Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2018, 01:09 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Welcome to Splat Zone! The new Messy Gameshow roleplay!

Hello all,

I have been asked to resurrect the messy game show started by Novagunger...

So I welcome you to the Splat Zone!!

You will enter a world of zany games where you will compete with one another, either getting messy in the games...or facing a messy forfeit for losing a game.

How you enter:
Simply state your interest, once we have enough players I will start the game, new players may not enter until the show has ended and a new entry point is given for a new show to begin!

New players should describe their character:

Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Special information:

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?:

The format:
Each show will consist of 3 competitive rounds followed by a chance round and ultimately a messy forfeit at the end of each show for one poor member or members depending on what the team decides!

Once we begin, I will announce the game and do a summary of how each player does in each contest/event, it is then up to you to provide the detail of the scene from your characters perspective!

How does your character play?
What emotions are running through them?
How do they take/give out a messy forfeit?

Intro:

This is Splat Zone! The new messy gameshow for late night television, each show is hosted by Bloxo, our dashing host!
He will guide players through messy challenge after messy challenge, players compete to stay clean...and to win the grand prize at the end of the show...£2000!! (this is split between the winning team).

There will be a team for every multiple of 4 that enters...i.e. 8 players means two teams, 12 players will be 3 teams and so on...
Only an even number of players can compete...

Players will be embarrassed, will suffer and be humiliated by the end of the games, there are dangers of nudity, pain, messy and silly forfeits passed down to the poor losers...the ultimate loser suffering a mega forfeit with each show.

The game will be updated regularly, so please post often if you are playing, make sure to subscribe to this thread and follow the progress, waiting for each new round...once the new round is up and scores are announced, it is up to you to add flesh to the bones of the game!

How games work:

Each game, players will be pitted against one another from opposing teams.
Players all wear the team uniform which will be a pair of shorts and a T-shirt in team colours (though special outfits may be worn for special events).
There will be respective team underwear in the team colours also.

The winner of each game will be determined by chance, whether it be drawing cards, rolling dice or spinning wheels behind the scenes!

So please enter, state your character details and when we have enough players the madness will begin!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Bloxo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay