Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-03-2017, 12:19 PM   #1
Redynscrire

Rainbow Dom and Sub matching/meeting/I don't know what to call it

I hope for this to be an easier way for subs and doms to meet and get started. So if anyone knows Butterfly's Marchmaking service I hope for this to be a replacement for that. It is a spreadsheet for people to put their information so that they can meet new subs and doms.

One of the reasons that google surveys didn't work was because one person had to manually match everybody up. Using a spreadsheet, people can put up their info and contact people themselves and also hopefully meeting more people.

A lot of the time for the Getdare sub dom area many of the ads are not very good and also out of date and the person doesn't respond. I want something where it is easy to meet new people and doesn't take forever to do so.

There are going to be 4 sections for you to sign up to start off. (Hopefully more in the future if there are people wanting them)

Male sub - Fem dom
Fem sub - Male dom
Male sub - Male dom
Fem sub - Fem dom

So if you are a female sub looking for a male dom then you would sign up for the Fem sub - Male dom category under female. If you are a switch than you could put your info under multiple sections that apply to you.

To sign up you need to put your;
  • Name (doesn't have to be your real name)
  • Link to getdare account or ad
  • Contact information
  • Anything else that you want to put that makes you stand out from the rest of the people.

I would suggest making an ad or blog or something in your signature that has your preferences and link that in the sheet so other people can see. If you just contact someone without reading their ad or signature you could be wasting their time. They might want people under 30 and you would be wasting their and your time by not reading.
And also, you don't have to be with the person opposite you on the spreadsheet. You can contact anyone that is on the sheet for your category.

Other rules/courtesies
If you have found someone then please take your information off the sheet so other people don't try to contact you. Also only contact one person at a time.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet ->Link<- If you are on a mobile device you will need to download the app but if you're on a computer I think you should be fine. (You can scroll to the right to see more of the categories if you can't find them)

Most importantly play safe and have fun!

If there is anything you think I should ad or change or just feedback respond here so I can hopefully improve it.
Redynscrire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:39 AM   #2
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

There is also this:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303931

The person that took over the matchmaking service and that has been working on it. So that also might be worth looking into, instead of having two competing pools of people on the site.

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:53 PM   #3
Redynscrire

Ok thanks I didn't know that it was being continued.

Likes - Bondage, anal, slight pain, trying new things, Dice dares, edging, masturbation

Inbetween -ruined orgasm(as punishment), orgasm denial, messy, slight public, cum in mouth, pain, feminization
Limits - family, illegal, A2M, cum/pee consumption, full public, Extreme pain

-> My Ad <-
Redynscrire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk