Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2016, 12:51 PM   #1
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Default It started in the Summer...

As I swung my car into Emma's driveway, I muted the radio and flicked my hair out of my face. Pulling up outside her door, I pulled on the parking brake, and flung my door open, and grabbed my overnight bag from the trunk, checking my reflection in the window as I did. Looking good!

I pulled my t-shirt down and pulled my yoga pants up to smarten up a bit, before ringing her doorbell. While I waited for her, I glanced around the front of the house, to see what was going on. Not a lot by the looks of things, although there was a large truck with building equipment parked on the other side of the driveway, next to the gate that led to the back garden of Emma's house. Got the builders in? I wondered to myself.

Emma appeared at the door and squealed on seeing it was me.

'Hey you!' she said with excitement and a broad smile that showed off her perfect white teeth. She embraced me tightly as I dropped my bag on the floor and hugged her back.

'Hey!' I said, just as excited to see her as she was to see me. 'How've you been?' I asked. It had been nearly a month since we saw each other last, we had both been on vacation, myself in Europe and Emma in Australia.

'Great', she said as we walked into the cool of the house, 'Australia was amazing!'

'You're gonna have to show me some pictures later', I replied. We chatted about our holidays for a few minutes in the kitchen before Emma suggested that I drop my bag in her room. I ran upstairs on my own. Emma's room, as usual, smelled of her perfume. I loved the smell, and made a mental note to ask what perfume it was. I also made a mental note to remind her to clear up before her family got home from their trip to see their friends in New Mexico. She wasn't the tidiest person in the world - her sheets were roughly pulled back into place, she had a bra and tracksuit top on the floor, and her hairdryer, among other things, was a distinct trip hazard.

Back downstairs, Emma had poured me a drink. I was thankful for the cool refreshment, today the temperature was a sweltering 93 degrees. I gulped it down and refilled myself.

'Thirsty?', Emma pointed out my greed. I smiled.

'So what are the builders here for?', I asked with genuine interest. Emma's family were very well off, having a house that backed onto the seafront. I was wondering why on earth they would need anything changed in their home.

She rolled her eyes, 'dad wants another garage built round the side'. Emma's dad loved sports cars. We both laughed and tutted.

We chatted and laughed and giggled for a good half an hour before we realized that we weren't actually outside and enjoying the beautiful weather, so we decided to go and sunbathe next to the pool. Now that it was 3pm, the sun was high and beating down.

'Hope you brought your bikini!', Emma said as we walked up to her bedroom.

'Oh crap, I forgot!', I said.

'It's fine, you can wear one of mine', she replied. In her bedroom, she opened a drawer and found a gray bikini and passed it to me. I slipped into her bathroom and changed into it. I looked in the mirror and realized it was far too small for me. The bottoms fit just fine, although I was a little alarmed at how revealing the rear of it was, but I guessed the top was skimpy even on Emma, whose breasts were a lot smaller than my own. I stepped out of the bathroom to show Emma. She had her back to me, wearing just her black bikini bottoms which tied at the sides, while she was struggling to tie her top up. Although Emma and I were very comfortable with each other, we had never changed in front of each other before, and sure I had seen her in her underwear before, but we had never seen each other naked. In fact, oddly, close as we all may be, none of my friends had seen me or each other naked. Emma was still having difficulty with her bikini.

'Can you help me out here?' she laughed. I tied the top for her, while she held her blonde hair out of my way.

'There you go, now don't laugh, but do you have a top that's any bigger?' I asked.

Emma turned round and giggled. 'Uh oh, boob alert!' she said, 'I don't have anything bigger! But you can't really wear that, you're right...' she said, and paused.

'It's fine, I'll just pop my t-shirt on instead', I said, turning round, undoing the bikini top and pulling my t-shirt on instead. I bunched the front up and tied it below my chest so that my midriff would tan nicely. Emma wolf whistled as I turned my back. I guessed she was looking at how little my butt was covered by the bottoms. Did she choose these ones on purpose? The bottoms weren't exactly thong-like, but the material at the back formed a sharp angled 'V' and sat high on my hips. I turned back round.

Emma laughed, 'better than nothing right?' she winked, and we went downstairs and positioned some sun loungers next to each other by the pool. It was only after a good 10 minutes of talking and soaking up the hot sun that I realized that neither of us was wearing sun block.

'Hey Emma, have you got anything for the sun?' I asked, sitting up.

'Oh man I totally forgot', she said, running inside the house. While she was inside I took in the garden. My family had a pretty nice house, in fact we had two nice houses in California, one on the East Coast and a villa in Italy, but Emma's parents' place was the best. There was a huge pool, palm trees, a hot tub, an enormous garage full of Emma's father's cars, and the house itself was mansion-esque. Looking around, I noticed that the builders who were laying the groundwork for the new building were in plain sight, and rolled my eyes thinking that they would most probably have noticed and enjoyed the sight of two young females in their swimwear by the pool.

Emma returned with the sun block, and passed it to me. All too aware of the builders potentially watching me from across the garden, I began to apply it to my legs, my arms, my face and my front.

'Want me to help?' Emma said, as I struggled to reach around to my back. She had taken the bottle and was applying it before I could say yes. I smiled ruefully at the thought that the builders would be enjoying this even more.

I returned the favor for Emma, and we returned to gossiping and filling each other in on our holidays while soaking up the hot sun.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 01:10 PM   #2
Thatpool

Location: Bound to your shadow Master. Always below your feet.

nice story , but there doesnt really seem to be much tense in there for now , i look forward to reading the next parts tho

I am transgender - (mtf) btw
pre-SRS tho - which means that I do still have a penis

Likes: Bodywriting, Glue ,Tape ,locks, semi permament, body mods , long term

Feminization is always welcome - completely non kink related tho^^

Limits: public, Family, friends, pee, scat, really permanent, illegal,pics, hospital

PM Dares

Check out the Unofficial getdare PM dare Commision, it's worth it

BDSM test :https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2442203
Thatpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:51 AM   #3
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

This seems like it could get really good, keep going

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:31 AM   #4
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Another 10 minutes and it was too hot to handle. I could feel myself beginning to sweat and couldn't bear it any longer.

'Pool?' I asked Emma.

She nodded her response and we stood up and walked to the steps.

'I'll warn you, the heater for the pool hasn't been working properly lately, so it might be a bit cold!', Emma said as I was about to dip my foot in.

She was completely right. Luckily the warm weather had heated the pool to some extent, but it was by no means a normal temperature. I wondered for a moment if the sea might even be warmer. We stood next to each other on the top step of the pool, with just our feet and ankles in.

'You first', Emma said, and grabbed my hips, making to push me in. I regained my balance and turned and grabbed her arms, trying to force her in too. I lost my footing and tripped over the end of the step, pulling Emma in with me. We splashed into the water together, giggling and Emma let out a scream as she fell.

'I hate you!', she said jokingly.

'You started it!', I quipped back.

We swam around for a few minutes, enjoying the cool of the water. It really was cold though, and soon after I began to shiver a little with the cold. We climbed up the steps and realized we didn't have towels.

'At least it's not cold out here, we can let the sun dry us', I said.

'Oh my God', Emma said, pointing at my chest and laughing.

I didn't get it at first, but looking down at my breasts, I realized. The water had turned my t-shirt completely transparent and it was clinging to my breasts which were now entirely on show. Even worse, the frigid water had made my nipples quite hard, and they were sticking out awkwardly.

'Oh crap', I said. Wait, wouldn't she have known that my t-shirt would turn see-through when she tried to throw me in the water? I put the thought to the back of my mind and wondered if I should cover up. I awkwardly put an arm across my chest to cover my modesty.

'It's alright Jess, I've seen them now!', Emma giggled, pulling my arm down. 'The only problem is them', she pointed over at the workmen. 'But they won't be able to see from over there'.

'I don't know why I didn't realize that would happen!', I said honestly. I hadn't really thought about it at all, but of course my white t-shirt would turn see-through. I felt a bit silly.

'Maybe I should run and put a different t-shirt on?', I asked.

'Don't be silly, it's fine, we're friends!', Emma replied, with a smile.

'I don't know, what if they come and see?', I said nervously.

'Look, do you really feel that self-conscious?', Emma asked. I nodded. 'Fine then', Emma reached with one hand behind her back and undid her bikini top. She pulled it off her chest and threw it to the floor. 'Now it's both of us!', she said with a broad smile.

I couldn't open my mouth to speak. I was amazed at how daring Emma had just been. She was now stood in front of me wearing only a pair of bikini bottoms, with her breasts out. This was the very first time I had seen her wearing so little. I couldn't help but look her up and down. And it was in that very moment that I admitted to myself for the first time that she was incredibly attractive. Emma was about the same height as me, around 5'8. She was slim and quite pale, with a slightly toned physique. She had small but pert breasts, beautiful blue eyes and long blonde hair. Before I managed to pull my eyes away from her newly exposed chest, I noticed that she had almost no tan lines.

'Now get that top off!', Emma said, stepping towards me and grabbing my t-shirt at the shoulders. I playfully struggled against her, in vain, as she pulled the shirt off me and dropped it on the floor. I couldn't help but wonder if the commotion might have caught the attention of the builders and looked over toward them worriedly. They hadn't looked up, but I knew that if they looked over our way, which they inevitably would, they would be able to see that we were both topless.

I didn't mind being topless in front of Emma. In fact some strange part of me enjoyed it. I had seen her glance down toward my breasts as my shirt came off, and I liked that I was being admired by my friend. I have far larger breasts than Emma, as I said, being a 32DD.

'Boob central!' Emma said as we returned to our sun loungers. She was walking in front of me and, with my excitement growing, I couldn't stop myself staring at her butt. I wouldn't have ever called myself bisexual, but curious was definitely a label that I deserved. And from Emma's actions, I began to wonder whether she might just be a little curious too...

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:32 AM   #5
Rockyxx2001

Very arousing...I can't wait to read the rest!
Rockyxx2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:43 AM   #6
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Great story so far. i'm liking it alot. it's a good sign when i get a hard on reading. Let's see how good it gets and if will get me to jizz... thanks

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk