Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2023, 08:26 AM   #1
kinkylesbian

Default One hour of accepting all dares

I thought I'd open this thread and everyone can give me any dare that is not permanent or illegal. You have one hour to give me whatever dare you want and I will complete them until next Friday and write a report here. The hour will be over at 6.30pm German time. Have fun

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
kinkylesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 09:02 AM   #2
kinkylesbian

So half the time is already up but I haven't gotten anything yet, so I'm gonna extend the time until 7.30pm german time

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
Old 04-21-2023, 09:05 AM   #3
danny_zero_00

1. Stay naked for 24 hours.

2. One day, you must masturbate to edge once every half hour (while awake) but you are not allowed to orgasm until the last half hour before you go to sleep. That time, you must try to cum as many times as possible within that half hour period.

3. Wear your nipple clamps on the outside of your shirt one day when out shopping.

Have fun!

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 09:18 AM   #4
hassns

Start every day with a shower... a golden shower.
Of course you can clean up afterwards

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 09:23 AM   #5
Sinde

1. Barefoot for a day
2. No orgasm for a week only edging but by someone else
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 09:23 AM   #6
KGing

See if you can fit 10 different things you have at home together in your pussy (pens, remote control, lipstick, hairbrush, ...)

If you fail to do so give yourselve a golden shower.
KGing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 09:34 AM   #7
KGing

Get a dice and roll it. The number you get is the hours you have to have you pussy stuffed by something that stretches you slightly.

If you fail to do this spank your clit 15 times with a spoon.
KGing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:01 AM   #8
bdsmlover24

Spank your ass 100 times today, then 200 times tomorow, 300 the next day and so on until next friday. Make each spank as hard as you can !

One day wear nipple clamps for a total of 7 hours that day. Of course take quite long breaks regulary so it is not dangerous

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:11 AM   #9
pluky
getDare Devil

Take a picture that shows your tits and post it to ladies exposed and share the code here. If I miss it send it to me on kik : plukyl

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:18 AM   #10
kinkylesbian

13 minutes to go

Old 04-21-2023, 10:22 AM   #11
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Why not put on your nipple clamps until someone else wants them removed or they get too painful to keep on?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:23 AM   #12
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Take a picture that shows your tits and post it to ladies exposed and share the code here. If I miss it send it to me on kik : plukyl

Where can I find that "ladies exposed"?

Old 04-21-2023, 10:32 AM   #13
kinkylesbian

Alright,time's up! I'll start doing the dares now and have tp finish them within the next 7 days, tho I'll probably push most of them to the second half, cause I just got my period, which of course stupid little me didn't think about before posting this today

Old 04-21-2023, 10:35 AM   #14
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

On all four, naked, ass towards a mirror. Now spank your ass (20 x cheek), as hard as you can. After each spank, count loudly each one, and thank me.
Enjoy!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:38 AM   #15
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylesbian View Post
Alright,time's up!
Oh, bummer! :-( It took to long to upload my reply...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dares, pain, timelimit