Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
MastersPetSlut

Default Training My Slut

Hello all, I'm a new Master on the scene and I'm currently in the process of training my new Pet. This account belongs to both of us and who is speaking will be specified when necessary.

My issue is just like I am new to the master scene my Pet is untrained and needs to be taught and unfortunately I'm not too sure how to go about that.

We've been together as a couple for about two months now and just decided to move into a Master/Slave relationship last week and so far our dynamic hasn't really changed. I tried getting her to refer to me as Master and Master only, but she slips up way too much. She also questions a lot of my commands which is another habit I'm trying to break.

Basically I'm asking for assistance in training my pet. Feel free to ask either of us questions. My name is Hunter and my Slut is named Elizabeth. If you have any suggestions on how to properly train my new Pet or just want to give her something to do feel free to post.

As a note I've never been a master before but I know I want to take on the role of a proper one.
MastersPetSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #2
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

My first and biggest question to both of you is What do you want out of the relationship?
Both of you need to discuss what you want and need. Its about growing together as a couple. What I do with my slave, or what another does with there's might not work with you. She might view this as a playful roleplay where you view it as a total power exchange. If she is questioning your commands, you two are extablishing boundaries. This will take a little patience to develop what you two are willing to do to and for each other.

Each master/slave relationship is different. The good news is that both of you are inexperienced and can learn together. There are no preconceived notions on past experiences. you can form your relationship around you two specifically.

This is just my opinion and by no means right or wrong.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #3
MastersPetSlut

well she and I have both found our usual 'vanilla' sex life boring and while searching for ways to spice it up we discovered an interest in bdsm. She never enjoyed taking control and would only do something if I expressed an interest in it first.

Basically we want this to be an in home thing. Not just a bedroom thing but also not a full time thing. Whenever we are alone in either of our homes (I live alone and she has a roommate so we spend a lot of time at my place) she is to immediately become my slave, the only issue is she is so used to our usual life that she isn't responding to me as a master but like a boyfriend instead.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
oscarocarina

Default One approach to training

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersPetSlut View Post
well she and I have both found our usual 'vanilla' sex life boring and while searching for ways to spice it up we discovered an interest in bdsm. She never enjoyed taking control and would only do something if I expressed an interest in it first.

Basically we want this to be an in home thing. Not just a bedroom thing but also not a full time thing. Whenever we are alone in either of our homes (I live alone and she has a roommate so we spend a lot of time at my place) she is to immediately become my slave, the only issue is she is so used to our usual life that she isn't responding to me as a master but like a boyfriend instead.
It sounds like you want to set up situations where she needs to respond to you as *her* master. They need not be sexual, and (at first) it may be best if they are not sexual (or not too sexual).

You should start by establishing "Training Hours", during which she must obey you. Outside those hours, life is normal. Inside, you are *her* master, and she must obey without question or suffer a consequence.

Start with simple things like giving her orders to get you a beer, fetch your slippers, sit on the floor at your feet while you watch TV might be a good start.

You can move on to telling her how to dress, or require her to hold particular poses or positions until you release her (just as a dog is told to sit, or lie down, until the Master gives a release command).

More elaborate training excises include telling her that she may not speak unless you speak to her first.

From the beginning, use the word "obey". If she ever asks why she must do something, the answer is "It pleases your master."

You will need to have a set of consequences that she must suffer if she fails to obey. The consequences can be small, but must be things she will not want to repeat.

(Along the way, require that she call you master and herself "this slave". Every time she fails to do so, issue a consequence.)

You might try having her stand in the corner, holding a coin on the wall with her nose for a set time. You can start short (say 3-5 minutes) and increase it for every repeated failure to obey at a particular task.

The right consequences are ones you need to figure out with her. You might ask her to list 5 consequences that she feels a slave would deserve for failing to obey, and/or make your own list. You can combine the lists, and have her rank them by how severe she thinks they may be.

You can give her a more "severe" one early, and if she complains, smile and tell her that it pleases you to see her do it, and her complaint has earned your the opportunity to experience a second time when the first is over.

She will test your boundaries and your resolve. You cannot let her wheedle you out of a consequence, once you tell her she has to do it.

Good luck, and please tell us how it goes!
-Oscar
oscarocarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #5
oscarocarina

Default A few more thoughts on training

Initially, set a time window for training and *always* stop at the designated time. She needs to trust you on this.

When done, always give her praise, she is trying to do something that can be very, very hard. She needs to feel that there is a reward coming if she is truly striving to obey.

Initially, don't call her names or belittle her ("cow", "cunt", "pig", "whore", etc.) unless you have talked it over with her before. While some people want to be called degrading names, others do not. Either way, it is a big shift.

Good luck!
-Oscar
Old 05-20-2014, 12:53 PM   #6
MastersPetSlut

Hi guys this is Ellie
For the past few days we've been trying this whole master/slave thing from the moment I step foot in his house until the moment i leave. It's been okay, I trip up a lot with the whole calling him 'sir' thing but I've been gettings spanking depending on how many times it's been. Now Sir wants me to ask for rules to follow. I need 10 rules for when I'm with him and 10 rules for when I'm not with him. Sir says he'll approve all rules and maybe set up a poll if he can't decide
Old 05-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #7
Master.
Distinguished Member

When with him you must only wear the bare minimum of clothing necessary.
When you are not with him you may not touch yourself for pleasure.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:04 PM   #8
MastersPetSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
When with him you must only wear the bare minimum of clothing necessary.
When you are not with him you may not touch yourself for pleasure.
Ill be sure to share these with Sir
Old 05-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #9
oscarocarina

Quote:
Hi guys this is Ellie
For the past few days we've been trying this whole master/slave thing from the moment I step foot in his house until the moment i leave. It's been okay, I trip up a lot with the whole calling him 'sir' thing but I've been gettings spanking depending on how many times it's been. Now Sir wants me to ask for rules to follow. I need 10 rules for when I'm with him and 10 rules for when I'm not with him. Sir says he'll approve all rules and maybe set up a poll if he can't decide
Some suggestions (not necessarily easy ones)
* A slut never looks her master in the eye
* A slut never crosses her legs when with her master
* A slut must obey without hesitation
* A slut never speaks unless spoken to
- Master can give slut some signal to show slut desires attention -- perhaps she can hold one hand over her mouth to show how she is holding in the words she would speak. However, until her Master gives her permission, she may not speak
- Exception: Slut may always say her safe word
- Exception: If the safety of Master, slut, or household requires slut to speak to alert Master of the danger, slut may speak.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:08 PM   #10
Bluey74

Default rule suggestions

master is to give you a range of clothing and you may wear only clothes from his select line of garments. deosnt matter where you go, or who visits, , no exceptions.

legs may never be crossed.
make up to be done to masters liking.
non sexual:
when you first arrive, there will be a list of things you will do everytime, eg: make master a drink, put a movie on, sit in a cettain place until he calls,
Bluey74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:20 AM   #11
oscarocarina

Quote:
Ill be sure to share these with Sir
Ellie, if your Master approves, tell us about the spankings. For example,
Bare bottom? clothed? just panties?
Are you over his knee? over a chair?
Does he use his hand? a paddle? a belt?
Are you given corner time afterwards?
Do some spankings hurt more than others? humiliate or embarrass you more than others?
What other consequence for misbehavior would be more challenging for you than the spankings?

Thank you
Oscar
Old 05-21-2014, 05:46 AM   #12
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

First of all, welcome to the lifestyle!

Changing a vanilla relationship into a BDSM one can be a bit challenging, but you both seem interested in it, and I believe you'll make it.

The best advice I can give you is to do what feels natural. Take the referring to the dom as 'sir' or 'master' for instance, it's a cliche everyone cling into at the beginning, despite the fact it sometimes doesn't mean much. If it doesn't come naturally to Ellie, pressing the issue might cause a lot of frustration to the both of you, while setting it aside for now and maybe picking it up slowly could be a lot more comfortable for Ellie, and won't force you to constantly deal punishments for her failures.

Another advice is not to make the relationship something that it's not. If you're used to be a loving couple, don't try to ask her not to look you in the eye - it's just random and won't please either of you. Same goes with having her sleep on the floor or act as your feet-rest. It's just too much of a change from how things were and I doubt either of you will enjoy it.

About spankings and pain - it usually seems very basic but administering pain properly is not that easy. Make sure you don't cause any damage and that Ellie enjoys it. Communicate and discover what hurts more, what feels better and how she feels when you're smacking her. A good place to start is establishing a scale of 1-10 and asking her how painful different techniques are. Also, you can use a soothing cream or aloe after sessions to ease the pain.

The best route of action, in my opinion, is trying to spice things up and slowly figure out what the two of you like. Here are some ideas - pick the ones that seem fun to the both of you and try them out:
  • Try to control her wardrobe (skirt without panties is the most basic example, but try to mix it up a bit)
  • Have her bring you food wearing a specific costume
  • Try tease and denial, where you get her right to the edge without allowing her to cum.
  • You could also try bathroom control (having her drink water and not allowing her to use to toilet) or force her to pee out in the back yard.
  • Try pet-play, where you treat her like a puppy (go fetch, eat from a bowl, maybe a makeshift tail).
  • Try bondage, it's amazing when trust is already established, and don't be shy to search the web for guides (I'm sure you could also find some videos on YouTube).

Feel free to contact me with PMs if you want some extra advice, and I wish the both of you good luck and a joyful experience.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, pet, slave and master, slut, training