Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-14-2023, 08:06 AM   #1
Ice Dancer

Default Dare me to lower my denial

HELP ME!!!

I've gotten myself into a world of torment and frustration as I suffer through the horrific denial and endless edges while whoring myself out to the masses.

No matter how good of a girl I am, how much I obey all of the dares sent my way, I find the number of days denied, the number of edges I must perform, and the number of people I must make cum is constantly going up and up.

At this rate, I might never cum again!!!!!!!!

So, please, I am begging you all, post in this thread dares for me to complete. In the dare, state how much I will be rewarded for completion, and how much I will suffer if I fail the dare.

I am not obligated to do every dare sent to me, and when I accept a dare, I will post here when I start it, and post back when I finish it, with a report.

Thank you in advance for helping me end my miserable denial.

(Side note: this marks my 69th post ����������)

Sub to Number 20

This very horny slut has not had an orgasm since April 5th

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Add dares for me to complete here

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family

Last edited by Ice Dancer; 10-14-2023 at 08:11 AM.
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 08:40 AM   #2
Ba-exposer

Every edge you do outside of your home counts double.

Always looking for a Mistress or a slave.

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Likes: Online Exposure, Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, Tasks, Rules, Orgasm Control, Printing out pictures

Limits: Face Pics, Anal, Scat, CBT

Spoiler:
Send MEGA here or on Kik and I have to give you a MEGA link of my nudes
Ba-exposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 08:45 AM   #3
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba-exposer View Post
That's brilliant. Thank you sooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Old 10-14-2023, 09:02 AM   #4
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Once you reached the max edges you need, for every 20 over it you may reduce 1 day from denial (once per day)

Just to clarify once at max edges 20 edges each day will make the day count as 2
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 10:35 AM   #5
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

I have a few ideas.
  • Get a timer. A stopwatch function on your phone works just fine. Strip naked and edge three times and press your vibrator against your clit on its lowest setting. If you make it 15 minutes without cumming, reduce your number of people you need to make cum by one, and continue to do so for the remainng time. If at any time you have to pull your vibrator away, or it stops vibrating, your time is reset, but any reductions you earned stay.
  • If you go somewhere in public, to shop or something, in a skirt with no panties and a plug in your ass, reduce your number of edges by twenty and the number of guys you need to make cum by five. You need to be out, walking, and not sitting safely in a car for at least an hour cumulatively.
  • It's one of your dislikes now, but if you manage to edge purely by anal, no touching your other sensitive bits, count it as 50 edges, and one day of denial. You can start after a prior edge for a little boost, but for this one to count, butt only.

I'll drop some more if I think of them.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 11:41 AM   #6
Confused and Horny

If you edge in the house of a friend, it counts as 3. You must be completely naked. If you leave the door unlocked, it counts as 5.

If you make a girl cum, it counts as 2 off your counter.

DARE:
Create a post detailing your flat and building. You earn no points off for doing this, but it will lead to dares where you can earn points off.

DARE:
Order takeout, and answer the door naked to remove 5 edges from your total. If you answer the door while masturbating, remove 20.

TASK:
Write 'I'm a horny denial whore' 1000 times by hand. You must be naked and plugged while writing. -50 edges

DARE: Go somewhere with a changing room, like a gym or swimming baths, use the male changing rooms. If anyone questions it, tell them you're trans. Remember to shower. -10 people to make cum
Confused and Horny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 01:48 PM   #7
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Thank you again for this clause, I just edged in my car 7 times.

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Old 10-14-2023, 07:02 PM   #8
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
HELP ME!!!

I've gotten myself into a world of torment and frustration as I suffer through the horrific denial and endless edges while whoring myself out to the masses.

No matter how good of a girl I am, how much I obey all of the dares sent my way, I find the number of days denied, the number of edges I must perform, and the number of people I must make cum is constantly going up and up.

At this rate, I might never cum again!!!!!!!!
Hahaha! This was not hard to predict—I draw your attention to my comment when you started your Fuck Book adding the denial, edging and fucking PM dares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux
Now these new PM dares look very fun... although I suspect you may have bitten off a lot more than you realize.

It might be a very long time, with many, many edges to torment you, and many more sexual encounters where you provide pleasure without reciprocation, than you might have realized before you get to experience an orgasm yourself again!
And now here you are seeing any hope of orgasm always getting further away; always denied while others enjoy blissful release using your body as you whore yourself out.

So perhaps some merciful ways to quickly reduce your numbers:
  • Any person who cums while fucking your ass counts as making 4 people cum.
  • Making someone cum is multiplied by the number of cocks inside you at the time they cum. So if you have two people cum while both their cocks are inside you that will count as 4 (2 cocks times 2 people cumming). You can pair this with the rule above for some truly big gains: so if someone cums in your ass while you have another cock inside you as well that person counts for 8. An orgy with three men at once could count for as much as 36 if they all cum in your ass while you are being triple penetrated. The question is just how much of a slut can you be?
  • Any edge performed counts again for each person watching you edge up to a maximum of 10 people per edge. For example if six people watch you edge, then that counts as 7 edges, one for the edge itself and one for each person.

I do hope this helps with your predicament.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.

Last edited by Azyliux; 10-14-2023 at 07:18 PM.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 07:10 PM   #9
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused and Horny View Post
DARE: Go somewhere with a changing room, like a gym or swimming baths, use the male changing rooms. If anyone questions it, tell them you're trans. Remember to shower. -10 people to make cum
Lying about being trans to use a public changeroom is not cool! Trans people already have enough difficulties navigating society without situations like this making it worse. Any public exposure runs into tricky questions of consent, but if you choose to do this dare at least use "I didn't realize" as an excuse rather than being trans.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 05:10 AM   #10
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused and Horny View Post

DARE:
Create a post detailing your flat and building. You earn no points off for doing this, but it will lead to dares where you can earn points off.
Done. It's detailed in my blog

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Old 10-15-2023, 07:04 AM   #11
Ice Dancer

Please, may I have dares or tasks or rules or anything that will lower my number of days denied. Please

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Old 10-15-2023, 07:16 AM   #12
Confused and Horny

For every day you don't shower (or bathe in any way), remove 1 day of denial

If you see a reporter giving a live news broadcast, flash your tits to the nation and remove 5 days of denial

If you make 5 people cum in 1 day, remove 1 day of denial
Old 10-15-2023, 07:16 AM   #13
Confused and Horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Lying about being trans to use a public changeroom is not cool! Trans people already have enough difficulties navigating society without situations like this making it worse. Any public exposure runs into tricky questions of consent, but if you choose to do this dare at least use "I didn't realize" as an excuse rather than being trans.

Azyliux
Ah, that's fair. I apologise to anyone who this may have hurt
The following user says Thank You to Confused and Horny for this post:
Old 10-15-2023, 05:32 PM   #14
Kindness
Distinguished Member

If you can convince anyone on GetDare to admit they came from one of your posts, that counts (only one credit per account; we can't make this too easy...)
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 06:21 AM   #15
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
[*]Any edge performed counts again for each person watching you edge up to a maximum of 10 people per edge. For example if six people watch you edge, then that counts as 7 edges, one for the edge itself and one for each person.[/LIST]
I do hope this helps with your predicament.

Azyliux
Quote:
Thank you both for these clauses. During my last addition to my fuck book (number 15) I edged multiple times. Thanks to me doing it outside my home and with someone watching me, each edge had a x3 multiplier, and has boosted me so far ahead, I cannot thank you enough.

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk