Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-19-2020, 07:17 PM   #1
SlaveJinxi

Default I'm Jinxi, a full-time, live-in service slave of almost 2 years. AMA

Hey everyone!

Like the title says, my name is Jinxi. I am a full-time live-in service slave and have been living this lifestyle for almost 2 full years now.

I did write a very brief overview about myself (here) but I wanted to open up a thread where you all in the getDare community could ask any questions you wanted.

Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance for any questions! I look forward to being able to answer them.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:38 PM   #2
LPV
getDare Saint

How did you meet your master?

Are you from the US?

How much education do you have?

What is your height and weight?

How often did you cum last year?

What are some if your rules?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:46 PM   #3
LPV
getDare Saint

How will you earn your orgasm?

Do you have limits?

Do you have a safe word?

Are you allowed out of the house?

Do you drive?

Are there other members of the household?

Do your relatives know you are a slave?

Do you get paid?

Sam, RIP!
Old 02-19-2020, 08:06 PM   #4
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How did you meet your master?

Are you from the US?

How much education do you have?

What is your height and weight?

How often did you cum last year?

What are some if your rules?
Thank you for the questions!!!!

-I am indeed from the US, however I am of Irish and Russian decent.

-I am 5'4" tall and at my last weigh-in I was 128 pounds

-I haven't had an orgasm at all since March 12th, 2019, so I didn't cum very often at all last year, lol. Before March 12th though, I was on a "1 orgasm a month" program, so I did have 3 for the entire year of 2019.

-The rules is a very good question, and I will make a point to make a blog-post going over all of them (there is quite a few). But some of the big ones are I am not allowed to touch my pussy at all, I am not allowed to put on clothing (anytime I get to wear clothing at all, Sir dresses me), and every night I sleep with my wrists cuffed and a neoprene gag. There are several more, which I will put in a blog post, but those are some of the bigger ones

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-19-2020, 08:11 PM   #5
luckee101

How did you get into the lifestyle?
What is your favorite fetish?
What is your master's favorite fetish?
In a typical week, do you usually get more rewards or punishments?
What was the best reward you've ever received? The most disappointing?
What was the worst punishment you've ever received? How did you earn it?
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:19 PM   #6
SlaveJinxi

Quote:

Do you have limits?

Do you have a safe word?

Do you drive?

Do you get paid?
More very good questions! Thank you!

- I do have limits yes, and they have been outlined in the contract Sir and I have. Also something that is probably deserving of it's own blog post, but again a brief overview of limits would be: beastiality, scat play, illegal activities (kind of broad here, but things like no nudity around non-consenting bystanders, no spontaneous play sessions in the grocery store, that type of thing). We recently changed the "no blood" limit to "no excessive blood", No intentional hospital trips (basically like no breaking bones or doing something that would lead to a hospital trip on purpose- accidents can happen, but I have been fortunate enough to stay out of the hospital to this point, and plan to keep it that way)

- I do also have a safe word. We just use the traditional color system (red is the safeword), or three grunts in a row if I can't speak. I haven't used it to this point either (Sir is a very observant and caring Master)

- I am not allowed out of the house on my own, however Sir does bring me with him to a lot of places. Grocery shopping, dinner dates, movies, work events, vacations, that type of thing.

- I am not allowed to drive. I do technically still have a drivers license (it hasn't expired), but I haven't driven even once since moving in with Sir.

- The household is just me, Sir, and misha (Sir's cat).

- I don't actually know my family members. I grew up in a foster home and never met my birth parents. But my foster family does not know.

- I do get paid, yes. When we first started our dynamic together, I had gone to school and earned a bachelor's degree in public health. So long story short, all of my expenses are paid for while living with Sir, plus money equal to the amount I could be making in the field I went to school for is put away into a savings account for me for if or when our relationship ends.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-19-2020, 08:21 PM   #7
SlaveJinxi

Quote:

Do you have limits?

Do you have a safe word?

Do you drive?

Do you get paid?
I missed one question.

How I will earn my orgasm. There is a link to a thread on that in my signature, but basically by doing (or having them done to me) set punishments that the getDare community gives to me before a certain deadline (March 11th)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-19-2020, 08:23 PM   #8
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:44 PM   #9
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
How did you get into the lifestyle?
What is your favorite fetish?
What is your master's favorite fetish?
In a typical week, do you usually get more rewards or punishments?
What was the best reward you've ever received? The most disappointing?
What was the worst punishment you've ever received? How did you earn it?
Thank you for the questions!!! I love it!!

- My personal favorite fetish is bondage. No doubt about it. I love the feel of the rope on me, and I love the feeling of helplessness.

- I would say my Master's favorite fetish is micro-management (that's a little bit of my bratty side coming out there). But he would tell you that he has two favorite fetishes. Impact play and "anything that causes discomfort." Needless to say, I do spend a lot of time in predicament bondage, have all sorts of things clamped on me, or things poking me, or spanking me. I sleep every night with my hands cuffed and a neoprene gag so even when I am sleeping, I am just slightly uncomfortable. Or even just simple things like Sir will put heels on me, but fill them with rice. So yeah, causing discomfort.

- This has changed dramatically over the last 2 years. I originally got punished WAY more than I got rewarded, but over time I've learned what Sir wants and expects, and now I'd say it's about 50/50 on them honestly. I do feel like I "earn" more rewards now than punishments, but Sir has caught on to that, and now a reward might simply be not being punished.

- The best reward I ever received was a full week spa vacation with very few rules during the week. It was after the first time that Sir decided he wanted to have a house party with his friends, and I was of course the cook, greeter, server, and later entertainment, and even later the maid to clean everything up. All of Sir's friends gave me glowing reviews and they loved their time, so Sir took me for the spa trip and gave me a bit more freedom than I usually have.

The most disappointing reward I have ever gotten was the first time that my "reward" was hearing Sir say "I guess you won't be getting punished after all." To be honest, I don't remember exactly what was going on before, but I remember that I was feeling super proud of myself and felt like I had exceeded all expectations on whatever it was, then finding out that the reward was just not being punished.... I'm more used to that one now, but it was incredibly disappointing the first time.

- The worst punishment I've ever had was after we were at a business party and Sir heard me call his colleague by his first name instead of Mr. so-and-so. Not by any means the worst offense I've ever committed, but for some reason, in the moment, I thought I would argue with Sir about it, and that's where it went south really quickly.

The punishment itself was pretty brutal, that now is referred to as "a weekend in the dungeon." which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. I spent the entire weekend (friday night from when we got home from the business party, until monday morning when Sir went to work) in the dungeon (the dungeon is a room in the basement filled with lot of BDSM furniture and bondage points and whatnot). There were several different positions, but I was bound for the entire weekend, and although they moved around, I had at least 2 clamps somewhere on my body the entire weekend, lots of whipping, caning, suspension, electric play, basically all of the painful and uncomfortable things and none of the good feeling things like tickling or edging.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #10
LPV
getDare Saint

Are you ticklish?

Have you been tickled?

Do you work out?

Have you had to do forced workouts?

Have you had to do tasks where you went without sleep for long periods?

Sam, RIP!
Old 02-19-2020, 09:07 PM   #11
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
I am loving the questions! Thanks for them all, you guys are awesome!

1- I the wildest task that I've ever done is hard to pick to be honest. But I'm assuming that wildest means something like outlandish, or strangest. So one that really sticks out in my mind was Sir took me along on a business trip to London, which was ultimately like 13 and a half hours of flying time and a 4 hour layover in New York City. Once we got through the TSA checkpoint a the airport, Sir put me in a chest harness, crotch rope, bound my hands with paracord, put a remote vibe in my pussy, and put a ballgag in my mouth, which all stayed in place until we landed in London, 17 hours later. And it was done in such a way that nobody even noticed.

The crotch rope and chest harness were underneath my clothes and the remote vibe was of course held in by the crotch rope. I was wearing a hoody for the trip, so my hands were bound together in the little pocket thing hoodies have in front, and then for the ballgag, Sir made sure the strap went under my hair, and then I wore a surgical mask (like the people who are worried about sickness or whatever) over the actual ball gag. I was completely tied up, and you would never know from just looking at me.

During the course of the trip, Sir had his fun playing with the remote vibe, making me edge a lot, but not letting me cum (as is his m.o).

2- I have been nude in a group yes, lots of times actually. Sir introduced his kinky friends to me a little over a year ago, and now I am naked in a group setting somewhat frequently.

3- I would definitely do a dice roll to see what I wear to a party. However, I am not sure how Sir would feel about what clothing I wear (or don't wear) is not his decision. He seems to very much enjoy doing that.

4- I do like micro and mini skirts yes. I think they're cute, and sexy.

5- Definitely slave. I'm not dominant at all

6- Well, given my current situation, probably not. I'm not really in a position to be bringing anyone, anywhere. I tend to be the one who is brought places. But if circumstances changed, I'd go to the bar with a guy dressed like a lady, why not.

7- Same as my previous answer pretty much. If circumstances were different, sure.

8- To be honest, most of the things that I have experienced so far have been done to me, not necessarily given to me to do. But I have done things to myself given by Sir, so I have done self-bondage, self-whipping, self-clamping, and then of course Sir gives me chores to do as well. But I don't know if I can say there was one that was the "worst"

9- I don't really have any secrets to be honest. I don't have anything to hide, and also don't really have a family that would be ashamed of me because of my life choices.

10- I have experienced this already. Although Sir is in his 30's, some of his BDSM friends are older. So it obviously depends on the setting. If it was a random 50 year old dude, I wouldn't do anything. If it was in a setting that Sir set up to be a kinky fuckery type of setting, I'd do whatever I was instructed to do.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-19-2020, 09:09 PM   #12
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

How did you find your sir?

Was this something you thought you would do or did the opportunity just present itself?

How much older is your sir?

Do you miss any part of your pre slave life?

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 09:40 PM   #13
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Are you ticklish?

Have you been tickled?

Do you work out?

Have you had to do forced workouts?

Have you had to do tasks where you went without sleep for long periods?
- I am indeed ticklish yes!

- I have been tickled as well. A lot. Sir tickles me almost every day from just quick tickles throughout the day, to occasionally a full out bondage tickling session.

- I do work out yes. It's part of my rules, but I workout every day.

- I'm not entirely positive what a forced workout is. But I am "forced" to workout every day because of my rules. And I have done some sessions that working out is incorporated.

- Sir has never made me miss more than 1 night of sleep in a row. But there have been occasions where I am put into a predicament and "allowed" to sleep, but simply cant because of the predicament.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-19-2020, 09:50 PM   #14
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
How did you find your sir?

Was this something you thought you would do or did the opportunity just present itself?

How much older is your sir?

Do you miss any part of your pre slave life?
- I met Sir at a BDSM workshop actually. Just about 5 years ago now. He had a little booth set-up at the event and was selling his home-made kinky toys. We talked a lot that night, felt a connection and then set up a coffee date later that week. The coffee date turned into more coffee dates, which turned into going to munches and other kinky workshops together, which turned into having a Dom/sub dynamic which we had for almost 2 years before it evolved into the full-time live-in situation we have now. So a lot of time and negotiating and planning went into it to say the least.

- 5 years ago, it wasn't even on my radar. I knew I liked BDSM and kinky things, but that was about it. By the time Sir proposed that I move in with him, my mind was already there and I was planning on it (we had talked a lot about it leading up to the offer to move in, it wasn't a spur of the moment decision, nor should it be for anyone honestly. It's a big commitment).

- Well, I am 25 years old, and Sir is in his mid 30's. So I'll let you do the math there

- I don't really miss it honestly. At the risk of typing something that you may have already read, I grew up in a foster home, so I don't really have any family so to speak of. I went to college, but wasn't really excited at the prospect of spending the next 40 years of my life at a desk working away in a traditional sense. I didn't really have any ties to anything, or any motivation for moving forward (I should clarify here that I wasn't like depressed or anything, I was in a good state of mind, but just wasn't excited if that makes sense). The last 2 years have been exciting, and fun, and more than I had ever imagined I would be doing at any point in my life prior to it. Obviously it's not for everyone, but that's the beauty of life right? We get to make our own way, and I am very pleased with mine so far.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-19-2020, 11:05 PM   #15
Mr.Blue

Question Questions

Hey there, your ama really picqued my curiosity. I would like to ask you some questions:

-What was your life like before you met your master?
-How many men (or women) did you sleep with before meeting your master?
-How often does your master tie you up?
-How often are you made to wear heels and for usually how long at a time?
-Were you always very feminine and submissive or did your master train you over time to be that way?
-Has your master shared you with any other men/women? And if so, how many?
-You mentioned that your master used to be involved in a BDSM workshop. Therefore, I am assuming he used to teach others?
-Would your master be interested in meeting people from online in real life and teaching them a thing or two about BDSM?
-On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy being a full time slave? Do you believe it is your calling?
-Could you ever see yourself enjoying just vanilla sex again?
-Have you ever been fisted before? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, would you ever want to try it?
-What do you like more? Being verbally humiliated or spanked?
-How much longer could you see yourself being a live-in service slave? Do you have an end goal in sight?

Thank you for your time.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk