Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2012, 03:45 AM   #31
kitty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelaide_guy View Post
Hey kitty...

Its currently raining here...and might be where u arr too so i thought the following could be fun...

Put on some sexy underwear. Then put on a white top ( best if ur underwear is dark colours)
Put on a white skirt or pants if u have some ( tight shorts will work too) then take a ball or something else which can occupy your time and spend some time out doord in the gentle rain.... With any luck your clothes will be wear enough to cling to your body and show your undies through! Stay out side playing until your soaked and at least 3 people see you... You can then go in and dry off.

Of course if it isnt raining u can keep this til it does.... Or the is always a hose you could use
;-)
it could 'accidently happen while u water the garden...then u could stay wet until you finish the whole job!

Cheers

Hey friend,

It was raining yesturday and i did your dare. Thanks for it was fun! I put on some white shorts and a white singlet top, black bra and black g string on underneath. I stood out in the rain in the back yard for about 10 minutes and i was soaked. I looked in the window and in the reflection i could see that my underwear was clearly showing, you could see my bra and the fact i was wearing a thong. So then i went out the front to the mailbox while it was busy and pretended to check the mail. I'm sure at least a dozen ppl saw me!!! Thanks for the dare, it was scary and fun

XX kitty

23/f

limits: messy, anal, family wee/poo no pics

Not interested in peeing myself or going without panties for a week, just some really fun dares a real girl can and will do
kitty88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #32
kitty88

Any others got any fun dares?

23/f

Not interested in peeing myself or going without panties for a week, just some really fun dares a real girl can and will do
Old 06-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #33
scguycola
Distinguished Member

walk around a mall or somewhere like that wearing a short skirt and "accidentally" tuck the back of your skirt into the back of your panties

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #34
drbinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
well, this dare might be just for you, it's not something really extreme but when you are at home in the middle of the day strip down naked, and go to the livingroom window and masturbate with the curtains open until you cum, but at least 5 minutes.
count the number of people that see you. for each person that sees you masturbating spank your pussy with a ruler or hairbrush
Have you done/will you do this one?
Limits: Illegal, Public, Scat/Pee, Pain, Humiliation, Messy, Anything at Work

My dare collection (mostly for girls) PM me if you'd like me to try to create something interesting for you.
drbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #35
Tadario

Hi Kitty88,

As I am sure there are some sex-shops around your place, I dare you to walk into it, find a medium size dildo/vibrator look at it while pretending to be on the phone and say out loud "I don't think this is big enough for me", then put it down again and walk out.
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #36
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty88 View Post
Please dont' call me a dirty whore.
Hey Kitty, welcome to Getdare! I'm pretty new here as well.

The reason he called you a whore isn't an insult! Some people like being called a dirty whore or a slut or a nasty cunt, etc. It turns them on.

If you don't like that, it's ok! However, I would add "degradation," specifically "verbal degradation," to your limits or dislikes. It will let people know that it is a turn-off for you to be called mean names.

I'll come back later once I've thought of a dare or if I have any more advice to give.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:01 AM   #37
mstrofynggrls

These conservative dares any good?

1) Park your car in a supermarket car park and masturbate sitting in the driver's seat until you come.

2) Buy some completely sheer knickers.

3) Strip naked in the bathroom. Lay down in the empty bath. Cover yourself from neck to toe in oil and writhe around and masturbate. Come twice.
mstrofynggrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:53 AM   #38
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

wear your button down blouse again and no bra, leave it open to the waist and go for a drive around town. Be sure your windows are down so people can look in and see.
More daring, unbutton blouse completely leaving it open completely while still on. this way if you get a scared you can button a few buttons back up quickly.

more daring part 2, wear a short skirt and no panties while driving. hike skirt up under your but so that if someone looked in could see you're nearly naked.

more daring part 3, drive completely naked for a half hour
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #39
kitty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by scguycola View Post
walk around a mall or somewhere like that wearing a short skirt and "accidentally" tuck the back of your skirt into the back of your panties
HI,

Thanks for your dare, I did this one last weekend and it was very embarrassing. I went into the changeroom of a girlie shop to try on some jeans. I ended up liking them a lot so i decided to purchase them as well. Before i got out of the changeroom i tucked my skirt into the back of my panties on once side and then proceeded to the register. There were only about 5 people in the store 4 girls and an out-of-place boyfriend (obviously being dragged in there by his girl). When he saw me he went red but couldn't stop staring. The nice girl at the register told me about my "malfunction" and i was actually quite embarrased but a little turned on at the same time. Thanks again for your dare

Kitty xx

23/f

Old 06-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #40
kitty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbinks View Post
Have you done/will you do this one?
Sorry DrBinks but this one is a bit too daring for me

23/f

Old 06-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #41
kitty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadario View Post
Hi Kitty88,

As I am sure there are some sex-shops around your place, I dare you to walk into it, find a medium size dildo/vibrator look at it while pretending to be on the phone and say out loud "I don't think this is big enough for me", then put it down again and walk out.
Hi Tadario,

I actually dont know of any sex shops in the area but I will have a look on the internet for some that arn't too far away and try and do this whilst running errands.

23/f

Old 06-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #42
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Ok Kitty, next time it's sunny outside, do this dare, it's about being
*almost* nude in public (with only a painted plastic bikini on).
Not really exposure, but kind of exciting not to know who will react
to the strange bikini taped on your body...

First, get a wood glue (water based) that looks white when you
paint it on. Example Also find a thick brush to paint on the glue with.

Undress completely and shave. Then cut out 2 big triangles out of
transparent plastic wrap (usually used for food) to your upper bikini half
and a long rectangle for the bikini bottom. Use transparent tape and
fasten the bikini directly onto your skin, all around the plastic pieces.
You can also use some extra tape to assure that the bikini stays on.

Then paint on the plastic wrap as thin as you can using the wood glue
(dilute with water for easy brushing), until it becomes a white bikini.
Put on flip-flops, sunglasses, and a watch and go outside (bring a towel
to lie on).

Find a nice public place in the sun and lie down on the sand/grass
with hands behind your neck and eyes closed behind the sunglasses.

Lie there on your back for at least 30 minutes.
Once you open up your eyes you now watch how much time elapsed.
If less than 30 minutes passed you must begin from 0 again!

You get 1 point for every minute the time passed 30.
How many points did you manage?
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk