Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-02-2020, 08:59 AM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default World altering 'Would you rather'

Imagine this, you are presented with the chance to make permanent changes to the world. The power you are given is universally accepted by everyone and treated as Law, however, everyone remembers that it never used to work like this before and act as they would should your choices actually be mad law worldwide. Knowing that everyone will be acting as though these new laws will be thrust upon them overnight, will that affect your decision?

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.

Looking forward to reading your answers

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 02-02-2020, 10:55 AM   #2
LPV
getDare Saint

Nice thread. Kind of looks like you would have the world turning into a nudist colony. This is well written, and you have put a lot of thought into it. Good job!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:27 AM   #3
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Nice thread. Kind of looks like you would have the world turning into a nudist colony. This is well written, and you have put a lot of thought into it. Good job!
I was trying to think of way that would humiliate the most people. But my brain just kinda stopped at "make them naked"

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 02-02-2020, 11:31 AM   #4
LPV
getDare Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
I was trying to think of way that would humiliate the most people. But my brain just kinda stopped at "make them naked"

<3 Kah

lol. Wonder what made you think of that?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:18 PM   #5
Hexamin

I'm way too much of an Anarchist to not immediately flinch and think "Give landlords and cops WHAT rights? Aaaalright, off to build bombs and guns for the violent uprising" XD

Which is inappropriate considering what the actual reason/idea for those "laws" is, but anyways my reaction is the same.

Dislikes: brattyness and disobedience

Hard limits: scat and vomit

Kik: Hexamin
Hexamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #6
YoungFella

Red face

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief. —— This one should actually be the law!

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:41 PM   #7
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Spoiler:
Imagine this, you are presented with the chance to make permanent changes to the world. The power you are given is universally accepted by everyone and treated as Law, however, everyone remembers that it never used to work like this before and act as they would should your choices actually be mad law worldwide. Knowing that everyone will be acting as though these new laws will be thrust upon them overnight, will that affect your decision?

I'll post some of my rationale, as well!

I think I'd choose boat, as it'd be less inconvenient! Plus, who wants tan lines??

I'd say bottomless, because people shouldn't have to be touched if they don't want to be!

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.
I'd say the second one, it's a way to publicly shame someone into not doing it again!

Employed by landlord! It would potentially end the cycle.

I'd say the latter, leaving it as a choice by the person, keeping power in the people's hands.
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:38 PM   #8
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 11:33 PM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
I would like to answer your questions, but I don't understand what you are saying here. Can you please explain in another way?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:49 AM   #10
sissyAmie1337

sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:01 PM   #11
Hertog

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them,

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple.

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:46 AM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:

Looking forward to reading your answers

<3 Kah
I think these are great ideas and would love to see them implemented . I have one more idea .
Find a large island and build a really large impenetrable wall round it and drop the worlds criminals on to it naked and let them survive as best they can . Clearing the world of criminals .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:53 AM   #13
2shy

These are really creative and original.

I use planes more than boats so I would have to choose boats. While the idea of being naked with everyone else is a bit of a turn on, I'd be really embarrassed which would likely lead to getting aroused and then further embarrassment.

I guess bottomless. Don't like the idea of people be groped without their consent.

Both would be a great deterrent but I guess the second option would lead to sufficient humiliation.
Imagine having a ticket but losing it!

Second option. First one doesn't give people any option if they are out of work or fall on hard times. Second option means that they can pay their debt

The first option has put the idea of being randomly stripped by sexy female police in my mind... although I guess that'd my fantasy land rather then reality. The second one would be the sensible option to prevent police just stripping anyone they choose

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.

Last edited by 2shy; 02-11-2020 at 05:57 AM.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 06:02 AM   #14
2shy

Quote:

<3 Kah
I think that people having to be 100% truthful under certain circumstances would be the most humiliating. For example, if someone manages to sexually arouse you, even a little, they have the ability or legal right to ask you when you last masturbated, or how many sexual partners you have had, or to describe your most secret fantasy.
Or maybe those questions should be allowed in job interviews. With a lie detector attached to you.

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:57 PM   #15
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk