Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 11-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
depp
SysOp

Default A Note About Account Sharing & Multiple Accounts

Recently some situations have come up where accounts have been banned for ban/probation dodging and the people have claimed to be innocent. While having multiple accounts or sharing a login won't get you in trouble, when one of those accounts becomes banned, we reserve the right to ban all connected accounts. That means by sharing a login or creating multiple accounts you put all accounts you have ever logged into at risk should one be banned. We don't have time for all your often silly explanations of why we found the accounts to be connected. I don't want to have to read about your drama.

Please, don't share accounts or give anyone your login info. Doing so puts yourself at risk when one of those accounts gets banned or even probated.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Night-1991
Account Banned

That means that, if a bother and sister want to use Getdare, they can't share the account or create two seperate accounts for both parties?
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Post
That means that, if a bother and sister want to use Getdare, they can't share the account or create two seperate accounts for both parties?
No they both can use two separate accounts, but if one gets banned, they both will get banned (under most circumstances) since we have no proof the user(s) is being truthful or if they are lying. If one user gets banned and the other isn't and the user who wasn't banned leaves their account open, then the probated or banned user might go on a rant like that of the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by an angry user
geTdare suXs! i'M neVer cumIng bAk heAr agaIn!!!!!
We can't risk a troll getting angry

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
depp
SysOp

Stop

I'm bumping this again because I just got a flurry of complaints about some recent bans. I hate to sound cold but I don't care.

If an account is banned any account we determine to be connected with it may be banned.

We can't verify your stories in defense. If you don't want to deal with this BS, don't share your login information with anyone. I really don't feel this is an unfair setup and will continue to stand by this policy. We don't act on a whim, we act on facts. Don't try to argue you are innocent. Just don't share logins or register a million sock puppet accounts.

Last edited by depp; 01-14-2010 at 04:16 AM.
depp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:44 PM   #5
depp
SysOp

I'm going to bump this again because some people seem to be shocked by our policy.

I don't think it is shocking that you should not share your login information.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #6
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

Shows how many people read the forums doesn't it. I would suggest that when you and your sibiling have 2 different account, you let someone know eg Depp, then there shouldnt be any confusion, however I understand that people may lie. But to be honest, if peple red the rules (which they dont) they wouldnt get banned in the first place.

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:15 AM   #7
Nixie
getDare Devil

Siblings.... Uhhhh about that... Should we tell Sir Depp who those are and if they KNOW our passwords and such??? I'm sure Hes quite aware of my Baby sis and the fact that we have each others account info. Its NOT that we go intoit just that its there for when we "need" it I guess. Idk. Well there ya go.

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote