getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Make me cry 19/F pics (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=323026)

happybunny101 09-26-2017 12:19 PM

Make me cry 19/F pics

Hey there! Ive got a challenge for you. Give me nipple and tit torture dares and if the are so painful that they make me cry I will send you a pic of me doing your dare and crying. Good luck!

Sammylikes 09-26-2017 12:23 PM

Ok, let's try !

Give your nipple a twist, first the right one. Twist it 180° and hold it that way while saying "Easy peasy I'll do this easily" 20 time. If you stutter start over. Do the same for the left one after.

End the session with 20 spank on each nipple and for each time you had to start over.

Have fun !

Edit : Even if you don't cry please report here on how it went :D

real_anon 09-26-2017 12:26 PM

Extinguish 2 cigarettes by sticking them right in your nipples.

daremetomiss89 09-26-2017 12:26 PM

Put hot sauce or icyhot on a dildo and fuck your ass with it.

If you cry then you can put a few ice cubes up there (thats what the pic should be)

Good luck.

happybunny101 09-26-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daremetomiss89 (Post 2974555)
Put hot sauce or icyhot on a dildo and fuck your ass with it.

If you cry then you can put a few ice cubes up there (thats what the pic should be)

Good luck.

How is a dildo fucking my ass a nipple or tit dare?

Bobcat 09-26-2017 12:33 PM

put close pins on the nipples and roll a dice the number is how many times you need to squeeze and twist the pins every 2 mins and roll 2 more times that is add them together and that is how many mins you have to do it nude

JoskeTheBest212 09-26-2017 12:38 PM

Take a clothes hanger that has clips on it for pants or skirts. There are adjustable clips that slide on the hanger. Move them over the nipples and clamp down. If you want it tighter you can wrap string or rubberbands. Then if you want to increase the pain use the hanger hook to lift things with your nipples until you pull them off.
Send me report and pics

zctt 09-26-2017 12:41 PM

Put 20 clothespins on each tit and 1 binder clip directly on each nipple. Then do 100 jumpingjacks if any clips or clothespins fall off during the jumpingjacks stop, reapply the clip/clothespin and add 5 more to each tit. You will do this until you complete the 100 jumpingjacks without the pins/clips falling off. You will then remove the pins/clips by hitting them off with a wooden spoon. If this does make you cry, you will then pull each tit up by your nipple and spank the underside of each breast 100 times with the wooden spoon.
PM me a report when done.

Narwhal 09-26-2017 01:02 PM

Put on the tack bra and tightly tie rope around your body pushing it into your tits, any time you have to walk anywhere in your house you have to take off the bra, tie your tits tightly with twine and put the clamps with teeth on your nipples using rope to tie the clamps to your feet, if the clamps get pulled off, you have to stop walking and put the binder clips on your nipples and pull them off as quickly as you can five times for each nipple, then put the clamps with teeth back on and continue walking, then once you stop again, the tack bra and rope go back on
Spend around 2 hours doing this

happybunny101 09-26-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammylikes (Post 2974551)
Ok, let's try !

Give your nipple a twist, first the right one. Twist it 180° and hold it that way while saying "Easy peasy I'll do this easily" 20 time. If you stutter start over. Do the same for the left one after.

End the session with 20 spank on each nipple and for each time you had to start over.

Have fun !

Edit : Even if you don't cry please report here on how it went :D

This really wasnt hard at all. Just took a while to get through saying it over and over. Thanks for the warm up

Quote:

Originally Posted by real_anon (Post 2974553)
Extinguish 2 cigarettes by sticking them right in your nipples.

This hurt a bit more. I did them both at the same time and had to take them off because of how much it hurt but I got it done. My nipples are a bit burned now but I think they will be fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobcat (Post 2974569)
put close pins on the nipples and roll a dice the number is how many times you need to squeeze and twist the pins every 2 mins and roll 2 more times that is add them together and that is how many mins you have to do it nude

This was interesting. I think it hurt a lot more because of the burns from before. I rolled big numbers each time which was bad but I could handle it. Thanks for the dare

You guys almost got me but still no luck. Keep them coming

Spankuuuu 09-26-2017 01:58 PM

Put binder clips on your nipples. Put binder clip on your clit. Now run a string from each binder clip down to each big toe and secure with knees slightly bent. Now no hands allowed. You have to edge 5 x by humping on 5 different pieces of furniture, corners of dressers, counter tops, and/or he edge of bath tub etc. after these are completed then yiu may hunch on what ever you can find that has not been used yet to make your self cum. Do all of this 5 x. When finished need to stay like this for the rest of the evening till bed time if possible. If clips fall of at any time. You have to start all over again from the beginning.

Lyb 09-26-2017 01:58 PM

Bound your tits as tightly as you can, then rub ice cubes on your nipples for 5mn to make them hard. When done, kneel naked in front of a table with your tits still tied and lay your nipples on a table or desk and pile as many books as you can find on them. This way your nipples should be stuck between the table and the books.

After 15mn get up pulling your nipples off of the books and untie your tits

Finally, clamp your nipples with clothespins and tie them to a door knob that you're going to slam shut, do that last one 5 times.

sfinx 09-26-2017 05:09 PM

Try this one: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101068

SecretAccount 09-26-2017 05:15 PM

Cover your slutty little nipples in toothpaste and the other hot sauce. Shake them a little like a stripper and put clothes pegs on them.
One you've done this, push and twist the pegs while thinking about how you're a slut for sending pics of this.

I'll be expecting pics soon.

raisethebar 09-26-2017 07:32 PM

Simple one, go get your nipples pierced