Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #31
weaknesspays

Amazing!! Please release the next part!
weaknesspays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #32
shola

Amazing! I only just discovered it!~ I cannot wait for the net part!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #33
Sexualobster

Hey thanks for all the comments guys! And thanks for the help Rachie! I really appreciate it.

Special thanks to XxxMistress for the help on this next part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared down the barrel of the gun for what seemed like an eternity. It seemed like he was not going to move the gun out of my face. I stared straight down the barrel not knowing what to do. I glanced down at my pussy and back up at the gunman and saw his head nod ever so slightly.

I felt the sweat of my back against the wooden table, looked straight up towards the light source, which seemed to be a hanging lamp. I closed my eyes and took a deep whimpering breathe. I began to rub my fingers over my clit. I felt so exposed lying there, like I have never felt before. I continued rubbing the area around my clit and felt the sensitivity of it growing. I opened my eyes and saw that the gunman was gone. I could sense a presence in the shadows but I was alone in my cone of light. I looked around and searched for an exit but I realised it would be fruitless. There was no getting out of this.

I continued to stimulate my clit, rubbing my fingers around and over it. I did this for a few minutes and felt myself get slightly wet. However I was still terrified and was struggling through this. I did not want to be here. I continued to pleasure myself. I had begun lifting my head to watch myself, just to make sure I was doing it right. My fingers were now more actively rubbing my clit as well as my pussy. Every so often I would start to push my fingers into my vagina for an inch. I knew I had to make a good show if I wanted to get out of this alive.

I tilted my head, laid it back down and shut my eyes. I continued to rub myself down while I thought of whether I should do something more. I thought long and hard about it. I was on the edge of doing it for at least two minutes but never actually did it. I have to, I thought to myself. Slowly, with my eyes still closed, I raised my right hand from my pussy, lifted it to my mouth and took in both of my fingers. I sucked on them the whole way down to my knuckles. I could taste myself slightly and, perhaps it was the fear, but I didn't taste so bad. I pulled them out of my mouth, placed them back down on my clit and continued rubbing. I expected some form of approval, perhaps a grunt from the shadows but received nothing. I felt so alone. However I could still feel like I was being watched and continued.

I began to rub myself more intensely, and began to moan slightly. I wasn't enjoying what I was doing but I had to make it seem like I did. I could feel myself getting more and more wet as I began to push my fingers deeper into my vagina. I began to push my two forefingers in deeper and deeper and after a few solid minutes my fingers were going as deep as they could go. I began moaning louder and started spreading my legs as wide as they could go. I could feel the heat building up inside me and the pressure building up in my clit.

I started fingering myself as fast as I could, feeling my fingers slide in and out of my wet vagina. My left hand began rubbing my breast and squeezing my nipple. I began thrusting my pelvis out slightly towards my fingers trying to maximize the sensation. It felt so wrong but at the same time it didn't matter, I needed to cum. I felt the pressure hit a maximum and then boom, I exploded. I yelled out loud and I felt my whole body vibrate, while my fingers continued going inside me. I felt my body contract and expand at the feeling and I collapsed.

I lay there motionless for a few seconds and suddenly it hit me on what I had just done. I had been forced onto a table to pleasure myself and, no matter the guilt and doubt I felt, especially towards the end, I did not stop or try to control myself. I just let myself go and humiliated myself in front of all these people. I looked into the shadows and still didn't get a reaction. I didn't know what to do. My legs were now closed and I sat up slightly. I looked around and I could still feel the presence of something in the shadows.

In that moment the lights came on throughout the warehouse. In that instant I got more scared than I had been looking down the barrel of the gun. Perhaps it just felt worse. I was right about something watching me. Sitting on a tripod was a video recorder pointed straight at the table. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening. I ran up to the recorder but the memory had been taken out. I looked around the warehouse in a panic and saw that the main gate had been shut but a side door was open to another part of the warehouse. I ran up to the door, not knowing what I was expecting to do but I had to get that tape back. As soon as I burst into that door, I saw my truck spotter, Felix.

Oh God...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #34
shola

I love your writing style!

Can't wait for the next update
Old 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #35
Sexualobster

Thank you Shola !

Keep the comments coming!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I burst into the room and took a few seconds to take it all in. There were men in hoodies and balaclavas all around the room, making them look like urban ninjas. There was, once again, a central cone of light but this time it was pointed at a blindfolded Felix. If you need a refreshing, Felix was the spotter of my truck on the way up here and the last time I saw him was when I left to eat 'breakfast'. Now, he was chained to a wall, spread eagle. Completely nude.

I stood in that doorway for a good 30 seconds while the whole room stood there staring at me. Felix looked dazed and confused, looking like he had no idea what was happening.

"Come in." Said a voice from the shadows. I stepped into the room slowly, looking around my shoulders to make sure I am not grabbed from behind again. Despite what I had just done on a table, I still felt naked standing up in a room full of men.

"What are you doing with him?" I said, my voice shaky. I notice Felix react to the sound of my voice and tries to speak through the tape across his mouth. The man who was speaking stepped out of the shadows next to Felix. He was wearing a ski mask and held a gun while smoking a cigarette. I could sense that it was the same man who had pointed the gun at me earlier.

"It is more of a question of what will you do to him." The man continues on.
"I want the videotape." I try to say confidently, while avoiding his ambiguous statement.
"This?" The man says, pulling out the cassette from his pocket. I took a few steps forward in reaction and stopped.
"Yes! Give it to me!" I demand, still wary of the many men who were still in the room. I knew I had no right to demand, there were at least 5 men in that room that could easily overpower me but I had already given them a show, what more could they want?

"If you want this tape, come over here and get on your knees." He says bluntly. A wave of shock runs through my body. I suddenly realised how exposed I was once again and recoiled at his words. I see Felix turn his head in the direction of the man.
"Haven't I given enough!? Give me the tape!" I shout at the man, more in fear than in anger.

"It is your choice, but live with the fact that Felix here suffered because of your selfishness." Felix then turned towards the man in what can only be described as a fearful gesture. In that instant, the man stuck the end of his cigarette onto Felix's left forearm. Felix let out a muffled scream of pain and I took a step back, holding my hands up to my mouth. The man removed the cigarette from Felix's arm.

"The pain will only get worse from here." The man said and without hesitating, stuck the end of the cigarette onto Felix's cheek. Felix let out another scream and twisted his head left and right trying to get away from the cigarette end.
"STOP!" I screamed in extreme anxiety. All heads turned to me and the torture stopped. I begin taking a few steps forward and stop before the cone of light. The man makes a small gesture as if he is going to burn, the heavily breathing Felix again. I take a few more steps forward until I am right in front of the gun man. I slowly get on my knees and look into the eyes of the gun man with a scared but resentful look.

"Not me. Him." The gunman said as he gestured towards Felix. That was when it hit rock bottom. I had no idea what game they were playing but it was about to get heavy. I shuffle my way over to Felix and look up to him. I notice how well formed his body is. He had a toned body but barely a six pack. He had well formed legs and he seem to be clean shaven around his penis. Although it looked like it had just been shaved, roughly.

"What do you want from me." I say with the most solemn voice. I gave up. They won. I did not want to see Felix get hurt.
"If you want him to get out of his walking, I suggest you start sucking. If I don't see cum in your mouth within the next 10 minutes, hes gone." That was the final nail in my coffin. I twitched at the word 'sucking'. I knew what I had to do but was hoping till the last second that perhaps it was something else. I had never given a guy a blowjob. It seemed like something you would do after you were married and wanted to try something new. Something personal. I had never gotten to that stage and frankly I was glad.

I looked up at Felix's shaft and saw that it was at least 6 inches. I never cared much for length as two inches would already hit my g-spot. This would be in my mouth however and that may change the game.

"The timer starts now." I hear the gun man say as he retreated into the shadows. A wave of panic hit me, I only had 10 minutes to do something I have never done before. I had watched a video on a woman explaining how to do this right just for fun. She constantly said to stimulate the tip. Stimulate the tip. I looked up at Felix's penis, closed my eyes and took him inside my mouth.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #36
shola

This probably approaches some fantasies I have had. Update!
Old 01-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #37
Sexualobster

Sorry for the delay. Next part will hopefully make up for it. Also, thanks a lot Shola !

Felix was semi-erect. I'm sure it was just the cold wind though. It must have been. I knew I had a short time limit and I knew I wasn't getting out of this. I took Felix into my mouth and felt his shaft go deep in. It was a whole new experience and it took me a second to take it all in. There was a strange taste in my mouth, one that I could not point out. I was trying to tell myself that it tasted fine, hoping I wouldn't gag. I seemed to be doing that successfully.

I pulled my mouth off him and took a second to breath. I looked to my right, back at the gun man and saw him standing there with his arms crossed. I took a look around and saw all the other men standing on the edge of the light.

"I need to know that you aren't recording this again." I said, on my knees, in no position to demand. There was a silence for a few seconds.
"Check for yourself, but time is running out."

I looked down and I knew I had to make a decision. And fast. I stood up and faced the gun man, who didn't shift from his position. I stepped out of the cone of light and started looking around. No tripod in sight. I walked around the circle of men. I could run right now. But they knew I wouldn't, Felix would be tortured if I did. I kept looking around but I couldn't find anything. I was wasting time.

"9 minutes..." The gun man shouts across the room. I walk back over to Felix, breathing heavily now. I was willingly going back to do this. I stood in front of Felix and looked at him for a few seconds. I got back on my knees and looked at his almost fully erect penis. I leaned in slowly, and took him back into my mouth. I reached up with my right hand and wrapped it around his cock. I began slowly stroking his cock and moving my head very slightly back and forth. I could feel his tip pushing against my tongue, I knew I would never do it in time if I didn't. So I began to lick the tip of his penis with my tongue. I could feel the entire shape of his end.

I found myself salivating and grew disgusted of myself. But I couldn't stop, not for Felix's sake. I kept stroking and started larger head motions. I was now taking half of his penis into my mouth, with the other half stroking his shaft. I took breaths every 15 seconds or so and eventually I was making full head motions. The effort made me moan slightly each time and after 4 minutes his fully erect penis was soaked in my saliva.

After about 6 minutes, Felix started to moan slightly and I knew this was my chance to go faster. I let go of his penis with my hand and held onto his waist and used him as leverage to go even faster. I went in and out and once in awhile slipped completely out of my mouth giving me a chance to catch my breath once again. I would then immediately get him back into my mouth for more. I started to try to get his entire penis inside my mouth but found that it would make me gag and had to stop. But every time I did it, he would groan even loader, I knew it liked it.

"2 minutes!" The gun man suddenly proclaimed and I popped back into reality. I had completely forgotten that I was in that room as I was so focused on Felix. I started to deep throat his entire penis and tried not to throw up. I raised my right hand once again and began intensely stroking his cock while sucking on his tip quickly. My tongue explored every inch of his penis and found myself getting slightly wet.

I took a breath and heard the gun man shout. "1 minute!". I panicked and quickly jumped back on his cock, stroking and sucking as fast as I could. I stopped trying to not make noise and began loudly moaning at each stroke. I began tearing up as I was afraid he wouldn't cum in time. I look up at him for a second, not pausing on my efforts. Felix was making loud moaning noises and his head was tilted up, eyes squinged.

"30 seconds!" the gunman yelled as I continued sucking on his penis. I kept stroking and suddenly, what felt like a jet of hot liquid shot into my mouth and coated my tongue. It came out, wave after wave and I kept stroking and licking his tip, making room for more. Felix was literally shouting at his climax. The cum eventually stopped and I licked his tip clean. I took him out of my mouth and held his cum in my mouth. It was so warm and felt so strange. I looked down and realized I had been rubbing my clit the entire time without noticing. My finger was coated in my essence and I felt a flush of embarrassment run through me.

I looked up at the gun man as he walked closer to me. I opened my mouth to show him the cum and he took a few seconds to look at it. His hand suddenly moved up and held my nose and mouth shut. My eyes widened in fear and surprise. I knew what he wanted. So I swallowed.

Old 01-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #38
shola

Love it... Hope the next part comes soon!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #39
weaknesspays

Wow great! next part please!
weaknesspays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #40
shola

I still hope you will put the next part up!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #41
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shola View Post
I still hope you will put the next part up!
Thanks for the love shola But i've started to lose interest and ideas with this story and it feels like only a few people are actually reading it. I may continue it at a later date or I may start something new. Something more mainstream perhaps may garner a better response.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #42
Sexualobster

At the surprising request from a few of you, I will continue writing this story once more. I suspect that I will never really abandon this story. I enjoy writing it too much. I'll try to release the next part in a few days. Show me some love and it might even be tomorrow!

I swallowed the cum and felt it slowly slide down my throat. It was sticky and clung to the inside of my mouth but I finally could breathe with my mouth for the first time in 10 minutes. I was sweaty and tired from the intense blowjob I had just given Felix. I couldn't believe I had just done that. I stayed on my knees and looked up at the gunman submissively.

The gunman pointed towards a spot on the floor.

"You missed a drop." he ordered. I turned my head and noticed some of Felix's cum had dripped onto the hard cement floor. I turned my head back to the gunman and looked at him to see if he was serious. I had gone through so much already I didn't care anymore. I shifted my knees and faced the cum drop. I slowly bent over, making sure to expose my pussy as much as possible to the men standing behind me (I just wanted them to let me go at this point), and licked the cum off the floor. It was sticky but I could still feel the bits of sand and cement in it as well. It was absolutely disgusting but I had given up hope. I swallowed the remainder of the cum. I just wanted to leave and cry myself to sleep. I just wanted to go back to the camera crews and the simple life of driving a truck precariously on the edge of a cliff, something that seemed so plain in comparison to what I was doing now.

Here I was, kneeling down, naked, waiting for the next command of a gunman that had a video tape of me pleasuring myself. The tape! I remembered again!

"Now give me the tape." I demanded.

"Of course." The gunman replied, as he gestured to a man in the shadows. The anonymous man reached into his pocket and revealed a tape. He handed the tape over to the gunman who in turn handed it to me. I snatched the tape out of his hands and looked up at him.

"How do I know you didn't make any copies?" I asked.

"You don't. You are just going to have to trust us." He replied.

"And what will happen to Felix and I now?" I asked once more.

"You may return to your room, with Felix, take a cold shower, and report to Mistress Erika." He answered. A cold feeling began to re-emerge.

"What do you mean report to Mistress Erika?" I answered, my voice wavering in confidence.

"Oh, you don't think that's the only tape we have of you? Do you?" He said with a smile.

"Yo-You said you weren't recording me!" I shouted, stumbling, my confidence draining through my skin.

"Your service to Felix was not recorded. This was, however." The gunman finally replied as he turned around and switched on a TV that was behind him. What came on sent cold shivers down my spine so fast, I began to feel light-headed. A recording of me, intently eating out Erika from what appears to have been a camera embedded into the side of the table that I was under earlier this morning. You could hear my moans as I desperately licked Erika's wet pussy, swallowing her essence as it ran down my perked up breasts. If I hadn't known any better, it would have seemed as if I was enjoying it. Nobody knew the distress I was in. I felt defeated. These people had at least one more recording of me, and there was no telling if the tape they gave me was legit anyway.

I kneeled there for another minute watching the recording.

"Please... Whoever you are... let me go..." I begged, a tear rolling down my cheek. They were in complete control.

"You can call me. Master."

Last edited by Sexualobster; 06-28-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #43
Sexualobster

Alright guys, next part! Shoot down some comments! Suggestions! Requests! I don't mind at all.

Master rung in my ears for a few seconds.

"Say it." The gunman ordered.

"Now." He said, raising his gun to my head.

"M-M-Master!" I yelled in fear.

"Please Master..." I begged, not for anything, just begging. I didn't want to die. I didn't know what was happening, I was a complete wreck.

"Good. We will escort you back to your room. Bring the collar." The gunman said, lowering the gun and turning around to walk away.

"Wait, wh-what collar?" I said, stumbling over my words. Two men from behind me grabbed my arms and pulled me up straight. I was shivering from fear.

The gunman turned around quickly, swinging his hand up to bring the gun back up to my forehead.

"What did you just say?" He said in a calm, threatening voice.

"No-No-Nothing." I mumbled out, turning my head away from the gun and closing my eyes, another tear running down my cheek.

"NOTHING WHAT?" He screamed at me.

"No-n-nothing M-Master." I whispered in submission. I felt the men tie my hands behind my back and placed a collar with a leash aroun my neck. The gunman began pulling on the leash, leading me towards the door I entered from, what must have been an hour ago. The doors opened and I was blinded by the light for a few moments. I felt the cold wind strike my wet and naked body, feeling my breasts bounce with each step. I was about to protest before I realized it would probably do more damage than good. The gunman led me out onto the sidewalk and I felt my feet strike snow. I was stumbling forward, trying to keep my balance as the gunman ruthlessly pulled on my leash.

I didn't care about who saw me anymore, I had been through so much shaming in the past few hours that I was ready to do anything just to end it all. I walked past men as they analyzed my naked body. I could read their eyes, the things they wanted to do to it. I continued walking past more people who whistled and yelled at me. A cold rush of air blew past me and up my slit and I moaned out loud. Loud enough for the gunman to turn around and give me a look before carrying on. I walked in the cold, shivering both from fear and the climate, for what felt like at least 10 minutes. I drudged on, stumbling my way forward, eyes out of focus. Every so often, a hand would caress my breast or slap me on my ass which would wake me up. I felt so exhausted.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, we arrived at Erika's inn. I was violently shivering as the gunman took off the collar and pushed me into the inn. I looked up and saw a waiting, smiling Erika.

"Enjoyed yourself?" Erika asked the gunman.

"She put on a good show for the boys. We appreciate it Erika."

"Hey now, anything for you guys." Erika replied. The gunman left the inn after giving me a final glance up and down, leaving me alone with Erika. I stared at Erika with a sad expression, hoping she would be merciful.

"You look so sad. Why don't you get freshened up, I will send some food up to your room." Erika said as she walked around behind me. Erika untied my hands and threw the rope onto the reception desk. She walked away and into a corner room. For the first time I was alone and contemplated escape. But I knew they had that video and I couldn't leave and risk that video getting out. I massaged my sore wrists and for the first time in awhile, massaged my sore breasts. I walked into the shower room and turned on the hot water. I stood under it and felt the warm water rush over me. I felt extremely light-headed and in a state of bliss. For the first time in the last few days I felt at peace. I let the warm water run over my naked body and wash away the guilt and shame I felt throughout the day. I half-expected Erika to enter but she never did. I finished the shower and opened the bathroom door to discover a towel waiting for me.

I dried off with the towel but didn't bother covering myself up. What difference did it make at this point? I walked upstairs naked but nobody saw me anyway. I entered my room to find a tray with food sitting on the bed. I ran over to it and devoured it. I was so hungry I didn't bother to put clothes on. I managed to finish the meal within a few minutes, and drank at least 5 glasses of water. I felt so comfortable. I walked over to the closet and put on blue bra and panties with a white sweater and jeans on top. I felt covered and protected. It felt strange to put on clothes after such a long time. I laid onto the bed and passed out almost immediately.

Old 06-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #44
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I for one am happy to see this continued. It is different than usual stories and a unique read. It is a good story, so please keep at it.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #45
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterman36 View Post
I for one am happy to see this continued. It is different than usual stories and a unique read. It is a good story, so please keep at it.
Hey thanks for the comment Hunterman! I recognize your name. I'm glad to be back!

Comments, comments, comments guys! Seeing a big buffer of comments between my posts gives me more incentive to write!

Day 5

I awoke the first morning in cold sweat. I wasn't able to update this journal for the past 3 days because of reasons I will explain in a minute. I had dreams, well, nightmares of the previous day's events. Nothing really complete, just flashes here and there. Bright lights, a barrel of a gun, Felix. I turned around in the bed and saw that he wasn't there. That was when I felt it.

I sat up and noticed a weight on my neck. I quickly reached up and felt some sort of heavy collar. I looked around and saw nobody in my room that could have put it on. Erika must have done it while I was asleep. I was so tired I didn't notice. I started to get worried but tried to keep calm and think that perhaps it was for something else. Naively, I thought the worst must be behind me now. How wrong I was.

I got up from the bed and cautiously opened my door. Erika was always one step ahead of me, I wanted to demand for my truck back but I would probably have to go through another one of her games to even find a clue to where it was. Did they even have it? I started downstairs slowly, making sure to watch my step. I didn't know what to expect but I was trying to be as prepared as possible for it.

I got to the bottom of the staircase but nobody was in sight. I walked over to Erika's desk and looked at it for a second.

"In here!" I heard a voice yell from Erika's downstairs room. It sounded like Erika. I slowly walked into the room, checking the corners to make sure I don't get grabbed from behind, I was really cautious to not get caught into another grapple or restraint. I hated what had happened to me the day before. I walked in and saw Erika in a bathrobe and towel on her head, sitting on the edge of her bed with a laptop on her lap. She doesn't look up to me and continues typing on the laptop.

I stand there for a bit longer, looking around the room. It looked just like mine only slightly bigger.

"Sorry! These reports I have to write, such a bummer! Especially this early morning." Erika said, ending with an exhausted "Haha".

"I just took a shower and I am already feeling the stress of it all. Could you relieve me real quick?" Erika asked, finally looking up at me with a needle smile. I felt a familiar cold shiver. Erika put her laptop to the side of her queen sized bed and shifted backwards onto the bed so that she was lying down, facing me. She slowly undid her bathrobe and revealed her body to me. Just as perfect as I remembered, she spread her legs open in an inviting manner.

"Come on Lisa." Erika said once more.

"What will I get for doing this?" I asked firmly. If I was going to pleasure Erika, I wanted something in return. I didn't want to stay here and be a sex slave for the rest of my life.

"Oh, that all depends on how well you do your job."

"And if I refuse?" I stated.

"Well..." Erika led on, as she turned to her laptop and pressed a button. In that immediate instance, I felt the collar around my neck erupt into pain and I yelled in agony. A sharp searing pain shot out of the collar and down my body. It burnt, froze and destroyed every control I had over my body. As soon as it came, it had gone as I fell to my knees. Erika had put a shock collar on me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, clit, cold, eat me out, erika, fiction, irt, lisa, naked, nude, story, strip, truck driver