Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1 Servitude ♥

[This story contains x-rated content. You were warned. ]

After what seemed like hours, she finally heard him open the door again. It had been so cold without her clothes, and more than once she'd thought about just calling it quits. The blindfold had her disorientated, and it was on a little too tight. But she wasn't gonna let this get to her so easy, she'd prove her worth.
When he came closer, she could feel his body heat radiating onto her skin. Her very cold and goosebumpy skin.
Just a little embarassed, she thought about what she looked like to him, and for a moment she felt humble and humiliated.
The sight of her kneeling down on the floor, her nipples hard and her hands tightly tied behind her back must have been appealing, because this was already the second time he had her do that.

Her only reward would be to suck on his cock, after begging for it obediently. This realisation made her lower her head; how low and slutty must you be to go through this, only to deserve the right to suck a cock? But still she yearned for him to run his hands through her hair, make her know her place, use her for his means.
He leaned in, his warm breath on her ear made her shiver. The way he spoke was almost romantic, but the words were sharp and vicious.
“Now look at you, you little whore. Forcing yourself through all of this, just to get a taste of my dick. What a cock-hungry little slut.” Almost whimpering, she managed to answer him. “Yes Master.”
She could hear how her voice almost skipped. As much as she thought she was tough, being in his presence made her feel small and vulnerable.

Small and vulnerable, but at the same time, secure.

→ Part 2

If you think you might have read this before, it's probably true.
Because of some personal reasons I couldn't post it on this account, so I posted it on another.
Feel free to PM me on either if you have any questions. ♥

Last edited by Kitten; 05-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 05-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
gigglesticker

Beautiful, would love more to follow
gigglesticker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1 Part 2

← Part 1

She heard some soft sounds, and it didn't take her long to work out what the sounds were. She felt him move the bullwhip from the ground all the way up along the inside of her thighs. The strands tickled her a little, and she felt the sudden wanting between her legs. She didn't think she was that excited before, but this suddenly lit her flame.
Her breathing became tense, and her body a little rigid. She shivered as he put the whip away and instead placed one hand on the small of her back, slowly moving down; “You can relax now, you did well.” Without meaning to, she smiled when he praised her. His big hands softly pulled her back, untill he had her on her back.
Her legs were aching, and she was happy to lie back and give her muscles some rest. It was cold, and she started to shiver, but it didn't take long to adjust to the temperature of the floor.

She heard the clatter of steel on the floor, and raised her head in surprise. In her mind, she ran by all the toys she knew he had, but none she could recall would have made such a distinct sound. It made her a little fearfull.
She heard it scrape across the floor when he picked it up, and started to walk towards her. Her arms still tied, she squirmed a little. His footsteps got closer and closer, as he circled around her.

Suddenly, she felt it pressed up against her neck, much colder than the floor had been. In a reflex she moved away and gasped, only to hear his quiet sounds of disapproval.
“Tsk tsk tsk, you sweet little slut. I want you to know what is coming for you.”
Reluctantly she leaned into it, cold as it was. She felt it move in a most peculiar way, but couldn't think of what it might be.
“Now, we'll use this on you in just a moment. Do you know where this is going?”
He had gotten up again, and not sure wich way to turn her head, she just shook it as she faced upwards towards the ceiling.
“This here is going into that greedy fuckhole of yours.”
Nervously she licked her lips. Knowing he was expecting a reaction, she gave him the only appropriate answer she could think of. “Yes Master.”
Old 05-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Ranzid
Account Banned

nicely written .. moar now please
Ranzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Very well written, can't wait to read more x

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #6
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1

She heard him walk around her again, his boot pushing her hips as He passed her side. A little less patient than before, he pushed her legs apart with his foot. She tilted her head to the side, resting one cheek on the floor.
“Spread.” Under the blindfold, she closed her eyes tightly. She would have objected to such a short and impersonal order, but she had spent too much time waiting for his attention. And he wasn't in a mood to play games.
Slowly, she spread her legs. When they were as far as she possibly could keep them, he landed his boot down on her swollen lips. She cried out, startled, although he hadn't been that rough.
“Are you ready, hmm, whore? Don't think I haven't seen the way that body of yours reacts to my every move. You should see yourself now, it's disgusting.”
Biting on her lip, all she could do was nod. There was no point in denying the messages her body had sent out.

He kneeled between her trembling legs, spread her glistening slit, and she felt the cold steel push up against her heated parts. Softly sighing she tried to relax, as he slid it into her. When it was all the way in, she still didn't know what it was exactly, but a lustfull smile appeared on her blindfolded face nonetheless.
She heard him chuckle, as he turned the device a little.
After an unnerving silence she finally found out why he chuckled, and what he put in her slick pussy; she was being spread apart slowly, and she felt how he manually manipulated it to go wider, and wider, and wider.

Embarassed, she tried to sit up, the speculum still in her. She should have known better. He grabbed her on the inside of her knees and pulled her up, untill most of her body was resting on only her shoulders. With his hands moving towards her hips, he rested her bum against his chest. She could feel his warm breath between her legs, and she let out a soft and frustrated cry. Her small pink pussy was stretched out to a gaping hole, and she could feel the cold air going past her walls. Ashamed, she realised he could see everything there was to see, and he was enjoying every second of it.

Last edited by Kitten; 05-11-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #7
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

another great addition keep them cumming please
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

i read each part slooowley, trying to make it last longer, while rubbing slow circles on my..

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
servitude