Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #31
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Male

its really good. keep up the good work

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #32
Cole

Amazing story please continue
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #33
OwnMe8

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the comments! I love hearing from you and am glad you all are enjoying the story. Here's the next installment, poker night.

Chapter 10

>>>'Dueces...are you kidding me!?' Alex afforded himself a quick side glance at Liall. He wasn't showing anything but calm as he lifted the corners of his cards. 'Damn...these guys actually know how to play....'
"Alex".
"Oh sorry, call".
>>>AJ burned and dealt the flop. king, ace, 5.
"Check".
"Check".
>>>Caley, then Chris rubbed the table (check, check). 'Whoo, okay this may be alright'.
>>>"20". Liall calmly tossed two red chips into the middle. Alex sighed and tossed his cards to his side. Everyone except for Chris folded. Two rounds of betting and two cards later, Liall took it with kings.
>>>Alex grasped the collar of his jacket, suddenly unsure if he really wanted to play this game at all.
>>>"WOO!" Caley jumped onto the seat of her chair, yanking off her t-shirt. She whipped it above her head, gyrating her body to the beat of the moment, before tossing it to her adoring audience.
>>>Chris chuckled. "You're drunk aren't you?"
>>>"Maybe!" She leaned in for a sloppy kiss, playing up the role. Her breasts leaned softly on Chris' shoulder. However, when she pulled back, she whispered into Chris' ear "look". Caley nodded to his left then took her seat, clearly pleased with herself.
>>>Chris turned. Alex was now standing in his plain black shirt, his jacket in hand.
>>>More cards were dealt. More drinks were had. More laughter rang out. And, yes, more clothes left their owners. Alex faired little better than the first hand, now clad in only his underwear, pants, and shirt. Liall had only lost his sneakers, which was about average looking around the table.
>>>It was Jason who got the first actual strip, slipping off his shorts, and proudly standing in his checkered boxers. Cat calls rang from all the guys. Ira ran her hand along his exposed skin, moving ever closer to his crotch with each circle.
"Alright! Alright! Enough of that Ira, back to the game!"
>>>Sydney was the first to go out, losing (very unluckily) as AJ pulled a straight on the river. She dutifully stood, dropping her boyshorts. She was wet....very wet as she climbed on and straddled AJ's legs.
>>>Sydney entertained herself by rubbing her veluptuous ass into AJ's crotch, until she would feel something beginning to stir. She watched as the game continued, but kept at her own game every few minutes.
>>>The cards to come were much kinder to Alex, giving him hands in the order of ace, king..kings..aces. As a result, he soon found himself on the winning end of several large pots, and to Liall's dismay, hands that trumped his own.
>>>Caley was the next to lose it all, going all in, but getting beat by Taylor's full house. She stood, her bare breasts bouncing happily, saying hello to all of the boys straining in their seats as they fixated on her. Hooking her thumbs inside the line of her dark purple panties, she slowly slid them down her smooth legs. Wiggling her ass in front of Chris as she did her tease, Caley made him lose himself for the second time that night.
>>>Was that Chris drooling? Probably. Alex turned a little red, and despite the alcohol, knew that was his friend...naked friend. He stared at the table dutifully. Even being gay, Caley could cause you to stir, that's just how beautiful her perfect body was...and how much she played it up.
>>>For some reason or another, the night took to an ever-faster, ever-spiraling turn. Within the next four hands, Alex had lost his shirt, revealing his sculpted abs and chest to all. Jason had gone out, who immediately stood and dropped his boxers, an ample dick flopping out of its cloth prison. Ira giggled as she slowly worked her thumb across his head, gingerly massaging her boyfriend's meat as he lay in her lap. Jason sprung up to attention within seconds, and whether it was all the beer he drank or the fact that his 9 inch cock stood proudly, he was unashamed. Taylor also lost, going all in, losing his shirt down to his birthday suit in one fell swoop.
>>>Alex fought as hard as he could to stare at the felt table between his thumbs. 'What an interesting pattern.....no don't look at the cock...don't look at the cock'. His gaze flicked up quickly, registering Taylor's fully naked form from head, down a tight stomach, over a dusty happy trail, and to a trimmed groin. 'No the table....right the table....cock'. This battle dragged on between his burning desire - he'd never seen a guy naked before in real life - and his conscience which screamed at him that it was weird and just wrong.
>>>For his part, Liall didn't even notice the completely naked guys around the room. He was being held captive, his eyes trapped on Alex's toned torso. Chris smiled to himself as he saw Liall's wanting and dumb face, though he was a little distracted by the unbelievably smooth skin his hand had been absent mindedly caressing.
>>>Liall got his turnaround as he bet on something he really shouldn't have..he may have been a little distracted. Off came his shirt, revealing a very fair skinned and muscular chest.
>>>This time, it was Alex who couldn't help himself. The guy was just too close. 'Besides...he's my partner in this game...'. Every 15 seconds or so Alex would get lost staring at the light casting shadows on each hill of Liall's six pack. He got squirmish as his line of sight drifted down and followed the v that cut and disappeared at Liall's waistline.
>>>What struck Alex most was the complete hairlessness of Liall's slightly shining body. Other than his shaggy blond hair, which tangled like many of the great sea serpents intertwined, the boy was simply hairless. 'Does he shave?....is that natural?.....damn......right the table!'
>>>Two more hands. Three more naked people around the room. Both turned into heavy betting rounds, where unlucky for Jules, Stephanie, and AJ, that meant they were soon casting their naked glory across the room. Honestly, the three were pretty....how should I put this?....meh.
>>>Nothing special about the way they lost their clothes, nor was there much about their bodies that was captivating. Each of them were pretty beautiful in their own rights, but for the girls..well after Caley they were nothing special..and AJ, he was ripped, but not so amazing when compared to the other naked or half-naked guys.
>>>Alex ended up losing his pants in the second hand. He stood, unbuckling his pants, and let them slide down his legs where they met the floor with a soft thump. There was a not-quite-so-audible gasp from Liall as Alex stripped. It didn't seem like anyone else heard it, but Alex did, making his face crimson. Liall flat out stared at the beautiful curves of Alex's sculpted body. The tight grey boxer briefs did little to hide his impressive bulge and a perfectly formed bubble butt.
>>>However, the one really interesting thing came as the room realized both AJ and Sydney were out. After some elementary grade school murmuring, it was decided that the pair were going to be decorative statues for the party. They stood in whatever pose asked of them and remained stone as the minutes ticked by. Of course, being as horny as the room was, the first pose they were made to do was a stillframe of some good old fashioned doggy style.
>>>It may have been that his hand was crap...and it may have been the fact that he was just openly staring at Alex now, completely giving up on any guise, but Liall soon found himself facing the river with 10-high. "All in". He hoped to buy the pot apparently.
>>>However, he wasn't exactly in the best of mind sets to keep control of his emotions and bluff convincingly. Alex saw through it immediately and, going with his gut, called.
>>>Liall hung his head, but didn't protest. He dropped his shorts and boxer briefs. Alex's mouth actually dropped. One.....Wow. Two, his complete hairlessness didn't just pertain to his upper body. Alex found himself oddly pulled toward the radiating skin.
>>>He wasn't prepared for what was to come. Liall followed through and sat his boyish butt on Alex's cotton clad lap. Here he was with a completely stunning naked guy sitting on his lap. He got excited....you wouldn't? Of course, Liall felt this, offering himself an almost victorious smile.
"Alex!"
".....Huh....what?"
"Your ante man".
>>>"Oh....right". Alex quickly fumbled with his chips, tossing two whites into the center of the table. By now, AJ and Sydney were made to switch to AJ riding her. 'I have to touch him!' Alex slightly raised his hand, shaking madly in the air. He made to rub Liall's side, but pulled his hand back suddenly before he made contact.
>>>'...How am I going to do this without being overly outright?' Alex's cards were dealt. He looked at them lying on the table in front of Liall and insperation shook him. He tentatively wrapped his hand around Liall while leaning in with his other to grab the cards. Alex effectively slid his entire left arm around Liall's lower stomach, until he had Liall in an odd sort of embrace. He remained resolute, though his cheeks burned hotter than ever before.
>>>Liall shivered, a smile appearing across his lips. Chris saw the whole thing and smiled at him. Yeah, I know what you are thinking - he has an unbelievably beautiful naked girl on his lap, yet he still manages to pay attention to other goings on? Well....I guess he is an amazing double tasker. In fact, even while he smiled at Liall, his hands explored every...yes EVERY inch of Caley's naked body.
>>>The rest of the night was pretty much a blur. Everyone was completely captivated by their partners, most starting to seriously fool around. The game became more of a second, unpleasant task. So, when Jason stood, his dick raging from a hand job he was receiving, and declared at 3am that it was time to end the night, no one complained. Though, Liall was torn, he didn't want the night to drag on and end up doing a dare, he definitely didn't want to get off of Alex, but he also hadn't seen Alex drop his boxer briefs yet. He let out a sigh, 'oh well'.
>>>Everyone quickly dressed and hurried out of the door. They left in their pairs. Obviously most weren't planning on ending the night just yet. Alex was quick in his own right....this night was fun....but....weird. Liall finished getting dressed and made to talk to Alex. However, the guy sped out of the apartment, leaving Liall cursing himself.
>>>He let out a long sigh, yet a smile remained. "Tomorrow then".

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #34
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice one.. Keep it going...

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #35
Mr. Fun 21

Oh so AMAZING!!!!! Love it!
Old 04-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #36
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

yeah. its really. good keep going.

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
Old 04-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #37
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Nice, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #38
OwnMe8

Thanks for the encouragement Hey, as a side note, I am writing a novel (its story and genre is obviously much different than these). I wanted to know if you are enjoying, in particular, my style of writing. The novel has a lot more detailed and world scope ideas, but I want to know from others if the way I write, my tone, my mood, my general storytelling is enjoyable. I'd love to hear from you either on here or pm with any comment, good or criticism.

Anyway, here's the next installment of our story.

Chapter 11

>>>Wherever Chris and Caley went that night, Alex didn't know. But, due to his early morning classes he didn't run into his roommate until he was walking down to the courts.
"Hey Alex".
"Oh. Hey Chris, where ya been?"
>>>He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. Though he turned and looked at Alex, a cryptic expression masked his thoughts. "Places".
"Doing what?"
>>>Chris struck the best classic old timey movie grave digger he could muster. Rubbing his hands together, "things".
".....You were fucking Caley all night".
>>>A bright smile broke through the cheesy acting. "Yup. That about sums it up". Alex shook his head, but couldn't keep from grinning as they walked through the gates.
>>>Day two of tryouts ran much the same as the first. Alex continued to have fiery hitting sessions with Jason while the coach walked up and down, watching everyone intensely. It went on in the same fashion for about two, two and a half hours, before the coach called it a day.
>>>Alex was finishing getting dressed, pulling on his socks, as Liall approached him.
"Hey Alex....can I ....uhh...ask you something?"
"Yeah?"
>>>Liall nervously looked at the ground. His light skin splashing with deepening red. "...I...uhh..."
>>>Alex quickly looked at his phone as Liall continued to stare at the ground, stammering. "Shoot. It's 4:50. Sorry Liall I've got to run to a physics lab". He clapped Liall on the shoulder, giving a friendly smile. "Have to talk later, kay?"
>>>Liall nodded, his gaze still on the floor as Alex ran out of the locker room. The physics building was easily a 20 minute walk from there, so Alex had to book it to make it on time. Liall let out a sigh 'come on. Get a hold of yourself'.

>>>Wednesday passed in practically the exact same way. Though Liall was too nervous to even approach Alex this time. He fought, but just couldn't make his legs move.

>>>Thursday came and went. Liall hated himself by now, sinking into a depression as his mind battled itself unceasingly.

>>>By Friday, he didn't even want to get out of bed, though he forced himself at the very least to drag his unwilling body to practice. He played absent mindedly, and every time he looked to court 1 his throat constricted, palms growing slick.
>>>He couldn't play. It was all he could do to barely return a few of AJ's shots. Of course the coach noticed his lethargic playing, chastising him for being lazy.
"5 miles after practice Liall. I'll give you a reason for being tired".
>>>"Yes coach. Sorry". Liall tried, but honestly failed pretty miserably to pick himself up. Somehow he made it to the end of practice, where his heart actually began hurting as he stood a couple feet away from Alex, listening to the coach.
"That's it for tryouts! And I have to say I am very happy with all of you! Welcome to the team! Okay, see everyone Monday....regulars, don't leave. Alex stay here too".
>>>The group waited in silence as everyone else filed off the courts. Liall glanced at Alex, then the ground. Alex....ground....Alex......ground........
"Okay so we actually have an exhibition next Wednesday. To get you guys ready, Jason will be leading a regulars' practice tomorrow, same time. I have to go work out some seeding issues, so Jason will be in charge".
>>>The coach looked down at his clip board. "As it stands now, this is how I see our line up. Liall, AJ doubles 1. Justin, Taylor doubles 2". Some murmuring started in the small group.
"Alex, singles 1". Everyone pulled back, completely shocked. Jason reeled, his eyes wide, mouth open. He stood completely frozen as the coach continued. "And, Jason, singles 2. Chris singles 3. Tomorrow though I want you all to practice your doubles game. Okay, that's it. Liall you owe me 5".
>>>The regulars, with their new member among their ranks, walked toward the lockers. Chris glanced at Jason who was slowly turning from dumbfounded to pissed. His eyes burnt, no doubt his pride tweaked once again....just like Wimbledon.
>>>Not a word was spoken. Everyone changed and took off, out of the lockers. Alex remained on the bench thinking how odd this whole turn of events really was. A couple weeks ago he didn't think he'd be playing tennis again. He smiled as he mused with the past, present, and lines of future.

>>>Then, a strong, abrupt shove knocked Alex off the bench, sprawling on the cold cement floor. He immediately flew upright and turned to the attacker. "What the hell man?"
>>>The aggressor wasted no time, already sending his fist screaming toward Alex's face. He quickly dodged and retreated a few steps. "Why are you doing this? What the fuck have I done to you?".
>>>Another fist came flying toward Alex, which he barely managed to avoid. Snarling, he made to retaliate with a fist of his own. Though as he lunged, the assailant expertly stepped backward, grabbing Alex's wrist, sending him flying forward. Alex, pulled by his own momentum, was helpless as the wall of lockers grew to fill his entire sight.
>>>His head made a crash with the corner of the metal lockers. A bright, blinding spark crossed his vision. Then, everything was black.

>>>Liall finally finished his laps, fighting for air as he made it into the lockers. He managed to reach his locker and slumped onto the bench in front of it. Staring at his lock, Liall struggled to just get his head straight. He jerked his head up suddenly, 'was that....moaning?'
>>>Curious, he lightly pulled himself standing and followed his ears. They brought him to the open showers. He shrieked as he beheld the source of the painful keening.
>>>Alex was completely naked. His hands were tied with some sort of black cable. It stretched his arms above his head, where the cable was tight around a shower head. Two torn cloths wrapped his face, one acted as a blindfold, the other tied in a gag, forcing into his mouth. A red stream of blood trickled from his temple. The word 'Bitch' stretched from his right hip to his left shoulder in black marker.
>>>Hearing Liall's howl, Alex jerked against his bondage. Liall immediately sprung to action, ripping off his blindfold and gag. He stared into Alex's panicked eyes, trying to comfort him as his fingers fumbled with the knot around the shower head. Of course, Liall finally got his wish, he was not only seeing Alex naked, but was rubbing against him as he finally undid the knot. Though, this wasn't exactly what Liall had in mind, and time would tell that he barely even registered Alex's naked form, instead intent on only helping him. The cord finally slid to the ground, Alex falling with it.
>>> Liall caught his naked crush and shouldered his arm to keep him standing.
"Liall....could...you.....clothes trash can".
>>>He nodded confusingly, but upon reaching the trash, saw Alex's clothes in a ball inside the can. Fishing them out, Liall shook his head, bringing Alex back to his locker where Liall helped him dress in an extra clean pair of Liall's clothes. He dutifully helped his crush make himself decent, still completely shocked.
>>>From there, Liall practically carried Alex to the medical center, where a calm doctor examined Alex's skull. To Liall's relief, after hours of testing, the doctor said that it wasn't serious and that he was lucky he will only have a large bump and a cut from this. He could've had a concussion or much worse.
>>>Liall thanked the woman and put Alex's arm back over his shoulder. Despite her convictions, Alex could still not walk on his own. His legs shook.
"Who did this to you?"
>>>Alex remained silent, staring at the ground as it passed. Liall cursed and continued to carry Alex to his dorm.

>>>Chris greeted them as Liall knocked, but his face showed shock at seeing Alex destroyed. They helped put Alex on his bed, arranging his pillows and blankets to where he'd be comfortable. Alex looked at Liall, then Chris, but said nothing.
>>>Once he was arranged, Chris yanked Liall's arm, pulling him out of the room. He shut the door behind him. "What the hell happened?"
>>>Liall shook his head, his mind spinning as Chris yelled. "I don't know......I walked into the lockers and he was tied, naked in the showers. His head was bleeding......Chris who did this?"
>>>A heavy frown set in as Chris listened to Liall. "I don't know. What the hell...who would do something like this....why?"
"Chris, someone wrote bitch across his body".
>>>"What the fuck!?" Chris turned and punched the wall, hitting the beam solidly. That would hurt tomorrow. "....You don't think....it was Jason?"
"Jason?.....No......though he was really pissed when coach said he'll be 2".
>>>Chris growled, but reopened the door. They both went in, sitting on Chris' bed as they searched for answers. Alex lay looking at the ceiling.
"Damnit! Chris, we are going to find whoever did this and fuck him up!"
>>>Alex turned his head to look at his friends. Very softly, he managed "no".
"No!? ....Alex do you know who did this to you?
>>>He returned to staring at the ceiling, but nodded.
"Then tell us! He won't get away with this shit".
"No.....he won't.....but....don't attack him.....then you're him".
>>>Chris sighed, but Liall bit his lip. He wanted Alex now more than ever. Although, despite his amazement at Alex's conviction to do the right thing,Liall clenched his fist. If he found who did this, Liall would destroy him.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Last edited by OwnMe8; 04-11-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #39
dirtylittleboy

awww. poor Alex. great job on the character development. keep up the good job

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
Old 04-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #40
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I like it the style is good, although you might make a good 50 shades of tennis writer. Just saying.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #41
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #42
Rugshaw1

Thumbs up

Absolutely brilliant, as always
Rugshaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #43
Mr. Fun 21

How heartbreaking yet amazing at the same time! Loved it!
Old 04-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #44
OwnMe8

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback. Love it And I'll have to keep that in mind demon...though I would have to use a penn name lol. Sorry about the wait. Real life getting in the way (I hate that). This one's a little short, but I felt it was a good point to post it. I'm planing on just relaxing this weekend after a run of hellish midterms, so I should have more sections up soon! As always, thank you, and love to hear from you.........Ahh enough of me talking. To the story!

Chapter 12

>>>Chris and Liall remained dumbfounded, sitting on the bed. Sometime later, Alex twisted to face the wall and curled into a tight ball underneath the blankets. Chris stared solemnly at the hurting boy.
"Hey Chris, can I sleep here.....I......uhhh.....".
>>>Of course Chris nodded his affirmative, handing Liall an extra pillow and a spare blanket from his bed. Liall laid down between the two beds, tears rolling down from his blue eyes as he struggled into a fitful sleep.

The next morning...
>>>Alex slowly swung his legs over the side of his bed. His hands clenched the edge for support.
"Hey Alex, how are you feeling?"
>>>Chris stared hopefully as Alex managed to get himself onto his feet. He swayed, teetering on the edge of an unstable canyon. As he rocked backward, it immediately became clear that he wouldn't be able to keep upright. Chris lunged to grab Alex's arm before he fell. His hand froze in midair.
>>>An enveloping hold surrounded Alex as Liall pressed himself into Alex's body. He kept Alex standing, but that wasn't exactly the point, now was it? Liall's head fell on Alex's shoulder, his arms remained resolute in never letting go. He balled, tears falling onto Alex's shoulder. "I'm sorry Alex....I'm so sorry".
>>>If Alex was in a daze before, he was in complete shock now. His eyes wide as Liall remained in the embrace. Chris smiled to himself, reaching to grab a towel before he headed for the door. "I'm going to go take a shower".
'And leave you two alone', he thought as the door clicked.
"Alex. Can I ask you something I've been meaning to ask all week?"
>>>Alex who was slowly coming out of his shock, managed a weak nod.
>>>"Alex". Liall pulled his head back, diving into Alex's eyes. "Would you like to go out to dinner with me?"
>>>That did it. Apparently, you can be completely brought out of a state of shock by being completely shocked again. Alex's eyes, suddenly lucid, stared back at the boy who was still wrapped around him. "Are you......?
>>>"Asking you out on a date? Yes". Liall couldn't help himself from beaming. He'd finally done it!
"Liall......I......I'd love to".
>>>His response was greeted with a boa constrictor of a hug. Liall laughed a sweet and flittering laugh. Alex fought for his breath, but otherwise seemed to completely return to his old self. From utter humiliation and pain to a warm feeling of love he had never felt before in a few hours, well it was a little much to process. Tears welled in Alex's eyes. Was it happiness? Sadness? Or something else entirely? I doubt even Alex could tell you.
>>>The two remained in their embrace, Alex returning the favor, for several more minutes. If it wasn't for Chris returning dripping wet from the shower, they may have remained for the rest of the day. As it was, Chris immediately saw an amazing difference is Alex. He had made a complete 180 within the few minutes Chris was away. He had a good idea of why, but Chris chose to remain silent and slip into some clothes, though he couldn't help but wear a small grin. "Hey Liall, practice is in 20 minutes".
>>>"Huh?" Liall pulled back from Alex and turned his head toward Chris. His eyes were lost in a dreamy glaze.
"Practice....don't you need to go get changed?"
>>>".....oh practice.....uhh no I've got clothes in my lo..." He stopped, of course Alex was wearing his spare set of clothes. "Damn". He grudgingly stepped back from Alex and let his irritation spill in a glance at Chris. "We'll talk at practice". He gave Alex a quick hug and left.
>>>Chris chuckled, but had enough sense to not broach the *what happened while I was gone?* area with Alex.
>>>Alex started changing too, slipping out of Liall's clothes. Though, he froze after sliding the tee over his head. His hand trembled as his fingers traced the lettering across his torso. They slowly followed the tip of the B to the h sprawled across his body.
>>>Alex stood in a momentary loss, he couldn't process what the hell it was.
>>>"Will you tell me now who did that to you?" Chris looked at Alex seriously, his anger building as he followed the lettering.
>>>Alex remained frozen except for his slowly probing fingers. However, his eyes fell upon the shirt hanging loosely from his left hand and a gentle breeze brushed away the cloud that was engulfing his mind.
>>>He brought the tee back over his head recovering his naked upperbody. The shirt smelled of Liall; Alex felt himself enclosed in a warm hug from Liall again. He shook himself, "I'll take care of it".

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 04-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #45
Mr. Fun 21

Really good. I am so glad Liall finally found the courage to ask Alex

Advertisements
Kink Talk