Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2017, 06:12 AM   #11
moretech

Default Page 12

At the same time Amy arrived at the front door and looked through the peeping hole to see her brother, Jesse who is a 19 year old athletic guy with short brown hair on the other side of the door to which she then opened the door. Jesse’s eyes widened as he saw his younger sister standing completely naked right in front of him without covering up, anyone that would be walking by would easily be able to see her petite naked body. “Hi Jesse, did you bring my bag?” Amy said after a few seconds of complete silence from Jesse. “Uhm, yes, here it is” said Jesse as he raised the bag to hand it to Amy while still staring at her breast and pussy. Amy opened the bag to make sure all her toys and accessories are there while still standing in the doorway for everyone to see. “Ok, good, you did bring everything” she said “now, would you like to join us as a spectator and maybe sometimes being used for some of our dares?” she added and then waited for Jesse’s reply for a few seconds before saying “Helloooo oo, anybody home?” This caused Jesse to quickly come to his senses and say “I’d love to join”. Amy turned around and started to walk away with her nice ass on display for her brother while saying “Close the door behind you.” Jesse quickly followed and was even more surprised when he saw that Samantha was bottomless and Lisa was in her bra and panties. “This must be my lucky day” Jesse said. “Right, go ahead and sit down over there” said Kati as she pointed to a chair to which Jesse happily complied.

“Well then, where were we?” asked Jeff. “Well, I was about to give Kati her dare, but now that Jesse is here and Kati did say to involve him in dares I will change my dare for Kati, go and French kiss Jesse for two minutes, Jesse, during this time, do not touch her anywhere with your hands or she automatically wins, we don’t want that” said Charles.

“Okay” said Jesse and Kati to which Kati then stood up and walked over to Jesse and sat down on his lap before starting to French kiss him. Two very short minutes later Kati won and stopped kissing Jesse. “I win, time to spin the bottle” said Kati.

Kati spun the bottle which stopped on Lisa. Lisa looked at the computer and then said “It’s a baseball question, I would be wrong on that so I choose dare, Kati, what do I do?” “Lisa, as you wanted others to call you mistress earlier today I will now dare you to ….. Go upstairs and take any and all adult toys that you have down here, make sure that if you see your sisters to ask them if they have some we could borrow and if they do, that they can be observers just like Jesse, but no camera down here just yet” “What does that have to do with the mistress thing?” asked Lisa. “Nothing, I just wanted to tease you” smirked Kati. Lisa then stood up and walked at a normal pace to her room, took her dildo and lube from her hiding spot and then took a blindfold from her closet. Once Lisa got these she started to walk back towards the basement but not before Jean and Rose saw her and started to take pictures and video of Lisa in her underwear with the dildo in her hand.

“Hey, either of you have any adult toys we can borrow? If you do, then you can observe our game but no pictures or video allowed yet” “Yet?” asked Rose. “Yes, yet, maybe later that could be allowed, we’re not sure yet” “Do we have to play in the game?” Asked Jean. “No, you can just watch, but maybe we could ask you at some points if you would be willing to take part in a dare” “Sure, I got some toys for you to borrow” said Jean “Go ahead, ill be right down with the toys” she added. Lisa started to go to the basement again and when she arrived she put the dildo down on the ground with the blindfold and lube and said “that’s all I have but Jean will also be bringing some toys and start watching”

“Nicely done, go ahead and spin the bottle” said Kati to which Lisa happily complied. The bottle stopped on Jeff. “I don’t want to answer a trivia question or do a dare so I choose a truth question from Lisa.” “Okay, Jeff, are you in love with anyone in this room? If so, who?” “No, I am not in love, however, I do like somebody but as it is not love I do not have to say who it is” everybody agreed and so Jeff won his truth question and ready to spin a bottle however, right as Jeff took the bottle to spin it Jean came downstairs with a sybian and a bag around her arm. “Holy shit, how did you afford a sybian?” asked Kati as she saw Jean with it. “It’s a secret” answered Jean “but I am sure you will all have some fun with this, won’t you?” “Oh, I can certainly think of a few good things for it” replied Charles. Jean then put the sybian and the bag down and went to sit next to Jesse. “Hey, enjoying the show so far?” she asked Jesse. “Hell yes” was his reply.

Next Jeff spun the bottle for it to land on Kati. Kati went to the computer and read the question that said “He led the Norman conquest of England in 1066 and was crowned king of England on Christmas Day that year. Who was he?” Kati started to think for a moment before she said “Alfred the great?”. Jesse quickly said “YES!” to the surprise of everyone. “What’s gotten into you?” asked Kati. ‘Well, you are wrong, the answer to that question is William I or William the conqueror” replied Jesse. Kati then looked at the answer and realized that Jesse is right. “Well, I guess you’re right, oh well, ill take off my ….. Skirt” As Kati said this she started to unbutton her skirt. Once all the buttons were unbuttoned Kati then turned around and sexily took the skirt off with her back to everyone while looking at them. As she was lowering the skirt her black panties came into view. “turn around, turn around” said Jesse followed by Charles, Jeff and then all the girls. Kati then slowly turned around revealing the front of her panties. Kati then tossed her skirt to Jesse and said “I have a proposal”. “Oh, what do you propose?” asked Amy. “How about we play a little extra game each time we lose a piece of clothing?” “What do you mean” asked Lisa. “Well, since we have some spectators, from now on, when we lose a piece of clothing we then play a single game of rock paper scissors with one of the spectators, they can decide who of the two. If we lose the rock paper scissors game to them, then they get to keep that piece of clothing forever and when we win, then we get to keep it ourselves, this way there is a chance that some of us have to go home naked or exposed after the game.”I accept” said Jean followed by “so do I” from Jesse. “One more thing, for the pieces that are already lost, we should do a few of those games now so it’s fair for everyone” added Kati. “Okay, I am in” said Lisa followed by Charles who said “So am I and Amy is too” “WHAT?!” said Amy “you can’t decide for me!” “yes I can because I am activating the nineteen minutes of you being my slave now” “oh” came a much quieter response from Amy who now knew she had no choice. “I am in too if Samantha is also in” said Jeff who singled out Samantha. “Fine, ill be in too, I don’t want to be the only one to ruin the fun” Samantha commented.

“Well then, let’s start with Amy’s clothes” said Jesse “Mind if I take those?” he asked Jean. “Sure, go ahead, ill take the ones from Jeff and for everyone else we flip a coin” “Deal“ said Jesse followed by Lisa with “Now then, Amy, let’s first play for your jacket that you lost” Amy stood up and started to walk to Jesse when Charles said “Before you begin, Amy, come here for a moment” while he was walking to a different room and taking the bag that Jesse dropped off on the way.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk