Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #61
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #62
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

very good. keep up the good work. (and don't forget about my undies. lol)

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #63
OwnMe8

Chapter 15

"So Alex and Liall are on their first date?"
"Mmhmmm.....can we not talk about Alex right now?"
>>>Caley smiled to herself. "Find then....now where were we? My turn right? Okay big boy, truth or dare?"
>>>Chris assessed his girlfriend carefully. "Truth". Caley's eyes narrowed, her hand on Chris' leg turned into eagle talons, digging into his thigh. "Ow! Okay. Okay! Dare".
>>>Her hand relaxed as she allowed herself an amusing smile. "That's right tiny. Now strip". Ever since their little bet where Caley proved she could embarrass Chris thouroughly, Caley took to reminding Chris every so often.
>>>Chris flashed crimson as he stood. "Can you stop calling me that!?"
>>>Caley's smile turned into a smirk. "Maybe. Now strip!". She propped her elbow on a pillow, adjusting to get the 'full view'.
>>>Chris shook his head as he saw Caley in a euphoria. He slid his white t slowly over his head. His hands worked gently over the exposed muscular stomach. With each rub of his palm you could almost hear Caley's heart beat quicken.
>>>'Damn straight! No tiny dick here!' Chris' roaming hands found their way to the buckle of his jeans, which once fed open, exposed the line of his boxer briefs' waistband. Chris' fingers teased gently as he rubbed the cotton, slowly sliding down a zipper, pants falling to the floor. He hooked his thumbs into the dark blue waistband.
"Wait!"
>>>Chris raised his eyebrow. His hands froze.
>>>"Leave them on. You look so damn....ughh I want you so bad". Caley's eyes locked onto the cotton clad bulge. She stood up, pressing herself into Chris. Her fingers traced the lines of the y, caressing the soft boy mound.
>>>Chris pushed her back, scoring a scowl from Caley. He laughed a quick chuckle. "Now you strip to your underwear!" Caley looked disappointed. "And then we are going to play twister!"
>>>Her smile returned, radiating pure excitement. She returned the favor of a slow seductive strip tease, paying special attention to gently rub her warm skin through the thin black lace of her bra and panties. Her fingers found their way down to her lips. Every touch felt a beyond pleasurable response. Letting out a soft moan, Caley gave herself a quick glance, seeing Chris practically drooling as he drifted into all new worlds of longing.
>>>"Oh one thing". She stared at the tight ass, covered by the dark blue cloth. It fit to every aspect of Chris' person, leaving nothing to the imagination. He was bent over, hastily laying out the twister mat. "I dare you not to get hard while we play the first round!"
>>>Chris spun around suddenly. "Ah, now how am I supposed to do that!? I'm already hard from just the thought of it, if you haven't noticed!" Caley noticed. Could she not?
"Well too bad! If you get a stiffy, you lose and get a punishment!"
>>>Chris fought himself. He screwed his eyes shut, attempting to clear his mind of everything. Slowly..VERY slowly, his rager subsided.
>>>The game began. Caley placed her right hand on the closest red. Chris arched over her naked back to reach for his own red. Caley slid her free hand up the cotton clad leg next to her. Chris clenched his teeth.
>>>"...ugh...damn...left foot blue". Caley waited as Chris pulled his left leg out until he was in partial splits. She stared longingly at the tight blue underwear which followed his every movement.
>>>Smiling micheiviously, Caley slid her leg out, threading it between Chris' open legs. The warm bulge grazed her leg and finally came to a rest, sitting on her thigh.
>>>Chris was heavily sweating. But, despite his best efforts, he couldn't tame his desires. The boxer briefs started tenting outwards. Caley giggled madly. Clenching he leg, she drove it into the soft mound. Chris collapsed, hands cupping his balls, though he smiled insanely.
>>>Not exactly the reaction you expect from a guy taking a hit to the nuts? Well it seems that a year into their dating, Caley introduced Chris into her burning desire of railing guys. Though hesitant, Chris indulged in her kink. Anything to make her happy. They started off slowly, but oddly enough, Chris found that he got the hardest he had ever been while being busted. Something about the control the woman - love of his life - could exert over him was unbelievably exciting. Since then, they have loved to routinely reintroduce Caley's fantasies into their sex life. Chris loved it.
>>>Caley stood over the muscularly toned boy helplessly trying to protect his jewels. She laughed, but was immediately drawn to the clenching ass behind its cotton prison.
>>>She shook her head and moved toward Chris' desk, where she pulled out several lengths of thick rope (another somewhat usual sex time toy for them).
>>>While Chris was still limp, Caley dragged him by his wrist to his bed. Truth was, he was in much more control of his body than he deigned to make obvious. In fact, when Caley tried to life him onto the bed, he pushed himself a little to help her.
>>>She tied off his right wrist in an expert knot. Reaching down, she pried the other hand clenched around his package off and secured it to another corner of the bed. Fixated by the now exposed bulge, moments ticked by.
>>>Hooking her thumbs inside the waistband, she slowly worked the boxer briefs down Chris' toned legs. His pride flopped to freedom as the underwear slid all the way down his legs.
>>>Caley laughed, dangling the the boxer briefs in the air. She made quick work of finishing the job, tieing Chris completely spread eagle on the bed. The now exposed orbs made for easy targets. A dull thump sounded as she brought her fist down.
>>>Chris shrieked a little too loudly considering there were rooms on the other side of both walls. It all went suddenly silent when Caley clapped her hand over his mouth. She stared into his eyes thoughtfully. "Okay that was your punishment. Now for the fun!"
>>>Chris moaned his agreement as Caley flung her leg over and straddled his waist. She sat down, his iron rod pressing against the warm skin of the small of her back. Caley leaned forward for a long diving sloppy kiss. She worked her hands up and down, sending shivers through his body.
>>>Slowly standing, Caley caressed her bra covered breasts. She slipped her hand back, popping open the hook. Her veluptuous boobs bounced happily in freedom. Chris stared wide eyed, not blinking.
>>>Caley gave a sexy wink and teasingly slid her panties down, revealing her perfect naked body. Maybe it was the dim light or just maybe it was the fact that she was so wet, but whatever it was, she glowed.>>>Chris got even harder (if that was possible). Caley spun around and lowered herself onto Chris' face, where his hungry tounge immediately delved between her lips. He savored her taste and stroked her softly. The tounge found her clit and worked teasingly with new vigor.
>>>Caley, rubbing her breast in her right hand, enjoyed pure ecstasy. She bent over, careful to not lose contact with the amazingly talented tounge. Her own tounge seemed to feel the need to prove itself as it wrapped around Chris' shaft.
>>>It didn't take long. In a few minutes, their frantic moaning and creacendoed into a sex gospel. As the choir suddenly turned to a peak, Chris blew his load into the wonderful mouth. His own was filled with juices for his tounge's hard work. Lips down to chin glistening, Chris smiled the blissful joy of complete love. Caley eased by the same emotions collapsed on top of him.

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #64
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Now that seemed familiar.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 05-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #65
OwnMe8

Well that seems familiar.....
1. Yes, I realized its similarities to my other story after I wrote it
2. Deal with it. It's one of my biggest fantasies.
3. You can't plagorize your own work
4. There were many differences, most importantly the mood
5. Thank you for your semi-consistently irritating posts Dare
6. And yes you are welcome for writing what at this point is many pages of story and posting them for free
7. Now that I'm thinking about it for the fifth time, really the only thing that is the same is him being tied and the position...

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Last edited by OwnMe8; 05-02-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #66
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I was not talking about that. I mean I pretty much lived that before in my life. Are you reading my mind?

Yamask
Old 05-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #67
OwnMe8

Oh...sorry then. It's extremely hot here and I turn into quite the a-hole when I'm hot.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 05-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #68
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like every other cali I have met.

Yamask
Old 05-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #69
JackTheWriter

I have been reading this story for a little while now and I am quite enjoying it. However at this point in time there is something that I feel I must say. For me, the transition from the first 14 chapters to the last one seemed pretty rough. The scene itself was very well written and enjoyable but it really did not mesh together with what came before. It almost felt like you saw it was time for the obligatory sex scene and wrote this chapter to appease certain readers while sacrificing some of the continuity of the story as a whole. This is not an attack or some kind of slight on you or your writing style but rather some constructive criticism based on my personal opinion. Thank you for writing this story and hearing me out with an open mind.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #70
OwnMe8

Hey Jack. Thanks for the criticism. I'm actually glad it disrupted the continuity of the story :P. It was meant as a jump/cut scene to get back to what Chris and Caley are up to. This story is focused on those four and now that Alex and Liall's arc has developed, there are going to be alternating jumps between the two lines.

Though, it was not to appease a genre of readers (the readers that are only interested in sex scenes bare no interest from me). The reason for jumping back to a sex scene was to return to one of Chris and Caley's regular activities, introduced with chapter 1. As for continuity of this line, remember the characters are doing things while the others are being written about. I am just reporting here and now.

Thanks,
AJ

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 05-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #71
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Regardless of anybody else's opinion I like this story and strongly encourage you to continue!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #72
JohnMuk

Keep it up! Loving this.
ASL: 20/M/UK.

Likes: humiliation, CBT, mild pain, piss, underwear, exercise punishment, cum denial/play, bondage, public, anal, crossdressing.
Limits: scat, family, friends, permanent.

Add my Slave on snapchat: boybb
JohnMuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #73
OwnMe8

Hey! I realize it has been over a month since the last continuation...yikes! I got caught up in finals mayhem and completely crashed after that. The little bit I have been writing has been toward two books I'm working on. I really didn't mean to abandon you guys or Chris, Alex, Caley, and Liall. I'm sorry to leave everyone in limbo. Hopefully everyone is still around and interested in the story.

Anyway, I will try to return into this world and get a new chapter up in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
AJ

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 06-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #74
OwnMe8

Okay. So, it turns out that when I say a couple of days...it means a week or two...lol. Sorry. Something came up, but I should be able to write in about a week or so.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 07-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #75
OwnMe8

Woooeee! I'm back! Here's the latest installment, just finished. It's a little shorter than my past posts, but I should have the next part up soon. Hopefully life doesn't get in the way again. Anyway, enjoy! Thanks for hanging in there and not pressuring me to hurry. Sorry for the wait.

Chapter 16

>>>The door creaked open. Alex lightly stumbled into the room. Intoxicated, though he hadn't had a drop of alcohol. He collapsed onto his bed, still wearing his night out's attire. His eyes closed, he smiled in a euphoric bliss.
>>>Chris froze. Caley peeked out of the blanket, her hand softly gliding over Chris' naked body. His arms and legs were still tied stiff to the corners of the bed. Together they didn't dare to as much as breath. They watched wide-eyed, though if they could see in Alex's mind, they need'nt have bothered. His attention was anywhere else, but the present.

"Did he talk about me?"
>>>Chris looked up from his plate of eggs. Smiling, he shook his head at his friend that he knew since kindergarten.
>>>Liall's eyes dropped, a sadness creeping over him. "Oh...I thought it was a good night..."
>>>Chris continued to laugh. "You invite me for breakfast. Here I was thinking you wanted to spend time with an old friend".
>>>Liall assessed Chris carefully. Ever since they were small Chris couldn't bluff. "What is it?"
"He didn't talk about you! He hasn't said one word about anything! I don't think he's even returned to earth from cloud nine yet!"
"Really?"
>>>A toothy grin on his face, Chris tagged Liall on the arm across the table. "He practically floated in and out of the room. Liall I've been living with the guy for almost a year. I've never seen him like this".
>>>Liall beamed.
>>>"Now come on!" Chris chuckled. "This is chick talk, not what guys talk about".
"Oh so I'm a chick am I".
"Well..."
>>>Liall reached over, giving Chris a good slug. But, he couldn't stop smiling.

"Did he talk to you about me?"
"What?"
"Caley said you ate with Liall this morning. Did he?"
>>>Chris laid his head back on his pillow. "You've got to be kidding me!"
>>>Alex cocked his head. "What?"
"I can't go through this again! Sheesh you two lovebirds! It's like middle school with you guys".
>>>"Sorry". Alex flushed, pulling back. "I've just never..."
>>>Chris drew back. "Never?...oh...I'm sorry Alex. No really it's okay. It was just funny cuz he was asking me all about you earlier".
"Really!"
>>>Blushing, Chris rubbed the back of his head. "Don't worry, he's into you".

"Hey".
>>>Alex turned a light pink. His tennis bag hung over his shoulder, he was walking down to the courts for practice. Liall was leaning on the gate.
"Liall!" 'keep cool'
>>>A bright smile flashed across Liall's lips as he lunged forward wrapping his arms around Alex. "I've been thinking about you ever since I said goodnight to you!"
"Too tight!"
Liall's eyes twinkled. He squeezed harder. "I've never felt like this about anyone Alex. And we've only had one date!"
>>>"Uhh Liall." Alex blinked, swallowing hard. The entire team was on the other side of the fence watching with wide glaring eyes. Jason looked shocked while AJ smiled. Chris let out a cat calling whistle.
>>>Liall grinned a foolish grin. He wrapped his arm behind Alex's back and walked down onto the courts. It was the typical butterflies and wonderful paradise of a new relationship. Though, Liall clung to Alex like they'd been together for months.
>>>"10 laps." The coach looked up from his clip board as the group started around the courts. "Alex wait. Come here".
>>>He jogged over to the coach as everyone took off running without him. "Alex. What happened between you and Taylor?"
"It's not important coach. Nothing."
>>>He stared flatly over his sunglasses. "It is definitely important Alex. Do you understand how serious this is? Taylor has filed an assault charge with campus police. It's only because it happened on my courts that they let me talk to you first."
>>>Alex froze, staring unbelievingly at the coach. The regulars heard the coach as they passed and all stopped while the others continued on.
>>>"Coach!" They asserted together. "Alex did nothing wrong!"
>>>Jason stepped forward. "Coach. I told you what happened. It was all Taylor's fault. The asshole".
>>>The coach shrugged. "It's out of my hands. As of now you are suspended from play Alex. And that includes practices. Sorry. Also, they informed me that if they find you guilty, you will be facing criminal charges and will be expelled".
>>>His eyes wide, Alex trembled.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Last edited by OwnMe8; 07-08-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk