Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2022, 06:51 AM   #1
maxmusterman

Default RainbowSky's word-guessing thread.

Hello wonderful people of getdare. Recently my lovely Sub RainbowSky and I decided that we would like to try and share her with getdare. And I thought a fun way to do that would be with a little game for her.

The game: At the end of this post, I will place three words in a spoiler. Rainbow is not allowed to read the spoiler. It is her task to get in your good graces to tell her those words. Let her do tasks for you, tell you embarrassing things, praise you, whatever you want within her limits. She will post in this thread right away to introduce herself and tell you about her Likes and Limits. Please take the time to read through them, I'll get mean if you don’t.
To give her an incentive to figure out the words, besides our praise of course, I will also include a list of possible consequences for her below. With every time you post in the thread, you can also add one of those (Limited times so it doesn't get out of hand). Every Sunday and until the next Sunday she will have to work off those consequences if she did not guess one of the words that week.

If you decide to participate in this game, please be as evil as you would like to be, but do give her an actual chance to earn your favor. If that means she only gets a riddle to try and guess a word, hints or something like that it's fine, but please don’t let her work for nothing. During the week, she is at work and has little time to do actual tasks, she will have time for that on the weekends. But she will be able to chat and respond in the evenings. So during the weeks, why not make it an embarrassing AMA? Let her write embarrassing things, praise you, spill some secrets and then some tasks on the weekends. Trust me, being shared with getdare and having to write embarrassing things is as challenging for her as doing a painful task.

Her rules for this thread:
- She is not allowed to read the spoiler.
- She will be polite to all of you. Should you wish her to address you with a
title, you can tell her.
- If she wants to guess a word, she can do so one at a time by posting in this
thread saying “I guess one of the words is X”. If she is right, she can guess
another one. If she is wrong, she is banned from guessing for 24 hours.

Consequences (Trust me she wants to avoid any of these. If possible they will be done on sundays or as soon after as possible): One hard spank on her crotch (8x) / Sleep in her embarrassing maid outfit (1x) / Sleep in her badly fitting swimsuit (1x) / 40 spanks on her thighs (4x) / one minute of twerking to a pop-song (4x) / Clamps on her nipples for 9 minutes (3x) / A clamp on her tongue for 15 seconds (3x) / A tight wedgie for one hour (3x) Kneeling with her nose against a wall for 10 minutes (3x)

If you would like to add a consequence of your own, feel free to suggest one, but please understand that I will decide if it works or not.

This is a long post, I hope it is not too convoluted. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. If you decide to participate in this game, I hope we can have some fun together!

The words:
Spoiler:
"supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" / "Pineapple" / "Squirrel"

Likes and Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94065
maxmusterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, game, pain dares, tasks/dares