Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasblaine View Post
order a pizza and have a towl only when its delivered and drop the towel
yeah i dont think so
Old 10-31-2010, 05:38 AM   #168
bee9
getDare Succubus

Have you tried a cucumber up your ass overnight?

One more dare for you: pump about 50-100 ml (2-3 oz) of any vegetable oil, plug your ass and try to hold it for an hour or two.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:17 PM   #169
hot_sarah
Account Banned

y so little oil? and what do i use to plug?
we havnt got any cucmbers yet i have done with a carrot but that was a seperate dare
Old 10-31-2010, 11:48 PM   #170
bee9
getDare Succubus

Looks like you haven't the oil yet. You'll find out soon why so little amount is enough. To make it more interesting give yourself a full enema of water first.

Try to get some egg plant as a plug. Should work.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #171
aff587

beware, oils kill everything made of latex or silicone. So if you use a buttplug made of glass or an eggplant (ouch, poor girl), everything is ok. Else, no oils.

Also didn't you get cramps from all that cold water in your stomach when using the hose?

If you like, you may want to try double penetration if you didn't try until now. 2 halfs of a cucumber - one inserted vaginally one anally - might get you a nice and full feeling.

I'd really like to give you some ideas hat you could try, but you did everything I ever heard of and i heard enough...

keep up the good work^^
Old 11-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #172
hot_sarah
Account Banned

well we dont have any egg plants but and iv never tried one is a pear ok to use as a plug instread?
Old 11-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #173
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_sarah View Post
well we dont have any egg plants but and iv never tried one is a pear ok to use as a plug instread?
A pear is fine as long as it is firm and massive
Old 11-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #174
hot_sarah
Account Banned

well its a medium sized pear but the bigest we have
also some people have sugested to use 400 ml of canola oil is that ok?
and how long am i meant to hold? overnight?
Old 11-02-2010, 01:01 AM   #175
hot_sarah
Account Banned

ok well its in now used 500ml of oil 500ml of water and an apple to plug had to cut sides of apple down a bit to make fit it sloshes around alot try to stay as still as possible but its not too bad no cramping or anything
Old 11-02-2010, 02:26 AM   #176
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Get an old bicycle tire inner tube. At the air valve, cut the tube 2inches to left of the valve. Tie several knots on that end to make it airtight. To the right of the air stem, cut the tube 8inches from the stem. Tie several knots on tha end to make it airtight.

Using a hand air pump (or if you have an electric air pump), connect the pump to the air stem securely. Now shove the long end of the tube up your ass until the air stem is touching your taint (the area between your pussy and asshole). Using a standard single die, roll a number. This will be the number of full strokes on the hand pump or number of seconds (1 Mississippi count) you let the electric pump to run. That completes round 1. You will complete 10 rounds of rolling the die, inflating the tube the corresponding number of strokes or seconds.

When you've completed all 10 rounds, disconnect the pump from the tube while leaving the tube in your ass. You will roll the die one last time. The number it lands on will be multiplied by 10 for the total minutes you leave the tube in your asshole. Go for a walk in the neighborhood. When your time is up, you must yank the tube from your ass wherever you're at!

Hope you don't roll all sixes!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:27 AM   #177
hot_sarah
Account Banned

how much air could one take? where would i get one and could it burst?
Old 11-02-2010, 03:55 AM   #178
b0ris

Quote:
how much air could one take?
Quite a lot. "Bloating" is the term used for people pumping up their bellies with air. Memories for Life said to use 8 inches, so it will be much like an 8 inch dildo. It can't get larger inside of you then outside: test how big it gets after 60 pumps (maximum for the dare) and 30 pumps (theoretical average).
Quote:
where would i get one and could it burst?
If the test hasn't blown it to pieces, then you're probably safe.
Any shop that sells bikes will sell tubes as well. But maybe you can find a punctured tire: if the hole is far enough from the valve you've got your toy for free.
If you don't want to cut up a tire, you might try using a whole tire, for small wheel (childs bike): fold it in two at the valve... Might be much harder to get inside though.

Really good dare Memories for Life!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #179
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
ok well its in now used 500ml of oil 500ml of water and an apple to plug had to cut sides of apple down a bit to make fit it sloshes around alot try to stay as still as possible but its not too bad no cramping or anything
Damn, you are a BRAVE GIRL! Let us how will it go later. Usually oil is pretty nasty back there.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #180
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
how much air could one take? where would i get one and could it burst?
If you get one from a standard bike, you should be okay since those have a thicker skin than a racing bike tire. Those are meant to be replaced after one use! The weak point is how well you seal up the ends -- if the ends aren't airtight then they may fail unexpectedly when under inflation. A sudden rush of air up in your colon might have odd effects on your body.

To be safe, do a test run once you got it constructed. Don't be surprised that the inflated "toy" looks daunting when it's visible and could cause you doubts on completing the dare!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk