Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2017, 07:20 AM   #391
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
I was looking at the tasks for next week and I'm wondering what the heck is the "infibulation" task? Would the poster... or someone, since I don't know who the original poster was... please explain that task to me?
I guess he wanted your pussy labias sew (the stitch points..)...but sounds against limits and dangerous...

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:24 AM   #392
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDiscipline View Post
Alex, I had to put the tasks in purple because you failed to remove the big red task that is occurring for every single hour of this week that broke your limits that prevented everyone from posting tasks for this week in green. It's hardly anyone's fault but your own that people were prevented from posting, and so I had to come up with the next best way to give you your tasks, which was putting them in purple. You mentioned delaying them to next week as an alternative, but I don't think that's fair at all that you get to skip a week's worth of tasks just because you prevented everyone from posting tasks this week.

Also, I'm appalled at your language in this post! It's very accusatory and offers to take no blame on yourself for this situation, and most of all just plain disrespectful to everyone who kindly gives you tasks. You even manage to give a warning to everyone for something that wasn't their fault! I'm very disappointed in this behavior, and I hope you now understand what you did wrong and why your attitude was far out of line.

I want you to give yourself 20 minutes of corner time naked, with your hands on your head, holding a coin to the wall with your nose, as punishment using https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ with the threshold set to 10% with the "Disciplinarian may choose to vary the duration (±50%)" option checked. Afterwards you will write an apology here to me, that is minimum 400 words, to talk about your attitude in this post that was completely uncalled for and downright naughty.

I hope you never think to ever do this again, young lady.

Hey,
You are forgetting something!!!!!
You are not her Master!!! Are you???
So you have no right to cry about your task!!!
Next, just remember!!!!
It is her choice and not your choice to do any such task from you.
So you better stop and think about that!!!
You complain is pure crazy!!!
To forced is dead wrong!!!
Bottom line!!!!!!!!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-02-2017 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Spelling
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:06 PM   #393
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDiscipline View Post
Alex, I had to put the tasks in purple because you failed to remove the big red task that is occurring for every single hour of this week that broke your limits that prevented everyone from posting tasks for this week in green. It's hardly anyone's fault but your own that people were prevented from posting, and so I had to come up with the next best way to give you your tasks, which was putting them in purple. You mentioned delaying them to next week as an alternative, but I don't think that's fair at all that you get to skip a week's worth of tasks just because you prevented everyone from posting tasks this week.

Also, I'm appalled at your language in this post! It's very accusatory and offers to take no blame on yourself for this situation, and most of all just plain disrespectful to everyone who kindly gives you tasks. You even manage to give a warning to everyone for something that wasn't their fault! I'm very disappointed in this behavior, and I hope you now understand what you did wrong and why your attitude was far out of line.

I want you to give yourself 20 minutes of corner time naked, with your hands on your head, holding a coin to the wall with your nose, as punishment using https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ with the threshold set to 10% with the "Disciplinarian may choose to vary the duration (±50%)" option checked. Afterwards you will write an apology here to me, that is minimum 400 words, to talk about your attitude in this post that was completely uncalled for and downright naughty.

I hope you never think to ever do this again, young lady.
This is your apology. I've taken your punishment into consideration and decided to do a modified version as the responsibility does not lie only with me. I will put at the end of this entry what I did and you all who elect to accept your responsibility in this as well can then do the same (or similar) as I did.

SirDiscipline, I must respectfully state that I will not be doing your full punishment. The calendar is setup so that every color allows overlapping tasks with the exception of the green. What this means is that green tasks cannot be posted over other green tasks, but are able to be posted over the other color tasks as they allow for overlapping, or so I thought. After the issue was brought to my attention (much too late, I'm afraid. Here's a shoutout to Pudzian for bringing the issue to my attention and working with me to get it fixed.) I took the correct actions to fix the calendar. So that issue should no longer be a problem.

That said, it's not only my responsibility. While I have taken responsibility and done a modified version of the punishment you suggested, I'd like to request that you do so as well (and all others who proceeded to post without bringing the issue to my attention). Though I’ll understand if none do so as I can’t even attempt to enforce a punishment since you don’t all post names with your tasks.

I'd like to bring it to your attention that the fault lies with you all as well. Instead of immediately letting me know there was an issue and working with me to resolve the issue you, and others, took it upon yourselves to assume it was ok to just post the tasks with another color. It is not that hard to shoot me a PM or comment on the thread (as Pudzian can attest to) to let me know something is wrong. Had any of you done that instead of just taking the lazy way out and posting in another color, the problem could have been immediately resolved. Instead, by the time the issue was brought to my attention it was too late to get it corrected, forcing Pudzian's task to have to be pushed back to next week.

If there is one thing I have learned through this, it is that yes, I am human and make errors but that I should be able to rely on others to bring them to my attention instead of finding ways around them. Also when I make errors I need to own up and apologize for them, whether I am the one to catch them or not. The thing I hope you all have learned from this is that if issues are brought to my attention immediately I will work with you to the best of my abilities to fix them. I try to be a reasonable person, and wish you all to know that this is true of tasks posted as well.

So in conclusion, I apologize for my shortcomings and errors that led to this issue. I’m very sorry that my previous post (referenced by SirDiscipline in his original post #390 on the thread) came across as rude. It was absolutely not my intent. I saw what I took to be the beginnings of a pattern and I wanted to “nip it in the bud” before it became a major problem. The message was absolutely not meant to be rude or disrespectful. I simply meant for it to be a warning and to get people’s attention. That said, I do stand by my statement that should it happen again posts not in the correct color will be ignored if not brought to my attention immediately, but I digress. This is an apology and statements like that do not belong here. So again, I’m sorry and hope you all will accept this apology.

Respectfully,
Alex

Punishment I completed:
10 Minutes cornertime using the https://.cornertime.herokuapp.com. Though I did not use the disciplinarian ±50% option. I considered not writing the report either, but then decided that the above post would be acceptable as it shows that I take responsibility for my part of the problem, and issues an apology.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 05-02-2017 at 01:14 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #394
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
I guess he wanted your pussy labias sew (the stitch points..)...but sounds against limits and dangerous...
I agree. If that's what the task is I will absolutely not be doing it. In fact if that's what it is, I will not even consider considering it. Thank you Trenho.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

The following user says Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 05-02-2017, 01:17 PM   #395
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Hey,
You are forgetting something!!!!!
You are not her Master!!! Are you???
So you have no right to cry about your task!!!
Next, just remember!!!!
It is her choice and not your choice to do any such task from you.
So you better stop and think about that!!!
You complain is pure crazy!!!
To forced is dead wrong!!!
Bottom line!!!!!!!!
Thank you MasterDaddy02 for standing up for me. It is much appreciated.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-02-2017, 01:18 PM   #396
alex_carter
getDare Devil

May 1, 2017

Tasks:
• All Day – Thongs – Today you will be wearing a thong and carrying with you two other thongs at all times (ex in your pocket or handbag), Approximately every hour (or thereabouts, to suit circumstances) you are to change the thong you’re wearing for one of the ones you’re carrying.
• 8:00 am-11:00 pm – Boredom – Since you complain about being busy, about posts not meeting rules, despite being posted 2 days before you changed the rules...
You can kneel in the corner blindfolded in silence the entire time.

You are allowed 5 breaks of 30 minutes each.
• 8:00-9:00 am – Horny morning – You are to spend this hour fully nude, fingering yourself (you may choose what hole to use) and drinking lots of water (at least 40 oz.).
• 2:00-3:00 pm – Pencil Rolling – Since its thong day for you, let’s make that a little more interesting. Put your bra and panties into a bra-connection wedgie, like you see below.
Then put a pencil on the floor, and using your nose only move it from one side of the room to the other and back. Do this 50 times. If any part of your body other than your nose comes in contact with the pencil, start from 0.
• 5:00-6:00 pm – Bowl drinking – Get a large bowl and fill it to the top with water, and place it on the floor. Get down on all fours, naked, and place your hands behind your back where they will stay for the duration of this task. You can tie your hands together if it’ll make it easier, but it’s not required. Then drink the entire bowl by licking.

Report:

Ok, so first off, before I get started I want to talk about (and explain) the two tasks for the day that I’m not doing. The first task is the “Boredom” task. I’m not doing this task for several reasons. The least of which being that it is completely and utterly ridiculous. The other reasons I am not doing this task are the same as I stated in the task when I edited it to reflect that I would not be doing that. I will repost that here though for those who don’t take the time to look back at the calendar. Here are the additional reasons…

“BOREDOM-I do not have time to waste standing in the corner all day for a week, I have responsibilities that keep me from being able to do this. And, most importantly, the tasks were NOT posted before the rule change, because I honor that, unless it breaks limits, common sense, etc. If a task is posted that inspires the rule change the task still gets done, but not in the future (if posted again) after the rule change is placed. What you are probably seeing as the date on the blog post for the rules is the last edit. It often takes me several days, and up to a week, to get the post sounding and looking how I like. So no, I don’t believe that your task (which ever one you’re talking about) was posted before the rule change. Any time I change the rules I try to put a date with it, and if I don’t (and realize I don’t) I go back and change it to reflect that date.”

The second task of the day that I’m not doing is the Pencil Rolling task. The reason I am not doing this task is that wedgies are a limit.

Ok, so now we’ll move on to the report of the tasks that I did do today. I hope you guys enjoy…

My first task for the day was an all-day task, Thongs, so I started my morning by changing into one of my thongs and putting two more in my computer bag. This was pretty easy since I didn’t have anything to do today, so I just went to the bathroom every hour and switched them out. Not too bad, I’m just not a fan of thongs so… yeah. That was that part of my day.

My next task was at 8:00 am. It was the horny morning task. I started by coming down and getting my big water bottle. It holds about 36 oz. of water if I fill it all the way to the top (above where you are supposed to fill it to). I filled it up and then went into the bathroom. I stripped down, and sat on a towel on the floor (but you guys probably expected to hear that when I first said I went to the bathroom, LOL.) I spent the hour playing with my pussy (mostly my clit) and drinking the water. When the hour was up I had approximately 4 oz. left so I quickly finished that up. And voila, the task was complete.

My other task for the day was bowl drinking. I ended up pushing that task back until about 10:00 when I got to my room and could be by myself. I got a bowl like I use for cereal in the morning and put about 12 oz. of water in it. I know the task said a large bowl filled with water, but I’d already had a lot of water and didn’t want to overdo it. You know what they say ‘Too much of a good thing… isn’t good’. I put the bowl on the floor and poured the water in it. I then began drinking it up. It was ridiculous and I did not enjoy nor appreciate this task.

Edge count --- 2

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 05-02-2017 at 01:27 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 05-02-2017, 02:05 PM   #397
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Thank you MasterDaddy02 for standing up for me. It is much appreciated.
You are truly welcome!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:56 PM   #398
alex_carter
getDare Devil

May 2, 2017

Tasks:
• 8:00 am- 11:00pm – Boredom – See previous for explaination
• 8:00-8:30 am – Quick Start – You Need:
a rubber band
a clock with seconds/a stopwatch/a stopwatch app
Instructions:
1. Don’t touch your naughty areas today before doing this task
2. Start the stopwatch. You have 8 minutes for the following tasks:
3. Snap your clit 5 times with the rubber band
4. Edge once
5 Snap your clit 20 times with the rubber band
If you need more than 8 minutes for the task, double the missing amount of snaps and do them without a time limit.
• 1:00-1:30 pm – Think of 6 muscle stretching positions, and describe them in your report, then hold each one for 10 minutes each. Dress in only a sports bra. Each position must provide intense stretching. If you pick lazy positions, you will be punished, so pick wisely.
• 3:00-3:30 pm – Sucks – Using your hairbrushes handle, you’re going to practice giving a blowjob. Don’t go deep enough to gag though. Keep putting the hairbrush in and out of your mouth like a good blowjob. Count the amount of sucks you do and include it in your report.
• 5:00-5:15 pm – Little fun – We have 15 minutes, so let’s have fun. I wonder how many edges can you have in that time . Just play with what is most effective for you and report to us later . Hope that your church time will be “extra hot”:3
• 7:00-8:00 pm – Can’t escape the spanks – Ok, so you know how I gave you those 5 freebies well I kinda wanted you to do some of those so guess what! You get to do them! This one is the 50 spanks on each cheek. Remember to edge 5 times after and be red when done. Also good luck on job hunt!

Report:
Ok, so once again there were a couple tasks that I did not do today. Boredom, and I’m not doing that at all this week, so today is the last time I will even post mention of it. The other task was the “Sucks” task. The reason I’m not doing that task is because it violates my limits. It violates the insertions limit.

Ok now onto the first task!!! *Hears the “charge” song that they play at baseball games in my head.*

So the first task for the day was “Quick start”. I did this task before I even left my room today. I sat on a towel on my bed with my back leaned up against my headboard and my pants and panties off. I used the stopwatch on my fitbit and when I was ready to start I started the stopwatch and quickly applied 5 smacks to my clit. I did them quickly so they took less than 10 seconds. I quickly began working towards the edge and it took just about 6 minutes. I then quickly did the last 20 snaps and it hurt. I did not enjoy it at all.

My next task was the stretching one, and I’m just curious here, but did you realize (poster) that the task was posted for half an hour, but would take 1 hour to complete… fun fact… LOL. Anyway, my 6 positions I choose were right leg splits, left leg splits, straddle splits, butterfly stretch, spinal twist, and back extension. (Links to each task can be found by clicking on the name). The way I decided to do the stretching was I did each stretch for 2 minutes and I did 5 sets. So in the end each stretch was held for the required 10 minutes. (I didn’t think it was safe to do all ten minutes at once. I know I was supposed to only wear my sports bra, but in order to do the splits stretches I had to wear socks to help me slide my feet out along the carpet as far as I could in the splits stretches, I hope that’s acceptable. I also did the stretches over a towel for sanitary reasons so I wouldn’t have to worry about my bare pussy coming into contact with the carpet.

The next task was “sucks” which is one of the tasks I didn’t do because it broke my limits, so my actual next task was “Little fun” where I had to do 15 minutes of edging. I was able to get three edges (just barely) before I had to clean up and leave.

My last task was the “can’t escape the spanks task” which I’ve actually just finished up as I had to wait until we were all in our rooms and everyone else was asleep as spanks are loud. My bum is stingy and red now, and my pussy is red hot and quite wet from the 5 edges.

Edge Count---9

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-03-2017, 09:22 AM   #399
BadBadger
getDare Sweetheart

Now I'm getting those overlap error, too.

I'm trying to add dares for the next week.
Could it be that the all day "good morning frustration" task causes this?

Just ask me for a report and I'll send you a (short) one.

Likes/Dislikes and Toys
BadBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 12:45 PM   #400
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'll look into it immediately. Thanks for the notice.

***Should be fixed now.***

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 05-03-2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:15 PM   #401
BadBadger
getDare Sweetheart

Yupp, works now. Thanks!

Just ask me for a report and I'll send you a (short) one.

Likes/Dislikes and Toys
BadBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #402
alex_carter
getDare Devil

No problem. Glad we could get that fixed.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-03-2017, 07:12 PM   #403
alex_carter
getDare Devil

May 3, 2017

Tasks:
• 9:30-10:30 am---Been off for a while so here---Real simple one just 20 straight edges. Get about 1/2 to 3/4 the way down off the edge and then start the next. You should never be completely calmed down from each edge. Have fun and use whatever you want to edge, just stay consistent.
• 5:00-5:30 pm---Good girl reminder---Repeat “I must always obey instructions, and I will strive to be a good girl.” For the full 30 minutes. Include number of repetitions you make it to in your report. Failure to reach a high number will result in punishment. Assume the following position (pic in task on calendar, but basically, for those who know yoga, it’s called ‘child’s pose’ I believe) for the entire duration. You may wear clothes but you must remove your panties and bra, and lower your pants to your knees and raise your shirts so your breasts are easily visible.

Report:

So my first task for today was the “Been off for a while so here” task. So I once again, as usual, went to the bathroom and stripped down. I sat a towel out on the floor and sat on it and began working up to the edge. It took me about 5 minutes to get to the edge and then I only rested for about a minute. At that point I was about half way calmed down. I then immediately began to edge again. It only took about 2 minutes at the most, and it pretty much went like that for the rest of the 20 edges. By the end of the task, my pussy was dripping wet and my clit was red and throbbing and I was super horny!

My last task for the day came at 5 pm, but since that’s when my mom normally gets home I had to wait until around 9:30 when I came to my bedroom for the night. Once in my room I stripped naked (I figured it was easier to just get naked, and to be honest, I figured that’s what you would prefer) and laid a towel out on the floor. I then got down in the position shown on the calendar and began repeating the phrase “I must always obey instructions, and I will strive to be a good girl.” over and over. I managed to repeat the phrase about 250 times.

Today’s edges---20

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-03-2017, 11:48 PM   #404
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I have added a selection of edging tasks for you over the next few weeks.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:23 PM   #405
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hey guys. I was looking at the calendar for next week and I see an issue...two tasks posted for the same time. I will be looking at these and deleting the one that was posted last. For fear of this coming across wrong it needs to be said anyway, so as respectfully as possible...

If this happens again I'm going to have to turn the "no overlapping" feature back on. I do NOT want to have to do this as it means that no tasks can be posted when anything else is posted, (this includes when an all day task is posted, nothing else being able to be posted) but should the problem continue it is what I will be required to do. That is what caused the problem recently so I don't want to have to do this, but I will if I need to.

Respectfully,
Alex

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares