Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Are you in favor for the Death Penalty?
Yes 44 27.16%
No 42 25.93%
Depends on the circumstances 76 46.91%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #106
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
not everyone chooses lethal injection, i for one would rather face the firing squad if i were to be executed, and i know the firing squad is still an option now. but even if they did, it doesnt have to hurt, they'll meet their punishment on the other side. and even if you dont beleive in religion and the afterlife, then consider it this way, they are punished by the very act of no longer living.
that's not true. it's not legal to execute someone by firing squad anymore. if it is true then it is just two states that dont really ever give the death penalty. the only people that have recently been executed in that manner requested it when it was still legal in the early 90s.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #107
dragonator
getDare Devil

oh, well i never heard of it being illegal an i new that it used to be and yea i knew about the ppl in the early 90s but i just thought that that was the last time due to it being unpopular among death row inates. but regardless, my point was that killling them is undoubtedly a punishment where as life in prison they eventually begin to prefer, or so i'm told by someone who has spent most his life in prison.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:49 AM   #108
PineForest

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballdare View Post
What's the difference then, many of the IRA that were shot had only murdered one or two people, and even then a lot of them didn't do it directly. What you're basically saying is that those who kill for political and religious purposes are worse than those who kill for money or jealousy or for no reason at all.
Were the IRA key people shot on the spot or trialed in the justice system then killed? Assassinating key targets of a terrorist organizations is not justice, its basically a trying to eliminate a threat. Assassinations are not the same as death penalty, the dealt penalty should only applies to the justice system.
But if they were captured then trialed and convicted, then it is justice.
Sure murdering someone is bad, but there are different levels of it.
You have to understand that there are different types of killers and all have different motivations, and i believe that is what separates them from worst to bad. Lets say a patient was terminally ill, but the state does not allow euthanasia. Now a doctor or friend comes and euthanizes the patient. That is not as bad as say a serial killer that specifically kills a type of woman.

Also the death penalty doesn't remove 'scums' of the streets. If that is the case, then states with death penalties, would be free of crime.

Funfact! Apparently there is a genetic basis for crime, but social upbringing and etc can also play an important role.

Last edited by PineForest; 06-29-2011 at 05:10 AM.
PineForest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:36 AM   #109
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineForest View Post
suffer in the worst way possible for the rest of their life.
But you also have to remember, innocent people do get wrongly accused and get the death penalty for it.
If keeping them in life in prison is wrost than killing them, why would inocents rather stay in prison instead of killing themselfs?
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:39 AM   #110
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

The desire to kill that so many people seem to have never ceases to depress me.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #111
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nacelle View Post
The desire to kill that so many people seem to have never ceases to depress me.
Most of these comments have shocked me too. I dont believe what they do. They are plain crazy...

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #112
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

I think they should just torture them by making them ride a cactus or something painful. XD

And then kill them >=D
Old 07-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #113
daredare1

there was a film we watched in r.e before called "let him have it" it is a story about the last person to be victim to capital punishment in the u.k, the lad in it had a learning disability and started hanging around with the wrong crowd, he was provoked to be involved with a robbery and when a police man confronted him and his mate who had a gun he shouted "let him have it" saying to give him the gun but instead his friend shot and killed the police officer, his friend was under 18 so escaped the death penalty but he was 19 so was sentenced to death, there were huge protests about his conviction but was hung and the government still havent issued an appology to his family, there are circumstances where it is wrong and it is right it will always depend on the situation

dislikes: family, public, illegal, social, anal destruction

24/M/UK
daredare1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk