Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2017, 08:34 PM   #346
alex_carter
getDare Devil

So, I know I owe you guys a report from earlier this week. I'll probably just include it and do a big one when I do the one for tomorrows task.

Anyway, for tomorrow's task I'm supposed to ask permissions here... I'm not really sure what the person wants, I've been talking with them, but here goes...
  1. Permission to eat breakfast sometime between 8:00 and 9:00 am.
  2. Permisson to have a morning snack, probably yogurt with granola in it, sometime between 10:00 and 11:00 am.
  3. Permission to eat lunch between 12:00 and 1:00 pm.
  4. Permission to have an afternoon snack, probably either fruit or peanut butter crackers between 2:30 and 3:30 pm.
  5. Permission to eat dinner sometime between 5:30 and 7:30 pm. (This is a larger time frame because it depends on family as we always eat dinner as a family.)
  6. Permission to have a 'bedtime' or evening snack, again something light so fruit or popcorn etc., sometime between 8:00 and 10:00 pm.

I'd also like to ask permission to exercise for 30 minutes at some point during the day.

I'd like permission to use the restroom 8-10 times throughout the day as needed.

This task was set for a bad day as (at the time I didn't know) tomorrow we will be having repairmen at our house for most of the day. We're expecting like, 8:00 am-at least 5:00 pm.

I hope this is satisfactory for the task, as like I said, I still don't understand really what I'm supposed to do.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:43 AM   #347
SirDiscipline

Good job, Alex, that was a satisfactory asking for permission. I hope it taught you that at times, you don't get to control your day, but you simply request what you want and others will decide it for you.
SirDiscipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:29 AM   #348
GigaShadow

Default Disagree

Respectfully SirDiscipline, I don't agree with your acceptance of her performance. I do not see the words "May I" or "Please" anywhere in her post. I was brought up that these were needed and expected in order to show proper respect to those that you are asking for permission.
GigaShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:01 PM   #349
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Ok guys, so I haven’t had any tasks in a while, hence the lack of reports here, but someone finally gave me some tasks, and major shout out to whoever it was. I really appreciate the advanced notice!!! It was like 3 or 4 days minimum the tasks were posted before they were to be done, so AWESOME JOB poster!!!

Tasks:
12:30-1:00 pm---10 toothpaste edges- 10 edges with toothpaste. Make sure to give your clit a generous amount.
1:00-1:30 pm--- Edge holding- You must edge 5 times and hold each edge for 2 minutes. And to make it fun, after each edge you must make the next one more stimulating. Do this however you want, I just want the first one to be pleasure and the last to be torture from the need to cum. Also as a reminder to stay in control, if you stop before the 2 minutes are up during any of the edges, double everything in the next task as punishment.
1:30-2:00 pm---Spanking- 16 hits all together. 5 to the left side of your pussy and 5 to your right. Guess where the last 5 go! That’s right, down the middle and just for fun, 1 directly on your clit.

How it went:
So I started the first task at 12:30 as required. It was the 10 toothpaste edges task. I had to do 10 edges with toothpaste on my clit. So, I went to the bathroom and stripped down. I put a towel on the floor and then sat down with the toothpaste. I open the tube and squeeze out the amount that I would normally put on my toothbrush onto my finger. I then took my opposite hand and spread my pussy wide open so I had good access to my clit. I took a deep breath and then quickly rubbed it in to my clit. It burned a bit, but I immediately started on the edges. It took the whole 30 minutes but I managed to complete all 10 edges. Since it didn’t say I had to reapply the toothpaste I did not, but don’t worry. It continued to burn pretty much the whole time.

After finishing that task, it was time to go straight into the next one. The next task was edge holding. I had to do 5 edges with each one held for 2 full minutes. And each one had to be harder, so I started of the first edge with just one finger. Because I was already very aroused, I reached the edge fairly quickly. Holding it for 2 minutes wasn’t so bad that first time. The second edge was done with two fingers and holding that one was a little harder, but still wasn’t too bad. I was beginning to dread having to hold the last three though. For the third edge I used my egg vibe (I’ve usually been calling it a bullet vibe but was recently told I was wrong, that what I have is in face an egg vibe) on the low setting along with using my fingers as well. I usually don’t edge at all from the egg vibe but with the fact that I was already aroused and I was using my fingers as well reaching the edge was no problem. For the holding the edge part, I took the vibe off and just used my fingers to keep me there. It was harder than the others had been and I was no longer even slightly enjoying holding the edge. For the fourth edge I used the egg on the high setting (I skipped the medium one) and again used my fingers as well. Reaching the edge was getting faster and faster with each pass and was becoming more torturous, especially having to hold them. I did not want to hold the fourth edge but remembered the punishment for if I failed and managed to hold it, again using only my fingers to keep me there. It was now finally time for the last edge. I took very little time to reach the edge. I used my toothbrush and got there very quickly. It was extremely intense. I really didn’t want to hold this edge. I didn’t even want to think about it, but again I tried. This time I was not able to complete the hold though, even when using only my fingers. Which meant my next task would be doubled. I was so on edge I didn’t want to think about let alone do the next task. I had about 5 minutes before I had to start it.

It was now time for the third and last task for the day. Spanking… I was not ready for this but had to get on with it anyway. Because I had failed (part of) the task before I had to double everything, so instead of 5-5-5-1, I had to do 10-10-10-2. I was still in the bathroom from starting the first task, so I simply stayed where I was and began the task, deciding to get it over with as quickly as possible. I spread my legs REALLY wide and with my right hand I laid 10 nice hard smacks to the left side of my pussy. Because I had plenty of time I took about 5 minutes rest before starting again. After 5 minutes I once again spread my legs super wide and using my left hand this time (so that I would have a good angle on placing the smacks). I took a deep breath and then quickly applied 10 hard smacks to the right side of my pussy. I once again took 5 minutes rest before doing the center. To do the center I again used my right hand as either one would give me the same angle and I’m right hand dominant. I then laid the 10 smacks down right in the center of my pussy nice and hard again. I was sooooo not looking forward to the clit smacks so I once again took a rest. This time I took a 10 minute rest. I laid back against the sink with a cold rag over my face just relaxing and mentally preparing for the last 2 smacks right on my clit. Finally after 10 minutes I took off the rag, took a deep breath and reached down with my left hand, and spread my pussy lips nice and wide… I took one more deep breath, steeling myself for the 2 smacks to come and then without thinking about it I raised my right hand and quickly rained down the 2 smacks. When it was finally all over it hurt sooo bad. I didn’t enjoy it at all. My clit was red and throbbing. I was clearly still aroused from the edges, even after the time and all the smacks, because my clit was still engorged with blood, throbbing, and my pussy was still damp. So yeah. That’s my report of the day.

Edge count---15

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-14-2017, 02:24 PM   #350
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Friday, April 14, 2017

Tasks:
8:00-9:00 am---Day of edging-This one’s simple. Every time you want to do something you must edge twice. Examples: get out of bed, take shower, sit down to eat, watch TV, go to the bathroom. Small things like opening doors or big things like making lunch are not included. Please tell us in detail how your day goes and while typing put a vibrator on your clit, on just enough to bring you to unbearable and tell us how that feels. Also if you have to do other tasks, 3 edges before.

So I only had one task today and that was listed from 8-9 am but was titled “Day of edging”, so I was unsure what to do with this… so since it was marked as 8-9 am I decided to only do it during those hours since it wasn’t marked as an all-day task, even though it was stated as one. So between the hours of 8 and 9 I had to eat breakfast, use the bathroom, shower, brush my teeth, and then I finished up with watching TV, so for this task I ended up doing 12 edges. 2 each for sitting down to eat breakfast, using the bathroom, showering, brushing my teeth and then 2 for sitting down to watch TV and 2 for putting up the footstool to rest my feet on. Luckily with the fact that I did so much edging yesterday I was already still aroused and the edges came quickly.

So while I’ve been typing up this report I started by edging and holding it for 2 minutes just to get my clit good and needy and then I put on my egg vibe on. I used it on the medium setting. While high has never made me go over the edge before, with how aroused I’ve been over the past 2 days I didn’t want to take any chances. That’s why I did the manual edge with the hold and then being kept on edge with the vibe instead of just choosing to use the vibe on high by itself. Also you (the poster) said that the vibe was to keep me on and “unbearable” level of arousal so that’s another reason I did it the way I did. It has been so intense and hard to think of what I want to say and still make this a good quality report. I want it to still have some length so it’s interesting for you guys to read, which I hope will make you want to keep sending tasks, but I also want to get it over with quickly so I can get this vibe OFF! Anyway, so how does the vibe feel, well, as required it feels unbearably arousing. I’m sure you want more detail than that though, so here goes. I’m laying on my bed typing this up. I’m so aroused I’ve chosen to wear nothing but the vibe on my clit held in place by a pair of too small panties so it is kept tight and snug. I CANNOT keep my hips still while lying here, so I’ve gotten a ‘pillow’ (actually a pillow wrapped in a comforter so it’s nice and thick) to put under my lower tummy and hips so that my pussy is lifted of the bed. Even with the panties on they are so wet that I can still feel a little airflow over my pussy which helps to keep it nice and wet as well. I used the pillow so that I'm not able to grind on the bed, which frustrates me because I can’t get the friction, but it also makes me even more aroused knowing that no matter what I try, while that pillow is there NOTHING is going to touch my clit that isn’t supposed to. My clit is throbbing so I’ll be wrapping this up now so I can take this vibe off. In the future, please don’t make me type my reports up with a vibe on my clit. This is sooo awful. It’s torture!

Edge count---13

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-14-2017, 09:51 PM   #351
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Please, no more tasks for next week (through April 23). It's looking a bit overwhelming already.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-17-2017, 02:15 PM   #352
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hey guys, sorry for the late reports, but sometimes it's hard to do tasks or get the reports up on weekends so here are the reports from the weekend.

Saturday, April 15, 2016

Tasks:
9:30-10:30 am---Toothpaste and crotch rope breakfast-Like the title says, before you sit down for breakfast you have to put toothpaste on your pussy and then put on the crotch rope. After breakfast you may take it off.

Ok, so today’s task I had to alter slightly. I had family over for breakfast today, so since family is a limit I switched the task to lunch. When my mom told me it was time for lunch I used the excuse that I wasn’t hungry and was working on my room and searching for a job. I waited until about 2:00 before I went downstairs into the bathroom. I took my toothpaste, and put on my right finger about the same amount I would use to brush my teeth. I then reached down with my left hand and opened my pussy so I had unobstructed access to my clit and with my right hand I massaged the toothpaste all over my clit. It was really burning by the time I was done massaging it in and I was once again aroused (I had managed to avoid getting aroused all morning until this point). I then washed my finger off, and grabbed my rope I use for tying a crotch rope. I got it all situated and then reached down with my left hand and once again pried my pussy lips open, using the right hand to line the rope up directly on my clit. I then pulled it up and secured it so that it was snug. I didn’t pull it really tight since I wasn’t told I had to. And then I went and ate my lunch. It took me a little over half an hour to prepare and eat my lunch and when it was all over and cleaned up I returned to the bathroom and took the rope off, rinsed it so it was clean and washed myself up before returning to my room to put the rope away.

Edge count---0

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Tasks:
12:00-1:00 pm---Cold and hot- 10 edges in the shower, alternating between hot and cold water on your pussy.

Once again this task was posted at an inconvenient time (which is normal on weekends as I don’t exactly know my schedule because it often depends not only on myself, but on my family as well. This task was moved to the evening time. I ended up doing it at 9:00 pm before I went to bed. I got in the shower and since we have a removable shower head I took it down. Our shower also has a built in shower seat, but I prefer to sit on the floor if I’m going to be edging, so I settled down on the floor in the corner of the shower by the temperature dial thingie and started with cool water. I aimed the shower head spray on its highest setting right onto my pussy. I held my pussy lips open with my right hand (so that I could use my finger on my clit to help out if needed) and used my left hand to hold the shower head in place. With all the things I had been doing the past few days to arouse me it didn’t take long to reach the edge. Once reaching the edge I used my left hand and switched the water to warm. I kept the shower head off of my pussy for a couple minutes so I could come down from the edge. When I felt like I was good to go I once again directed the spray onto my pussy. The task continued like above until I reached the 10 edges, at which point I proceeded to take a regular shower, and tried to ignore the now constant arousal.

These past few days have made me extremely glad that no one has offered to send me the money to buy arousal gel yet, because I feel certain if I had any you guys would most definitely require me to use it.

Edge count---10

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-17-2017, 04:37 PM   #353
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Please note the change in rule 4 in my "Rules for Posting to Calendar" link in my sig. Basically it says that all tasks for the week need to be posted by Monday Morning as it currently works best for me to be able to print them all out on Monday.

Basically what I'm saying is after Monday mornings you need to start posting tasks to the NEXT week.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-17-2017, 07:35 PM   #354
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Also, please feel free to comment and discuss things on here guys. Even if it is something I would find humiliating. You may ask questions, I can refuse to answer, but if you don't ask you'll never know if I would answer or not. Also, I'd absolutely LOVE to get comments on the reports. Things like your thoughts on how I did on both tasks and reports, what (if anything) I could've done better, etc.

I'd love for this to be a place that you guys can communicate freely with me. ask about if I'd do a task, or if a task needs to be adjusted for any reason. Whatever. Again, anything goes on here until you are asked not to talk about it, no matter how embarrassing/humiliating/etc.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-23-2017, 10:47 PM   #355
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hey guys, I'm working on the reports for last week now and hope to have them up sometime tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest. I'm really sorry for the delay. The reasoning for it will be at the beginning of the report.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-23-2017, 11:37 PM   #356
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Here is something to discuss.. you mentioned in a pm that you don't really like orgasming and prefer to edge, so I dare you to replace your statement that "I cannot cum until further notice" with "I cannot cum until there is no post on this thread (with a link to your schedule my day thread) or on my calendar for 6 months".

That way we know that with every post on this thread or every task on your calendar that we are prolonging your denial.

I also have a question: why do you enjoy denial and edging so much? Is it the physical pleasure of edging, or the feeling of being horny and wet as you go about your day and being unable to get relief? Or does your mood drop after you orgasm?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:13 AM   #357
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Here is something to discuss.. you mentioned in a pm that you don't really like orgasming and prefer to edge, so I dare you to replace your statement that "I cannot cum until further notice" with "I cannot cum until there is no post on this thread (with a link to your schedule my day thread) or on my calendar for 6 months".

That way we know that with every post on this thread or every task on your calendar that we are prolonging your denial.

I also have a question: why do you enjoy denial and edging so much? Is it the physical pleasure of edging, or the feeling of being horny and wet as you go about your day and being unable to get relief? Or does your mood drop after you orgasm?
I'll go do that right now.

Why do I like denial and edging so much? I guess it's kinda a mix of the things you listed. After orgasm my mood drops and I'm done. I don't wanna do anything else. I also like the feeling of being horny and wet and unable (unallowed???) to do anything about it, but I only like it to a degree. I don't mind feeling horny and stuff, but I only like it when it's... convenient... like, when I don't have to go out or be around others to much, so I don't have to worry about it being noticed... Does that make sense? I hope so because I don't know how to explain it otherwise.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-24-2017, 12:46 AM   #358
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Reports for week starting with Monday, April 17, 2017

Hey guys. I’m so sorry I couldn’t get these reports up during the week. We were doing some renovating at our house and I couldn’t do most of the tasks during the day. Unfortunately I had to push them to the night/evening hours (so that I could keep an eye on the reno stuff) which is when I usually do the reports. That why you guys are getting them so late.

Ok, so no tasks on Monday…

Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Tasks
• 12:00-1:00 pm---You’re welcome---I love reading about the tasks you do and will do my best to give you some and change them up. Let me know if they start getting old, and edge once then use the rest of your time doing something that makes you happy cause this week I have work for you!
• 1:00-2:00 pm---Feeling Overwhelmed---I’m sorry if you feel overwhelmed. I want this to be fun not overwhelming, so to try and make things easier, if you feel that this is too much you are allowed to pick 4-5 tasks and not do them. If you do please list them out.

Ok, so today was pretty easy. I probably could’ve gotten this report up if I’m being honest, but after looking at the whole week I decided it would be best to just do one big report at the end of the week. All I had to do was one single edge today around lunch time, so I simply excused myself to the bathroom for a few moments and did that edge.

Tuesday’s Edges---1

Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Tasks
8:00 am- 3:45 pm---Day of edging 2--- Ok fair enough with the last one. Same rules as the last but now its 3 edges.
• 5:00-6:00 pm---Rubber band of fun--- Using a rubber band you must give yourself snaps along your body. You will have 10 for each nipple and 10 for both inner thighs. 5 will be done on your pussy and guess where the last one goes! That’s right! Right on that clit! Have fun!
• 8:30-9:30 pm---Naughty after church---10 edges with toothpaste and reapply after 5, and give your nipples some love for the third and seventh ones.

So today was a bit more intense than yesterday. I choose to use my first of the 5 allowed scratch offs for the week on today’s first task. Because of the reno people I couldn’t do this task so I scratched it off.

My second task for the day (which was actually the first in reality) was the rubber band of fun task, so at 5:00 I went into the bathroom with a hair tie (I couldn’t find a rubber band and a hair tie is basically the same thing) and I stripped down. Once I was nude I grabbed the hair tie and quickly did the 10 snaps on each nipple. It took me probably about 5 minutes to get through them all since they hurt pretty bad. After that I took a breather for a minute before sitting on a towel on the floor with my legs spread wide and quickly placing 10 snaps up and down each inner thigh. While it hurt these snaps weren’t too bad. After that, since I was already in a good position for it, I immediately moved on to the 5 pussy snaps. I knew these would hurt also, so I took a deep breath, held the hair tie against my pussy and did the 5 snaps as fast as possible. I just wanted it over with. I managed to do them all in about a minute but it took a little longer to recover from them. LOL. Finally, about 3 minutes later, I decided I was ready to get the clit snap over with. With my left hand I took and spread my pussy lips wide, holding them open with my fingers. I then lined up the hair tie, also holding it with my left hand, so that it was directly over my clit. I took a big breath and reached down with my right hand, grabbed the hair tie, and stretched it back. After one more big, deep breath I quickly let the hair tie slip from my fingers. It slammed into my clit with what felt like an immense force and hurt terribly. I took several moments to recover before I got up and dressed. I then put the hair tie away and went about my evening with a throbbing red clit, and marks all over my body from the rest of the snaps.

My last task for the evening was the Naughty after church task. When I got home I went to the bathroom (told my family I was taking a shower) and turned the shower on (only running cold water at the time). I once again spread the towel (same one from earlier) out on the floor, stripped and sat down on it with my toothpaste and 2 clothespins. I applied a good amount of toothpaste to my clit (about the same amount I normally brush with, enough to cover the bristles of the toothbrush) and rubbed it into my clit and began edging. My clit was still sensitive from earlier, so edging wasn’t too hard, but the burn of the toothpaste was not at all pleasant. It hurt! I did the first two edges before putting the clothespins on my nipples for the third. Once that edge was over I took the pins off, and did 3 more edges (adding toothpaste after the fifth as instructed) before pinning my nipples again. I finally removed the pegs for the last time and finished the last 3 edges before getting in the shower (now with warm water) and showering for the night. The toothpaste did not feel nice at all, it hurt and was very unpleasant, and by the end of the task my clit was once again quite sensitive and was red and throbbing.

Wednesday’s edges---10

Thursday, April 20, 2017
Tasks
• 8:30-9:30 am---Cold edging---You will take a shower and edge 10 times, but here’s the catch… While edging the water must be cold! While you warm up with hot water you must give yourself 2 hard smacks on each ass cheek before you can go back to edging, and for gun add 1 clit flick with those spanks! Hope you like.
• 12:00-1:00 pm---Lunch in the rope--- Simple one here, you must spend the hour in the crotch rope but not sitting still. You have to be moving around a little so you know it’s there.
2:00-3:00 pm---not fair--- 1 hour of watching porn of girls getting to orgasm while you keep yourself on edge as long as you can as many times as you can while watching. No CUMMING!!! The porn can vary as long as it turns you on.
• 5:00-5:30 pm--- Cause I think this would be fun---to be fair I’ll only give you 10 edges. Though I will give you an out here, if you double the edges you can wait until after you get home from the event after this. The choice is yours, though don’t you think it would be fun to be hot and bothered during your event.

So I did the first task, cold edging before the reno guys got there that morning. After eating a quick breakfast I hopped in the shower and turned the water to cool. I quickly blasted through 2 edges before turning the water to warm. While the water was warm I washed my hair. Leaving the shampoo in my hair to work, I turned the water back to cool, did the 2 spanks on each bum cheek and the clit flick and then quickly did another 3 edges as quick as I could. I then went back to the warm water and washed the shampoo out of my hair and lathered it up again for the second time, once again leaving it in there while I did 2 more smacks on each cheek and a clit flick. I then once again made the water cool and did another 3 quick edges before once more switching back to warm and washing my hair out again. I then decided to do the last 2 edges so I could finish up with washing my body. I did 2 final spanks on each cheek and a final clit flick before turning the water cold for the last time and doing 2 more quick edges. I then went back to warm water and finished up my shower washing my body nice and clean, before getting out and getting dressed for the day.

The next task was “Lunch in the rope” so at lunch time I went in the bathroom and put on the crotch rope. For the half hour or so it took me to make and eat my lunch I sat at the table with the rope on, and yes it was nice and tight. After eating I had another half an hour before I could take the rope off so I spent the half hour walking around the house straightening up and checking on the reno stuff.

The next task, not fair, is the second task I choose to scratch for the week as I wasn’t taking a chance of any of the guys seeing me watching porn or edging.

Later that evening it was time for the last task of the day. I didn’t think I’d have time to complete all 10 edges in the half hour before I had to leave, so I decided to do as many as I could before the event and then what I couldn’t get done I’d double and finish upon returning home. Before I had to clean up and leave for my event I had managed to do 6 edges, leaving me with 4x2, so 8, edges to finish when I got back, and yes, 6 edges was enough to keep me “hot and bothered”, even after cleaning up, while I was at my event. So when I returned home it was late, so I said goodnight to my family, got a damp washcloth from the restroom, and went to my room for “bed”. Once in my room it took me about 45 minutes to finish up the 8 edges. I then cleaned up my cunt, and went to bed.

Thursday’s edges---24

Friday, April 21, 2017
Tasks
• 8:00 am-3:45 pm---Favorites---

So for Friday there was a task posted with no description, so there was nothing to do. LOL.

Friday’s edges---0

Saturday, April 22, 2017
Tasks
8:30-10:00 am---Spanking---50 spanks to each cheek. I want you red at the end. And to take your mind off your poor bum you get to do 5 edges at the end.
11:00 am-12:00 pm---Slow and torturous---10 edges, the catch you have to reach each one as slow as possible and then hold it for 1 minute each. The goal is to be very frustrated.
• 1:00-2:00 pm---Feel the breeze---Simple hour in the nude and if you’re daring maybe even a little walk out of your room.
• 5:30-6:30 pm---Flick the clit---15 edges, after each edge you must flick your clit twice. Have fun.
• 6:30-7:30 pm---Clothes pins and toothpaste---5 all together and 6 edges. 2 on each side of your pussy, one on your clit and edge once with the vibe before they come off. 5 more edges with toothpaste to keep the fun going!

So I used scratches 3 and 4 for the week on Saturday’s first 2 tasks. I scratched the spanking one because on Saturdays my family is home (not working) and spanking is too loud to do when they are around.

I scratched the slow and torturous task because I didn’t want to be that “frustrated” and horny around my family if I could help it. LOL.

For the feel the breeze task I excused myself to my room “for a short nap as I was feeling tired”. When I got to my room, in reality, I stripped down and spent the hour laying on my bed reading a book. LOL.

Later that evening I had to do 15 edges with two clit flicks after each edges. So once again to my bedroom I went. This time with the excuse of “straightening up”. I spread a towel out on my floor and sat with my back against my bed and got started. It went pretty much as you’d expect. Edge and then the two required clit flicks. The edges started out being nice, but by then end they were making me horny and the flicks were not nice. I don’t like flicking my clit, even when I don’t have to do it hard. It hurts, especially when I’m nice and sensitive from edging so much.

The final task for the day was done in the bathroom once again “during my shower”. Really before I got in the shower though. I was running the cold water again. I went into the bathroom and started the water. I then stripped down and laid the towel out on the floor. I then sat down and attached the 5 clothespins (not a pleasant feeling, especially on my clit. That hurt!) and then grabbed my vibe and used that to edge, with the help of my fingers since the vibe isn’t enough on its own. It’s a weak vibe. LOL. I then quickly took off the uncomfortable pins and switched them out for a good amount (same amount as used to brush teeth) of burning toothpaste to complete the last 5 edges before I showered and went to bed nice and horny.

Saturday’s edges---21

Sunday, April 23, 2017
Tasks:
5:15 -6:30 pm---Build up---15 Edges all together, now for the fun! The first edge once you reach it you must hold for 1 minute, the second edge will be for 2, the third for 3, fourth for 4, and the fifth for 5. I think you know where this is going. You will repeat that process 2 more times. Remember no cumming and if you can’t hold for any of them you owe 5 spanks for everyone failed.

I used my last scratch for the week for this task. I can’t hold an edge for that long. The longest (that I know of) that I’ve ever held an edge is 3 minutes.

Sunday’s edges---0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-24-2017, 01:07 AM   #359
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
I'll go do that right now.

Why do I like denial and edging so much? I guess it's kinda a mix of the things you listed. After orgasm my mood drops and I'm done. I don't wanna do anything else. I also like the feeling of being horny and wet and unable (unallowed???) to do anything about it, but I only like it to a degree. I don't mind feeling horny and stuff, but I only like it when it's... convenient... like, when I don't have to go out or be around others to much, so I don't have to worry about it being noticed... Does that make sense? I hope so because I don't know how to explain it otherwise.
Wonderful, thankyou.. I am sure that will spur everyone on to keep posting!

You talked about your arousal being noticed... What signs of your arousal would they notice?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:11 AM   #360
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Things like scent or a wet patch on pants, odd behavior (from being horny) etc.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares