Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-17-2018, 07:20 PM   #2506
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default Mouth Soaping Punishment

The soap is soaking in hot water. 15 minutes until punishment begins. Message me to join n the group to watch and add 5 more minutes for every person that joins.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:13 PM   #2507
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

I promise that, every time the Eagles lose during the regular season, I'll be someone's slave until the following game. To have a potential to "claim" me for a week, send me a particular Eagles game via PM. If the Eagles lose that game, I'll contact you promptly to let you know I'm your slave until the end date.

You can't claim a game that's already been claimed, but if you attempt to submit a game that's already taken, I'll send you a humiliating picture of your choice to compensate you for the extra time it takes to select a new game.

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #2508
Sybren

I promise to lock my balls in a padlock while I sleep this night if I receive 3 padlock requests on kik before I go to sleep. Will go to bed in about 30 minutes.
When I receive 5 or more, I leave the key on the balcony and have to get it naked tomorrow morning to unlock.
Please let me know whether you like to get a pic proof of me locked
Kik:sybrenjelsma
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:29 AM   #2509
GayCackenOffenYom

I promise to send a full nude pic of me wearing only my Indians hat to anyone who requests it via PM if the Cleveland Indians do not win the first round of the MLB playoffs.
GayCackenOffenYom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:45 AM   #2510
Ilovechoco

i promise to wet the bed and sleep in it if someone posts within 24 hour after me
Ilovechoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:47 AM   #2511
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I promise to do one of my 500+ thread challenges tonight

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #2512
Ilovechoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
I promise to do one of my 500+ thread challenges tonight
damn it, you forced me to piss myself in bed...
Old 11-29-2018, 04:32 AM   #2513
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

I promise to put on my swim trunks and run outside in the snow and make a snow angle before going back inside after work today, if 5 people pm telling me to do it before I get of work at 6 today.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 03:45 AM   #2514
Ilovechoco

I promise to piss my pants every time i have to pee, without changing or taking them off for the next 24 hours and post a pic of it, if someone pms me before the 24 hours are over.
Old 12-29-2018, 05:21 AM   #2515
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

I promise to put on my swim trunks and run outside in the snow and make a snow angle before going back inside today, if someone sends me a pm telling me to do it within 24 hours of this post.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 07:53 AM   #2516
Ilovechoco

well, i received a pm, which means i am now gonna piss myself for 24 hours, after which a picture of me in my wet light grey pyjama pants will be posted in a gd blog for all to see and use to shame me, the smell is already getting intense and i'm not even an hour into this yet...
Old 02-09-2019, 04:25 AM   #2517
suzie.queue

I promise to make a punishment thread where posters can add spanks, clothespins, or application of icy hot or toothpaste to the body part of their choice. The punishment thread would stay up for

1 day if someone posts in this thread in the next 20 minutes.
2 days if someone posts in this thread in next 15 minutes.
3 days in next 10 minutes, and
4 days in next 5 minutes.

Spanks
If the thread is up for 1 day people can add 20 spanks per post and choose 2 body parts to get 20 each and choose 2 implements.
2 days, can add 30 spanks and choose 3 body parts, 3 implements.
3 days, 40 spanks and choose 4 body parts, 4 implements.
4 days, 20 spanks + the number of the post in the thread. First post per person, 1 body part. 2nd post, 2 body parts... (No back to back posts.)
Parts: L/R feet, L/R inner thigh, L/R back of thigh, L/R ass, asshole, clit, pussy, L/R breast, L/R nipple, belly
Implements: Metal ruler, plastic ruler, rubber spatula, wooden spoon, charging cord, rubber band, hair brush.

Clothespins
1 day: 2 pins per 2 body parts for 1 minute
2 days: 3 pins per 3 body parts for 1 minute
3 days: 4 pins per 4 body parts for 1 minute
4 days: First post per person 1 pin per 1 body part for 1 minute. 2nd post can add either 10 spanks for pin or can give 2 pins per 2 body parts for 1 minute. etc...

Icy hot or toothpaste
1 day: 1 application to 1 body part
2 days: 2 applications (1 per minute) to 2 body parts
3 days: 3 applications (1 per minute) to 3 body parts
4 days: First post per person, 1 application per body part. 2nd post, 2 applications on 2 body parts... (No back to back posts.)

If there are more than 200 posts, the poster may add 5 minutes of ginger figging.

If there are more than 250 posts and a person has posted more than 5 times, poster may choose to require the application of capsaicin before any other punishment to any of listed parts except clit and asshole.

If there are more than 300 posts, the punishment above may include capsaicin to the asshole.

If there are more than 350 posts, the punishment above may also include capsaicin to the clit.

If there are more than 400 posts, the poster may require the administration of a fleet enema before the figging.

I promise to provide a running total of punishments assigned and report on the completion of the punishments.

PM DARES:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73234
suzie.queue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:12 AM   #2518
suzie.queue

I realize the time stamp was off on my post. I am reposting with the note that it is currently 12:10pm UTC/GMT, 7:10am in NY, and 4:10am in CA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie.queue View Post
I promise to make a punishment thread where posters can add spanks, clothespins, or application of icy hot or toothpaste to the body part of their choice. The punishment thread would stay up for

1 day if someone posts in this thread in the next 20 minutes.
2 days if someone posts in this thread in next 15 minutes.
3 days in next 10 minutes, and
4 days in next 5 minutes.

Spanks
If the thread is up for 1 day people can add 20 spanks per post and choose 2 body parts to get 20 each and choose 2 implements.
2 days, can add 30 spanks and choose 3 body parts, 3 implements.
3 days, 40 spanks and choose 4 body parts, 4 implements.
4 days, 20 spanks + the number of the post in the thread. First post per person, 1 body part. 2nd post, 2 body parts... (No back to back posts.)
Parts: L/R feet, L/R inner thigh, L/R back of thigh, L/R ass, asshole, clit, pussy, L/R breast, L/R nipple, belly
Implements: Metal ruler, plastic ruler, rubber spatula, wooden spoon, charging cord, rubber band, hair brush.

Clothespins
1 day: 2 pins per 2 body parts for 1 minute
2 days: 3 pins per 3 body parts for 1 minute
3 days: 4 pins per 4 body parts for 1 minute
4 days: First post per person 1 pin per 1 body part for 1 minute. 2nd post can add either 10 spanks for pin or can give 2 pins per 2 body parts for 1 minute. etc...

Icy hot or toothpaste
1 day: 1 application to 1 body part
2 days: 2 applications (1 per minute) to 2 body parts
3 days: 3 applications (1 per minute) to 3 body parts
4 days: First post per person, 1 application per body part. 2nd post, 2 applications on 2 body parts... (No back to back posts.)

If there are more than 200 posts, the poster may add 5 minutes of ginger figging.

If there are more than 250 posts and a person has posted more than 5 times, poster may choose to require the application of capsaicin before any other punishment to any of listed parts except clit and asshole.

If there are more than 300 posts, the punishment above may include capsaicin to the asshole.

If there are more than 350 posts, the punishment above may also include capsaicin to the clit.

If there are more than 400 posts, the poster may require the administration of a fleet enema before the figging.

I promise to provide a running total of punishments assigned and report on the completion of the punishments.

PM DARES:
Old 02-09-2019, 05:22 AM   #2519
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie.queue View Post
I realize the time stamp was off on my post. I am reposting with the note that it is currently 12:10pm UTC/GMT, 7:10am in NY, and 4:10am in CA.
I promise to post in said thread if you open it. That should count right?
(Based on the getdare time you posted it X:12 (X depending on timezone), so the 10 minute limit might be fullfilled )

Last edited by herpderp42; 02-09-2019 at 05:25 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to herpderp42 for this post:
Old 02-09-2019, 05:57 AM   #2520
suzie.queue

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
I promise to post in said thread if you open it. That should count right?
(Based on the getdare time you posted it X:12 (X depending on timezone), so the 10 minute limit might be fullfilled )
I have made a punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...68#post3566568

PM DARES:

Advertisements
Kink Talk