Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 12-03-2016, 03:54 AM   #121
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Hope you feel better. Hope it's not bad enough to need to see the "Vet".
Your vet remark made me laugh
It was bad, but I'm much better now. Thank you.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 12-07-2016, 07:57 AM   #122
ziggey

It has been so long ! I cant wait for the next one :P

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
Old 12-09-2016, 11:58 AM   #123
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 17 - Predicament

All night long, the vibrator teased and tormented me. My tits were the only things that were exposed. They were encircled in the vet wrap and were becoming very sensitive. But no stimulation for them tonight, nothing but the cool air and the occasional breeze. Sir must have known that teasing my nipples helps me cum very quickly. There was no relief, no mercy. On and on it went. The buzzing on my clit would start, slowly, softly. Then it would grow more intense. Every time I was on the brink of orgasming, the vibrator stopped. Or even worse; went back to a lower level, keeping me teetering on the edge. It was never enough to cum. A few times, I managed to drift off to sleep but inevitably, the vibrations would start up again. I was going out of my mind with pleasure and frustration. Sir was probably sleeping. I felt very alone. Unable to move or see what time it was, to see how long this torture would still continue for.
In the end, I just tried to resign to my fate. I had no other choice.

Finally, though a haze, I heard Sir's voice. It seemed to come from very far away, though he must have been right next to me. "Good morning little pet! Sleep well?" He asked in a very chipper tone. "I did. Slept like a baby." I groaned. Was he kidding? "I love the noises you're making pet, they make me very horny. Just one nice addition to make you look even more beautiful. I'm sure you wondered why your tits were out, but left untouched. Don't worry, we'll get to that now."

I felt a sharp pain in each nipple as he attached what felt like clamps. Then I felt Sir tie something around my big toes. Suddenly the clamps tightened painfully and my toes were pulled upwards. He must have attached them together with rope. I whimpered. This wasn't very pleasant! "Better keep lifting your feet up off the bed, if you don't want your nipples to hurt pet." I did as he told me and I felt the pressure on my nipples diminish a little. Then the vibe started up again. It was impossible to keep my feet still. I involuntary curled my toes in pleasure and I felt the clamps tighten again. The vibe switched off and with no distractions, I was very aware of the predicament I was in. During all this, my muscles had started to ache and, defeated, I lowered my feet down on the bed, painfully stretching my nipples. It became a battle between endurance and pain. If I wanted relief for my nipples, I would have to keep my feet up, but if I wanted to take a rest, it meant hurting my nipples.

"Aww are you tired already?" Sir inquired in a sarcastic tone. No worries, you'll just have to wait a teeny little bit longer, because I'm going to have a nice orgasm now while I'm enjoying the spectacle."
I couldn't believe what he just said! I had been kept on edge all day and night. I was frustrated beyond belief, and now Sir was going to have himself an orgasm while I was still being tortured here.
"Oh yes, the view definitely helps," he said after what seemed an eternity. "Phew that was a great orgasm to start the day with!" I made an angry sound through the gag and I heard him laugh. "Ok, I'll have mercy on you. I'll set the app to run the last cycle of the session and then I'll free you. I felt the vibe on my clit start to buzz again. Stronger and stronger, ever so slowly. This time it was more intense than before and I felt the orgasm approaching rapidly. Despite the pain it caused my nipples, I lowered my feet down on the bed and lifted up my hips, as if I could push my cunt into the vibrator even more. Almost there.... oh my god! The waves were coming, just a little bit more....

Click.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 12-09-2016 at 03:20 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-09-2016, 02:45 PM   #124
little pet
getDare Succubus

I decided to also draw a quick picture of the image i had in my head for this story. Once it's in there, it needs to get out

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1805.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	6452  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-09-2016, 03:15 PM   #125
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Nice, i like it : D! Keep them coming :3
Old 12-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #126
ziggey

Amazing ! can't even wait for the next one, you should also (maybe just a suggestion) after you're done with the story put them all in one document and post it ! I would love to afterwards read through them all in one go. Perhaps after that even make a second story ! Your writing style is amazing and the plot is awesome !

Keep it up !

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
Old 12-10-2016, 02:03 AM   #127
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Nice, i like it : D! Keep them coming :3
Thank you! Don't worry, I'm not quitting anytime soon

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-10-2016, 02:06 AM   #128
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggey View Post
Amazing ! can't even wait for the next one, you should also (maybe just a suggestion) after you're done with the story put them all in one document and post it ! I would love to afterwards read through them all in one go. Perhaps after that even make a second story ! Your writing style is amazing and the plot is awesome !

Keep it up !
Thank you very much. That is a great idea. When this is finished (not anytime soon, I think) I might do just that.
Not sure how I'd post such a large document here on getDare though but we'll see.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-10-2016, 04:30 AM   #129
sir stefan
Account Banned

Superb again my pet!
And yes ziggey, i already suggested publishing all together at the end. Probably as an ebook at amazon!

The fun is,.... Our play is reasonably close to her stories...... So hot....
It goes in 2 directions, sometimes i get her a task loosely based on her story, at other times she exaggerates a story based on a session we did.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:23 AM   #130
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Superb again my pet!
And yes ziggey, i already suggested publishing all together at the end. Probably as an ebook at amazon!

The fun is,.... Our play is reasonably close to her stories...... So hot....
It goes in 2 directions, sometimes i get her a task loosely based on her story, at other times she exaggerates a story based on a session we did.
Thank you Sir. This one is definitely based on my experiences with being teased and denied. Nothing as severe as this but I do have the feeling there is a definite build up of it in our play (which is fucking arousing). And also, these stories are a way to explore how I would feel. And to fantasise about curiosities I have.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-17-2016, 12:01 PM   #131
little pet
getDare Succubus

Unfortunately, no story this weekend. I've been too busy with work and other stuff. I couldn't find the inspiration to write this week.

Stay tuned though!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-20-2016, 08:23 AM   #132
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

by the way, this story is great!!!!(one of my best stories I EVER read!!!)

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
Old 12-23-2016, 04:02 PM   #133
RagingCamels

Hope you find something to write about, maybe make the fox sneak in and do something "naughty" Just a suggestion!
Old 12-26-2016, 02:45 PM   #134
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Okay bunny has finished reading the story. Absolutely love it and anxiously will await the next part. Love the predicament you have found yourself in so far.
Hope Christmas and New Years are great.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 12-27-2016, 08:29 AM   #135
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 18 - a lovely ride

"Aaaarhhg!!!" I screamed through the gag. I started to thrash about in anger, as far as I was able to anyway. I felt tears burn in my eyes. This was so fucking unfair!

"Time to get up," Sir said in a cheery tone. "We have a long day ahead of us. We going on a ride today, together with some of the other camping guests."
He took off the nipple clamps and gave my nipples an extra vicious little twist. It hurt like hell, but I was glad to be rid of them. He removed my gag and I gratefully flexed my jaw. He held a water bottle to my lips and I drank greedily.
Then Sir carefully put me upright on the edge of the bed and started to unwrap all the bandages. When he was finally done, I had marks and stripes all over my body and sir laughed out loud. Grudgingly, I had to admit it was quite funny, but I was still quite angry that I wasn't allowed to cum after such a night. I'm sure that Sir noticed it, but he cheerfully proceeded to make breakfast. I was allowed on the bed for a little while longer and I stretched and flexed every limb and muscle.

When he was done preparing breakfast, he put my collar back on, clipped a leash to the ring and led me outside. When my leash was locked around the tent peg, I was allowed to eat my breakfast from my bowl on the floor. In the left bowl was toast with butter and cheese and in the right, he poured hot steaming coffee. I enjoyed it very much. I didn't realise until then how hungry I was.

Suddenly I saw Jim and Angela approach. They said good morning and asked Sir if he was almost ready to go. She handed him a black leather harness and... was that a black tail?
"See you at the stables in 10 minutes," Angela winked.

When I was done, Sir told me to stand up. He started to strap the harness around my waist. It was made of thick, stiff leather, almost like a corset. Straps went up over my chest, and were attached in the back. Two more straps ran down between my legs on either side of my pussy, over my ass and were also fastened in the back. Sir fastened two cuffs around my upper arms and locked them to the sides of my waist harness with short lengths of chain. My wrists were also cuffed and attached to the harness, in front of me. Then he held up the black tail so I could take a good look at it. It was a rather large plug with a long black haired tail attached to it. "Can you guess yet, what kind of ride this is going to be pet?" Sir grinned. Without further ado, he lubed up the plug and stuck it in my ass. It was so big, that it made me groan. I felt incredibly full! Then he held up a bit gag. By now I did have a pretty good idea...."You'll be my pony for the day," Sir told me as put the bit in my mouth, and buckled it behind my head.

"Beautiful! he exclaimed. He left me standing there, while he went back into the van. He came out holding my black hiking boots. He made my put my feet into them and laced them up.
From his pocket, Sir took the nasty nipple clamps that tighten when they're being pulled. He attached them to my nipples and I winced. My nipples were still sensitive from my ordeal that morning. He attached two leather reigns to the clamps and threaded them trough the rings of my bit gag and let them hang down behind my back. "That's for steering my pony," Sir smirked.

"There! All done. Just one final touch..." Sir said as he proudly held up a long riding crop. "If you don't behave like a good little pony should, you'll get to experience what my crop feels like. Can't wait to try it out! Let's go. Jim and Angela are waiting for us at the stables."

Sir took hold of the reigns and clicked his tongue. Immediately the clamps tightened painfully. "Not so fast pet. I'm steering now, so you'll have to listen to your owner." I grunted and carefully walked beside him. "Do ponies drag their feet pet?" Sir asked. "I believe they lift their legs up gracefully while trotting." I tried to protest, already feeling foolish enough like this. That earned me a stroke with the crop across my buttocks. "Ouch!" That hurt! I sighed and started to lift up my knees with every step.
When we reached the stables, I saw that there was a small crowd waiting to leave. Of course, the pony was there, with her impeccable behaviour and perfect pony manners. I still resented her for humiliating me in the restaurant and shot her an angry look. She pretended not to see me and I decided not to pay any more attention to her.
The kitten was there as well, also dressed in pony gear, accompanied by her master. I saw Jaro, the guy we met on the first day. He didn't have a pony with him, but he was carrying fishing gear and a big back pack. There was Nick, the fox. He was on his own, sniffing the bushes and chasing his tail. And of course there were Jim and Angela.

When he saw us approach, Jim started to address the gathered crowd. "Today, we're going to take a lovely hike through the mountains around our camp site. Angela will help some of you with setting up the pony carts and then we're ready to leave. The views are beautiful and the weather is great today, so enjoy yourselves!" I looked at Sir, baffled. Pony carts!? Surely Jim was kidding. I'd seen pony girls in movies and sometimes they had to pull a cart. Was I going to have to do that? I looked at Sir, unsure. But he patted my head and nodded reassuringly. I sighed. If my owner thought I could do it, then I would try my best.
He led me toward Angela and she beamed a huge smile at me. "Awww you're such a pretty pony, and so cute! Maybe you can be out little Shetland pony," she cooed. I rolled my eyes, but I was being ignored. She led me to a small cart with two wheels. On the front of the cart was a horizontal iron bar that had a very suspicious looking attachment on it.
Angela saw me eying it and cheerfully said "the bar runs between your legs and this dildo goes inside your pussy. You'll use it to pull the cart." I shot a look at Sir. Surely that wasn't going to happen!?
"Oh don't worry, these chains will help you pull it as well." Angela showed me two chains on the front of the cart that would be attached to my waist harness. I breathed out in relief.

"Just position yourself over the dildo and I'll help pop it in," Angela told me. She lubed it up and slowly lifted the bar higher, until the whole dildo was buried inside my pussy. I felt so very stuffed now, with the big butt plug there as well. What the hell would it feel like if I was made to pull the cart? Angela fastened some straps to my harness, so that the dildo stayed snugly in place and then she attached the chains. I wasn't going anywhere now. Angela asked Sir if he wanted to do a practice run and he nodded. He took my reigns, clicked his tongue again, and carefully pulled me forward. This was the strangest sensation ever! The cart wasn't too heavy, but I felt every little bump and pull through the dildo in my cunt. Luckily the chains took most of the strain, but I was panting by the time we made our lap around the stables.
I could see that the kitten was also fitted her harness and a cart in the same manner. The pony of course, had been ready the whole time, and she pranced about with her nose in the air.

"Well, it looks like the ponies are ready to go. The owners can get into their carts now and we can leave!" Jim exclaimed.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 4 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk