Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
Subxkatey

Female Humiliating Dares for Me?(female)

I've been doing a lot of the dice dares recently and would love something more elborate and thought out by anyone on the forums. I like bondage, heavy anal, spanking, corner time/psychological punishment, etc but my dislikes are alright to be incorporated. I'll try and do all dares submitted as long as theyre reasonably doable.

Will give good reports on how I got on! xx
Subxkatey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hey there, here's one for you:

1. Strip until you're only in your panties. Rub your clit until your pussy gets wet, but you are to do it without using your hands. Put your panties into you pussy.

2. Sit down with your legs wide open, and move as close to a wall as possible. (So you'd eventually be in a position where your legs are wide open and pressed against the wall, as if you're practicing your splits)

3. Set a clock for 20 minutes and put it behind you. Now using a marker, write 50 insulting and humiliating words on your body such as "cumwhore" etc. You are to write them on your breasts, around your nipples, inner thighs, around your pussy etc. One hand is always to be writing, while the other hand would be teasing your clit. You are only allowed to stop teasing your clit when you need that hand to aid in writing. i.e. shifting your breasts so that you can write on it. You are to tell me the words that you wrote on yourself in your report.

4. While that is happening, you are to estimate time simultaneously. However, you are not allowed to time the writings (eg. writing a word every 20 seconds etc). Do it without such help. When you think that 20 minutes is up, go and check the time.

5. Count the number of seconds you are off target by. So if you stopped at 19 minutes, you are short of 60 seconds. That would be the number of spanks you would get on your pussy, and each of your breasts. So, if the number is 60, you are to spank your pussy 60 times, and each of your breast 60 times as well.

6. Once done, you are to edge yourself two times, on all fours. Do this with a clothespeg on each of your nipple and on your clit. You may take out your panties during this time, but they are to be on your head, so that you can smell your own pussy.

7. After edging twice, you may cum! =)

p.s. if you'd like an extra challenge, do this dare with the urge to pee.

Hope this is fun for you. Look forward to your report!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
chapps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subxkatey View Post
I've been doing a lot of the dice dares recently and would love something more elborate and thought out by anyone on the forums. I like bondage, heavy anal, spanking, corner time/psychological punishment, etc but my dislikes are alright to be incorporated. I'll try and do all dares submitted as long as theyre reasonably doable.

Will give good reports on how I got on! xx
Ok - here we go.

For this dare you will need to prepare a few things in advance.

Take a regular padlock (unlocked and open) and it's key - tie a length of string through the key, and suspend the key from the string in an condom full of water - freeze the key in the water.

Once frozen, remove the condom and freeze the bottom inch and remaining string in an old ice-cream tub filled with water (so that it ends up freezing like a big erect block of ice containing your key with a large heavy block of ice attached to the end of it).

Place the ice block on the floor, with the erect part upwards, and remove your clothes.

Tie your ankles together with a length of rope / use ankle cuffs if you have them.

Tie your hands together with a length of rope / use cuffs if you have them.

Padlock the wrists to the ankles - now you must melt the ice to retrieve your key using only your ass hole.

If you have done this correctly, it will take a lot of effort to balance and lower yourself onto the frozen key, and it will kill your legs whilst you balance and wait for it to melt - of course you could bob up and down on it to make it melt faster if you like...

You may want to do this with your back resting against a wall - it won't help in the pain stakes but will make it easier to balance...
chapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Insert heavy object in your ass for 2 hours. You should weigh it before inserting
2) Put on clothes those weigh not more than 50% of weight of your insertion. If your clothes is heavier than 50% of your insertion you should drink 1 gramm of pee or stand in corner for 1 minute for every gramm of overweight.
3) Go for walk for an hour. If it is too cold, make pic of yourself and send to 5 friends (you may put on enough clothes to avoid nudity) or go to webcam chat.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #5
Subxkatey

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarasdm View Post
hey there, here's one for you:

1. Strip until you're only in your panties. Rub your clit until your pussy gets wet, but you are to do it without using your hands. Put your panties into you pussy.

2. Sit down with your legs wide open, and move as close to a wall as possible. (So you'd eventually be in a position where your legs are wide open and pressed against the wall, as if you're practicing your splits)

3. Set a clock for 20 minutes and put it behind you. Now using a marker, write 50 insulting and humiliating words on your body such as "cumwhore" etc. You are to write them on your breasts, around your nipples, inner thighs, around your pussy etc. One hand is always to be writing, while the other hand would be teasing your clit. You are only allowed to stop teasing your clit when you need that hand to aid in writing. i.e. shifting your breasts so that you can write on it. You are to tell me the words that you wrote on yourself in your report.

4. While that is happening, you are to estimate time simultaneously. However, you are not allowed to time the writings (eg. writing a word every 20 seconds etc). Do it without such help. When you think that 20 minutes is up, go and check the time.

5. Count the number of seconds you are off target by. So if you stopped at 19 minutes, you are short of 60 seconds. That would be the number of spanks you would get on your pussy, and each of your breasts. So, if the number is 60, you are to spank your pussy 60 times, and each of your breast 60 times as well.

6. Once done, you are to edge yourself two times, on all fours. Do this with a clothespeg on each of your nipple and on your clit. You may take out your panties during this time, but they are to be on your head, so that you can smell your own pussy.

7. After edging twice, you may cum! =)

p.s. if you'd like an extra challenge, do this dare with the urge to pee.

Hope this is fun for you. Look forward to your report!
I did try this but found the words very hard. I'm not too creative

I stripped right down to my black thong and used the heel of my foot to rub my cunt slowly until I felt wet enough then took my panties off and pushed them inside me.
Once I started the timer I started writing but quickly lost count of how long I had and ran out of time.

Even so I continued and slapped my pussy and ass 120 times each with my wet panties covering my face and pegs on my tits. Edged twice and eventually cum. Fun dare, but now I've got to go wash all this marker off
Subxkatey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:00 AM   #6
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subxkatey View Post
I did try this but found the words very hard. I'm not too creative

I stripped right down to my black thong and used the heel of my foot to rub my cunt slowly until I felt wet enough then took my panties off and pushed them inside me.
Once I started the timer I started writing but quickly lost count of how long I had and ran out of time.

Even so I continued and slapped my pussy and ass 120 times each with my wet panties covering my face and pegs on my tits. Edged twice and eventually cum. Fun dare, but now I've got to go wash all this marker off
hey katey,

Great job there! Glad you had fun with it. =)

Cheers!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #7
gerothftw1

Do you have any toys?
gerothftw1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk