Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-26-2011, 09:27 AM   #181
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I so did not expect this to happen. And I've got a feeling that Nicole didn't expect it either.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #182
Feudal

Leo - Brilliant! ...and suddenly it feels like the whole story has shifted up a gear in complexity and sophistication - SO engaging!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #183
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Ooooo i love the recent chpaters leo they are really well written

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:17 AM   #184
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 22.2. Coffee

Evie

A cute young girl in a black t-shirt and pants, with a black apron came over, distracting Evie from the two girls in the corner.

'Evening, girls - what'll it be?' she asked.

'Hey, Katie,' Emily replied to the waitress. 'Two hot chocolates for me and Han, please.'

Evie noted that the girls must come here quite a bit to know the waitress on a first person basis.

'The usual for me, thanks, Katie – black, two sugars.' Jenna said.

'Gotchya,' Katie replied, then turned to Evie. 'And who's this fine new catch?' she asked, her eyes roaming over Evie.

Evie blushed. While she'd always been amongst the popular groups, she'd never had quite so much attention on her – especially such direct attention – from so many different girls in one day. It was doing mayhem on her cheeks.

'I'm Evie,' she told the young waitress.

'Welcome, Evie,' Katie smiled. 'And what can I get you?'

'A mocha, please. With four sugars.'

'Coming right up.' Katie paused, looking over to where Alyssa still sat cradling Nicole. 'Think I should make her a hot chocolate?' she asked. 'I've never seen her upset before.'

'I think a hot chocolate would do her a lot of good, actually,' Jenna said. 'Remember Alyssa likes hers with extra milk, too.'

'Of course,' Katie said, waving her finger at Jenna. 'How impolite, suggesting I'd forget any of my favourite customers' usual orders.'

Katie bustled off to make the girls' drinks.

Evie continued to glance over to Alyssa, who was stroking Nicole's hair softly, still holding her close.

'Are you sure she's going to be okay?' Evie asked again, still feeling to blame for upsetting Nicole.

'She just needs some chocolate, a lot of cuddles, and a good night's sleep,' Emily said. 'Perfect cure for a crash.'

'Crash?' Evie asked.

'Yeah, you know ... where you have a ... really big day, and then at the end before you realise how exhausted you are, your mood just falls through the floor all of a sudden. Like it crashes,' Emily replied.

The pauses and the uncomfortable expressions on the girls' faces didn't help reassure Evie, but she decided to let it lie, inwardly hoping that Nicole didn't hate her for acting like such a slut earlier.

The waitress Katie returned with their drinks after a few minutes, then went over to give Nicole and Alyssa theirs.

Evie watched as Alyssa thanked the girl, then sat Nicole up properly, coaxing her to drink the hot chocolate. Nicole picked up the mug with both hands, blowing on it, and while she kept her eyes on the mug before her, as if unaware that anyone else was in the cafe, Evie could see that the area around Nicole's eyes was red and puffy.

'So where are you transferring from?' Jenna asked as the waitress Katie returned with the girls' drinks and was setting them down around the table.

'Paris,' Evie replied. 'I've been in schools there all my life.'

'You're ... French?' Emily asked, sounding somewhat disbelieving. 'You don't look or sound very French.'

'I was born here,' Evie replied. 'So was my mother. But she's been working in Paris ever since then. She attended St. Krystal's too; she was an alumnus of Sapphire House. That's why I came here. I wanted to go to the same school she did. I would have come when I was eleven, but she wouldn't let me until now.'

'Ah, I see,' Emily said, then sipped her drink. 'Sapphire house, huh?'
Evie nodded.

'Gonna be tough.'

'I know,' Evie said quietly. 'Especially for someone who's only just transferred. But I'm not going to give up that easily.'

Sapphire House was one of the four exclusive student houses at St. Krystal's. Each of the houses were located just outside of school grounds, and were run entirely by students: a seventh year, affiliated with the student council, was in charge of each house, making sure that everything ran smoothly within the house and that each student was card for. Places were extremely limited, each house traditionally only having twelve members at a time, four from each of the final three year levels.

Selection into the houses was also run by them, and while there were certain openly listed conditions on applying, such as cost and school activities, everyone - even distant outsiders like Evie - knew that there were all sorts of mysterious secret trials and conditions that an applicant must overcome before being accepted.

Still, Evie was nothing if not stubborn, and she'd been determined that she would never stand in her mother's shadow for a long time now. To Evie, that meant doing the things her mother had done, but better. If her mother had been an alumnus of the Sapphire House at the elite British school St. Krystal's, then she would do the same, as well as finish her final year as a captain of the house, or a champion of a club, or something. Evie was well aware that this was her one chance to completely outdo her mother at something that could be measured equally, and she was determined to achieve it.

'What about the other houses?' Jenna asked Evie. 'Are you going to apply for all of them?'

Evie shook her head. 'I'll look at all of them,' she said. 'But I'm certain that it has to be Sapphire. It won't mean anything if it's a different house to mother's.'

Jenna nodded, although her expression indicated that she thought Evie was mad.

Evie didn't care. She didn't care if she was mad, either. She had her goal and she would stick to it.

'What if you don't get in?' Emily asked her.

'Then I'll keep trying until I do get in,' Evie replied. 'I don't care what it takes. This is what I want.'

'Well they'll be impressed by your determination, if nothing else,' Jenna murmured. 'You're pretty enough, too. Though that might serve you better if you were applying to Ruby or Diamond.'

'What if they'll only let you in if you agree to be one of the members' sex slaves, having to serve them in all of your spare hours?' Hannah asked.

Both Jenna and Emily turned to stare at Hannah, raising their eyebrows.

'That's fine,' Evie said, slowly smiling. 'It'll get my foot in the door, and I'll show them how hard I can work and how valuable I am.'

Emily whistled. 'You really are determined.'

'So cool,' Hannah murmured.

'Speaking of sex slaves,' Emily said, 'ever been one?'
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:04 AM   #185
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Nice story dear Leopard. When will the next part be out?

[And by next I mean NEXT.]

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #186
owlart
getDare Devil

More great writing Leo, thanks!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #187
Yossarian

Can't wait for this conversation to continue!
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #188
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980
Medal Bronze 1

Such an amazing story, I only started reading this today an i've been hooked for hours. I love the way this is going and can't wait for the rest.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #189
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Oooooo great cliffhanger o.o wonder what she is going to answer with !

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #190
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 22.3. Coffee

Evie

'Uh, no. I've never been a sex slave.' Evie blinked. 'Isn't it normal to not have been one?'

'I haven't, either,' Hannah said. 'But I want to be.'

Surprised by the younger girl's sudden admission, Evie blinked again, not sure how to respond.

'You're too young,' Emily told her sister.

Hannah stuck her tongue out. 'You're just jealous that you won't be the one who gets me,' she retorted.

'I could take you when and wherever I wanted,' Emily replied, narrowing her eyes.

'If you say so,' Hannah said in a sing-song voice, looking away.

'I've never been in a situation before where everyone was so open about talking about such things,' Evie admitted.

'Are we scaring you?' Emily asked, giving Evie a wicked smile.

'No.' Evie laughed. 'I like it; it's really refreshing.' She looked to Jenna. 'So the two sisters admitted what they're into,' she said. 'What about you?'

'I'm into my girlfriend,' Jenna replied with a smile. 'Sometimes I'm in charge, and sometimes she is, but it's all just play.'

'That sounds like a good way to be,' Evie said politely, privately hoping that one day she could have the same serene smile on her face when talking about someone.

'I never admitted what i was into,' Emily objected.

Evie just sipped at her mocha, smiling as she drank the delicious drink.

'You made it pretty obvious when you said you could claim me if you wanted,' Hannah noted.

'Oh, yeah...' Emily busied herself with her own drink, obviously feeling sheepish.

'What about the other two?' Evie asked, partly because she wanted to head off any potential argument between the two sisters, but mostly because she really wanted to know about Nicole. 'What are they ... interested in?'

'Shouldn't you be asking them yourself?' Jenna asked with a teasing smile.

Evie blushed and shrugged. 'Just curious.' She busied herself stirring her already well stirred mocha, trying to make out like the question hadn't been a big deal.

'I'd have thought you'd already have gotten a good idea what Alyssa was like from your meeting her on the train,' Jenna said, raising an eyebrow.

'I— Wait, what? How do you know about that?' Evie asked.

'Know about what?' Hannah asked, leaning across the table towards Evie. 'Your turn to fess up secrets.'

Realising that she'd thoroughly gone and sunk her own ship, Evie glanced from side to side. 'Oh, nothing interesting,' she said. 'You wouldn't want to hear.'

'Oh, but we do,' Jenna assured her, leaning against her elbow on the table, her attention squarely on Evie. 'I'll even make you a deal,' the blonde added. 'You tell us what happened between you and Alyssa, and I'll answer any question about her that you want to know.'

It's not Alyssa that I'm interested in; it's Nicole, Evie thought, but was wise enough to keep her mouth closed.

'I really was just curious about them,' Evie assured her. 'But if you really want to know ... promise you won't tell anyone?'

'Of course,' Jenna replied with another smile. 'What's in the group stays in the group. And you're pretty much a member already.'

'I am?' Evie asked, surprised at how easily she'd been accepted.

'Alyssa recommended you, and she's an excellent judge of character,' Jenna replied. 'And at least until house applications, you two are roommates, after all.'

'Wait, what?' Evie asked. 'How do you know that?'

'You haven't received your room assignment form yet?'

'No,' Evie shook her head. 'I'm meant to pick it all up when I arrive today.' She glanced out of the window. 'Make that tonight. Will it be okay, us arriving so late?'

'Term doesn't start for a week,' Jenna shrugged. 'So people arriving at all hours returning from holidays, and no curfew on the grounds.'

'Oh, okay,' Evie said. 'So how do you know I'm rooming with Alyssa?'

'It was on the list,' Jenna shrugged again. 'Of course you were just a name until now, but we knew that Alyssa was rooming with someone new named Evie. And here you are.'

'I see,' Evie murmured. Alyssa hadn't told her that part.

'Mmhmm. Now spill. What happened between you and her on the train?'
Evie felt her cheeks on fire. 'Nothing much really happened between us. She sucked on my fingers and then made me give her my panties for her doing so.'

She looked around the table at a sea of unconvinced faces. 'That's really all that happened,' Evie promised, raising her hands.

'Which only leaves the question of why she was sucking on your fingers,' Jenna noted.

Evie made a face. The blonde was too sharp by far.

'Because they were ... well, they needed cleaning,' Evie explained delicately, hoping the other girls would catch on.

'Knowing Alyssa, the only reason she'd do something like that is if the fingers were soaked in lady juices.' Emily grinned. 'But who's juices were they soaked in?'

Evie looked down at her drink, but felt entirely too hot to drink any more right now.

'Mine,' she muttered. 'I might as well just explain the whole story. I was ... bored on the train and, well, you know, played a bit ... and then I fell asleep like that. I woke up after with Alyssa in the compartment.'

Everyone was grinning at her now. Clearly they understood perfectly well what Evie had been explaining.

'Lucky Alyssa,' Emily murmured. 'What a lucky find.'

'And here we thought it was Nicole that had all the luck,' Hannah said.

Evie blinked. 'Why Nicole?'

'She has uncanny luck with cards,' Jenna muttered. 'I understand that she knows how to read people and play them well instead of the cards, but it's not even just that. She gets amazing hands all the time.'

'Oh, I see,' said Evie. If only they knew how close they were to the truth, with the lucky comment, she thought to herself. If finding me even is lucky. She still seems pretty upset, and I'm still most likely to blame for it.

But Evie had never asked the girl to walk her up and down the carriage helping with her self-set dare, she reminded herself. Even having caught her naked, and helping hide her in the bathroom, Nicole could easily have backed out at any point, could have left at any moment. She had been the one deciding to stay, deciding to treat Evie like a puppy. So why was she upset about it? Evie didn't understand at all.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:56 AM   #191
Feudal

Another great continuation to the story! Thanks Leo.

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:01 AM   #192
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Just dropping in to give you a little love for this story!

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #193
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 22.4. Coffee

Evie

'So Nicole's a dominant one too, as well as Alyssa?' Evie asked, feeling about for some sort of hint as to what she'd done wrong.

'Alyssa, yes - she has a few younger girls she "looks after",' Jenna said.

'Looks after?' Evie asked.

'Keeps as her slaves,' Emily supplied.

'Oh, okay,' said Evie. 'But not Nicole?'

'Nicole plays whatever part the game requires her to,' Jenna said. 'If the bet is for her to do something to someone, she'll do it, if she loses and has to receive something, she will. But she'll never ask to play with anyone under any other circumstances.'

'Game?'

'Poker, blackjack, bets on school events – Nicole loves her games, and since our group began adding dares to the outcomes, things just kinda escalated until now they're how most of us have sex,' Jenna explained. 'The difference is that some of us have proper relationships as well. Well, I do,' she added, poking her tongue out at Emily.

Emily sniffed. 'I don't need a girlfriend,' she replied. 'All I want is a cute slave to warm my bed and let me hurt her when I'm in the mood to. But she has to be the right one, and I haven't found her yet.'

'Oh, I think you have, and don't know how to tell her.' Jenna sounded smug.
Emily shook her head, sipping her coffee. 'It's not that simple,' she said.

'They're not going to judge you,' Hannah murmured softly.

'No, okay?' Emily said firmly. It sounded as if she were starting to get upset.

Not really sure what the others were talking about, Evie was still thinking about what Jenna had said about Nicole. If she only filled roles in her games, then what had the afternoon on the train been with her? Had that been because Evie was taking part in what Nicole saw as a "game"?

'She never does anything with anyone outside of the rules of games she's involved in?' Evie asked slowly, as much musing to herself as asking the others.

'Nope, never,' Jenna said. 'At least, she'll never choose to. Sometimes her friends really need some comfort, and those that know her well enough know what she's really like inside. She'll say no if you ask, but if a close friend doesn't even ask, she'll melt in your arms and sooner or later, ask you to do whatever you want to her.'

'Isn't that rape?' Evie raised an eyebrow.

'No, of course not,' Jenna replied. 'She's admitted a number of times that she really loves it when her friends do that. If it was anyone else, she'd tell them to stop.' Jenna narrowed her eyes. 'What's with all the questions about Nicole? I thought it was Alyssa you were afire with curiosity about. I know she didn't behave particularly well back at the station, but if you're mad at her for not saying hello—'

'I'm not mad at her,' Evie interrupted, waving her hands. 'It's nothing like that at all. She's...' Evie looked over to where Nicole was still intently sipping her large mug of hot chocolate, paying attention to nothing else. '...There's just something about her.' Evie finished lamely.

'It's called a waste of time,' Emily muttered. 'You're not the first one to notice she's pretty. Half our year level has been in love with her since first year. Most of them have asked her out. So have a lot of lower form students. So have quite a few older ones, even a seventh year once last year.'

Evie stared. 'With so many pretty girls around, it seems crazy that she gets that much attention,' she noted.

'It is. And she says no to all of them,' Emily replied. 'So don't bother falling in love with her, because it won't go anywhere, and it'll just suck for you.'

'I wasn't—' Evie spluttered, going red as she tripped over her words. 'I would never— I don't even really know her...'

'I don't think anyone really does,' Emily murmured. 'I've lived in the same room as her for four years, and I still don't really get it. We think she really does want love, despite the way we tease her about rejecting everyone; she just won't admit it. She's too picky and she doesn't know what she wants.'
Old 12-28-2011, 08:19 AM   #194
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, lovely writing!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #195
archie21
getDare Succubus

Wicked stuff Leo keep it coming.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy