Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2017, 09:59 PM   #76
2bchew
getDare Addict

Take off your shirt and bra.Then write 2bchew on each tit.

Now watch the movie....A Dogs Purpose... that should get you crying.....
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #77
Thefallout123

Put clothes pins on your nipples role 2 dice add the numbers together and then add 20 to that keep the clapms on for that long
Thefallout123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:23 PM   #78
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
So I did this with the 60 hits. I actually ended up doing way more than 60 just because i felt i couldnt get a good hit on myself. I tried my best and if i got a good hit it hurt a lot but it was so inconsistent
So did you cry? Did you enjoy?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:50 PM   #79
azazek34

Pick 2 pieces of dental floss, tie each one around each nipple and then tie both ends around your neck, as if it was a bikini,as tight as you can.

Then pick a spanking device you like and spank each tit 60 times as hard as you can waiting 3 secons between each hit. If the hit is not hard it doesnt count and if the floss unties you have to start from the begining.

Send me a pm report when done.

38m straight Europe

Denied since 11th of October, release date 1st of January

Likes: Bets, Games, Soft pain, Spanking, Edging, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Soft Cbt

Dislikes: Long dares, Denial, Pee Control/drinking, Ruined Orgasm, Cum eating, Ass play, Hot sauce, Pics

Limits: Family, Face, Friends, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Blood, Public, A2M, Social Suicide, Scat, Vomit, Messy, Shaving, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Bodywritting

Pm Dares
azazek34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:54 AM   #80
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Put as many clothing pins on your breasts and nipples as you can do, wait for about 10 minutes and then start doing star jumps until you have shaken of every clothing pin.

When you have done this do the same thing but with binder clips, but to remove these you have to pull the ones that is on your nipples as far as you can and twist them painfully for 30 seconds.

Finally take a wooden spoon and spank your breasts, while you hold them by the nipples, 20 times per breasts.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:08 AM   #81
SecretAccount

Grind on a pineapple and masturbate until you fun, whore

Limits: family, scat, illegal, full public
SecretAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:41 PM   #82
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefallout123 View Post
Put clothes pins on your nipples role 2 dice add the numbers together and then add 20 to that keep the clapms on for that long
Alright. 27 minutes. Not too bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazek34 View Post
Pick 2 pieces of dental floss, tie each one around each nipple and then tie both ends around your neck, as if it was a bikini,as tight as you can.

Then pick a spanking device you like and spank each tit 60 times as hard as you can waiting 3 secons between each hit. If the hit is not hard it doesnt count and if the floss unties you have to start from the begining.

Send me a pm report when done.
This was good. The floss came off my nipples twice so i had to restart. I mad sure they were good smacks too. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
Put as many clothing pins on your breasts and nipples as you can do, wait for about 10 minutes and then start doing star jumps until you have shaken of every clothing pin.

When you have done this do the same thing but with binder clips, but to remove these you have to pull the ones that is on your nipples as far as you can and twist them painfully for 30 seconds.

Finally take a wooden spoon and spank your breasts, while you hold them by the nipples, 20 times per breasts.
I got 36 clothespins on my breasts before realizing what else your dare said. Ughhhhh, i waited and did the star jumps which wasnt really getting the clips off. Eventually the all did though. I put on the binder clips next which hurts as is. I pulled them as far as i could and felt them start to slide off my nipples. Right to the ends and then snapping off. The spanks at the end were basically a cakewalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAccount View Post
Grind on a pineapple and masturbate until you fun, whore
This was interesting. Pineapples arent as spiky as i thought they were

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:56 PM   #83
Soccer star

Default Your dare

You need to put the teeth clip and pull it off each of your nipple 100times just pull till it comes off or other clips if to much
Soccer star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:29 AM   #84
naughtygames

I loved the nipple bikini idea. So I'll give you an other task with it.
Tie your nipples again with two pieces of dental flos and tie them together at the back of your neck. Be sure to pull your nipples as hard as possible and then add some tension on them and tie behind your back.
Now slap each nipple 100 times. After that put the strongest clamps you have on the tips of your nipples. Keep them on for 30 minutes. If they fall, start over.
Slap the clamps of 10 times after the 30 minutes.
Now get 10 strong onions and cut them as small as you can. Keep your face close to the cut onions.

Be sure to give us all a report!

Enjoy!
naughtygames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:53 AM   #85
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtygames View Post
I loved the nipple bikini idea. So I'll give you an other task with it.
Tie your nipples again with two pieces of dental flos and tie them together at the back of your neck. Be sure to pull your nipples as hard as possible and then add some tension on them and tie behind your back.
Now slap each nipple 100 times. After that put the strongest clamps you have on the tips of your nipples. Keep them on for 30 minutes. If they fall, start over.
Slap the clamps of 10 times after the 30 minutes.
Now get 10 strong onions and cut them as small as you can. Keep your face close to the cut onions.

Be sure to give us all a report!

Enjoy!
So i did the dare and it really hurt but making me cry with onions isnt what I am looking for. Ive addressed these loopholes in an earlier post. Sorry you were really close to getting me

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 10-26-2017, 11:55 AM   #86
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Pie yourself in the pussy

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:12 PM   #87
Anybodypunishme

Asterisk

If you want something really painfull with nipples and clothespins, place them on, leave them on for some time (5-10 minutes) and then remove them by slapping them. If you are a bit more hardcore, apply toothpaste on nipples before the clothespins.

Apart from clothespins you could try soething completely different. Wet the nipples using water or even saliva and touch each nipple with a 9V freash battery. Both poles should touch the nipple. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone though. You can make this more painful if you connect two 9v batteries together. That + to - and then the free poles on the nipple. Remember the nipple must be really wet.
Anybodypunishme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:45 PM   #88
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBondageChick View Post
Pie yourself in the pussy
Haha didnt make me cry. It was fun though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybodypunishme View Post
If you want something really painfull with nipples and clothespins, place them on, leave them on for some time (5-10 minutes) and then remove them by slapping them. If you are a bit more hardcore, apply toothpaste on nipples before the clothespins.

Apart from clothespins you could try soething completely different. Wet the nipples using water or even saliva and touch each nipple with a 9V freash battery. Both poles should touch the nipple. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone though. You can make this more painful if you connect two 9v batteries together. That + to - and then the free poles on the nipple. Remember the nipple must be really wet.
This wasnt too bad compared to others ive been given in this thread.

Old 10-26-2017, 10:43 PM   #89
Switchlord

Look for a Bowl that is large enough that you can dip your tits in it (or two seperate bowls), fill the bowl(s) with cold water and many ice cubes.
Put on your clamps with teeth and dip your tits in the bowls as deep as you can manage for 10 minutes (you may of course stop if you feel it might harm you cause it gets too cold) afterward get in the shower, take off the clamps and take a warm shower, make sure you start with your breasts an die give them enough attention, enjoy!

In case you have no ice prepared: since the ice needs to be prepared so do you, but on your tack bra till it is ready, if you check and the ice is ready go for a short but fast Jog before your start!

Likes: Anal, Reasonable Pain, Spanking, Bondage, Hidden Public, Medium Toilet control, Videogame dares, teasing

Dislikes: Harsh pain, Crossdressing, Cumplay, Pissplay, Oral (esspacially atm), Enema, short term chastity

Limits: Permanent Damage, Family, Bodywriting, Pictures/Video, long term chastity

(To be continued as i try out more things)

PS: Will do most of my dislikes if intended as a punishment
Switchlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:14 AM   #90
Envyisalliam

Okay... let me try.
Get some rather thin rope and tie off your breats.
Then you take hot sause (really hot!) and massage it onto your nipples.
if they aren't hard yet you have to get them standing but without removing the hostages from your fingers. once they're like that get a really fine cord or a string and tie it around your nipples. The other end of the string should get fixed so something high up and in a way that you have to stand on your toes so you wont ripp the sting. Now just stand there for 10 minutes.

Have fun
Envyisalliam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme pain, extreme torture, girl torture, nipple pain, tit torture