Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-08-2012, 06:06 AM   #31
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
My, my...
Wish I had found this story sooner, I really like it!
I'm gonna subscribe because I don't wanna miss an update. 5 stars from me~
Thankyou!
Im glad you like it!

Id like to add generally speaking that whenever i write another story, itll be less all over the place than this one. This is the first time ive seriously written anything, and i learn something new everytime i write more.
General Abuse, Discipline, Menial Chores, Extremely Uncomfortable Positions, Extreme Discomfort, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Light Bondage, Semi-Public, Long Cornertime, Body Writing, Tedious Cleaning, Spanking, Edging (If done in a creative way)

Limits:
Photos, Purposely Involving Others, Full Public, Permenant, Animals

Last edited by JanR 266; 09-09-2012 at 04:05 AM.
JanR 266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #32
gin
getDare Sweetheart

I've read your story since the very first post, and I have to say you never failed to catch my interest. Great work, you sure deserve the 5 stars!

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #33
Shadowice
getDare Addict

just caught up on it, skipped the scat chapter never been into that but otherwise so mean! You got to feel bad for that poor little slave being abused
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #34
skjelner

I don't really; I mean, you know it's what she wants anyway. I more wish that I could be her, tbh. ;)
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:59 AM   #35
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by skjelner View Post
I don't really; I mean, you know it's what she wants anyway. I more wish that I could be her, tbh. ;)
I write about her wishing i was her

Chapter 11:
It wont hurt for long.

Today was the day Steph was getting her piercings. To be exact, she just finished getting them. The man who did it thought she was mad, but he didnt object. Ash paid for it all, out of her own pocket.
They were in the car, going home. Steph was sitting on the back floor. Ash had gotten her a silver ring piercing in every area. Before they left, Ash reshaved Stephs head, as well. She looked like some kind of weirdo. Ash was ruining her, and Steph was being grateful.
"Are they sore?" Ash asked, compassionately. "Yes." Steph answered.

When they got home, Ash put a coat around Steph, and led her inside.
"Kneel." Ash said. Steph got down on her hands and knees, looking at the floor. Ash fondled all of Stephs piercings, then held her chin up, so that they were looking at one another. "Youre not getting any kind of break." Ash said. "But we had a deal!" Steph retorted. "Yes, we did." Ash begun. "But ive realised ive been pushing too violently for the last month. Im not sorry, but i can see why you might be on the edge of what you can handle. Ill go physically easy on you, you can take my word for it." Ash said.
Steph was surprised. Shed almost gotten used to Ash carelessly abusing her, but now this. "What does this mean?" Steph asked. "It means, girl, ill stop physically hurting you so much. Instead, im going to teach you to be a better slave, generally speaking. So were starting with a clean slate. Other than total obedience, all your rules and chores are now gone. Im starting from scratch with you. Ive written down your new rules and chores here." Ash handed her a pierce of browned paper.
Steph took it, and was about to start reading, when Ash interrupted her. "Eager, arent you? Hang on now, you can read it over in the corner." Ash said. Steph quickly crawled into the corner, and enthusiastically begun to read.

'
Rules:
Rule 1.
You owe total obedience to your Mistress.
Rule 2.
You will address your Mistress as Mistress at all times.
Rule 3.
You may not speak unless your Mistress gives you direct permission to speak.
There is one exception. Whenever you are given an order, you must respond "Yes Mistress."
Rule 4.
You do not have the privilidge of clothing in private places.
You are allowed to dress as designated by your Mistress in public.
Rule 5.
You will always sleep inside your box.
Rule 6.
You will not eat or drink unless your Mistress gives you direct permission.
Rule 7.
You must always be on your hands and knees.
You may not ever under any circumstances stand up, unless your Mistress orders you to.
Rule 8.
You will be taken to the bathroom twice per day.
If you need to go to the bathroom but are not allowed to talk, and you lose control of your bladder or bowel, you must be prepared to clean up any mess that you make.
Rule 9.
You are your Mistress slave, but first and foremost you are a slave in general.
This means that you are to regard any people your Mistress involves with you to be your superiors.
Rule 10.
You are to pay a monthly tribute to your Mistress, which will be 96% of your earnings that month.
2% will be given to your Mistress friends, and 2% will be kept in your Mistress account.
At a rate of $15,000 per annum, this means your Mistress will be allowing you approximately $300 per year.
At the start of each year, $250 will be payed to your Mistress to compensate her for letting you live with her.
The remaining $50 per annum is yours.
Rule 11.
You will wear a blindfold at all times unless your Mistress chooses to remove it.

Chores And Responsibilities:
Responsibility 1.
You are your Mistress whore, you will allow yourself to be used however she wishes.
Responsibility 2.
Your Mistress has decided that the floor is her toilet, and that it will be your responsibility to do any required cleaning as needed.
This can also be applicable to your Mistress friends.
Chore 3.
You must keep your Mistress home spotlessly clean and tidy.
Chore 4.
You will clean yourself once per week.

These Rules and Responsibilities can be changed at your Mistress leisure.
'

Steph opened her mouth to speak, in regards to her first responsibility, but Ash clasped her hand quickly over her mouth. "Youre not allowed to talk any more." Ash said.
Steph was a bit torn. On the one hand, she was going to be used like a prostitute. On the other, Ash had gone from wanting to hurt her, to wanting to humiliate her. And Steph didnt really find anything objectionable in that.
Steph nodded, complacently. Hopefully it wouldnt be too bad.
Ash pulled a thick looking pink blindfold out of her pocket. "Here we go girl." Ash said, tenderly. She kissed Steph on her lips. "I wont be taking this off for a long time. I wanted the last thing you saw to be something sweet." Ash said. She wrapped the blindfold onto Steph, and checked it was in place. "How is it? Ill permit you to talk for now." Ash asked.
"Its not too tight Mistress." Steph replied. "Good. Lets get you dressed." Ash said.

Steph didnt know how long it had been. She felt what she thought was a skirt get put on her, and a short sleeved shirt. Her piercings still hurt a bit, and she felt the cold.
Ash gently grabbed her nose piercing, and led her forward. Steph had no idea where she was in the house at this point. She heard a door open, and felt the evening air rush over her. She wanted to ask something, say something, but she wasnt allowed. She felt Ash lead her forward. She felt stone under her hands and knees. She was outside. But was it the front yard or the back yard? How late was it? Was it even late? How long had it been?
Steph understood now. Ash had taken her self away from her. Ash had dresser her because she couldnt see. And now Ash was leading her because she cant do anything without Ash TO lead her. This had just become total dependency.
Steph heard something open. Ash led her forward, and she bumped her head into something. "The trunk of the car is just in front of you. Climb in." Ash said. The car? Steph thought. Where were they going?
She climbed in, and curled up. Ash slammed it shut, and locked it. Steph felt lost somehow. She knew she was in the trunk of the car, but it was just as black as the outdoors.

Steph had no idea how long they had driven for. It couldve been five minutes or an hour.
The car parked, and Ash got out of the car. Ash opened the trunk, and dragged Steph out by the nose, letting her drop onto her knees on the ground. The cold night air rushed over Stephs body. She inhaled deeply, and looked around with her head, even though she couldnt see. She heard Ash fiddling with something. "Ive got a bowl of a special mixture i made for you. Youre going to kneel in the dirt, and eat it. The sooner you eat it, the sooner we can continue." Steph heard a metallic object get put on the ground in front of her. "And keep your hands to yourself girl." Ash said. Steph could smell it, and it smelt worse than the toilet paper Ash used to stuff into her mouth. She didnt dare speak, and a part of her knew Ash wouldnt jeopardise her, truly. Whatever this was, it was going to be aweful though.
Steph leaned forward, and reached out slowly with her tongue, gently touching the jelly like substance. "Just fucking eat it, would you." Ash said. Steph opened her mouth, and took a bite out of it. The texture was so many different things mixed together, and it tasted horrible. It tasted like sour wet dirt, in jelly form. Steph gagged slightly as she forced her mouth to chew. It was getting stuck in between her teeth, and her tongue.

It was a bit later.
Steph finally finished.
"Good girl!" Ash cheered, petting Stephs bare head. "You have permission to talk, girl. Would you like to know what you just ate?" "Yes Mistress. Please." Steph replied. "Well, girl, you ate my shit. Blended up in starch water, pepper, piss, spit, dirt, grass, and a flowers petals." Ash started laughing hysterically. Steph retched, and felt like she was going to vomit. Shed have begun to cry if she werent blindfolded. "Now you get a reward, girl!" Ash said, cheerfully. "Ah..." Steph began. "SHUT up. I didnt say you could talk." Ash cut in.
"Your reward, for undergoing this, is a full body spanking! By the way. This is going to happen every night! The spanking, i mean." Ash was excited, clearly. Steph curled up in a foetal position, as she heard Ash getting something out of the car. "Lay on your back, arms out to the sides." Ash commanded. Steph barely moved, too overcome by what shed been made to do, and what her 'reward' was about to be. "Turn over or ill warm up on your sides." Ash said, getting a bit frustrated.
Steph rolled onto her back. Ash grabbed her arms, and tossed them out wide. Steph heard a click, then felt Ash writing on her chest with some kind of big tipped pen. She clicked it shut, then immediately, the first crack of the cane hit Steph on the breasts. She yelped in pain, and instinctively went to cover her breasts with her hands. Ash quickly hit the back of her hands, cutting them. "Say thankyou Mistress." Ash said. "Thankyou Mistress!" Steph blurted out. Steph immediately felt about a dozen consecutive hits to her belly. She barely heard herself moaning from the pain. "I didnt give you permission to talk." Ash said, curtly.

When it was finally over, Steph was painful from the shoulders down to her toes. She could barely move. Her blindfold was bet front and back from her tears, she had peed herself, and she felt totally broken, even though she was only cut up and stinging at worst.
Ash pulled Steph onto her hands and knees, then sat on her back. Steph groaned in pain, from Ash sitting on the cuts on her back. Ash leaned forward, and pulled Stephs right buttock cheek apart. She forcefully shoved the end of the cane 3 inches inside her rectum, then playfully slapped Steph on the back of the head. "Im going to give you a break, now." Ash said. She grabbed Steph by her nose piercing, and led her stumbling to the car. She opened the trunk, and shoved Steph inside.
Ash leaned in, and whispered in Stephs ear.
"On your chest. I wrote, 'Rape Me'."
General Abuse, Discipline, Menial Chores, Extremely Uncomfortable Positions, Extreme Discomfort, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Light Bondage, Semi-Public, Long Cornertime, Body Writing, Tedious Cleaning, Spanking, Edging (If done in a creative way)

Limits:
Old 09-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #36
skjelner

Wow, well, that was clearly the best chapter yet. I'm loving it.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:50 AM   #37
JanR 266

Ok everyone. This Story is over. But id like to try and convince you that this is a good thing!

With almost every Chapter, ive had to re-write it over and over to fit in with the situations of two characters, which has made some things come out of nowere, and everything be a bit of a glued together mess.
Im starting a new story, which will be building off what ive learnt and the inspirations ive had throughout this one. Im positive it will be better, and able to go alot further, because this could only keep itself alive for so long.

Thankyou for reading!

Limits:
Old 09-14-2012, 06:08 AM   #38
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Dissapointed to hear this story is finished.
I really enjoyed what you wrote and thought that it had potential to be great but its always up to the author. Looking forward to reading your new story when it comes out though.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #39
JanR 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
Dissapointed to hear this story is finished.
I really enjoyed what you wrote and thought that it had potential to be great but its always up to the author. Looking forward to reading your new story when it comes out though.
The problem is that the only way i could take this story in more directions would be to keep upping the ante, and that would get more and more out of character for those characters. The next story will be in a setting where it makes more sense to push people around harder and more often.

Limits:
Old 09-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #40
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

Great story, excellent use of imagery.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #41
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

If possible, please keep it going.. It was awesome!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:49 AM   #42
wantpain

i love it too.. i wish sumone did that to me .. .. like some one took me that seriously .. i love every bit of it .. .. thankyou so much for such a good read ..
wantpain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk