Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM   #16
fiowefuh

Go into a stall and strip completely naked. Sit on the floor and put your feet into the toilet. Then you edge once. Afterwards, you have to wait for a minute. Then take your feet out of the toilet and masturbate with them until you cum, finger your ass while doing so.
You have to eat all the cum. If some landed on your feet/floor you have to lick it up.
fiowefuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 05:43 PM   #17
Ballbasher

I can't wait to do this. Thank you
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 07:14 PM   #18
rhl
getDare Succubus

I have done, toilet licking progressive dares.
Start with licking the top of the seat, in following visits, progress to under the seat. Then the rim, outside the bowel, the floor.
Ok next step is to pee on the seat and use the mouth to clean up.
OK, we have gotten this far, let's poop on the seat. Use your mouth to clean up.
Are you still reading?
Now find an already wet seat and with your mouth, you can clean it.
Now that you are excited to go in and lick a bowel any time you pass a test room. Let's do so, even if there is brown on the seat.
When I do this dare, I get so excited that I'm looking for toilets. The dirtier the better.
Ladies tend to hover over the seat and leave plenty of pee to swallow.
I was at a park, and cleaned the seat of the out house.

Are you going to play this game?
Old 01-03-2022, 11:43 AM   #19
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I have done, toilet licking progressive dares.
Start with licking the top of the seat, in following visits, progress to under the seat. Then the rim, outside the bowel, the floor.
Ok next step is to pee on the seat and use the mouth to clean up.
OK, we have gotten this far, let's poop on the seat. Use your mouth to clean up.
Are you still reading?
Now find an already wet seat and with your mouth, you can clean it.
Now that you are excited to go in and lick a bowel any time you pass a test room. Let's do so, even if there is brown on the seat.
When I do this dare, I get so excited that I'm looking for toilets. The dirtier the better.
Ladies tend to hover over the seat and leave plenty of pee to swallow.
I was at a park, and cleaned the seat of the out house.

Are you going to play this game?

Yes, I'll start doing this dare next time I'm in a public toilet, thanks.
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Old 01-03-2022, 12:42 PM   #20
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

One of my faves...Strip naked and bathe head to toe with toilet water. Spend 10 minutes bathing. Then quickly dress...no dying and leave. If you are really daring...no footwear allowed until you leave the bathroom
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 12:43 PM   #21
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
One of my faves...Strip naked and bathe head to toe with toilet water. Spend 10 minutes bathing. Then quickly dress...no dying and leave. If you are really daring...no footwear allowed until you leave the bathroom
I think this might be a bit extreme for me sorry, maybe you can tame it down somehow?

Slave to Wis
Old 01-04-2022, 09:46 PM   #22
BoundBoy69

Go into a stall and strip naked. When no one is around slide under the partition to the neighboring stall. You can close its door as you enter just to be safe.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:44 PM   #23
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoundBoy69 View Post
Go into a stall and strip naked. When no one is around slide under the partition to the neighboring stall. You can close its door as you enter just to be safe.
👍 thank you for the dare. I'll try and find a bathroom that still has the high bottomed stalls.

Slave to Wis
Old 07-25-2023, 09:27 PM   #24
Ballbasher

Just bumping this thread again. I'll compleate any of the dares not yet done ASAP and report back. Still looking for more dares

Slave to Wis
Old 07-26-2023, 01:58 AM   #25
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

When nobody is in the toilets, get on your knees and lick the piss from the urinals.

Look for an unflushed toilet, put your head in with mouth open and flush.

Look for a place that doesn't clean the toilets often. Lick the piss and from the toilet bowl, ridge, side and floor.

Have a ruined orgasm on a filthy toilet seat or floor and lick it up. It's ruined, so you should be horny enough to make you lick it up.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 08:30 PM   #26
Ballbasher

I like these dares. I'm not sure if I'd be able to do the swirly one in public as it would give me wet hair so i just did it in my bathroom with a toilet I'd pissed and shitted in. I hope this suffices for you. And I'll do the other 2 as soon as I find a public restroom that's quiet enough to do it.

The ruined orgasm should be the easiest to do out of the 3.

Thank you for the tasks

Slave to Wis
Old 07-27-2023, 07:35 AM   #27
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s a couple for you:

Leave your underwear in a urinal and go for a 20-30 minute walk. Come back and suck the piss out of them, as you edge naked in a cubicle then wear them home.

Plan a route round town that covers at least 4 public toilets. Walk the loop twice, checking the urinals for gum. Any you find, pick up and chew until you get to the next toilet.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 07:45 AM   #28
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Go to the toilet and remove your underwear, and put your trousers back on commando. Now piss all over your underwear, making sure they are soaked.

When you are done, wring out the excess piss and put them in your mouth for your walk home.

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 08:17 AM   #29
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Here’s a couple for you:

Leave your underwear in a urinal and go for a 20-30 minute walk. Come back and suck the piss out of them, as you edge naked in a cubicle then wear them home.

Plan a route round town that covers at least 4 public toilets. Walk the loop twice, checking the urinals for gum. Any you find, pick up and chew until you get to the next toilet.
This is an excellent dare. I'd just propose one modification - instead of 4 public toilets, require finding and chewing at least four pieces of urinal gum. Hopefully this task will get you in the habit of looking in every urinal you pass for gum. And always eating it.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:40 PM   #30
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Here’s a couple for you:

I'll definitely try both of these. Might be hard to come back to the same public toilet half hour later as I'm on vacation with my parents and might not return to the same place in 30 min so this might have to wait until I'm back from vacation. But I'll definitely do the urinal gum if I find any. The other person's dare requires I find 4 pieces. I'll do my best to find 4 but I haven't seen many if I'm being honest.

Slave to Wis

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
licking, piss, public toilet, scat, toilet