Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-25-2020, 03:42 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Stripping at point A, Meeting friend at point B with your clothes?

Have you ever done a nude dare where a friend would take your clothes and meet you a predetermined location? If so, where were you going from and to? Did you walk or run?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 04:20 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default once

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever done a nude dare where a friend would take your clothes and meet you a predetermined location? If so, where were you going from and to? Did you walk or run?
This happened to a friend and I once many years ago . We were set up by our then girlfriends .
There was a small wood where we lived that was frequented by the local kids and dogwalkers with a stream running through it that had been damned up to create a small swimming hole . We were there one summer day with the girlfriends and decided to strip off and go for a dip .The girls said they would join us , but instead the swiped our clothes and legged it . We gave chase but never caught them , however we did find our clothes dumped at the entrance of the wood but the girls were long gone .
We got our revenge about a month later . We convinced the girls to strip off with us in the wood for a bit of fun and put all our clothes in a back pack for safe keeping .Then without warning we legged it , when we were out of sight , put our shorts on and legged it back to my girlfriends house and waited .
For them to get home they had to leave the wood , cross a sports field , cross the village by pass and into a housing estate the girlfriend lived in .
When they finally got back they werent happy .Neither of them saw the funny side of it for several days , but I think they learnt their lesson as neither tried to get their revenge .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 04:25 AM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
This happened to a friend and I once many years ago . We were set up by our then girlfriends .
There was a small wood where we lived that was frequented by the local kids and dogwalkers with a stream running through it that had been damned up to create a small swimming hole . We were there one summer day with the girlfriends and decided to strip off and go for a dip .The girls said they would join us , but instead the swiped our clothes and legged it . We gave chase but never caught them , however we did find our clothes dumped at the entrance of the wood but the girls were long gone .
We got our revenge about a month later . We convinced the girls to strip off with us in the wood for a bit of fun and put all our clothes in a back pack for safe keeping .Then without warning we legged it , when we were out of sight , put our shorts on and legged it back to my girlfriends house and waited .
For them to get home they had to leave the wood , cross a sports field , cross the village by pass and into a housing estate the girlfriend lived in .
When they finally got back they werent happy .Neither of them saw the funny side of it for several days , but I think they learnt their lesson as neither tried to get their revenge .
Oh wow, were these during the day or night?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:22 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Oh wow, were these during the day or night?
During the day both times and yes we were all seen . It was quite a rush.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:55 AM   #5
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
I have done this a few times. One particular was out of the country when I met up with someone. Nudity was not illegal providing you weren't doing anything sexual and lewd, but definitely not a daily site either. Not being very familiar with the area was a bit nerve wracking to me, but he found it funny. We'd be somewhere and he'd say strip. Then point at a building that can be seen and say he'll be over there, to the left or right, look for this or that, etc. One he was at a coffee shop sitting having coffee outside waiting for me, and not the only customer! He gave me the clothes so I dressed right there as I was stared at and joined him. He took me to 2 different colleges and just dropped me off and said he'd meet me at a point on campus. Of course, I had no idea where things were and after looking around ended up having to ask for help.

The whole trip was rather embarrassing. But enjoyable as my little erection kept showing which only made it worse. Where I live, public nudity is illegal and one has to be rather careful.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 02:27 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I have not and I would for sure prefer to not have it done to me.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk