull your cheeks apart as she waxes my bottom. Very curious how she responds, especially in combination with my plug 😂

Tom__ 01-05-2023 10:45 AM

I mean everyone likes surprises right? I would love to hear the conversation once she has read it. Please don't spare any details reporting how it all played out :)

Greatcornbow 01-05-2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlechloe (Post 4972498)
Haai,

I've decided to change the location (on the suggestion of @Bondageworld1874). I'm going to a wax bar instead, for a full wax (all my pubic hair, including between my bottom). my appointment is this Friday.

Looking forward to what you come up with!!

XX

Time next to plan for 2023.

Once the wax is done you continue wearing all year, but tfrom now on you may not change them yourself: someone else always has to do it for you,m and never the same person twice running.

littlechloe 01-05-2023 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom__ (Post 4973718)
I mean everyone likes surprises right? I would love to hear the conversation once she has read it. Please don't spare any details reporting how it all played out :)

Hahaha I’ll do my best!! Very curious about that too :)

littlechloe 01-05-2023 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4973728)
Time next to plan for 2023.

Once the wax is done you continue wearing all year, but tfrom now on you may not change them yourself: someone else always has to do it for you,m and never the same person twice running.

Wow, are you saying that every diaper I wear (which is between 3/4 diapers per day) has to be changed by a different person?