Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
irish

Default daughter will regret saying no

prologue
so I am a divorced single parent of Jessica a 15 year old teenage girl . recently jess has developed into a beautiful young woman. she's tall for her age about 5ft7 with great long legs and a bubbly butt which she loves to show off in her tight jeans. she has perky 32 b breasts , long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes and full rosy lips.

this is the story of how an ''innocent'' game of truth or dare can turn into disaster

ps. this sorry will involve incest, rape and underage sex
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

dude this sounds really good i am looking forward to this!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
irish

Default Chapter 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
dude this sounds really good i am looking forward to this!
thanks more coming soon: as in now:
chapter 1
It was late Friday night I was lying in bed trying to get some sleep when I heard my daughter screaming from her room, i leap from my bed and bust through her bedroom door to see her lying sweating in her bed with her boy friend fucking her shaven pussy with his hard cock. in that moment so many things rushed through my head (i am going to kill that fucking guy)(wow that's hot i wish it was me)(wow my daughter must be a slut if she's shaven) i forcefully remove her boyfriend john from her and carry him downstair before throwing him out the door and telling him to never see my daughter again.

i run up the stairs now and my daughter has dressed her self. i know scream at her and tell her she is grounded for 3 months and she's not allowed go to oxegen and that she is to sell the tickets and give the money to charity. She starts crying begging me to let her go . ''i'll do anything daddy please let me go anything'' anything you say ok
you can go as long as you play truth or dare like we used to when you were little. but this time i think we should bring friends i shall bring a few of the guys around and you shall bring alice ( 15 years old shorter than jess about 5'5 , olive skin , brown hair and eyes and 36dd breasts) and katie (17 years old ,notorious for being a slut tall curvy body jet black hair and a perfect set of 34c boobs which she always shows off in a low cut top)

i want you to invite them to a sleep over tomorrow and i want you to set up a cam and ask them to play truth or dare then catch them naked so i can use it as blackmail when we wish to join

ok daddy as long as i get to go to oxegen
Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 05-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hopeing for more can't wait
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
truth

sorry but im so tired of these not realistic stories why cant it be like the dads friend that catches her then she is like forced to blow her dad through a glory hole, because a father would never make his daughter play truth or dare,

sorry i just read a story about a grandma black mailing her grandson, i cant read unrealistically storied, like in the best story on here "my sisters sleepover" the protagonist cant be related, but im still waiting for someone to come out with a story without a protagonist that would be interesting
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

I am loving it so far this is really good. thanks, I am really looking forward to the rest of the story
Old 05-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
sorry but im so tired of these not realistic stories why cant it be like the dads friend that catches her then she is like forced to blow her dad through a glory hole, because a father would never make his daughter play truth or dare,

sorry i just read a story about a grandma black mailing her grandson, i cant read unrealistically storied, like in the best story on here "my sisters sleepover" the protagonist cant be related, but im still waiting for someone to come out with a story without a protagonist that would be interesting
thanks for the feed back, i know what you mean im not an author and dont claim to be i just try to write fun sexy stories home you find a story you like
Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 05-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #8
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post

I really thank that is true Truth but i still thank this story came out great so far!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

love the story so far keep going
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
irish

chapter 2
I invited a couple of my bestfriends over to watch the game and have a few beers, i failed to mention the game of truth or dare but im sure they would love it i have notice them staring at my daughter when there over.

Matt was the first to arrive, he was 34 with short crew cut black hair and blue eyes, he was in the army when he was younger so that left him in great shape he had huge bulging biceps and a washboard abs, i served him a beer and sat and watched the start of the game. next to arrive was alice and katie, alice was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a hoodie, and katie true to herself was wearing a short balck mini skirt and a tight tee which showed off her nipples which pressed through the top with out a bra.i told them jess was i her room and off they went, i couldnt help myself stare at katies ass as she walked away. john was the last to arrive
he was a tall skinny man with long brown hair and green eyes.

the first sign of the girls came an hour later when alice came into the room and offered us some drinks we all accept and while shes pouring out the can for matt she sprayed it all over her chest while leaning over him giving him a great veiw of her now soaking tits. he never said anything aboutit but matts obvious erection in his trousers shows that he loved the little show which i knew was part of the game. the next time we say the girls was about 15 minutes later and this time it was katie she just walked into the room took off her skirt and then walked away. there was a series of wow and erect pants from me and the lads. we were speechless we didnt say anything till jess arrived 5 minutes later fully naked , with a butt plug in her ass , she went over to both john and matt and gave them both passionate french kisses her tounge diving in there mouths then told us to come join them. we just looked at each other and grinned. as we walked to her room i whispered in there ears you can thank me later were going to have somenight.
Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 05-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #11
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Okay. A few things.
a) so terribly, terribly unrealistic. My god.
b) Please run it through a spell checker and get a proof-reader.
c) Use paragraphs, punctuation and speech marks. It'll make it easier to read.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

um yeah, you need to go back over it before you post and make sure you spelled everything right please.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #13
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

i hoping for more soon
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #14
Silvercola

More please and fast
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #15