Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2023, 07:46 PM   #1
SluttySarah

Default Person Above Wikipedia Scavenger Hunt

Did you know you can pretty much get to any wikipedia page from any other, just by clicking the links in the wikipedia page? That's what this game is about!
You'll start on the front page of wikipedia here and make your way to the page the person below you linked!

To make a post, add a link for the person above you, and a task for yourself (you'll see why).

At the end, you'll count how many clicks you made, and for each click you'll have to perform the task you listed once. If you couldn't find a way to the page, you must message the person who gave you the link for a little punishment. If there is someone you'd like to punish, make sure to give them a super super obscure wikipedia page!

Some rules:

1. If you have nipple clamps, you must wear one.
2. If you have buttplugs, you must wear one.
3. If you need to take a look at the destination page (beyond the title), punish yourself in some way and report to the person below you. If they don't find it sufficient, you must post again in this thread at least 3 more times.
4. If it takes you more than 20 clicks, post again.

New rule! If someone finds your page in fewer than 7 clicks, it was too easy! They can pm you the sequence they used to get to your page and give you a light punishment.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 12-13-2023 at 08:50 PM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk