Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #11
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 5 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 5 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Laura had never seen a boy naked before and no one had seen her in her birthday suit, she began to get all tingly thinking about it. Juices began to flow into her tight panties.

Laura was also relieved that if she did this she would be free from her Master. How would she persuade her best friend Dani and Sister to play that was the big question going through her mind.

There was another Knock at the door and her mother’s voice asked, “Can I come in, I have something important to tell you” Laura opened the door and let her mother in. Her mother’s said “Tomorrow me and your Farther will be going to visit Aunty Mary, she has had an unfortunate tumble and has injured her leg, we were going to bring her back here but she would struggle getting up the stairs to the toilet so we are going to stay there for about a week as she lives in a bungalow and the surroundings will be familiar. I hope we can trust you, Sarah and Laura to look after yourselves, if you need anything you now our mobile numbers also Chris over the street will be available if you have any emergencies. I am leaving you in charge of your brother and sister as I think you are the most responsible, please don’t disappoint me.

“Thank you mum” Laura said as her mother left the room. “Perfect” she thought

Laura’s mind quickly changed from thinking about Aunty Mary to her task. Her sister should be easy to persuade, she would be excited about seeing 3 boys naked. Laura decided to make her first target. Sarah soon returned to the room and it was Laura’s first chance “Hi sis, do you wana play poker with me, and 3 lads,” she asked Sarah, not telling her it was to be Strip Poker, “Of course Laura when is it happening” “I don’t know yet but I will tell you as soon as I find out”. One down one to go; now it was time to talk Dani into playing the game.

She text Dani asking, Hi Dani, hope you are feeling better now, do you want to play poker with me, Laura and 3 other lads. It wasn’t long before she herd a “BEEP” and a reply came back from Dani, Sure, depends when it is, I’m busy until Friday night hope that’s alright. “Ok Dani, that should be fine, I will let you know when the game is” Laura replied.

Now she only had to convince both Sarah and Dani that they would have to strip. She instead put this to the back of her mind and instead sent an email back to her Master saying I have talked both Sarah and Dani into playing, they currently don’t no its strip poker but I will get around that problem sometime in the week. Dani is unable to play until Friday evening, hope this is o.k. Also my mum and Dad will not be here then as they are going to Scotland to visit a family member. Ps do you promise to stop blackmailing me afterwards. From Laura.

Johns response was “Friday evening will be O.K, if you are available for a sleepover this will be even better, Please ask Dani if she will be alright with this, I will get back in touch with more details later in the week. I will be happy as long as you all finish the game properly and no-one chickens out, and yes you will be free from me after the game – That is if you want to be lol. Thank you for your co-operation from your mater.”

John was rummaging under his bed for his Poker board game that he had been bought last Christmas, time to think of some rules he thought. He started typing the rules for his Strip Poker tournament these rules should make the game interesting he thought to himself. John was getting excited thinking about seeing the girls naked and what would happen after that.

The next morning Laura , Sarah and Adams Parent went to Scotland as promised the day before. Adam went down for breakfast with his two twin sisters he looked at them different this morning, being the only one of the three that new who would be playing the Strip Poker game and that he may get the chance to see his sisters nude. “What you so happy about” asked Sarah”, Adam didn’t want to spoil the surprise so said nothing but left the room. The two girls new that he new about something, but what?

It soon became Friday morning when Laura received a text message “We will meet you at your house 6.30pm sharp, be ready, dress up in something smart/sexy, please give Dani and Sarah the same instructions, see you later tonight” All of the game Instructions will be explained in full then. From Your Master.

Laura found her friend Dani and her sister quickly telling them about the game tonight and to dress sexily as well as the other instructions that she’d been told, she then told them there was a possibility that they would have to strip. Dani was not sure about this but when Laura said she would be saving her life and would get the chance to see a boy naked too, Dani quickly changed her mind and agreed to be at Laura’s house at 6.30pm.

Finally the hour had arrived it was 6.20pm and all 3 girls were sitting downstairs waiting for the mysterious boys. Finally the door bell went off playing “rudolph the red nosed reindeer”. Dani laughed at this finding it unusual to hear this tune played in June. Laura quickly went to answer the door, The door creaked as she opened it and standing in front of her was ................

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk