Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
jackass

Default Skylar's Battle

This is not the first story I have written, but it is the first one I have written for getdare. Now, before you start reading, let me warn you. This is not the typical story that you will see here on getdare. And it is long. But if you battle on through to the end of what I have right now, please let me know if I should continue or leave off.

And Please, I ask that you do not masturbate or pleasure yourself in any why like that while you read my story. If that's what you want, look somewhere else. If you choose to read my writing, I ask that you have the restraint and respect for me to do as I ask.

Part 1
The front door slammed behind Skylar as she walked into her house, high heels clacking on the marble. “Mom, I’m home,” she yelled. After throwing her school bag on the couch and kicking off her shoes she walked barefoot into the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate milk from the fridge. She stared into the marble floor, so perfectly polished and unblemished it contained a perfect reflection of the white stone walls surrounding her and the crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling above her head. She took another swallow of the chocolate milk and leaned against the island counter, examining every crystal facet of the chandelier in the mirror-like floor as she waited for her mother to answer. When her mother didn’t answer she looked up towards the hallway leading to her mother’s room. Skylar was sure she had seen her mother’s car in the driveway, but she looked out the window just to be sure. A black mustang with a red decal in a corner of the window sat in the drive way. Definitely her mother’s car.

Skylar looked back towards her mother’s room. With the marble floor and stone walls the slightest sound traveled from one end of the house to the other quickly and clearly, a fact that had gotten Skylar caught dozens of times while trying to sneak out. Her family had been living in that house for three years, and her mother had always been there every day to greet her coming home, or had left a note. This was the first day she had not come out to greet Skylar.

Skylar knew her father was still at work and so had not taken her mom on a date. Her mom wasn’t even yet forty, so it was unlikely she had was injured and she had been perfectly healthy when Skylar left for school that morning. Leaving only one likely possibility.

Reaching under her shirt at the small of her back Skylar unsheathed the small knife she always carried with her. Both she and her younger sister had been trained in self-defense and advanced martial arts. Skylar wasn’t arrogant, but was confident she could hold her own against a common house thief.

Holding the black blade against her leg she moved towards the hallway, thankful she had taken her loud and cumbersome high heels off. She peeked around the corner and saw her parent’s bedroom door was closed. Now she knew something was wrong. None of the bedroom doors in their house were ever closed until everyone went to bed. Skylar moved down the hallway on silent footsteps, stopping at the double doors. She put her ear against the door and listened for any noises on the other side. Hearing nothing she half-raised her knife and put her hand on the door knob, readying herself to enter.

Suddenly, she felt something smooth pressed into the back of her neck. She froze immediately, recognizing it as the cold barrel of gun.

“Now, do I need to tell you to give me the knife?” a quiet, sinister voice whispered in her ear. Skylar shivered at the closeness of the voice. How had she not heard him approach from behind? She began slowly turning to give him the knife, but stopped when the gun was pressed harder into the base of her skull. “Don’t turn around. Just slowly reach back.” Damn. Skylar was hoping to be able to make a move. Rather than trying to make a move she reached back and allowed him to take her knife. As soon as its reassuring presence left her palm she felt the gun disappear from her neck, although she had no doubt it was still pointed at her head.

“Don’t turn around and always keep your hands out at your sides where I can see them.” Skylar obeyed the low voice. “Good. Now, slowly open the doors and walk inside.” Skylar used only one hand to turn the knob and push the doors open, keeping the other up and to the side. What she saw on the other side of the door froze her in place.

Her mother was tied to a chair, half naked with a ball gag spreading her mouth wide. Her head was hanging low, her chest heaving from exhaustion and sweat pooling around her feet. Skylar saw a cables going from the wall outlet to the chair and knew why her mother was so exhausted. The bastard had been torturing her, electrocuting her, for whatever reason. Anger rose through Skylar, almost too much to contain. Her mother was the strongest woman she knew, as well as the best female fighter in the state. To see her brought down this much angered Skylar beyond anything she had ever known, so much that red was beginning to tinge the outer edges of her vision.

“Move,” the man behind her said, and pushed her shoulder hard enough most other people would have stumbled forward. But it was the motion that Skylar had been waiting for. His hand hit her shoulder and she reacted instantly. Pivoting around in a blur, she struck with her left hand, hitting the arm holding the gun just inside the elbow and forcing the gun away from her head. Her right hand followed in a short but powerful punch to his lower jaw. It contained all of her strength as well as the momentum in her pivot and would snap his head so far as to break his spine, killing him almost instantly. But before her fist connected, a strong hand gripped her wrist, halting her blow in mid-air.

Skylar jerked back in surprise, but the hand still gripped her wrist like a vise. Her eyes followed the wrist up the arm, the arm to the chest, and from the chest to the face, where she was immediately caught in his eyes. A glacier blue, with light green flecks, with strands of black hair partially covering them. Unlike other eyes, where she often saw her own reflection in them, his eyes seemed to go on forever, into an endless depth so deep she would never return….

“Bitch!” the first man screamed, breaking her away from the endless blue eyes. She looked back into his angry face and actually feared for her life. But before he could do anything Blue Eyes twisted her arm behind her back and roughly pushed her against the wall. He grabbed her other arm and forced her palms together between her shoulder blades, like she had folded her hands for prayer behind her back. She grunted as pain shot through her arms and shoulders in protest. She felt a zip tie circle around her wrists and heard it zip shut snugly against her flesh, preventing her from moving her hands anywhere. With them stuck between her shoulder blades she wasn’t going to be fighting any more anytime soon.

Skylar opened her mouth to scream, but Blue Eyes’ hand swiftly covered her mouth and pinched her nose shut. “Scream,” he said, taking out his gun, “and I shoot your mother.” Skylar eyes flicked to her mother, her head still down and chest heaving. Skylar didn’t know if her mother had even registered anything that had just happened. Blue Eyes spun her around so her back was to the wall and she was once again staring into his eyes, his hand still over her mouth and nose. She was aware of his chest pressed tightly against hers and his gun aimed straight between her mother’s eyes, even as he stared into Skylar’s. Seeing no other choice, she nodded. Blue Eyes quickly released her and stepped back. Skylar began breathing again, being careful not to breath too deeply though.

Blue Eyes glanced at the first man and said, “Get the cables. We’re done here.” Rather than hopping to work, the first man stepped toward Skylar and began examine her from top to bottom. Skylar felt the blood rush to her face as his eyes lingered on her legs covered only by shorts and then flicked to her top before looking into her face. She was frighteningly aware of the fact that with her hands behind her back as they were, there was nothing she could do to if he began touching her… or worse.

“What do we do with her?” he asked as Blue Eyes walked into the bedroom. Skylar made a face at the man’s terrible breath and noticed he had a scar running from his hairline to the corner of his eye.

“Tie her up and leave her with her mother,” Blue Eyes replied without thinking. Scar Face looked back at Skylar and leered, revealing crooked and yellowed teeth.

“But this one is just so pretty,” he said, looking back down her body without restraint. If Skylar could have, she would have removed a few of those teeth from his jaw. “And she’s got fight. You know the others will have fun breaking one as strong as this one.” Scar Face raised a hand moved toward Skylar, who tried to retreat into the very stone to escape his touch.

Blue Eyes swung around and leveled his gun at Scar Face. “Touch her and I’ll shoot you. The girl was not part of the contract. Leave her alone.” Scar Face looked as if he was going to say something, but then looked at the gun and clearly thought better of it. He dropped his hand and stepped away from Skylar. Blue Eyes lowered his gun and turned back to the duffel bag in front of him. “Now get the cables like I told you.” Blue Eyes hoisted the duffel bag and walked past Skylar and Scar Face. “I’m getting the van. Be ready by the time I come back.”

Scar Face threw Skylar another grin before moving into the room and collecting the cables and fixing the wall outlet to look like nothing was ever connected there. Skylar watched as he moved behind her mother and took out the knife he had taken from her. “This is a beautiful blade, eh?” He held it up to the light. “Perfectly balanced for throwing and razor sharp.” He leaned over her mother and pressed the flat of the blade against her cheek. “If I turned it just a bit, it would bite into her flesh, wouldn’t it?” He moved the blade down to her neck.
All the blood drained from Skylar’s face. “Please don’t,” she whispered.

“Speak again and I will,” Scar Face threw back. Skylar swallowed, then nodded. Scar Face looked back down at her mom, and in one swift move cut what little clothing she had left away from her body leaving her naked. Skylar looked away and closed her eyes, but kept her lips sealed shut. She knew Scar Face was testing her, and she knew he would follow through with his threat.

Scar Face chuckled. “Too bad we can’t stay and play with her just a little more.” Skylar didn’t want to know what was going through his mind right now.

At that moment Skylar heard sirens in the distance. Her head snapped up, as did Scar Face’s. Snatching up his bag with the cables he marched into the hallway and grabbed Skylar’s arm just above her elbow, pulling her along with him. She screamed as it pain shot through her shoulder at the movement. She stumbled along after him as he opened the front door and marched into the driveway where a black van was waiting. He let go of her arm just long enough to throw open the back doors, then pushed her in with enough force to send her sprawling on the metal floor of the van. He hopped up after her and pulled the doors shut.

“I told you not to bring her,” Blue Eyes said from the driver’s seat, anger in his voice for the first time.

Scar Face stood up and held onto a bar that ran the length of the roof. “I heard the sirens and brought her as leverage. Now get going, those sirens are getting closer.” Blue Eyes turned back to the road and muttered something that sounded like “ducking glass mole.”

“At least get her secured back there so she’s not rolling all over the place.” Blue Eyes accelerated out of the drive way and down the street. Scar Face looked at Skylar and grinned. Skylar opened her mouth to scream, but before she could Scar Face moved almost instantaneously and shoved a ball gag into her mouth and securing it behind her head. It wouldn’t contain every noise, but enough that no one outside would be able to hear her. Scar Face then forced her into the floor and put his knee into the small of her back. Her breasts were squished painfully against the floor, not only with her wait on them, but with his. She felt something cold slide between her wrists, and before she could react he had cut the zip tie securing her wrists. Her arms sprang apart and to her side, her shoulders aching. Before she could think of doing anything he slid off her back and lifted her to her knees. Quickly, he attached a handcuff to one wrist, laced the other end through the overhead bar and attached it to her other wrist so her hands were secured high above her head. She looked up at the handcuffs and bar and tugged hard on them, but the bar was bolted securely to the roof and the handcuffs were military grade. Skylar knew she wasn’t getting out of them anytime soon.

While she was busy examining the handcuffs, Scar Face moved her knees apart and laced straps around her ankles and just behind her knees. He moved back from her and braced himself against a wall as he examined his handiwork. Skylar was now totally helpless, with her hands cuffed above her and forced to remain on her knees with her legs strapped to the floor of the van. She briefly wondered how many other girls they had kidnapped and restrained in this van.

The van took a sharp corner before straightening. Scar Face assumed a thoughtful look as he said, “Only one more thing to do.” He moved behind her and she wondered what he was going to do. Her shirt was lifted from her back and she heard fabric separating as a knife sliced through the material. She felt cold air hit her back and her heart began racing. Please no, please no, she thought. The knife slid between her bra straps and skin, before cutting through the material. Her shirt and bra fell to the floor, leaving her naked from the waist up. Scar Face ran his hand up her side, lightly tracing the side of her breast with his fingers. Skylar shivered at his touch and closed her eyes. She felt his putrid breath on the back of her neck as he laughed and finished by cutting her shorts and panties from her waist. She shivered again, at the cold air hitting her naked body and at the closeness of his body. Her breathing quickened and her heart beat faster. His hand ran up her leg and stopped at her waist. He pressed his body close against hers as his hand slowly moved between her legs…

Suddenly, a shot rang out in the van, deafening in the enclosed space. Scar Face froze his movements as Blue Eyes said, “I told you, do not touch her, Nyoka.” Blue Eyes was looking turned around in his seat, one hand on the steering wheel, the other pointing a gun at Nyoka. “Now release her, and get up here, before I put the next bullet between your eyes.” Nyoka quickly obeyed and was soon in the passenger seat, not even looking back at Skylar. Blue Eyes put his gun down and turned back to the road. Skylar lowered her head and tried to forget about what was happening to her as her body shivered in the cold air and her knees ached against the cold metal floor of the van.

But once, she looked up and caught Blue Eyes staring at her in the rear view mirror. But he wasn’t staring at her body. Skylar felt he was staring through her eyes and into her soul. She began searching his eyes, but he looked away before she could catch much. But she saw one thing. His eyes promised vengeance.

Last edited by jackass; 07-05-2013 at 10:18 PM.
jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jackass for this post:
Old 07-06-2013, 12:45 AM   #2
dickface

This is really good, I hope for part two?

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:43 AM   #3
Sexualobster

I very rarely post outside my own story but your writing style is quite similar to mine and your story intrigued me. It's very nicely written and easy to visualize. I look forward to the next part!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
jackass

Thank you, both of you that replied. I will work on getting the next part posted today, although it may not be as long, or may be longer, I don't know yet. But if you're interested, please keep reading and keep providing me feedback
Old 07-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #5
jackass

Here is part two. Same rules apply as in the first part. And also, if you guys read this, I ask that you please pm me saying whether or not I should continue it. I noticed my story has over 330 views so far, but only two replies, so if you think I should continue it on here, pm me to let me know.

Part 2
Christian parked the van in the underground garage, his knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel instead of Nyoka’s throat. He was constantly aware of his FN Five-Seven, holstered at the moment, but in less than a second he could have it aimed at Nyoka’s head and a hole between his eyes. This wasn’t the first time Nyoka had disobeyed him in the field, but Christian vowed it would be the last.

Nyoka shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “Look, man-”

Christian cut him off. “Shut up. Just go inside and clean the equipment. I will deal with you later.” Nyoka turned to him and opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when the steering wheel began bending under the force of Christian’s grip. Nyoka grabbed the bags containing their equipment and swiftly exited the garage, disappearing through a door hidden in the cinder block walls of the garage. Christian released his grip on the steering wheel and glanced again in the rear view mirror. He saw a young girl, scared, head lowered in shame, pale skin shivering the cool air. He couldn’t help but admire her young body, toned and trained for fighting.

Christian exited the van and opened a cabinet, retrieving a large blanket. He returned to the back of the van and opened doors. He tried not to look at her body while he undid the straps around her legs and unlocked the cuffs around her wrists. Her body slumped against his as he released her wrists from the sharp bite of the handcuffs, and he realized she was in shock. Lifting her head he used a thumb to gently lift her eye lids. The girl’s eyes were dilated, and her breathing was quick and shallow. Christian draped the blanket around her shoulders and leaned back against the wall of the van, holding the girl while he gently massaged her arms to get the blood flowing again.

He wondered why he was even doing this for the girl. He had killed, kidnapped, and tortured countless people in his time with The People, men, women, and children. He had kidnapped dozens of girls her age, knowing they would be sold as sex slaves, some were even kept in this building and used by members of The People. He had felt very little for them, as he had for the people he had killed. He recognized them as human, but they were just another contract. If he didn’t do it, somebody else would be given the contract, and whatever other worker was given the contract wouldn’t likely be as meticulous or gentle as Christian. He had seen other sons and daughters come home when he was busy with their parents and had restrained them and even tortured them if the contract required it. And yet he couldn’t figure out why he felt like he needed to protect this girl. She hadn’t been mentioned in the contract, and so technically she was fair game for whatever purposes they needed. But Christian had seen something in her eyes when she had seen her mom in danger and had immediately attacked Nyoka.

The girl had stopped shivering. Christian shook her slightly, but she was out. A seven hour ride in the freezing van tied up as she was, after being taken had put too much stress on her mind, so her body was doing the only thing it knew, and was shutting down for a time. Carefully, Christian lifted her and cradled her limp body in his arms. He made sure the blanket was wrapped securely around her before carrying her through the maze of empty halls to a secure room. Carefully shutting the door behind them, he gently laid her down on the single bed. He quickly checked her breathing and heartbeat, both now slow and steady. She had stopped shivering and her skin had warmed up. He arranged the blanket over her naked body and stood to go. He glanced around the room to be sure there was nothing she could use as a weapon when she woke up, knowing that would probably be the first thing she thought of when she awoke. Seeing nothing obvious, he left the room, glancing up and down the hallway before locking the door behind him. He knew many of the members of The People well, and knew most of them were more like Nyoka than himself. If anyone had seen him carrying the naked girl through the hallways or seen him leaving the room, the girl would be lucky if she lasted another half hour before being raped and tortured without mercy.

Christian quickly retreated to his room, taking the back hallways few people knew about in order to encounter no one. Furnished with only a bed, a small bookcase, and a desk and computer, his concrete room could only be described as Spartan. But Christian preferred it that way, unlike many other members of The People who decorated their rooms in expensive tapestry and flat screen televisions. Sitting in front of his computer he decided to find out who the girl was. He searched the database for Marianna Richards, the girl’s mother. She was married to Jackson Richards and had two daughters, Skylar and Amaris, ages seventeen and nineteen respectively. Christian clicked on the pictures of the two. The girls looked very similar, almost twins, but Skylar appeared to be the one Nyoka had taken from the house. Christian scrutinized the pictures of Skylar: Green eyes framed by long black hair, set over a straight nose and full lips. Christian read of her and her sister competing in several martial arts competitions all over the country. Remembering her muscular young body, Christian believed it when he read she was one of the best fighters in the country. Her movements as she was attacking Nyoka proved she had had advanced training, and he was sure her mother had also taught her several techniques.

A small red light on the corner of his desk blinked on, snatching his attention from the computer. He checked his watch: 9:30. It was time he gave his report on the contract to Kione. Shutting down his computer before he left and locking his door behind him, Christian took a more direct way to Kione’s office, passing several closed rooms in which he heard muffled screams and thumps. These were the rooms in which the girls were often tortured and broken. Then came the open rooms, and girls calling out to him. “Hey, cutie, why don’t you come in here for a little fun?”

“I can show a big, strong man like you a good time…”

And so on. After so long down here many girls had been severely Stockholmed, accepting their situation and even embracing it, but only after being broken. And they never went a day without being used. The men and women of The People often used the girls to release a little bit of stress, or just because they were sadistic. But Christian never used the girls. His contract just required him to bring them in. He had no reason to even touch them after that.

Knocking on Kione’s door, he waited until the gravelly voice said, “Come,” before stepping in and to the side and standing with his back to the wall. Kione’s dark eyes looked up at Christian. “Did you fulfill your contract?”

Christian nodded. “We subdued the subject and completed the process. The note was left on the dresser. The husband would have found her,” Christian glanced at his watch, “three hours ago. All of our equipment was collected and has been cleaned. There is no trace of us ever being there.”

“Except for one thing.” Kione stared into Christian’s eyes. Probably watching for any sign of weakness.

Christian stared him down. “Nyoka grabbed one of the subject’s daughters and brought her here.”

“Yes,” Kione replied. “Your vehicle has already been wiped clean and sterilized. The girl’s clothes have already been burned. You two are lucky she wasn’t wearing a tracker, especially considering the family she comes from.” Kione paused and examined Christian, who simply stared back. Christian had nothing to say about the situation. Nyoka had screwed up, but Christian hadn’t helped the situation by keeping Skylar. “But there’s nothing to be done about that now,” Kione continued. “The question now is, what do we do with her?”

Christian had to tread carefully. Kione respected Christian, and vice versa, but Kione was the leader of their entire organization. Christian had worked with him for several years, and by doing so had gained more freedoms than most members of The People. But that freedom only went so far. “As soon as she entered the building, her fate became your decision.”

“I’m asking what you would have me do with her.”

Crap. Christian really had to be careful now. Kione was testing his loyalty to The People. So Christian told him what he wanted to hear. “The girl wasn’t mentioned in the contract, making her fair game. Now that she’s here, letting her go could be too much of a risk. She’s fit, and beautiful. Once she’s broken, she can be sold for a high price. But breaking her will be the problem.”

Kione was nodding slowly. After thirty seconds of slightly uncomfortable silence he spoke. “I agree. And I know the reputation of the Richards family. If she’s anything like her parents, she’ll be a tough one to break.” Christian was beginning to relax just a bit. “Which is why I want you to break her.” Christian’s eyes locked on Kione’s.

“You know I don’t take part in that process anymore, Kione.” Christian’s voice was low, dangerous.

“I know.” Kione’s voice was the same as before, as if this were all business, which was no different than any other time. But what he was asking from Christian was. “But you were always my best breaker. You could finish it more quickly and more effectively than anyone else, even me. And this girl is going to be hard. She comes from a strong family, one I have kept my eye on. Both daughters are strong, stronger than their parents. But the one you brought back is, in my opinion, the strongest. She was kidnapped once before, two years ago, and single handedly escaped from her kidnappers and took part in finding them and capturing them. She wasn’t traumatized from the experience, not in the slightest, but was made stronger by it. A girl like that, is a hard one to break.” Kione leaned forward and looked intently into Christian’s eyes. Christian looked defiantly back, even though he knew the danger of doing so. “I’m not entirely sure even you could break her, Christian.”

Christian placed his hands on Kione’s desk and glared into his face. “I can break anyone, Kione.” Christian spun around and threw open the door.

Kione’s voice halted Christian just beyond the doorway. “You have two weeks to break her, Christian. If she’s not broken by then-”

“I know the consequences of failure, Kione,” Christian said without looking back.

For just a second, Kione dropped the ‘hardened leader of The People’ act. “Then don’t fail, my friend.” Christian closed the door and marched down the hallway, straight back to his room. He leaned his back against the door and wondered. What was he going to do? Christian knew he was the best breaker, but he had never enjoyed doing that to any girl, breaking their body until their will broke with it, until they were docile and eager to please, when just a few day earlier they were fighters, their eyes wild with the determination to defeat me and escape from this place of imprisonment and torture. But it would always end the same. He would watch as the fight slowly but quickly drained from their eyes, day after day, until they no longer fought. They just take whatever they were given, screaming from the pain and moaning from whatever pleasure they received. But they never fought once Christian was finished with them.

Christian looked toward the compartment within the wall which hid the tools he had used to break the subjects. He had hoped he’d never have to use them again, but there was something other than his usual dislike of the process. Something about Skylar fought within him, and for some reason he couldn’t even envision himself breaking her. Instead, he found himself envisioning her in his arms and looking up into his eyes. He imagined running his hands over her smooth, pale skin, laying her down and pressing his chest against hers as her lips rose to meet his…

Christian stopped. He was never going to be able to touch her in that way, and he knew it. Besides the fact that such consorting with subjects of a contract was forbidden among The People, Skylar would never allow him to touch her like that. He had tortured her mother and had helped kidnap her. And now he was going to have to break her, in order to save her. Christian hated that he had to do it, but in two weeks, Skylar would have to be broken. If those two weeks ended and Skylar was still defiant, both he and Skylar would be marked enemies of The People. They would be tortured for weeks beyond what anyone could imagine, and once every last scream had been ripped from their throats and their minds could no longer understand pain, they would be killed.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Wonderfully written! Off to a great start. I'm really enjoying it so far. Keep it up!

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #7
jackass

Here's part 3. Same rules apply. If you want to ask any questions about the story so far or give me some suggestions, or if you just want to say you like the story or you hate the story, pm me.

Part 3
Skylar’s eyes opened, her vision blurry. She raised a hand to rub her eyes and tried to remember where she was. And all it once it came back to her. Her mother, naked, tied to a chair. A man dragging her into the back of a van, handcuffing her and cutting all the clothes from her body. That same revolting bastard touching her, his hand creeping between her legs. Then the deafening shot ringing through the van, and the driver yelling at the man. After that, Skylar couldn’t remember anything more. She must have passed out from the cold and exhaustion.

Skylar sat up in the bed, drawing the blanket up to cover her. Looking around the room she saw nothing that could be used as a weapon. The bed she was lying on was the only furniture in the room, and a small, clean bathroom the only other chamber. A door on the opposite wall, directly across from the bed appeared to be the only exit. A small security camera above the door overlooked the room. There was no sign it was on or recording, but Skylar had to assume it was always on.

Tucking the blanket around her body as best she could, Skylar slid off the bed and made her way to the bathroom, thankful for a door she could put between herself and the camera, even though she couldn’t lock it. She scanned the walls and corners for anymore cameras, checking behind the shower curtain, surprised there was even a shower, and checking the mirror to make sure it wasn’t a two-way mirror. Satisfied no cameras were present in the bathroom, she opened the cabinet to look for anything of use, but was disappointed to find it empty.

She sat down on the toilet seat and put her face in her hands, feeling the urge to cry. Why did they have to target her mother? What had she done that they had to do that to her? And why had they had to take Skylar? A sob racked through her chest, shaking her entire body. Skylar felt another one building up, but she refused to cry. She raised her head and closed her eyes, focusing on controlling herself. Crying wouldn’t do anything to get her out of this situation. After a minute, she stood up and fixed the blanket around her body, wrapping it tightly so she didn’t have to hold it. She moved around a little bit to make sure it wouldn’t fall before opening the door and walking out of the bathroom. She scanned the room again, but nothing was there that she hadn’t seen before.

Looking at the heavy wooden door, she decided it couldn’t hurt to try opening it, although she didn’t get her hopes up. The door knob turned in her hand, but when she tried pulling it, the door wouldn’t open. Skylar turned and let her head fall on the door, almost giving up. Instead, she thought of that time two years. She hadn’t given up then, and this situation was no worse. If anything, it was much more favorable.

With nothing to do for now, and not wanting to be seen on the camera, Skylar sat in the corner on the same wall as the door, but opposite the way it opened. So when whoever came into the room, the door would be between her and him, until it was closed at least. But hopefully that would give her just enough time to stand up and be ready to strike.

Skylar wrapped her arms around her legs and laid her chin on her knees, eyes glued to the door, prepared to wait forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christian was back on his computer. If he was going to break the girl he had to find out more about her and her family. He had access to everything, school records, police records, bill payments, even receipts from her shopping trips and text messages and phone calls between her friends. By the end of the week he would know everything about her, her sister, and her friends. Breaking a person psychologically was as important, if not more important, than breaking them physically. The methods were cruel, but effective. Some girls had been able to recover after being broken, and many broken by the members of The People were broken in varying degrees. Buyers would sometimes like a girl that is completely docile, while others prefer girls that have only a small amount of training. But every so often, a girl came in that wouldn’t be broken in such a way. Those girls refused to bend at all during the breaking and training, fighting the breakers each step of the way and never giving up. Christian admired those girls, but they were part of the reason he had stopped breaking. It killed him to watch those girls snap, and go from being fighters that would never give up, to essentially becoming zombies, doing whatever their told without question.

Footsteps echoed down the hallway outside and stopped in front of Christian’s door. Before the owner of the footsteps could knock Christian called out, “Enter, Caedmon.” A short pause followed before the door creaked open and Caedmon entered.

“I still don’t know how you do that,” Caedmon said as he sat down on the only other chair in the room. “Or why you have your room so far from everybody else. I must have to walk a mile each time if I need to see you.”

“I pay attention,” Caedmon said without turning around. “And most of the people here are too lazy to walk so far to see me unless they have a damn good reason. Unlike you.”

Christian turned around as Caedmon assumed a hurt look. “How do you know I don’t have a good reason?”

“You wouldn’t be so light-hearted right now.” Despite his serious tone, Christian genuinely liked Caedmon. Caedmon was a straight shooter, and unlike the majority of The People he was in the organization for the money, not for the torture and sex and girls that every member was entitled to. He worked solely as an assassin and warrior, and was probably the only one that could best Christian in a fair fight, other than Kione.

Caedmon finally asked the question he always asked. “How’d your contract go?” Something in his voice tipped Christian off.

“You already know.” Christian’s voice became low.

Caedmon nodded, his face completely serious for once. “Kione called me in an hour ago and told me.”

“Who else?”

“Only Lilith.” Great. Lilith was probably the person that hated Christian the most. Caedmon glanced at the compartment which held Christian’s tools. “He also told us what you had to do.” Caedmon had been the only person Christian had told why he had chosen to stop breaking girls. He hadn’t even told Kione. “I know you don’t enjoy breaking girls. Hell, I never did either. But I did it because I had to. Just like you did. One more girl won’t kill you.”

Christian was silent for a minute, thinking over what not to say. “You’re right. And anyway, I’m the one that can break her with the least amount of damage. And if I don’t, what she goes through during the breaking will seem like nothing during the weeks after.”

Caedmon leaned forward. “I know I’ve never seen what happens when someone fails a breaking, but I’ve seen what happens during a breaking. Surely the punishment for failing can’t be worse than the actual breaking?”

Christian looked Caedmon in the eye. “Like you said, you’ve never seen the punishment. Pray you never have to.” At that, Caedmon turned slightly paler, and Christian didn’t have to wonder why. Caedmon knew Christian didn’t over-exaggerate, and hearing that come from Christian’s lips drove home just how bad it really was.

Jumping to his feet, Caedmon got ready to leave. “Don’t fail, and I won’t have to.”

Before Caedmon walked out the door Christian said, “Caedmon. Kione told you and Lilith to keep an eye on me, didn’t he?” Caedmon hesitated, then nodded. “He also gave you the codes to my security cameras.” A statement, not a question, but Caedmon nodded again.

“Don’t fail, Christian.” Caedmon turned and walked out, his footsteps echoing down the hall again.

“I never fail,” Christian said to his footsteps. He glanced at his computer, debating whether or not he should do more research, but he had everything he needed for the preliminary session. Shutting down his computer he also left his FN Five-Seven and his knives sitting on the desk. He was confident the girl couldn’t get the drop on him, but it was better to be safe.

On the way to her cell – there was no better word for it – Christian stopped in the clothing room and picked out a white dress for her to wear. For today, all he was going to do was talk to her, and he needed her to be as comfortable as possible. If she was naked and trying to cover herself in front of him, he’d get nowhere. He also stopped and grabbed two folding chairs that they could sit on, as well as a bottle of water for her.

Christian walked the rest of the way on silent footsteps, and quietly leaned the chairs against the wall outside her door. She was probably awake by now, and when he considered her reputation and that of her families, he figured she was probably lying in wait to attack the first person to walk through the door.

Silently, he unlocked the door and pushed it open until he could see the bed and into the bathroom, but she wasn’t in sight. It was plausible she was hiding in the shower, but he doubted it. More likely she was hiding on the left side of the door, waiting for him to step forward. So rather than do that, he moved to the side and shut the door.

Skylar flew forward, graceful and coordinated, even with the long blanket wrapped tightly around her. She was quick, but not enough. She threw a straight punch for his face, which he deftly knocked aside. She followed up with a left hook, a powerful move, almost the same she had used against Nyoka in her house. But Christian grabbed her wrist and used her momentum against her, spinning her around and grasping her in a bear hug, trapping her arms by her side. She struggled a little bit more, but only succeeded in tiring herself out. When she stood in his arms, gasping, he asked, “Are you done?” She didn’t reply. She just stood there, head down, chest heaving. Christian released her, even though he knew she was faking her exhaustion.

With one hand he held up the white dress. “Take this, go to the bathroom and put it on,” he said, nodding in the direction of the bathroom. Skylar looked up at the dress briefly.

“And if I don’t?” she asked, her tone slightly hostile. Christian shrugged and threw the dress on the bed.

“I’m going to be in here for a while, but if you prefer to use that blanket instead, it’s your choice.” Skylar looked once more at the dress, then glanced at his face. Quickly, she snatched up the dress and marched to the bathroom, forcefully closing the door behind her, but not slamming it.

While she was in the bathroom Christian quickly brought the chairs in the room and set them far enough apart she would hopefully feel comfortable. The door to the bathroom opened and for a second, Christian couldn’t help but stare. The dress fit her far better than he thought it would, accentuating every curve perfectly and ending well above her knees, revealing her smooth legs. Her black hair fell over her shoulders and lay on her breasts, and her green eyes bored into him.

Christian composed himself quick enough she didn’t notice. Hopefully. “Sit. I just want to talk.” She continued to look at him for a second before complying. Her face wasn’t angry or hostile, but instead was carefully controlled. He recognized that look. It was one he wore often.

While Skylar sat Christian turned and checked the camera above the door. It wasn’t on, thank God, so that at least meant that Caedmon or Kione hadn’t seen it. Or worse, Lilith. Christian reached up and disabled the camera and turned it away from them, just in case someone decided to turn it on.

“You can do that?” Skylar blurted out. Christian turned towards her and sat down in his chair. He lounged as comfortably as one could in a metal folding chair, while she sat on the edge of the seat, her hands in her lap and her back straight, ready to flee at a moment’s notice.

“Yes, I can. Because I’m in here,” Christian replied. Skylar nodded. For thirty seconds they both just stared at each other. Skylar was waiting for him to speak, but Christian had to wait until she spoke first.

“Why are you here?” she asked, her voice strong.

“I’m just here to talk. And answer any questions you have.” Christian carefully scrutinized her face, but she kept it carefully controlled. She didn’t show any fear or confusion.

Skylar nodded. “What am I doing here?”

Christian had been expecting that question. “My partner decided to take you. I don’t know why, and frankly I don’t care. He disobeyed a direct order and violated several rules by bringing you here, and that’s what brings me here now.”

“Where am I?” Her composure remained flawless. Christian was impressed, and he wasn’t easily impressed.

“We call it ‘the underground’. It’s a maze of tunnels and corridors that run for miles in every direction with several layers. If you ever manage to make it out of your room, don’t go too far. You’ll get lost and if you’re lucky, you’ll die of dehydration and exhaustion. If you’re not, somebody else will find you. And that is not a pretty scenario,” Christian warned, even though he knew it was a waste of breath. If she got out, she’d be taking off down the halls.

Skylar pretended to actually remember that information for a second. “Who are you?”

“We’re called The People. We’re an organization that provides dozens of services. Our mercenaries and assassins have worked for every major government in the world, and several minor governments. We have a hand in the drug and weapons trade. We run several smuggling operations throughout the Western Hemisphere. We own almost half of the black market. We’re in the business of stealing secrets from every government and selling them to their enemies. We have teams that specialize in bombings, making them seem like an ordinary terrorist attack. We also cause catastrophes that no one can link back to a fixed cause. Buses crash, trains hop rails, a commercial jet loses an engine. But no one can trace it back to us.

“Basically, if someone wants a job done, any job done, they call us, and we make it happen.”

Skylar sat for a minute digesting what Christian just told her. He knew what the next question off her lips would be. “Why were you torturing my mom?”

“It was our contract. Someone placed the contract, paid the initial fee and told us what they wanted. As for why the client specifically chose your family, I don’t know. A handwritten note which I did not see was left for your father, so assume it had to do with someone he put in prison.” Skylar still managed to keep her composure, but Christian could begin to see her cracking. It was almost time to wrap things up. Christian knew just the right amount to push. The first day was always the hardest for the subjects, and while most breakers made the mistake of pushing hard on the first day, it only made it harder in the long run.

Christian stood up and folded his chair, motioning to Skylar to stand up so he could get her chair. “You telling me this means you’re not going to let me go, doesn’t it?” Christian glanced at her face. She seemed to have regained her composure and control.

“No. I can’t.” Skylar instinctively backed away from him as he approached her and grabbed her chair. She stayed near the bed as he opened the door and set the chairs outside, not even looking like she was going to try to escape. Christian figured after fighting with him twice, albeit shortly, Skylar found out it was a waste of her energy. Still, Christian didn’t let his guard drop. He reached up and fixed the camera back in place so he could keep an eye on her. Before he could turn it on she spoke.

“Wait.” Christian glanced over his shoulder at her. “What’s going to happen to me?”

He turned the camera on and began closing the door. Before it was completely shut he answered. “You’re going to be broken.”

“What does that mean?”

“Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to,” was Christian’s only reply.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #8
jackass

Thank you to everyone that has read my story and either posted on here about it or pmed me about it. I am going to be gone for the next couple weeks, and so will be unable to add to this (although I doubt not many people will be heart broken at that). Because of that, I am going to try to get the next part up tonight or tomorrow morning.

To everyone reading it, if you have questions, comments, or concerns about Skylar, Christian or Caedmon, feel free to pm me and ask about it. And keep reading! Please!
Old 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #9
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Yayyyyy new part! Nooooooo! Few week delay. I hope that whatever your doing is fun. Look forward to seeing the next part.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #10
jackass

Well, some friends came over for a surprise party, so I'm not going to be able to finish and post the next part of the story. Sorry about that....

But I will post the next part as soon as I come back from my trip!

Advertisements
Kink Talk