Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2017, 07:44 PM   #421
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tasks:

• 10 minutes per day---Pegs Week---Add clothes pegs on pussy lips and clit for ten minutes every day. Every day you have to add one more peg. You’ll start with 4 on lips and go on till ten. (Plus one always on clit).
• 8:30-8:45 am---No Hands Edge---Complete one edge while completely naked on your bed. You cannot use your hands or any object. Any other part of your body (wrists, elbows, toes) is fine but whatever part you use can cannot be used on subsequent repeats of this task.
• 12:00-1:00 pm---Story time--- For this task you’ll need a vibrator and imagination. Put the vibe on your clit to start and have it so you know it’s there but it’s not so high that you have to keep pulling it off to cool down. Next you are to write a story of a sexual fantasy of yours. Something you would absolutely love to have happen to you. If you need more than an hour to write then fine, if not good too. Either way the vibe stays on for the full hour. Have fun!

Report:

Ok, so I started the day with the pegs. I used the restroom and then quickly returned to my room and stripped down. I then put 3 clothespins on each pussy lip and the one on my clit. I then endured the 10 minutes of torture before quickly removing them. The clit one came off first, and then the others. Everything was all pinchy and it hurt.

My next task was just after that ended at 8:30 and was the no hands edge. Basically I had to do an edge with no hands (or objects) Basically I did this (it was really hard) but I managed to do it by getting on the corner of my bed, on my wrist (the good one, not the bad one that acts up every now and then) and grinding like I would if my wrist weren’t there, only it was.

My last task for the day was to write a story with a vibe on my clit. I don’t really have sexual fantasies so instead of making a bad attempt at this I just used the hour to finish the chapter I was working on on my fanfiction story. I had the vibe on my clit on low and it was quite annoying. It was annoying because it kept making it hard to focus because I’d shift a certain way and it would bring my attention back to my clit. By the time I got refocused on the story I’d shift again, and we’d be right back to where we started. After an hour I took the vibe off and went ahead and finished up the rest of the chapter.

Edge count---1

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 05-17-2017, 07:32 PM   #422
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Tasks:

• 10 minutes per day---Pegs week---add clothes pegs on pussy lips and clit for ten minutes every day. Every day you have to add one more peg. You’ll start with 4 on lips and go on till ten. (Plus one always on clit).
• 8:30-8:45 am---No Hands Edge---Complete one edge while completely naked on your bed. You cannot use your hands or any object. Any other part of your body (wrists, elbows, toes) is fine but whatever part you use cannot be used on subsequent repeats of this task.
• 12:00-1:30 pm---Real simple. Just 30 edges. I just like hearing about how horny you get and just one rule, no edge can be more than 5 minutes apart from the last. Enjoy!
2:00-2:15 pm---Underwear ruins---Select your favorite panties and bra, and rip and/or cut them to pieces.
• 3:15-3:30 pm---Clit Circles---Circle your clit with a wet finger, lightly edge if you must. Go slow for 10, fast for 20 and do it for the full 15 minutes.
• 9:00-10:00 pm---Light touch edging---Put a towel on your bed and kneel over it, knees spread. Blindfold yourself. Your aim is to try to edge without directly touching your clit. You can brush your hands lightly over your hood and can touch your labia and everywhere except your clit in any way you want. You cannot move from the kneeling spread position until you have edged or 30 minutes has passed. If you do not manage to edge in the 30 minutes you must place clothes pins on your nipples and spend the following 30 minutes edging as many times as you possibly can.

Report:

So today started, just like the rest of this week, with me doing the pegs. Today I had to put 4 clothes pins on each pussy lip and of course, the one on my clit. Again, the 10 minutes seemed endlessly long and while the clit pin was the last to go on, it was also the first to come off the second the 10 minutes was up.

My second task for the day was the No hands edge task. So a few minutes after finishing the clothes pins on my pussy task I got on my bed, naked, as required. I went to the corner again, and since I couldn’t use the same body part as yesterday I used my left wrist today. Yesterday I used my right. I once again grinded and humped on my wrist on the corner of the bed to reach the edge. By the time I was done I was pretty tired (from the exertion) and I was a little aroused, even after the pain from the previous task.

My third task of the day was to do 30 edges in an hour and a half. So after an early lunch I went to my bedroom and stripped down, spread a towel out on my bed and got comfortable on it. I then started edging. It took me a little bit (about 7 minutes) to reach the first edge, and since each edge had to be within 5 minutes of the last I only took a 2 minute cool down break. That means I was still a bit horny when starting the next edge. I didn’t quite complete this task, I did manage to get 19 edges done in the hour and a half, but that’s very taxing on the body and leaves me exhausted… but also extremely horny. When the time was up my pussy was weeping and was very hot to the touch. It was also extremely sensitive, quite red and I was sooooo horny.

After that, I had a little over an hour and a half to rest before my next task, which unfortunately for my poor, sensitive, still hot and red and horny clit was another clit focused task. This one had me doing clit circles with a wet finger. In order to start this task, I simply got my finger wet with my juices since I was still horny from earlier. I had to do 10 slow circles followed by 20 fast circles for the whole 15 minutes the task lasted. It was TORTUROUS! The slow circles took forever to do and then the fast one were …. Ugh, the whole task was just awful… I was already sensitive and horny from earlier, but this just added on to that and ugh…. I was drenched by the time the task was over.

My last task for the day just ended a little bit ago and was the ‘light touch edging’ task. I had to basically try to edge without touching my clit. I got set up as required in the task and got started. I stroked all over my body, careful not to touch my clit, and it wasn’t as bad as it normally was. I once again managed to reach the edge, but this time it wasn’t at the last minute. This time I had about 5 minutes left (I think the only reason is because I was so horny and sensitive still from earlier).

Edge count---21

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 PM   #423
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Nice to see you are finding my light touch edging task a little easier...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:06 PM   #424
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Nice to see you are finding my light touch edging task a little easier...
In all honesty I'm not really. It's just as hard, annoying and awful as the first one was. I had one easy day because of everything previous to it. I still do not look forward to your task.

Report coming soon guys. I'm typing it as you read this.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-18-2017, 08:29 PM   #425
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tasks:

• 10 minutes per day---Pegs Week---Add clothespins on pussy lips and clit for ten minutes every day. Every day you’ll have to add one more peg. You’ll start with only 4 on lips and go on till ten. (Plus one always on clit).
• 8:30-8:45 am---No hands edge---Complete one edge while completely naked on your bed. You cannot use your hands or any object. Any other part of your body (wrists, elbows, toes) is fine, but whatever part you use cannot be used on subsequent repeats of this task.
• 10:00 am-12:00 pm---Crotch rope edging---Tie a nice crotch rope to wear under your clothes. Wear it until you have edged 6 times no matter how long it takes (with breaks as specified in your rules if required). Each must be at least 15 minutes from the last. The catch is that you can tug on the rope, but you cannot directly touch your clit with your fingers or a vibrator.
• 2:00-4:00 pm---Pussy Cleaning---You will do different positions in crotch rope and sport bra ***The original poster asked me to change this task to the following…
–You will brush your pussy clean with mint toothpaste and your toothbrush.
–You will clean it for 20 minutes all over.
–You will then use your toothbrush and edge.
–You must do 12 edges.
–Edge one must last 5 minutes.
–You can only use the touch of the toothbrush and not your fingers whatsoever.
–You must use your alarm on your phone.
–You must use a blindfold too.

Report:

So as soon as I used the restroom, just like I’ve done the rest of the week, I returned to my room and spent 10 torturously long minutes with clothes pins on my pussy. Today I was up to the required 10. I had 5 on each pussy lip and then the one on my clit. As you’ve probably come to expect the clit one was the last to go on and the first to come off. Since the task is posted for tomorrow too, I guess I just stay at the 10 since that’s the top number the person said.

My next task, once again as usual this week, was the no hands edge. Since I couldn’t use either wrist today (had used both previously I opted for my left heel. I stripped down, got on my bed and grinded on my heel. It worked alright and by the time I reached the edge I was tired and my knees hurt, but I reached the edge, so yeah…

My third task for the day was crotch rope edging. This has gone the same as the previous times I’ve done it. It’s getting old now, but this time I did manage to get a fourth edge in, but just barely.

My last task for the day was the ‘Pussy Cleaning’ task. It was painful. I went into the bathroom, after getting my ‘play’ toothbrush from my room, and stripped down and sat on a towel on the floor with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I set my timer for 20 minutes, put the toothpaste on my toothbrush, slipped the blindfold over my eyes, and proceeded to brush my pussy until the timer went off. It stung, a LOT! During those 20 minutes I managed to do 2 of the required edges. After the timer went off I took off the blindfold and reset the timer for the remaining hour and 40 minutes and (after rinsing the toothpaste off of the brush and my pussy) proceeded to work on the other 10 edges. The first one after the cleaning was the one I decided to make last 5 minutes. Without using my fingers it was hard to stay on the edge, but I think I did a pretty good job. Anyway so I finished the last 9 edges after that and had a little time left on the the timer even! Not much mind you, but it was a little bit. Anyway, after I finished I cleaned everything up and went on about my business.

Edge Count---17

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-19-2017, 08:09 AM   #426
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tasks:

• 10 minutes per day---Pegs Week---Add clothespins on pussy lips and clit for ten minutes every day. Every day you’ll have to add one more peg. You’ll start with only 4 on lips and go on till ten. (Plus one always on clit).
• 8:30-8:45 am---No hands edge---Complete one edge while completely naked on your bed. You cannot use your hands or any object. Any other part of your body (wrists, elbows, toes) is fine, but whatever part you use cannot be used on subsequent repeats of this task.
• 10:00 am-12:00 pm---Crotch rope edging---Tie a nice crotch rope to wear under your clothes. Wear it until you have edged 6 times no matter how long it takes (with breaks as specified in your rules if required). Each must be at least 15 minutes from the last. The catch is that you can tug on the rope, but you cannot directly touch your clit with your fingers or a vibrator.
• 2:00-4:00 pm---Pussy Cleaning---You will do different positions in crotch rope and sport bra ***The original poster asked me to change this task to the following…
–You must do 12 edges.

Report:

So as soon as I used the restroom, just like I’ve done the rest of the week, I returned to my room and spent 10 torturously long minutes with clothes pins on my pussy. Today I was up to the required 10. I had 5 on each pussy lip and then the one on my clit. As you’ve probably come to expect the clit one was the last to go on and the first to come off. Since the task is posted for tomorrow too, I guess I just stay at the 10 since that’s the top number the person said.

My next task, once again as usual this week, was the no hands edge. Since I couldn’t use either wrist today (had used both previously I opted for my left heel. I stripped down, got on my bed and grinded on my heel. It worked alright and by the time I reached the edge I was tired and my knees hurt, but I reached the edge, so yeah…

My third task for the day was crotch rope edging. This has gone the same as the previous times I’ve done it. It’s getting old now, but this time I did manage to get a fourth edge in, but just barely.

My last task for the day was the ‘Pussy Cleaning’ task. It was painful. I went into the bathroom, after getting my ‘play’ toothbrush from my room, and stripped down and sat on a towel on the floor with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I set my timer for 20 minutes, put the toothpaste on my toothbrush, slipped the blindfold over my eyes, and proceeded to brush my pussy until the timer went off. It stung, a LOT! During those 20 minutes I managed to do 2 of the required edges. After the timer went off I took off the blindfold and reset the timer for the remaining hour and 40 minutes and (after rinsing the toothpaste off of the brush and my pussy) proceeded to work on the other 10 edges. The first one after the cleaning was the one I decided to make last 5 minutes. Without using my fingers it was hard to stay on the edge, but I think I did a pretty good job. Anyway so I finished the last 9 edges after that and had a little time left on the the timer even! Not much mind you, but it was a little bit. Anyway, after I finished I cleaned everything up and went on about my business.

Edge Count---17
thats ok very good reports

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:46 AM   #427
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tasks:

–You must do 12 edges.

Report:

Edge Count---17
Very good job on my task.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post:
Old 05-19-2017, 08:50 AM   #428
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Monday, May 15, 2017

Tasks:

• 10 minutes per day---Pegs Week!---add clothes pegs on pussy lips and clit for 10 minutes every day. Every day you have to add one more peg. You’ll start with 4 on lips and go on till ten. (Plus one always on clit).
• 8:00-9:30 am---Thread Poster---Go to new posts, and post to all person above threads listed there on the pages not against your limits. Join a By Guys thread, your choice to which, for at least 48 hours.
• 10:00 am-12:00 pm---Crotch rope edging---Tie a nice crotch rope to wear under your clothes. Wear it until you have edged 6 times no matter how long that takes (with breaks as specified in your rules if required). Each must be at least 15 minutes from the last. The catch is that you can tug on the rope but you cannot directly touch your clit with your fingers or a vibrator.
• 2:00-4:00 pm---Crotch Rope---You will wear a crotch rope under your clothes.
*The original poster of this task asked me to modify it and this is the new task… *You will first baby cover your whole body in baby oil. *You will next do a crotch rope in a very tight way. *You will then use your finger in a circling mode on the outside of your pussy only. *You are not allowed to touch your clit. *You must edge a total of 12 times in 2 hours. *Each edge must last 5 minutes.
• 5:00-7:00 pm---Reading Fun---You will read a book while changing panties every hour.
*The original poster got in touch with me and asked to modify this task to the following… *You must read a very turn on type story that will get you horny and very wet from the pleasure of it. *You will then use your wand. *You must then edge 10 times. *Each edge must last for 5 minutes.
• 9:00-10:00 pm---Light touch Edging---Put a towel on your bed and kneel over it, knees spread. Blindfold yourself. Your aim is to try to edge without directly touching your clit. You can brush your hands lightly over your hood and can touch your labia and everywhere except your clit in any way you want. You cannot move from the kneeling, spread position until you have edged or 30 minutes has passed. If you do not manage to edge in the 30 minutes you must place clothes pins on your nipples and spend the following 30 minutes edging as many times as you possibly can.

Report:

Hey guys so here’s how my day went…

My first task was the ‘Thread poster’ task and I decided not to do this one. I can’t REALLY explain why, but some posts just rub me wrong and this one did. The reason I’m giving for not doing this one is that I don’t like/won’t do 99 % of the “person above” threads or the “By guys” stuff. But beyond that reason I can’t really explain why. So instead of that I spent the time doing the ‘Pegs week’ task.

For the pegs week task I started by returning to my room and stripping down. Once I was undressed I sat on a towel on my bed and spread my legs nice and wide. I got 5 clothes pins and put 2 on each pussy lip and one on my clit. I sat there for 10 minutes just feeling the pain. When my time was up I took off the clothes pins as fast as I could. The one on my clit was the first one to come off! It hurt!!! I am not looking forward to doing this every day this week, and especially not increasing it.

My next task for the day was ‘Crotch rope edging’ and it went very similarly as how the one the other day did. I put my crotch rope on under my clothes and attempted the 6 edges. It wasn’t easy and once again I only managed to do three of the edges.

My third task for the day was, once again, another crotch rope task. For this one I started off by going to my room and stripping down. I rubbed baby oil over my whole body as requested. It felt weird and the smell was really strong. I didn’t really care for being covered in baby oil. I then put on the tight crotch rope as required and began circling my finger around my pussy. It didn’t really do much as I had to do it on the outside of my pussy only, I wasn’t allowed to touch my clit. I was supposed to edge twelve times in the two hours, and I managed to barely. I did it mostly by grinding my clit into the knot on the rope. You can’t really hold an edge while wearing a crotch rope, so that was kinda hit and miss. I tried to stay on the edge for 5 minutes, but really it was more of just staying as close to the edge as I could without being able to do controlled touches with my hand or a vibe.

The next tasks was reading fun in which I had to spend the time reading things that would turn me on. I also had to put the wand on my clit and edge 10 times. Because this task was right in the middle of suppertime it got pushed back a little bit. I ended up not starting until about 6:20, but I still did the 2 hours of it. I started by stripping (again) and laying the towel out on my bed. I then got my wand and plugged it in. I got seated on the bed with my back against the head board, got the wand situated on my clit and turned it on, grabbed my laptop and started reading. With each edge I had to stop reading so that I could focus on what I needed to do to keep myself on the edge for the whole 5 minutes. It wasn’t an easy task, but the edges came pretty fast. I didn’t get a lot of reading done though as most of my focus ended up being on my clit.

The last task for the day was the light touch edging task, and this one also went similarly to how it did previously. I managed to reach the edge minutes before the 30 minutes was up and even though I was horny from all the edging I had to do today it still required immense amounts of mental focus. More than I felt like using.

Edge count---26

Holding edge time---10 edges x 5 minutes= 50 held minutes and 12 edges x 5 attempted hold minutes = 60 attempted hold minutes.
A very nice job on my task.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
The following user says Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post:
Old 05-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #429
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Friday, May 19, 2017

Tasks:

• 10 minutes per day---Pegs week---add clothespegs on pussy lips and clit for ten minutes everyday. Everyday you have to add one more peg. You’ll start with 4 on lips and go on till ten. (Plus one always on clit)
• 8:30-8:45 am---No hands edge---Complete one edge while completely naked on your bed. You cannot use your hands or any object. Any other part of your body (wrists, elbows, toes) is fine but whatever part you use cannot be used on subsequent repeats of this task.
• 9:00-11:00 am---Baby Age Play---You will clean your room as you are only in sport bra and panties
***The original poster asked me to change the task to the following...
*You will rub baby oil all over your body.
*You will use baby powder on your ass.
*You will drink from a very small cup (baby bottle) that will be used as a baby cup.
*You must drink 8 oz. of water every hour for 2 hours.
*You must only do baby talk for the entire time period. You must watch cartoons only.
*You must find pictures to color as a baby.
*You must eat food that is fit for a baby, or as close as you can.
*You must eat food and get messy as you eat.
• 5:15-5:45---Toothbrush---Ten quick edges with your toothbrush and I was wondering the toothbrush you use do you also use it on your teeth?

Report:

Ok, so just as the rest of the week I started with the 10 minutes clothes pins. I don’t have to do that one first, but it’s just easiest to get it out of the way. I put 5 clothespins on each pussy lip and one on my clit. I spent 10 minutes with these torture devices on before quickly removing the clit one first, followed by the others after that.

My second task was the No hands edge task. It went much like the previous times this week. Today I used my right heel. It went just like yesterday. Wasn’t very easy but I managed it even though my knees ended up hurting by the end.

Task numero tres for the day was the Baby age play task. I basically had to be a baby for two hours. I started out by putting baby oil all over me and baby powder on my butt. I then washed my hands and brought me a plate with 2 graham crackers and a banana up to my room to eat a late breakfast of mashed bananas and graham crackers broken into tiny little pieces. By the time I finished eating (all of this was in my bedroom since my brother and mom were home) I had banana and graham cracker all over my mouth. I cleaned myself up and then put cartoons on my TV (Disney Jr.) and colored in a coloring book. When I was thirsty I drank water out of my baby bottle, and before I realized it, two hours were up and the task was over.

My last task for the day was just before dinner, and was toothbrush edges. I brought my toothbrush (the play one) upstairs and stripped from my waist down. I sat on a towel on my bed and did ten edges. It took a little over an hour to do. And to answer your question, no the toothbrush I use for play is not the same one I use on my teeth. That’s just gross!

Edge count---11

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-19-2017, 08:07 PM   #430
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Friday, May 19, 2017

Tasks:

• 10 minutes per day---Pegs week---add clothespegs on pussy lips and clit for ten minutes everyday. Everyday you have to add one more peg. You’ll start with 4 on lips and go on till ten. (Plus one always on clit)
• 8:30-8:45 am---No hands edge---Complete one edge while completely naked on your bed. You cannot use your hands or any object. Any other part of your body (wrists, elbows, toes) is fine but whatever part you use cannot be used on subsequent repeats of this task.
• 9:00-11:00 am---Baby Age Play---You will clean your room as you are only in sport bra and panties
***The original poster asked me to change the task to the following...
*You will rub baby oil all over your body.
*You will use baby powder on your ass.
*You will drink from a very small cup (baby bottle) that will be used as a baby cup.
*You must drink 8 oz. of water every hour for 2 hours.
*You must only do baby talk for the entire time period. You must watch cartoons only.
*You must find pictures to color as a baby.
*You must eat food that is fit for a baby, or as close as you can.
*You must eat food and get messy as you eat.
• 5:15-5:45---Toothbrush---Ten quick edges with your toothbrush and I was wondering the toothbrush you use do you also use it on your teeth?

Report:

Ok, so just as the rest of the week I started with the 10 minutes clothes pins. I don’t have to do that one first, but it’s just easiest to get it out of the way. I put 5 clothespins on each pussy lip and one on my clit. I spent 10 minutes with these torture devices on before quickly removing the clit one first, followed by the others after that.

My second task was the No hands edge task. It went much like the previous times this week. Today I used my right heel. It went just like yesterday. Wasn’t very easy but I managed it even though my knees ended up hurting by the end.

Task numero tres for the day was the Baby age play task. I basically had to be a baby for two hours. I started out by putting baby oil all over me and baby powder on my butt. I then washed my hands and brought me a plate with 2 graham crackers and a banana up to my room to eat a late breakfast of mashed bananas and graham crackers broken into tiny little pieces. By the time I finished eating (all of this was in my bedroom since my brother and mom were home) I had banana and graham cracker all over my mouth. I cleaned myself up and then put cartoons on my TV (Disney Jr.) and colored in a coloring book. When I was thirsty I drank water out of my baby bottle, and before I realized it, two hours were up and the task was over.

My last task for the day was just before dinner, and was toothbrush edges. I brought my toothbrush (the play one) upstairs and stripped from my waist down. I sat on a towel on my bed and did ten edges. It took a little over an hour to do. And to answer your question, no the toothbrush I use for play is not the same one I use on my teeth. That’s just gross!

Edge count---11
What a very good report on your "Baby age play task."

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-22-2017, 07:34 PM   #431
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Monday, May 22, 2017

Tasks:

• 8:30-10:30 am---Crotch Fun---Wear white thong today (all the day), and a tight crotch rope under it from wake up to 4 pm.
• 9:00-10:00 pm---Light touch edging---Put a towel on your bed and kneel over it, knees spread. Blindfold yourself. Your aim is to try to edge without directly touching your clit. You can brush your hands lightly over your hood and can touch your labia and everywhere except your clit in any way you want. You cannot move from the kneeling, spread position until you have edged or 30 minutes has passed. If you do not manage to edge in the 30 minutes you must place clothespins on your nipples and spend the following 30 minutes edging as many times as you possibly can.

Report:

Hey guys, so my first task for the day was the “crotch fun” task. I ask you to remember to abide by the rules for posting tasks when you post please. Anyway, the task was posted for all day, but as per my rules the length was adjusted to end at 10:30 am. So I put on my crotch rope, nice and tight, and then put on my white thong and wore it for 2 hours. It was pretty uneventful. I did stuff and yeah… LOL. It left me a bit aroused, and all but nothing too bad.

My only other task for the day was the “Light touch edging”. I really don’t enjoy this task, and haven’t since it was posted. I also don’t look forward to any of the other times it’s posted for. Anyway, so this time I was unsuccessful at this task. I did not edge in 30 minutes, so I had to do the punishment portion which was as bad as I thought it would be. I put a clothespin on each of my nipples and starting edging. I did 2 edges in 15 minutes before I took the clothespins off, rubbed my nipples for a minute and put the clothespins back on at 90 degrees to the way they were the first time. (The first time they were pinching the sides, the second time they were pinching the top and bottom.) I then managed 3 edges in the last 15 minutes, and if you’re wondering, the reason for the pause to flip the pins and stuff is safety. I’ve read it’s not safe to leave them on too long, so yeah…

Edge count---5

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-23-2017, 08:24 PM   #432
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tasks:

• 8:15-9:00 am---Early Morning Red---15 edges with a pussy slap after each one. Please give a comparison so that we know how red it gets. Have fun!
• 12:00-1:00 pm---Mirror---You’ll spend an hour fully naked, with ten different degrading words written on your body. (Use the ones that turn you on better) doing homecores. 15 minutes of the 60 must be spent with hands on head and legs spread, kneeling in front of a mirror.
• 5:00-5:15 pm---Edge…---Edge before event, don’t clean up.
• 6:45-7:00 pm---Orgasm…---Orgasm after event

Report:

Ok guys, so obviously someone didn’t care to even look at my signature, let alone read the rules for posting. In my sig, it clearly states that I am not to cum, so the orgasm task was out.

I started the day with the ‘Early Morning Red’ task. So before I started the task, my pussy looked pretty normal. It was closed and not wet or aroused in anyway, since I had just woken up. Nothing was engorged or swollen and it was just a light pink (when I looked inside my lips). I did the 15 edges with the slap between each one (though it took more than forty-five minutes). It took closer to an hour and fifteen minutes. At the end I was very aroused. My pussy was a dark pink/red color, my lips and clit were swollen, and there were juices everywhere.

My next task was at lunch time and was the ‘Mirror’ task. I went into the bathroom and using a yellow marker and wrote on myself. You could see the words if you knew where to look and what to look for, but they wouldn’t be noticed (if I couldn’t was them off) and my clothing were to ride up or slip down or whatever. I wrote a word on the underneath of each breast, one on the outside of each breast, one on the inside of each breast, one on each hip (best I could do to still make them legible) and one on each inner thigh. I spent the first fifteen minutes standing in front of the mirror nude with my hands on my head and my legs spread. After that I had forty-five minutes doing homecores. I’m not sure what a “homecore” is, I figured it was supposed to be chores but was misspelled so I spent the forty-five minutes washing the dishes and straightening up my room. After the task was over I washed the words off as best I could.

My last task for the day was at 5:00 before my church event. I had to do a single edge and not clean up. I did the edge, but since I wasn’t comfortable going to church without cleaning up at all, I did wipe the juices out of my pussy. I didn’t actually WASH anything though, just wiped.

Edge count---16

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 08:29 PM   #433
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Tasks:

• 10:00 am-12:00 pm---Crotch Rope Edging---Tie a nice crotch rope to wear under your clothes. Wear it until you have edged 6 times no matter how long that takes (with breaks as specified in your rules if required). Each must be at least 15 minutes from the last. The catch is that you can tug on the rope but you cannot directly touch your clit with your fingers or a vibrator.
• 12:00-1:00 pm---Some Pain---Just 10 daily rubber band snaps on clit and to each nipple.
• 9:00-10:00 pm---Light Touch Edging---Put a towel on your bed and kneel over it, knees spread. Blindfold yourself. Your aim is to try to edge without directly touching your clit. You can brush your hands lightly over your hood and can touch your labia and everywhere except your clit in any way you want. You cannot move from the kneeling, spread position until you have edged or 30 minutes has passed. If you do not manage to edge in the 30 minutes you must place clothespins on your nipples and spend the following 30 minutes edging as many times as you possible can.

Report:

Ok, so I started my first task for the day at ten o’clock with the crotch rope edging task. I basically had to spend two hours with a crotch rope under my clothes. I managed to do 3 edges in the two hours.

My next task was at noon and I had to do 10 rubber band snaps on my clit and each nipple. I did them as quickly as possible so I could get them out of the way. I hate snaps… they hurt!!!

My last task is the ever awful light touch edging. So I got in position on my bed and started trying to edge. I didn’t reach the edge, so once again I had to do the clothes pin punishment part. It went the same as last time to the effect of the clothespins (turning them after 15 minutes) and I managed to do 5 edges in the half hour.

Edge count---8

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-25-2017, 07:13 PM   #434
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Tasks:

• 12:00-1:00 pm---Some Pain---Just 10 daily rubber band snaps on clit and to each nipple.
• 12:00-1:00 pm---Hands off---5 good edges but you can’t use your hands. You must hump something and grind your way to edge. Have fun!

Report:

So since both of today’s tasks were at the same time, I did the some pain a little early. I did the 30 total snaps just before noon. They were painful and hurt a lot.

For the hands off task I had to do 5 edges without my hands. I went to my room and put a towel on the corner of my bed and started grinding and humping. It went pretty well. I did all 5 edges, it took pretty much the whole hour though, and by the end I was tired and horny.

Edge Count---5

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 05-26-2017, 07:47 PM   #435
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Friday, May 26, 2017

Tasks:

• 8:15-9:15 am---Horny---I’ve read that tight crotch ropes make you horny so, wear a tight crotch rope. Try and put a knot right on top of your clit and edges slowly building it up. Do about 3 or more and if any time is left have a mini dance party with a retightened rope. Enjoy!
• 11:00 am-1:00 pm---This is going to leave you horny---50 edges, hope you’re hot, hope you’re wet, and I hope to god you’re horny as hell! And you know what, after every tenth edge you have to hold it for some time, at least 1 minute. That means 5 holds. Have fun!
• 12:00-1:00 pm---Some Pain--- Just 10 daily rubber band snaps on clit and to each nipple.

Report:

Ok, so after a quick breakfast this morning I returned to my room and put on a nice, tight crotch rope (I always have a knot on my clit) and tried to do the 3 required edges. It’s pretty hard to actually edge in a crotch rope. It mostly just works you up and gets/keeps you horny, so I tried for about 15 minutes to do an edge. Without successfully reaching and edge though, I just spent the remaining 45 minutes having a dance party. I was most definitely horny at the end of the hour.

My next task I did was the rubber band snaps task since it’s in the middle of the other task (and it’s kinda quick) I opted to do it first. I did the snaps and they hurt, just as much as usual.

My last task for the day was the ‘This is going to leave you horny’ task. I had to do 50 edges in 2 hours. Not so easy. I was not successful in reaching 50 (That’s an edge almost every 2 minutes!!!) I did manage to do 38 edges in the 2 hours. I did my best guys, I promise, but tell me in the thread how you think I did or if I deserve a punishment or something. I’ll give you guys until Monday in the thread, and then I’ll pick one of the things to do (if the majority decides that I deserve something) on Monday before I leave.

Which brings me to another thing, remember that I will be leaving next week and be out of town for several weeks so I won’t be doing tasks. I also wanted to say that I have a lot of family stuff coming up over the summer, so I haven’t decided yet, but I’m thinking that I’m going to take a break for the summer until this family stuff is over. So Monday may be the last time I get to talk and interact with you guys until fall. Just know that I love you all for all the fun stuff you’ve given me to do.

Edge count---38

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares