Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-27-2020, 09:21 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Forced Nudity?

How do you feel about forced nudity?

Have you ever been forced to be nude? How did it feel? If not, how would you feel about being forced to be nude?

Would you ever force someone to nude if you could? Who would it be?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 11:16 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

This would be an IRL fantasy of mine. It is difficult to find a partner interested in making me, though.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 03:39 AM   #3
sissybill
Distinguished Member

How do you feel about forced nudity?= i love it alot

Have you ever been forced to be nude? How did it feel? If not, how would you feel about being forced to be nude?=yes i hav/ i loved it

Would you ever force someone to nude if you could? Who would it be?=no
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 06:20 AM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

love it

Have you ever been forced to be nude? How did it feel? If not, how would you feel about being forced to be nude?
yes. i find it embarrassing and humiliating, but get turned on and love it at the same time.
I am fine with being forced nude. Wish it was just more accepted where one could be forced to get naked almost anywhere such as collared, hands cuffed to the back of the collar and then leashed and walked through the mall, through down town, through Times Square or where ever the person holding the leash wanted. But society isn't quite that accepting, but wouldn't it be nice if it was?

Don't think so, I'm more the one that tends to submit to having my clothes removed

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 11:40 PM   #5
cheese_and_nacho

Assuming proper consent beforehand, of course, I love the idea. As a submissive, it is embarrassing and humiliating, it basically hammers in the idea that you are not in control of your body anymore, your body now belongs to the dominant, and he/she can do what he wants with it. So of course, it is a huge turn on.

As a dominant, forcing someone to be naked makes you feel an incredible rush of power, it gives you the sense that the submissive is really under your control, yours to play with as you want. Again, a huge turn on.

Yes, a couple of times, by my first boyfriend. Like I said above, it was embarrassing, humiliating, and incredibly arousing. Especially with my boyfriend, who loved to tease me with threats of making me go out naked.

My current girlfriend. So far, I have only stopped her from covering herself up during foreplay, but once all this *vaguely flaps hands around* stops, I would like to take her to a park or somewhere where we are in public but still secluded, and make her strip.

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 10:33 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default forced

It Depends on the situation .
Yes I have for several years at boarding school on more than one occasion . I had mixed feelings about it as I have never minded being nude or seen nude , however I have never been one who liked being forced to do anything and have a stubborn streak at times .
Yes and I have it was a woman friend , long story .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk