Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I spend my time out?
Lying down on my stomach with a vibrator inserted anally on the highest setting. 6 50.00%
Sitting down with headphones and a blindfold on, listening to hypnosis tracks. 4 33.33%
Kneeling on rice. 2 16.67%
Squatting with a wedgie. 4 33.33%
Sitting while diapered, and I won't be allowed out of the closet until I've used it. 2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2023, 01:16 AM   #1
jestergestures

Male 23FtM Make My Time Out Interesting

There will likely be more components to this punishment, but I haven't decided on them yet. Anyways, they aren't relevant here regardless.

I plan to spend my time out locked in my closet with the lights turned off. My timer will be outside the closet, so I won't be able to check how much longer it will be until I'm allowed out. There's just enough room to sit, stand, or lay down in my closet, but it's uncomfortable no matter which of those things I do. Since it will likely be hot, I'll pretty much have to be naked, which is good since it will be extra humiliating for me. I will be in time out for an hour and a half. Please make it harder for me!

Oh, and please let me know if you want a report when I'm done!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 01:46 AM   #2
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Lying down with some anal fun sounded the most interesting, if it should win let us know how it goes .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 04:05 PM   #3
jestergestures

:') My poor hole was not ready.

Since I'm still a beginner when it comes to pretty much any sort of real penetration, I used as much lube as I could get away with, and even that wasn't really enough to make it a comfortable experience. Well, it was a punishment anyways, so I guess my discomfort was kind of the point.

I came twice, and got lube all over the place. I needed a shower afterwards, not just because of the lube but also because I got really sweaty. Towards the end, the batteries in my vibrator were starting to run out, so I got a bit of a break during the last few minutes. Not ideal, but I don't have a work-around for that just yet.

Thank you all for voting!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, corner time, punishment, time out