Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Modify my gf's outfit for Saturday:
Top: black short sleeved shirt (0 pts) 13 20.97%
Top: a skimpy top (+1 pt) 31 50.00%
Top: if the skimpy top wins, it should be the white sleeveless blouse 12 19.35%
Top: if the skimpy top wins, it should be the cropped white spaghetti strap top 20 32.26%
Bra: she may wear a bra (0 pts) 8 12.90%
Bra: she must go without a bra (+1 pt) 41 66.13%
Shoes: high heeled sandals, 10 cm (0 pts) 21 33.87%
Shoes: medium heeled sandals, 5 cm (-1 pt) 6 9.68%
Shoes: flat sandals (-2 pts) 31 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2020, 10:28 PM   #1
running_man

Default Modify my slutty girflriend's outfit!

It is summer in Germany and some of the Corona restrictions have been lifted. Time to play a little slutty outfit game with my gf. She agreed to let you decide about her outfit on a shopping tour on Saturday, similar to last year's polls. Remember she's a curvy lady with big D cup boobs. The poll will be open for three days.

Her basic outfit is as follows: a 35 cm denim mini skirt, no panties, a black short sleeved shirt, a bra and some quite high heeled sandals (10 cm).

The main principle is as always: if you grant her relief on some part of her outfit she gets some restrictions at another part and vice versa. So please vote in the three categories top, bra, and shoes. Points will be added and her skirt will be modified according to the following table:

+2 pts: she may wear panties and a jeans
+1 pt: she may wear a knee-long skirt without panties
0 pts: no change to the 35cm denim mini skirt without panties
-1 pt: her skirt length will be reduced to a 25 cm denim micro skirt without panties
-2 pts: she has to wear to the 25 cm denim micro skirt without panties and to take a toy of her choice (balls or buttplug) inside her

The additional question which top she should wear only applies if the skimpy top "wins" against the normal black shirt, otherwise the result will be ignored. You may choose between a thin (but not see-through) white sleeveless blouse which will be unbuttoned in the upper part to show her cleavage, or a thin (but non see-through) cropped white spaghetti strap top revealing her belly.

Let's see how that works!
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:12 AM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Wow, great job balancing those different options with the points system. I'm in favor of the skimpiest possible top without bra
Old 07-22-2020, 08:13 AM   #3
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

This is an amazing idea! Ensuring that she's wearing something that's slutty to some degree, while keeping it balanced.

Fun, good job

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LessAwful for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 02:13 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I do hope the white sleeveless blouse wins as that will be much more interesting to show off her cleavage with no bra on.

I'll also agree on a very nice balance of tasks so its not just one big push to the worst options.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 07-23-2020, 10:47 PM   #5
running_man

Already now it seems quite clear that she will have to go without a bra just wearing a skimpy white top. Although she's very self-conscious and a slut deep inside her, that will be the biggest challenge for her

Interestingly the high heels were in the lead in the beginning but now the flat sandals are. Which would mean she would be back to the mini skirt instead of the possibility of wearing a jeans. Curious to see what will be the final result. Still one more day to vote!
Old 07-24-2020, 10:54 PM   #6
running_man

Final result: the two points she "earns" for losing her bra and having to wear a skimpy top offset against the two points for the possibility of wearing flat sandals instead of high heels. So she will stick with the 35 cm denim mini skirt without panties. It's not her "worst" skirt by far but with a top ending above her belly button there will be more optical emphasis on it.

My gf is already quite nervous as she will be in trouble with her massive boobs just held by a small white top. Neither can she prevent them from shaking nor her nipples from poking through the fabric. We will be driving to a city about one hour away. Nevertheless she describes this one as a quite hard challenge. And I'm very excited too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Wow, great job balancing those different options with the points system. I'm in favor of the skimpiest possible top without bra
Obviously your wish has come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I do hope the white sleeveless blouse wins as that will be much more interesting to show off her cleavage with no bra on.
Sorry, not this time But maybe we'll go for her wonderful cleavage at the next opportunity.

Thanks for voting!

Advertisements
Kink Talk