Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Female 27/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

27/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

This is going to be a bit of a different ad than normal, so I am going to do my best to be clear and concise while providing as much information as possible.

I am looking for a part-time or temporary Dom (Daddy Doms/Caretakers are also welcome!!!!). As most of you know, I am married to the wonderful Asslvr. We have a very active sex life, however, we are also really busy with work, hobbies and other obligations, and we have not had a lot of time to devote to our D/s relationship over the past year.

I am looking for a Dom who is willing to not be 24/7. I am busy and cannot complete tasks everyday for you. I can’t even commit to doing a task for you EVERY weekend! However, I can commit to communicating with you every day, to following rules daily/weekly, to completing tasks for you when possible. Right now I am willing to commit to one or two weeks depending on how it goes. After that, it will be on a part time basis, or as needed.

I will never do anything to damage or cause issues with my marriage, so Asslvr will always come first, and he will be checking on us to protect me. However, as long as you follow my limits, respect me and treat me right, he will not butt in or get in the way. This also means that although you may be control my orgasms on a daily basis, or tease me, you will not have any control over our intimate relationship and that includes having sex, sexy playtime or orgasms together. Occasionally we may be interested in taking on a task or guided play time together.

Asslvr will also approve all photos, videos or recording to be shared (if we work up to that point as it is a limit of mine).

About me

I am a 27 year old female. I am mostly a sub, however I like to switch and have been a Domme on a few occasions. .

Personality wise, I am sweet and cute and like to have fun. I am not a very serious person. I like to giggle and talk and love making new friends. I have a bit (or a lot) of brat in me. I like to push buttons and call people silly names. I also love finding loop holes. At the end of the day, I am obedient and always do what I am supposed to.

I also consider myself a little. This is an area we haven’t explored too much yet, but I love to be cuddled and taken care of. I love Disney and glitter and cookies and tsum tsums and eeyore and coloring! I recently purchased a pacifier and would like to try using that more to induce little time. Being a little is something I want to explore a bit more in the near future, so if you have Daddy tendencies, I think we would be a good fit..

I love toys!!! I own over 60 different toys ranging from nipple clamps, e-stim, impact play and of course lots of plugs and vibes. I love to give advice and reviews on toys as well.

My likes are pretty extensive, I love toys, anal play, impact play, orgasm control (NO LONG TERM DENIAL), teasing/edging, and playing with ice. I love to try and experience new things. There are very few things that are put into my limits without trying it at least once.

Although I like to try new things, I will need a period of warm up. I cannot and will not just jump in head first. I will need to slowly learn to trust you before I submit fully. You cannot assign me a task where I strip in the bathroom at work on our first day. You must be willing to negotiate at first because it has been a long time since I have been really subby.

Speaking of my limits, the biggest one for me is name calling. I came from an abusive background and I do not tolerate being called things such as “slut”, “bitch” or anything similar. Any negative terms are not for me, and I will not call others those words either. I have a few others that we can discuss as well if you choose to respond to our ad.

If you enjoy handing out punishments, I am not the sub for you. I take punishments seriously and it is the worst thing ever to need one. I need a Dom who does not want me to fail so that he can punish me. You should be fair: give some leniency where warranted, but strict when needed. If a punishment is needed, I believe that the punishment should fit the offence.

About you:

A few things that are a must for us:

* You must be older than 24 and younger than 45
* You must be a male
* You must live in a timezone which is within a few hours to ours, or have a flexible schedule for playing
* Be willing to use Kik or Line Messenger for written responses, and possible Gmail for google docs.
* I would like to be able to have voice conversations once we are comfortable, however video does not (and probably will not) need to happen.
* Pictures, once comfortable, would be nice, but not necessary.
* You must be kind, fun, and willing to talk about things outside of D/s. I really do want to be friends first and Kink partners second.

How to apply

If you are interested, or would like to know some further information, please send me a pm with the following information:

1. Name, Age, Sex
2. Where you are located and what timezone
3. A little bit about yourself
4. Your likes, limits, anything else I should know about you
5. What are your thoughts on how this dynamic will work
6. Your experience level.
7. Your favorite color.

More information about me

Please feel free to click on the attached links for more information about the two of us.

AMA

Blog

likes/limits/toys

Thank you for reading my ad and I look forward to meeting you.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-22-2017 at 10:38 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 06-21-2017, 05:56 AM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

If I was out of my sub mood, I would probably jump at this opportunity but you know my desires at this point. But you are an awesome person and I really hope the best and find what you're looking for and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. And at least there's some people on here who actually know how to write an ad that actually has some substance to it.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Old 06-22-2017, 10:46 AM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
If I was out of my sub mood, I would probably jump at this opportunity but you know my desires at this point. But you are an awesome person and I really hope the best and find what you're looking for and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. And at least there's some people on here who actually know how to write an ad that actually has some substance to it.
Thank you!

I always try my best to write the best ad possible, especially since I have high expectations of the people responding.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 06-22-2017, 10:57 AM   #4
Darkrider_X

From the perspective of a newbie to this site it is quite refreshing to see such a well written ad. Once I am back at my pc I may just end up sending in a message to apply as I am quite interested.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat: darkriderx22
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

You write the best ads ever butterfly! 😋 I want all the boys to line up and wait to get a turn to talk to you that's how amazing you are.

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk