Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2018, 11:08 AM   #1
SecretLife

Default Newbie Looking For The Best Dares F

Hey guys, I'm looking for dares obviously. I'm new to the site but feel confident enough to post something already. Before you read on just know that I have shitty, and I mean super shitty, internet. I'm not comfortable getting on this site in public though so it's my only option. This means there's no guarantee of a report, I'll try to give them but make no promises.

Well, I better post this before my internet craps out. So give me your best dares and I'll get them done asap.

Dislikes: super messy, gags.
I don't have many dislikes at the moment, so I'm open to trying new things.

Limits: public in any way (including online), extreme pain, scat, piss, anything permanent.

Toys: vibrators (both battery and mains), ropes, handcuffs, blindfold, belts, padlock, the usual house hold supplies.

Last edited by SecretLife; 12-30-2018 at 01:18 PM. Reason: cause
SecretLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:35 PM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g?
You want to get involved?

Here is your dare:
1. Take off your clothes.
2. Tie yourself to your chair, in front of your computer. You will need to use your hands, but nothing else, so you can tie your legs quite securely.
3. Fill out your profile: at least 50 words.
4. Make a file of at least 10 PM dares.
5. Make a signature with at least your likes/dislikes/limits and links to PM dares.
6. Post back to this thread that you have completed the dare, and give links.
7. Untie your self and get dressed.

By doing this you will give us more information so that we can make dares, tasks, or challenges that are good for you, with some likes and probably dislikes, but nothing that crosses a limit for you.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:42 PM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Go to these three threads (closing soon - hurry!) and make 3 valid posts in EACH of them (3x3=9 minimum) before January 1.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355415
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356673
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356404

If you miss making the posts before threads close (different dates for each!) - you must make 2 posts for every one you miss.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-30-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:49 PM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

lets start easy.
put yourself in a crotchrope, and position a vibe against your clit, and 1 in your pussy. have them both on full power, and wait until they both go flat, do something productive while you wait like cleaning.

you may cum as many times as you like.
report back how long the vibes lasted, and how many times you came.

a little tougher,
spread your labia with tape and clothespins.
now rub your clit for 15 seconds then spank it hard once. repeat as often as needed until you cum.

report back how many repetitions it took.

i'll post some more harder ones based on your feed back.

Whats the most extreme task youve done?
and the most painful?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:49 PM   #5
SecretLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
lets start easy.
put yourself in a crotchrope, and position a vibe against your clit, and 1 in your pussy. have them both on full power, and wait until they both go flat, do something productive while you wait like cleaning.

you may cum as many times as you like.
report back how long the vibes lasted, and how many times you came.

a little tougher,
spread your labia with tape and clothespins.
now rub your clit for 15 seconds then spank it hard once. repeat as often as needed until you cum.

report back how many repetitions it took.

i'll post some more harder ones based on your feed back.

Whats the most extreme task youve done?
and the most painful?
Ok, so for this I decided it'd be easier to use my bullet and egg. After making sure everything was secure with the crotch rope I grabbed the remote for the egg and reached down to turn the bullet on. I knew from just reading the dare that I'd have multiple orgasms, and boy was I right.
With both vibrators on the highest setting, the bullet going one higher to ultra, it only took about 8 minutes before the first orgasm hit. I wasn't very turned on at the start, though I was excited. I did my best to keep cleaning through the sensations but the longer I went the harder it got. After maybe 11 or 12 minutes I started cumming every minute or two.
It was about an hour when the egg finally died and another 30 minutes before the bullet died. I lost count at some point, but I'm I pretty sure I came somewhere around 30-34 times. Which isn't too much of a feat seeing as it's been a few weeks since I was able to do anything so I was more sensitive than I used to be. But anywho, onto the next part.

I waited about 30 minutes to cool down before doing the harder part of your dare. The clothespins, while hurting like hell, actually helped turn me on. Due to the cool down time I only spanked my clit about 17 times before I finally came. I think that thinking about the first part speed it up though.

The most extreme dare and painful dare I ever did are actually the same one. It was my first ever dare using wax. I've never in my life imagined pouring hot candle wax on myself, especially not for pleasure. We might have different versions of extreme though. Since I pretty much was burning myself, imo, I consider it extreme. And hot wax dripping directly on to your clit is oh my God. I did get some pleasure out of it though, so I'm still not sure how I feel about wax.

Was that good report? I'm oddly bad with reports usually, so hopefully this was good enough.

Limits: public in any way (including online), extreme pain, scat, piss, anything permanent.

Toys: vibrators (both battery and mains), ropes, handcuffs, blindfold, belts, padlock, the usual house hold supplies.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:06 PM   #6
John M
getDare Sweetheart

Here's an idea - kinda similar to the last one but with a twist.

When you're ready to go to bed, get your vibrators and put one on your clit and on in your pussy and hold them in place with a crotch rope. Then tie your legs apart to the foot of the bed and your arms above you so that you're eagle spread. (easiest way to do this is to tie your legs and one arm and then use handcuffs for the last arm). Then turn your vibrators on and leave them on until they die. You're not allowed to untie yourself until the morning.

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 05:13 PM   #7
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLife View Post
Ok, so for this I decided it'd be easier to use my bullet and egg. After making sure everything was secure with the crotch rope I grabbed the remote for the egg and reached down to turn the bullet on. I knew from just reading the dare that I'd have multiple orgasms, and boy was I right.
With both vibrators on the highest setting, the bullet going one higher to ultra, it only took about 8 minutes before the first orgasm hit. I wasn't very turned on at the start, though I was excited. I did my best to keep cleaning through the sensations but the longer I went the harder it got. After maybe 11 or 12 minutes I started cumming every minute or two.
It was about an hour when the egg finally died and another 30 minutes before the bullet died. I lost count at some point, but I'm I pretty sure I came somewhere around 30-34 times. Which isn't too much of a feat seeing as it's been a few weeks since I was able to do anything so I was more sensitive than I used to be. But anywho, onto the next part.

I waited about 30 minutes to cool down before doing the harder part of your dare. The clothespins, while hurting like hell, actually helped turn me on. Due to the cool down time I only spanked my clit about 17 times before I finally came. I think that thinking about the first part speed it up though.

The most extreme dare and painful dare I ever did are actually the same one. It was my first ever dare using wax. I've never in my life imagined pouring hot candle wax on myself, especially not for pleasure. We might have different versions of extreme though. Since I pretty much was burning myself, imo, I consider it extreme. And hot wax dripping directly on to your clit is oh my God. I did get some pleasure out of it though, so I'm still not sure how I feel about wax.

Was that good report? I'm oddly bad with reports usually, so hopefully this was good enough.
That report is good, way better than most seasoned members on here.
im glad you put the effort in to it. It makes spending time writing tasks worth doing.

30-ish orgasms bet that tired you out.
have you a mains powered vibe like a hatachi/wand?

now for a medium task..
Some bondage.. and fun
insert your egg vibe, tape a vibe to your clit, and one in your ass.
Tie your self up.
use the rope wrap your self up awkwardly and with plenty of over lapping knots.. 30 knots that you'd have to untie to get completely free. strap your legs together with a belt, padlock the belt section of rope and chain on the cuffs together and toss the key out of reach ( aim for some where awkward to reach)
Set a timer/alarm for 17 minutes.
now the vibes, turn them all on high with fresh charge/batteries, and then lastly handcuffs cuff your hands again have the keys out of reach but awkwardly accessible.
now wait until the alarm goes off.

No cumming allowed this time you've came plenty.

Now escape, escape before your forced to cum.
no cheating though you have wriggle for the keys undo the cuffs and the padlock, and untie every knot (even if you could slip free sooner) then you may remove the vibes.
REMEMBER NO CUMMING

keep track of how long it took you to..
-tie your self up
-to escape
-time your first orgasm was (if you did cum)

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 12-30-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-31-2018, 11:04 AM   #8
SecretLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
That report is good, way better than most seasoned members on here.
im glad you put the effort in to it. It makes spending time writing tasks worth doing.

30-ish orgasms bet that tired you out.
have you a mains powered vibe like a hatachi/wand?

now for a medium task..
Some bondage.. and fun
insert your egg vibe, tape a vibe to your clit, and one in your ass.
Tie your self up.
use the rope wrap your self up awkwardly and with plenty of over lapping knots.. 30 knots that you'd have to untie to get completely free. strap your legs together with a belt, padlock the belt section of rope and chain on the cuffs together and toss the key out of reach ( aim for some where awkward to reach)
Set a timer/alarm for 17 minutes.
now the vibes, turn them all on high with fresh charge/batteries, and then lastly handcuffs cuff your hands again have the keys out of reach but awkwardly accessible.
now wait until the alarm goes off.

No cumming allowed this time you've came plenty.

Now escape, escape before your forced to cum.
no cheating though you have wriggle for the keys undo the cuffs and the padlock, and untie every knot (even if you could slip free sooner) then you may remove the vibes.
REMEMBER NO CUMMING

keep track of how long it took you to..
-tie your self up
-to escape
-time your first orgasm was (if you did cum)
Before I report I do have a plug in wand.

To tie myself up took a good 20 minutes so I could make sure everything was secure but not too secure, I'd like to keep my arms and legs after all. I tied my legs together with a belt first before tieing my lower legs to my upper legs so I was stuck in a kneeling position, adding knots here and there. Then I wrapped the rope around my waste with several random knots thrown it. Finally I used the rope to secure my arms to body so I could only move my lower arms. I started the timer, turned the vibes on and handcuffed myself.
Like last time it didn't take long for me to need to cum, but I was able to hold off. Once the timer went off I was on my journey to one of they keys. I started out in the middle of the room and had one key on each end. The key I was currently headed for was the handcuff key which I had placed on the edge of my table, sticking off just enough for me to see and grab it. I had to stop twice on the way there to concentrate on not having an orgasm. When I got to the table it took several tries to grab seeing as my hands were near cuffed to my crotch. I checked the clock to see it took me about 15 minutes to get the first key. My apartment isn't super large so it's not like the keys were a great distance away.
So I undid the hancuffs and made journey across the room as quickly as I could. Stopping multiple times to relax myself. I eventually made it to the couch where I had tossed the padlock key. Sadly though it had slid somewhere that ended up out of my reach, which meant I had to manipulate the cushion it was on to get it. Not an easy thing to do tied up like I was. During my attempts to get the key I nearly came a few times, but just barely stopped myself. After who knows how long I finally got the key and got myself untied as fast as I could. All the knots definitely slowed that down. I looked at clock quickly to get an idea of how long it has been. It had been about 38 minutes. Apparently getting the key off the couch took longer than I thought.
Unfortunately I finally couldn't hold it back and endeded up coming before I could take the vibrators out. It took me 10 minutes to undo all the knots and everything, so it took about 48 minutes to escape and I came at probably 46 minutes.

And just let me know if I'm making the reports too long. I can always shorten them up.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:05 AM   #9
SecretLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Here's an idea - kinda similar to the last one but with a twist.

When you're ready to go to bed, get your vibrators and put one on your clit and on in your pussy and hold them in place with a crotch rope. Then tie your legs apart to the foot of the bed and your arms above you so that you're eagle spread. (easiest way to do this is to tie your legs and one arm and then use handcuffs for the last arm). Then turn your vibrators on and leave them on until they die. You're not allowed to untie yourself until the morning.
I'll get this done tonight if I can.

Old 12-31-2018, 12:09 PM   #10
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi!

This is the dare, which shouldn't
be too hard, since you're not giving
up your identity in any way, not
showing face or any other give aways,
just showing that you can do a dare.

Write something on your body:
"CUM SLUT" + "ANAL WHORE" +
your GetDare name, "SecretLife",
finally on your bare butt, then
snap a pic of your creation,
and upload it. It should be easily
to read what you have written.

You may use a mirror if that makes
it easier for you!

Upload it on a new album here or
on kinktalk, https://www.kinktalk.com

You may remove the pic next year!

Here comes a sample pic as an inspiration:
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 12:16 PM   #11
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

First find a chair where you can tie your legs at the ankles, knees, and thighs. Then sit on the chair and place your plug in wand so your clit is directly on top of it so it puts some good pressure on your clit. Now tie your legs tight enough to keep you from being able to wiggle around and turn your wand on high. Then hand cuff your hands behind your back and stay like this for 2 hours.

After the 2 hours take off the cuffs and untie yourself before shutting the wand off. Then put yourself in a bra connection wedgie before you tie your ankles together and hands together so you’re bound to your bed. Sleep like this all night.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 12:19 PM   #12
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hi!

This is the dare, which shouldn't
be too hard, since you're not giving
up your identity in any way, not
showing face or any other give aways,
just showing that you can do a dare.

Write something on your body:
"CUM SLUT" + "ANAL WHORE" +
your GetDare name, "SecretLife",
finally on your bare butt, then
snap a pic of your creation,
and upload it. It should be easily
to read what you have written.

You may use a mirror if that makes
it easier for you!

Upload it on a new album here or
on kinktalk, https://www.kinktalk.com

You may remove the pic next year!

Here comes a sample pic as an inspiration:
Did you read her limits? Whether or not she’s showing her face her limits clearly state she won’t do public, even internet...
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 03:04 PM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Here's a mild-medium pain task.

THE SNAKE
Strip.
Apply 15 clothespins in a row and spaced about an inch apart. Put the front end of the row, the snake, on a nipple - your choice which one. Move the back clothespin to the front of the line to move the snake. 60 moves and you are done.
Report in the thread what you did, what you thought, and what you felt.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:41 PM   #14
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLife View Post
Before I report I do have a plug in wand.

And just let me know if I'm making the reports too long. I can always shorten them up.
Plug in wand, very handy (was hoping you had one)

I think everyone would agree a well written report is alway fun to read, whether its short or long. But you seem to have found a nice length, with enough description to make it a good read.

Now, I noticed you wrote Waste not Waist in your report.
So, place a clothespin on each nipple and clit.
Head over to Wikipedia, and read the description of Waste,
Pull free the clothespins, wait 1 minute, rotate them and reattach.
Now read the description for Waist.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-31-2018, 09:51 PM   #15
centurion01
getDare Addict

Medium Teasing
So 20 mins to tie yourself up..
So 20 edges required.

Orgasm at 48 minutes..

And completed the task in 48..
(You were pretty close to winning)

Plug in your wand, expose your clit and edge 20 times, you have 46 minutes.
Any time left over after reaching the 20 edges hold the wand on that clit.

-if you run out of time however...
You will do 48 edges with minimal breaks. 46 seconds should be barely enough. And enough to have you frustrated and struggling.

Again no orgasms.

And since its 2019..
Lets award you with 2019 edges, spanks and minutes of exercise to work through in your own time before the end of the year.
(You arent denied with these edges, just something to keep you busy and ensure some constant help for making you horny)

oh, the edges done for anything else dont count towards these and vice-versa.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dare, female, kinky, punishment