Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
cuffedboy

Key Self bondage dares please!

Hi folks, looking for some self bondage dares as I'm on holiday next week! I have rigid handcuffs (2 pairs), hinged handcuffs (2 pairs), leg cuffs, thumbcuffs, police flexicuffs (3 pairs) nipple clamps (ouch) duct tape and a ballgag. Near the great outdoors too, within 15 minutes. Look forward to your ideas

Ps currently in chastity, CB6000s, been 9 days now... locked by carlilock, username cuffedboy
cuffedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
cuffedboy

Nothing? Holiday starts tomorrow as well!

Almost 2 weeks in chastity too!
Old 03-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
Fallen4life
Account Banned

You are to wear your hinged handcuffs, legcuffs, nipple clamps and a ballgag. You are to handcuff yourself so you are facing away from a small skinny tree. You are also to put on a ball gag, and leg cuffs. Your leg cuffs and handcuffs must be around the tree so that you cannot walk away(so that means behind your back). you must stay like this for two hours. But, before you start you must drop the keys IN FRONT of you. The struggle will be turning around, dropping to your feet somehow, then unlocking your hands. You can not,start ANY of this process until two hours are up. If you fail the dare you must PM me for a punishment. Now you must give me a dare (PM is fine)(consider my sig.)

Dislikes:
severe pain

Limits:
Family, public

Toys:
Handcuffs, wood working clamps (nipple clamps, small medium large, large is REALLY painful after 5 min) homemade chastity belt, blind fold, gag, three two foot chains, locks, computer release program(ejects CD tray and drops keys from above), wrestling head gear (pretty painful after 15 min) basic house held items (duct tape, cling wrap, tooth paste, belts, etc.)
Fallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
Fallen4life
Account Banned

Also, do you have a key for your chastity?

Dislikes:
severe pain

Limits:
Family, public

Toys:
Handcuffs, wood working clamps (nipple clamps, small medium large, large is REALLY painful after 5 min) homemade chastity belt, blind fold, gag, three two foot chains, locks, computer release program(ejects CD tray and drops keys from above), wrestling head gear (pretty painful after 15 min) basic house held items (duct tape, cling wrap, tooth paste, belts, etc.)
Old 03-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
DarePerson101

Before doing this, go outside and put the key far away from where you are going to do this dare. Strip, put your ball gag on, put anklecuffs on, put your nipple clamps on and put a pair of handcuffs on behind your back. Then go for a walk to the keys. I know how much the nipple clamps hurt, so don't wear them if you don't want to.

You should give away or sell some of your cuffs, you don't need that many.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:24 AM   #6
cuffedboy

Thank you both, thats the next couple of days sorted, I'll let you know how I get on.

Fallen4life - no key to the chastity yet, maybe at the end of the week depending on carlilock.

Dareperson101 - can never have too many cuffs lol used to have alot more, bot sold about 20 pairs a few years ago.

Still got Thursday and Friday to fill...
Old 03-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #7
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Try my scenario and report:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134064
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #8
Fallen4life
Account Banned

When you get the key for your chastity you are to unlock it, put a good amount of toothpaste on your dick and balls, you are then to IMEDIATLY lock it back on and do something with the key so you cannot access it for at least 24 hours. You may remove as much toothpaste as you can after 10 min, but you cannot unlock it for at least 24 hours. Next, since you did not pm me a dare like you were required you must make the dare four hours. Sorry. You must still pm me...

Dislikes:
severe pain

Limits:
Family, public

Toys:
Old 03-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #9
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

If you do not completely succeed with ANY dare you accept, you are to drip candle wax into the key hole of your CB6000 lock. You should try to heat up the lock first, as much as possible without roasting the plastic or your package.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk