Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-29-2011, 07:17 PM   #196
em52388

Love it. Keep up the great work.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #197
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

That was a bloody good update. Why am I talking with a British accent? I feel so gay.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #198
Kito
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by equilibrium View Post
I'm sorry, but I can't read this story, when it hasn't be formatted properly.

the proper way is:

"This is a example." said John Smith.
Jane Doe looked surprised "Oh!" She exclaimed, " Look, proper English!"
"Look," John smith says, " I can even write action as well."
And with that statement, John smith leant in and pressed his lips to Jane's.

If you want, I could be your beta reader/mentor?
A beta reader reads through work and fixes problems.
he's writing it out like a script for a play. Are you going to tell me Shakespeare was wrong as well?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77893
Kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #199
fullofsecrets

Thumbs up

Please continue!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:38 AM   #200
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very nice chapter and nice save by James haha
Old 08-31-2011, 11:18 AM   #201
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kito View Post
he's writing it out like a script for a play. Are you going to tell me Shakespeare was wrong as well?
Agreed!

Anyway, great installment, keep up the great work!

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:01 AM   #202
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 16pt.2

James: How about I pick out your clothes?

Cathryn: Okay. I guess you can if you really want too.

James: I do. (pulls me over next to the cash register) Hey Zac, can you babysit Cathryn for a couple of seconds?

Zacarie: Do I get paid? (laughs) Just kidding. Sure, I will.

Cathryn: Babysit? I'm not a baby.

James: You're my baby. (kisses me) Now stay here, and I'll be right back.

Cathryn: Okay. (James goes back over to the girls section and starts picking out my clothes)

Zacarie: (talking to me) If I'm not mistaking, I thought you were grounded.

Cathryn: I was?

Zacarie: I don't know. That's what Kaiden told me.

Cathryn: Oh. Jeremy never told me that I was grounded. But I did kind of sneak out. So Jeremy or Kaiden don't know that I'm here.

Zacarie: Cathryn, I thought I told you to behave.

Cathryn: It's not my fault. Jeremy and Kaiden were taking it too far. They found out that James and I you know, did it. And now I'm in a lot of trouble.

Zacarie: So can you tell me what happened?

Cathryn: Not here. Too many people around. When and if I get my phone back, I'll text you everything that happened. I left my phone at James' house, so I don't have it with me right now.

James comes back standing in line at the cash register. He bought me a purple t-shirt that had Reptar from Rugrats on it, and read "Rawr means I love you". He also bought me a turquoise ruffle skirt, a pink thong, and a black bra.

Zacarie: (starts ringing up the clothes) So are these for you? (holds up the pink thongs)

James: Haha, very funny. Could you go ahead and take the price tags off? Cathryn is going to change into them.

Zacarie:Sure. (done ringing up the clothes) That would be $38.98.

James. K. (hands Zacarie his credit card)

Zacarie: (done cutting the tags off, puts the clothes in the bag, and hands it to James) Here ya go.

James: Thanks.

Cathryn: James, I promise that I'll pay you back.

James: It's okay. You don't have too. I want to buy this for you.

Cathryn: Are you sure?

James: Yes. I'm absolutely positive. (hands me the bag) Now go into the dressing room, and change your clothes. I'll be waiting right here for you. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay.

Zacarie: I'll go with you to unlock you a room.

I follow Zacarie into the back of the store. He unlocks a dressing room for me, and I go in there locking the door behinde me. I carefully take off Seth's jersey, and then take off his mom's skirt. I first put on the bra, then the shirt. I then take off James' boxers, slide on the pink thongs, and lastly I put on the tourquoise skirt. I loved the shirt and the skirt James bought me. I put the clothes he let me borrow in the bag. I walk out of the dressing room, and Zacarie locks the door back behinde me.

Zacarie: (pinches my dimples) You look so cute.

Cathryn: Thanks. (Zacarie playfully spanks my butt, I jumped because it still hurt from when Jeremy spanked me) Ow. Please don't touch me there.

Zacarie: I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to hurt.

Cathryn: It's okay. Can we go now? (I start to leave, but Zacarie pulls me back)

Zacarie: Wait. Cat, what happened?

Cathryn: It's nothing. I just want to go now.

Zacarie: Cathryn, stop trying to avoid this. I know that something is wrong, or you wouldn't be acting so jumpy. Now, please. Tell me what happened.

Cathryn: I don't want to tallk about it right now. (unlocks the dressing room, pulls me in there with him, and locks the door behinde him) Zacarie, what are you doing?

Zacarie: We aren't leaving this room until you tell me what happened. (sits down on the bench)

Cathryn: I don't know if I'm suppose too, I don't want to get into anymore trouble.

Zacarie: Well. Jeremy, is just gonna have to get over the fact that I'm your best friend. And as your best friend it's my job to help protect you. Now, what did Jeremy and Kaiden do to you?

Cathryn: I want to go be with James. (I try to let myself out, but Zacarie grabs my waste, making stay, and turning me back towards him)

Zacarie: Cathryn, please. I'm just trying to help you. Why did they do to you?

Cathryn: (trying to hide my tears) They hit me.

Zacarie: (grabs the end of the back of my skirt) Is it okay I can see?

Cathryn: I don't know, I guess. (he comes behinde me,and lifts the back of my skirt up)

Zacarie: (shocked at how brusied my butt is) Oh my god. (puts my skirt back down,and turns me back around,and hugs me to comfort me) I'm really sorry. I swear I'm so going to get Jeremy back for this.

Cathryn: No. You can't. It will just make things worse.

Zacarie: Well I'm at least going to talk to him about this.

Cathryn: Thanks, but you don't have too, I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me.

Zacarie: I'm not afraid of your brother, I'm just afraid at what he's going to do to you next. He doesn't need to be treating you this harsh. All I'm going to do is just talk some sense into him to lightin up a bit. Okay?

Cathryn: I guess that's okay.

Zacarie: Can I have his phone number?

Cathryn: I don't have, but James has it in his phone. He can give it to you.

Zacarie: Okay.

Cathryn: So can we go now? I don't want James to start worrying.

Zacarie: Yes, we can.

Zacarie unlocks the door, and finally lets me out of the dressing room. I walk back into the front of the store, Zacarie locks the door back and follows me. I see James waiting for my by the entrance of the dressing room.

James: Hey baby, lookin sexy as always.

Cathryn: (I couldn't help but to blush and giggle at James' comment.I give him a kiss) Thank you for my new clothes. I espeacially love the shirt and the skirt.

James: You're welcome. I'm glad you like them.

Zacarie: Sorry,if we kept you waiting. I had to talk to her in private.

James: It's cool. Is everything okay?

Cathryn: Yeah,everything is fine. Is it okay if Zacarie can see your phone to get Jeremy's cell number?

James: Yeah, sure. (hands Zacarie his iphone)

Zacarie: Thanks.

James: Your not going to tell him where Cathryn is are you?

Zacarie: No. Of course not. I just need it, so I can let him know that I'll be coming over after work.

James: Oh okay

Zacarie: (done adding Jeremy to his contact list, and hands James his phone back) Here ya go.

James: (puts his phone back in his pocket) I guess we might see ya later.We have to go meet my brother downstairs.

Zacarie: Oh okay. Hug? (has his arms opened for me to hug him, but instead James hugs him first)

Cathryn: (jokingly pouts like a 5 year old) James, you stole my hug.

James: (laughs at my reaction) I love ya man.

Zacarie: I meant for Cat, but okay. Love ya too. (James stops hugging him) Come here Cat, you're next.

Cathryn: Yay! (Zacarie comes over to me and gives me a big bear hug. I couldn't breath through my nose because he pressed my face against his chest) Zac?

Zacarie: Yeah?

Cathryn: I can't breath.

Zacarie: Oh. Sorry. (lifts my head up from his chest)

Cathryn: It's okay. And thanks for being such a good friend.

Zacarie: Awwww (kisses my cheek) No problem. It's what best friends are for right?

Cathryn: Of course.(I give Zac a kiss on the cheek in return) Love you.

Zacarie: Love you too.(stops hugging me) Hey Jame, Promise to keep her safe?

James: Yes. I most definitely will. (holds my right hand) Well gotta go. See ya later.

Zacarie: K. Bye.

Cathryn: Bye Zacarie.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 09-01-2011 at 01:08 AM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #203
fullofsecrets

Ohhh!!! Dont stop now! Its so good!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #204
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Badah dag dah I'm lovin it.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #205
cassaddee604

I want moooree.<3 hehe this is my addiction.
cassaddee604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #206
shogan977

love it the stories def make up for the long wait
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #207
xXScarlettezXx

Wink

i really love your story its one of my favs...so i noticed that back a few pages ago you said something about not being with james anymore...so was this a true story? Sorry you probebly have been asked this...but im new here and i was just curious...especially since it seems that zacharie well....seems to like you...i mean maybe its just me...but wow...i wouldnt mind a best friend like that...your really good at writing..i feel like i am living your story.. If this is a true story..well..did you end up dating zac?
xXScarlettezXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #208
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Eye To all of my readers...

Hey readers,
I've recently been getting asked alot if this is a true story or not. Just letting you all know, it is NOT a true story. But some of the characters are based on real people. Those characters are James, Jeremy, Zacarie, Logan, and Justin. I decided to make a little list and discreption, of the characters that are real.

1.) . James:
- I really did have a boyfriend named James,but we sadly broke up. I'm now currently in new happy relationship. Things just ended up not working out between James and I, so we had to brake up. But we are still good friends.

2.) . Zacarie:
- Zacarie is really my best friend in real life. No, he's not my boyfriend. Just like me, he is also in a happy relationship. So the dares and stuff we did in the story isn't real, but our relationship between each other is real. He's like a brother to me.

3.) . Jeremy:
- Jeremy is based on a best friend of mine. So in real life, Jeremy isn't my brother. But we really do act like we could be brother and sister.

4.) . Justin:
- Justin did use to be my boyfriend, and he did almost blackmail me. I do regret ever meeing him. Maybe after I complete this story, I can write a story of what happened between Justin and I, and how I met James.

5.) . Logan:
- Logan is actually based on 13 frenemies of mine (Yes, I know. 13 is a lot. I just happen to have alot of guys that like to irritate me for some reason). I took all of the annoying stuff they did to me through out my life, and put it into Logan's character. Example, some of them really did cause me to sprain my wrist, they have done some digusting sexual pranks on me, and just done alot of perverted stuff to me that still haunts me.

* So just remember, only those characters are based on real people. The rest is fiction (which means NOT real).
I'm really sorry I havn't posted a new chapter yet, I'm still in the prosses of writing the next chapter. I've been really busy with getting settled into college (will be moving in about 3 weeks), and celebrating a lot of birthdays with my friends and family.
Thank you everyone who's been reading, and comenting my story. I'm glad you all like it. It really means a lot to me.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 09-09-2011 at 02:19 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #209
lucy x

Talking

carry on with the story i realy like it
lucy x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #210
SubBabyDoll

Crown Great Job

Uber hot story. I wish this all happened to me. cept I would react the same as you...Lol until you said it was fiction I believed it and was jealous

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk