Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #166
shogan977

Nice chapt but WRITE SOoNER!!!!!!!
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #167
crossdressing227
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat91 View Post
Non taken, I guess. LOL :P
Well that's kind of embarrassing lol wedgies turn me on
Step 3 post alot but don't scam
Step 4 make threads of what you like
Step 5 respect the other users
Step 6 create stories
Step 7 reply to pms
Step 8 know the administration
Step 9 know the owner
Step 10 LOVE GETDARE

My polls
Bettyboop vs Rachie
What's better wedgie or crossdressing?
And
Poll pick my wedgie
crossdressing227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #168
crossdressing227
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogan977 View Post
Nice chapt but WRITE SOoNER!!!!!!!
Calm down dude she's doin slot of work and is to busy
Step 6 create stories
Step 7 reply to pms
Step 9 know the owner
Step 10 LOVE GETDARE

My polls
Bettyboop vs Rachie
And
Poll pick my wedgie
Old 07-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #169
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Another great chapter. Its getting intense!

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #170
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossdressing227 View Post
Well that's kind of embarrassing lol wedgies turn me on
LOL. It's ok.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:46 PM   #171
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 15 pt2

I'm now back in Jeremy's room. Jeremy lets go of my legs. Kaiden shoves me back down on the bed, making me lay on my front. I'm trying to struggle to get away, but Kaiden pins his knees down on my leg muscles, and lays on top of me pining my arms down. Jeremy walks into his closet, then comes back out bringing a small black duffle bag.

Cathryn: (crying in pain from Kaiden putting his weight on my legs) Kaiden, please get off of me. Your hurtting me.(I see Jeremy walking towards me holding a pair of handcuffs) Jeremy, No. Please let me go. I'am really sorry.

Jeremy: Oh, I'll make sure that you are very sorry.

Kaiden grabs my hands putting them above my head, Jeremy takes my shirt off, and handcuffs me. Jeremy then takes a long piece of rope. He ties one end to the chains on the hand cuffs, and ties the other end to the railing of his bed. Kaiden finally gets off of me, and just pins down my legs with his hands, so I won't be able to kick them. Jeremy takes My shorts off. He then gets another long piece of rope, he ties one end to my right ankle and the other end to the bottom of the right leg post, and then does the same with my left ankle. I'am now tied to my brother's bed. The ropes tied to my ankles were a bit loose, so I was still able to move my legs some. I really hate being tied up, and was scared at what my brother was going to do to me next, so I'm at least trying to struggle to get the ropes untied.

Kaiden: Cathryn, Stop moving.

Cathryn: No, Please let me go! (Kaiden spanks me really hard with a paddle) Oooow!!! (I immediately stop trying to struggle and stay steal)

Jeremy: (lays his belt on my back) Now Cathryn, I'm gonna let you choose. If you don't then I'll choose for. Would you rather be spanked with a paddle, or whipped with my belt? I'm giving you 10 seconds to choose.

Cathryn: Neither. Jeremy, Please let me go. (Jeremy whipps my butt with his belt) OW!!!

Jeremy: 5 seconds!

Cathryn: Okay, okay. I choose the paddle.

Jeremy: Fine. Since you've been such a very bad girl, you will be getting 100 spankings. I'll do 50 with my hand first, then the rest with the paddle. You are not to speak, until your punishment is over. Is that understood?

Cathryn: (I knod my head yes) Yes Master.

Jeremy: (takes the paddle from Kaiden and lays it down next to my butt) Good. Your punishment is now begining. So you better keep your mouth shut.

Kaiden: (gets a ball gag out of the duffle bag) This should help her to keep her mouth shut. (He comes over next to me trying to put it in my mouth) Cathryn, open your mouth.

Cathryn: No. (I tighten my lips together, so he couldn't get the ball gag in. Jeremy spanks me really hard with his hand) Ow! (Kaiden quickly pushes the ball gag in my nouth, and fasten it really tight around my head.) Mmmmmph!!!!! (I start kicking my legs,and squirming around so then it would be hard for Jeremy to spank me)

Jeremy: Cathryn, stop! Kaiden hold her legs down.

Kaiden: K.

Kaiden grabs my legs and holds them down. Jeremy sits on the edge of the bed, wraps his right arm around my waste, making my butt stick out, and starts spanking my really hard with his left hand By the time he was done spanking me 50 times with his hand, I was already in tears. I couldn't help but to cry because of this pain he was putting me through.He then takes the paddle and spanks me. The paddle hurt way worse than his hand. He kept on striking me exremly hard. I felt like my butt could possibly turning purple by now. He suprisingly kept on going after he reach 50, and finally stops at 65.

Jeremy: (puts the paddle down,and starts rubbing my ass to comfort me) I'm really sorry Cat, but I had to give you 20 more because you kept on disobeying me.

Cathryn: Mmmmph.

Jeremy: Kaiden, can you take the gag off her now?

Kaiden: Yeah,sure. (Kaiden comes behinde me and take the ball gag out of my mouth)

Cathryn: (crying from pain) I...I'm really sorry.

Jeremy: (kisses my right butt cheek) Shsh. I know, it's okay. Your punishment is over for now. (spreads my butt cheeks,and starts rubbing my whole with his finger) Has James fucked you ass yet? You better tell me the truth, or I'll punish you more.

Cathryn: No. I promise you that he hasn't yet.

Kaiden: (grining at me) Oh. So your still a half virgin.

Cathryn: Y...Yes

Jeremy: Good. Your ass will definitely come in handy for Kaiden and I to use. (he pushes his middle finger in me a little)

Cathryn: (feels Jeremy's finger starting to go inside me) No. Please don't. It will hurt.

Jeremy: (laughs at me, and takes his finger out) Don't worry. We won't play with your ass until later. (gives me a playful spank, and makes me squeal a bit) I'm going to give you a little break.You may use the bathroom, go get a drink of water, or do whatever you like. You just better be back in my room in 10 minutes. Understood?

Cathryn: Yes Master.

Jeremy: Good girl. Kaiden, can you help me untie her?

Kaiden: Yeah.

Kaiden starts untying my right ankle, while Jeremy unties my left. Kaiden then unties the rope off of the chain of the hand cuffs, and Jeremy gets the key and uncuffs me. I try to sit up, but it hurt to sit because it was still very sore from when Jeremy spanked me,so I got up off the bed, and stayed standing next to his bed.

Cathryn: Jeremy, can I please have my phone back, so I can call James?

Jeremy: I guess you can for a little while. (walks in his closet to get my phone)

Kaiden: What's wrong Cat? Why can't ya sit down.

Cathryn: Because it hurts to sit. (mummbles) You should know why moron, you were here.

Kaiden: What was that? (come stands infront of me) You never mummble under you breath at me young lady, nor to Jeremy. Is that understood?

Cathryn: Whatever. Leave me alone.

Kaiden: I said is that understood? (pinches my left nipple, twisting it)

Cathryn: OOOOWWW!!! Yes. Kaiden, let go! I'm sorry.

Jeremy: (walks out of his closet) Kaiden, what's goin on?

Kaiden: (lets go of my nipple)Your little brat of a sister, back talked me.

Cathryn: (I fold my arms over my chest, so he wouldn't be able to hurt me there any more) No I didn't. Anyways, you started it.

Kaiden: Shut up. (pushes me down forcing me to sit down) You better be lucky that Jeremy is your brother instead of me. I wouldn't care how much in pain you are, I would fuck your ass so hard to where you wouldn't be able to sit in days.

Cathryn: (my butt was really hurting from sitting on it, so I was trying to fighting Kaiden to let me go) Ow. Please stop. I'm sorry. (I kick Kaiden in his shin)

Kaiden: (lets me go, holding his leg) Ow. Shit. I'm so going to punish you for that. (he gets back up to his feet, grabs my arm with his left hand, and fixes to slap me with his right)

Jeremy: (grabs Kaiden's wrist before he could slap me) Alright, that's enough. Kaiden, let her go. Now.

Kaiden: (pushes me down to the floor) Stupid bitch. (starts to walk away from me)

Cathryn: Jack-ass.

Kaiden: What the hell did you just call me? (starts to walk towards me again,but Jeremy backs him away) Stupid little slut.

Jeremy: Kaiden, stop. Just leave her alone. (kisses Kaiden) Calm down, okay? I'll let you punish her later for that. Okay?

Kaiden: Fine. (he walks off out of Jeremy's room)

Jeremy: Get up.(helps me up to my feet) I'm really not happy about the way you treated Kaiden.

Cathryn: But Jeremy, he...

Jeremy: (inturrupts me) No buts. (hands me my phone) This will be the last time you ever get to have your phone back. It better be back laying on my nightstand in 5 minutes. Understood

Cathryn: Yes sir.

Jeremy: Good. Now go leave and do whatever you want to do, but be back in my room in 10 minutes. I'm going to make sure that Kaiden is okay.

Cathryn: Okay.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 07-31-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:02 PM   #172
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

I feel like Kaiden's character has changed but I would have to go back and clarify if I really cared. Fortunately, I'm too lazy, and it's too good for me to care. Good job.

<3 Don't forget to be awesome.

internet married to G.J. as of 7:08:33 pm EST on May 31st 2011

Feel free to ask questions
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:14 PM   #173
crossdressing227
Account Banned

Nice story so far
Step 6 create stories
Step 7 reply to pms
Step 9 know the owner
Step 10 LOVE GETDARE

My polls
Bettyboop vs Rachie
And
Poll pick my wedgie
Old 08-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #174
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very nice cant wait for more Cat
Old 08-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #175
shogan977

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossdressing227 View Post
Calm down dude she's doin slot of work and is to busy
Haha I'm tht I just get a bit ancy lOl I still love the story tho keep it up
Old 08-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #176
KittyCat91

Default New Characters

Seth: Is 22, and James' big brother. Has brown shoulder length shagy hair, green eyes, 6"5, white/caucasian, and is has a slim/ very muscular body.

Xavier Is 21, Logan's best friend. Jeremy snd Kaiden's aquantence. He use to be best friends with Jeremy when they were kids. Has brown blondish short hair, blue eyes, 6"1, white/cacasian, and has a slim/muscular body.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-02-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #177
shogan977

Onus like fun can't wait for the nxt chpt it is honestly impossible to know what's next
Old 08-03-2011, 07:06 AM   #178
crossdressing227
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
So it has died??
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogan977 View Post
Onus like fun can't wait for the nxt chpt it is honestly impossible to know what's next
I know what's coming next because I help just a small bit on the next chapter
Step 6 create stories
Step 7 reply to pms
Step 9 know the owner
Step 10 LOVE GETDARE

My polls
Bettyboop vs Rachie
And
Poll pick my wedgie
Old 08-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #179
Gem_

arghhh... not it stopped no more to read =(
dislikes - toothpaste
limits - ass scat public piss needles family friends photos
Gem_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #180
erick92
Distinguished Member

After reading some comment a question popped into my head that may have already been answered: Is this story real?

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk