Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-06-2017, 04:59 AM   #16
Jimmy84

Your have to wear 3 diapers for 24 hours. During that time you have to pee at least three times in them and poop at least once. The diaper has to stay on the whole time, and you also have to be dressed like a girl the whole time. Finally, right as your about to finish, duct tape you hands and feet together and then hump the edge of something until you cum. You can't use you hands though, and you have to cum within 15 minutes. If you fail to cum in time then you have to do this dare again.

Likes: diapers, bondage, humiliation, feminization, chastity, pee, messy, picture without face
Punishment: hidden public, pain, scat, anal
Limits: blood, permanent, ass to mouth, illegal, public, family, picture with face

Anyone can request picture proofs of my dares
Jimmy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 11:47 AM   #17
yui

for the next 24 hours you are to be in diapers and dress fully like a sissy, and lock your cock away. Everyhour drink one glass of water. No changing allowed either, every time your diaper is full add another one on. Have fun!

I am home alone for the next three days so I have lots of privacy for any dares, I do not do not mess my diaper tho! thanks!

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #18
itsmeroped

Diaper up, go buy a large drink from a fast food restaurant and drink it in the restaurant. Before you go, fill the cup with ice, go into the bathroom and empty the ice into your diaper. You're to stay diapered until all the ice is melted and the diaper leaks.

Pm me for an email address to send proof to...
itsmeroped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:47 AM   #19
Smelly rear

Diaper up and wear your most diaper disguising outfit. Drink 2 litres before hand and once in the shop insert a suppository. I know you don't like messy but here's the challenge....

You have to shop for 20 minutes before checking out your items. This could mean you are in there for 30 mins. If you hold it go home and release if not pm me for a punishment.
Likes : diapers, enemas, suppositories, forced messing, pee, poo, messy, light anal, punishment, plastic pants, E stimming, hands free orgasm, laxatives, anal toys, light public, water pills, soaking diapers, messy diapers, ruined orgasms, car journeys.

Limits : hard public, pain, blood, scat, illegal.

Toys : suppositories, onesie, tens machine, laxatives, tape, household items, boosters, lots of nappies, anal toys, castor oil, car, laxatives, matamucil, prostate toys.
Smelly rear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 12:37 PM   #20
itsmeroped

Completed, pm me an email address I can send the proof to.

Think I'll return the favor though.

Tonight before bed, diaper up. Tape the diaper and sign and date across the tape. Take a picture showing the taped diaper. Drink a liter of water and a dose of the best laxative you have and put on your plastic pants.

The next morning, take a picture showing you haven't cut the tape. You can take it off after breakfast.
itsmeroped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:42 PM   #21
babygetdare

Drink enough water till you are absolutely bursting. When you can no longer hold it, pee into an enema bag.

You get to pick the next step - either you take the pee enema, diaper up, insert your gag and cuff yourself to the chair for 60 minutes (tape your ankles to the legs if possible); ooooorrr you put the nozel of the hose in your mouth, take 3 suppositories, diaper up and again cuff yourself into the chair bondage for 30 minutes - with the catch that if you do mess you're gonna sit there for the full hour.

If you can set up a camera to shoot when you're in the chair bondage that would be good. I thinj a webcam recording/ or still from the recording would be easiest to set up . Ask for my email when completed!
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 02:22 AM   #22
lilIzzy

Would love to have you be a diapered puppy tomorrow so diaper up, eat only from a bowl, and only go to the bathroom in your diaper while outside.

At noon you get a nice soapy enema and are to cuff yourself and crawl around until you mess. If u want to send proof you may pm me to set that up

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

add to my calendar and keep this sissy baby puppy entertained.
https://teamup.com/ksk1koj6atomfrr2yg

Kik:little_izzy_boy
lilIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 06:36 PM   #23
anon9321

sorry to hear you go...("Am leaving, grew bored of this site and the unoriginality of things here.")

If you are still around I have a dare for you,

For your dare, write "Empress" on the back of your diaper.

Then send a picture of you in your favorite sissy outfit + diaper.

(If you beg me for a more serious dare, then I'll give it to you)

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:06 AM   #24
shyboy88

Dress as your sissy self with a diaper on and crawl around on all fours like a baby for an hour

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:10 AM   #25
noob37

Your to be a baby today get diapered up and make sure to stay well hydrated. Make sure to write noobs little baby across your diaper and send pic proof once your diapers soaked. You can change each time your diaper is on the brink of leaking.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:14 AM   #26
DiapperMe

You must double or triple (dependant on thickness) diaper and use them for their intended purposes and only crawl and eat from bowl (no hands) until they leak.
Yo cant wear anything else unless it is sissy.

Send picture of you leaking and eating from bowl... PM for email

Likes: getting drunk and wasted, leaking diapers, full bladder, public pee desperation, pee holding, teamviewer, sissification, wetting, diapers, pee, furry, hentai, being humiliated, semi/hidden publich
Limits: family, hard scat, pain, permanent, blood, full open public

Control, fill my bladder! Ban my toilet!
Make me pee desperate at any time at any place I am!

My PM dares

kik: diapperme
DiapperMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:15 AM   #27
TwistedPrincess

I want you to wear a diaper and pee in it until it's almost leaking. Then you will put some clothes on over it, drink 2 liters of water (over time), and go outside for a walk. Bring another liter of water with you, and you can go back home either an hour after you finish that liter of water, or after you leak a bunch.
TwistedPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:10 AM   #28
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a triple diaper and wait till you have to go pee pee, then when you really have to go start dancing the potty dance (with music) and then while dancing pee in your diaper!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:18 AM   #29
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

You must go on omegle with just a shirt and a double diaper. You must let anyone make fun of you for atleast 2 hours.

I am willing do permanent rules on this and no time limit
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:23 AM   #30
daredude14

Drink 2 litres of water and take a fast acting laxative 2 hours before this dare.

Wear a thick diaper as you will need it and get a bag with diaper supplies in.

Your job is to get public transport to a mall, walk around for 3 hours, mess wait 20 minutes then change and head home. If you retrieve a pacifier and bib I will do a dare for you

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, pee, poo, proof